• 123 results
#101 Posted by Archangel01 (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

İs this a jöke?

#102 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12183 posts) - - Show Bio

Tchalla can solo

Arthur can’t overload his suit and would get his throat slit by Vibranium claws

#103 Posted by TonyMartial (9734 posts) - - Show Bio

To the people who are saying Aquaman isn't bulletproof, switch your brains on. The guy can take the pressure of the Ocean.

Black Panther beats him though. He can knock down Cull with his punches and has vibranium claws.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#104 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

Tchalla can solo

Arthur can’t overload his suit and would get his throat slit by Vibranium claws

Lol Arthur grabs him by the throat and crushes it. Plus he can just take off his suit.

#105 Edited by Pierpat (5855 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofthunder said:

@pierpat:

I'm not saying that he does not have the armor, i'm saying that taking something to your armored chest is radically different from taking something to your unarmored jugular.

Fair enough. Even then, Arthur without any armor casually swims around thousands of feet deep in the ocean where the pressure's multiple tons per inches. You'd need high-end miniguns to pierce him. The weaponry the street levellers here have doesn't come anywhere near minigun level of damage or power.

Oh, so orcas are all bulletproof? Seals? tortoises?

Arthur is an atlantean (or at least, half-atlantean), his biology is adapted to swim deep and withstand the pressure, you can't just apply that to all durability. It's basic biology.
Oh, this should be taken in account also by "Switch your brains on" @tonymartial

No, that only counts for Wonder Woman. By this logic Zod isn't bulletproof either because he was never shown to be.

Arthur's bulletproof to the firearms the street levellers here carry with them.

This makes no sense, because zod is a kryptonian. He has the same "kind" of durability other kryptonians have, just better or worse than them.

We do not know if atlanteans are similar to amazons or to kriptonians in relation to cutting and piercing, and given the verse we're in i would not assume the better

#106 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat said:
@worldofthunder said:

@pierpat:

I'm not saying that he does not have the armor, i'm saying that taking something to your armored chest is radically different from taking something to your unarmored jugular.

Fair enough. Even then, Arthur without any armor casually swims around thousands of feet deep in the ocean where the pressure's multiple tons per inches. You'd need high-end miniguns to pierce him. The weaponry the street levellers here have doesn't come anywhere near minigun level of damage or power.

Oh, so orcas are all bulletproof? Seals? tortoises?

Arthur is an atlantean (or at least, half-atlantean), his biology is adapted to swim deep and withstand the pressure, you can't just apply that to all durability. It's basic biology.

Oh, this should be taken in account also by "Switch your brains on" @tonymartial

No, that only counts for Wonder Woman. By this logic Zod isn't bulletproof either because he was never shown to be.

Arthur's bulletproof to the firearms the street levellers here carry with them.

This makes no sense, because zod is a kryptonian. He has the same "kind" of durability other kryptonians have, just better or worse than them.

We do not know if atlanteans are similar to amazons or to kriptonians in relation to cutting and piercing, and given the verse we're in i would not assume the better

Arthur took shots from Supes and Stepphenwolf without much trouble.

#107 Posted by ironbart (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody here is hurting aquaman

#108 Posted by Subline (8412 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

Who's taken one shot from Supes and was out for like a minute? Dont u see how powerful Captain, BP, WS and Spidey are individually? The Defenders are here too. I aint highballing except u're doing it.

Btw, all of them are faster and more agile and better fighters except for Luke cage who's more durable and as strong.

Mcu stomps

He took a hit from Superman and was sent flying, he returned in 35 seconds which is reasonable because he was sent far away, it's not like he was hurt.

Loading Video...

#109 Posted by Pierpat (5855 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995: so did WW, and ww is not bulletproof. I don't get how that is relevant to the point i'm making.

#110 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995: so did WW, and ww is not bulletproof. I don't get how that is relevant to the point i'm making.

WW has never been damaged by bullets

#111 Posted by Pierpat (5855 posts) - - Show Bio
#112 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995: ...she just blocks them for fun then? Lol

Well in the instances she's blocked them it's either been to block bullets to other people or to draw fire.

#113 Edited by maestromage (1411 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeez, I know he has no feats but is he really this fodder?

Round 1 Is a stomp as he oneshots almost all of them and they literally can't hurt him. Dude fell through a building and took blows from steppenwolf and superman without any notable damage. His armour also tanked steppenwolf's axe twice and I don't see tchalla getting the chance to slit his throat (assuming he could)

Round 2 Is closer, but assuming the bullets don't kill him, Arthur should still take the w as he now has extra reach to fight the team and they will still struggle to hurt him.

#114 Posted by Stormdriven (17925 posts) - - Show Bio
#115 Posted by Chimeroid (9267 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline: Btw, did you notice Aquaman actually demonstrates Superspeed in that fight? He attacks SUperman as Superman holds Diana, but he was nowhere in sight before the attack. Also, he seemed to move at blur speeds.

#116 Edited by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio
#117 Posted by Stormdriven (17925 posts) - - Show Bio
#118 Posted by imagein (889 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquabro wins.

#119 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995: The fight after she rescued Steve Trevor from the Germans

You mean at the start when her powers were literally just starting to show?

#120 Posted by Essem (336 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Aquaman will struggle with the whole team. If hes super serious he can and will impale ppl with his trident just like he did with parademons. He should be durable enough to take the dmg thats being dealt to him from this team.

But he will struggle. Not a free win or a stomp by any means.

#121 Posted by Pierpat (5855 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat said:

Well in the instances she's blocked them it's either been to block bullets to other people or to draw fire.

There's the whole slomo sequence in WW where she's going in to rush the frontline and she blocks them for no reason if not to protect herself.
And again, if she where bulletproof instaed of doing incredibly convoluted stunts to block them with the bracers she'd go easy on herself and block them with the rest of her body, hands included. Ya know, how all bulletproof characters do. Like superman Did in BvS.

#122 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12183 posts) - - Show Bio

Fodder Amazons and Batman’s Nightcrawler tanked Steppens Axe. Arthur needed to be saved Diana or he would’ve been crushed by slabs of rock. Proof he could oneshot Tchalla who would just be charged by any of his strikes?

Also Peter is vastly more quick than him, and he hasn’t shown any striking feats to suggest he could oneshot Luke

#123 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat said:
@clownprinceofcrime1995 said:
@pierpat said:

There's the whole slomo sequence in WW where she's going in to rush the frontline and she blocks them for no reason if not to protect herself.

And again, if she where bulletproof instaed of doing incredibly convoluted stunts to block them with the bracers she'd go easy on herself and block them with the rest of her body, hands included. Ya know, how all bulletproof characters do. Like superman Did in BvS.

The front line where she's trying to draw attention?

Being bulletproof doesn't mean you don't feel it.

#125 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

Both rounds easily go to team imo.

The fact that Steve, WS, BP, iron fist and daredevil are all better fighters than arthur already gives us the answer. Spidey is more agile, luke cage is pretty durable and some of them have faster attack speed than arthur.

With gears, spidey has his webs, Steve has his vibranium shield and so.

Apart from they're all greatly inferior to him physically and none of them can put him down.

#126 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27791 posts) - - Show Bio

Arthur.