• 123 results
#1 Posted by Tjakrabirawa (2600 posts) - - Show Bio

DCEU Arthur Curry

MCU Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes (WS mode), Black Panther, Spidey, Ironfist, Luke Cage, Daredevil and Punisher.

• Straight up fight, H2h only (team still has their Suits)
  • No prep/random encounter
  • Fight till death, total incap No BFR

Take place in Metropolis

Round 2: Aquaman gets his Trident, Team has Standard gear, 30 mins of prep and basic knowledge

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Farkam (12045 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman is seriously that weak?

#3 Posted by Chris-Sama (3624 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao^

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
#4 Posted by deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0 (11360 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam said:

Aquaman is seriously that weak?

No. He's almost on par with Wonder Woman.

#5 Posted by TheSuperor (6842 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
#6 Posted by deactivated-5a89ca5697052 (8063 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman stomps round 1.

The team could pull something off with prep in round 2, but they don't have the feats so Aquaman again.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#7 Posted by Supermanforever (8541 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman survived hits from Steppenwolf and his axe, aswell as Superman and he was never even damaged. He got knocked by steppenwolf bullrushing him but those are nowhere near steppenwolf level. i think Aquaman takes this mid difficulty. Panther will be biggest threat.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
#8 Posted by deactivated-5a46927fc5463 (2849 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Supermanforever (8541 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury said:

@thesuperor: @ithemanwithoutfeari: @supermanforever:

Is Aquaman bullet-proof? Is he a bullet-timer? If not, why can't Frank fill him with bullets?

bullet timer no, bullet proof? probably he got hit by steppenwolfs axe and didnt get injuries. imo steppenwolf axe was way more powerfull than bullets. he also survived supes punch. In comparison batman suit is bulletproof yet supes pushes his hands trough his chest in knightmare sequense like papper tissue.

#10 Posted by deactivated-5a46927fc5463 (2849 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury said:

Is Aquaman bullet-proof? Is he a bullet-timer? If not, why can't Frank fill him with bullets?

bullet timer no, bullet proof? probably he got hit by steppenwolfs axe and didnt get injuries. imo steppenwolf axe was way more powerfull than bullets. he also survived supes punch. In comparison batman suit is bulletproof yet supes pushes his hands trough his chest in knightmare sequense like papper tissue.

But then again, Wonder Woman isn't bullet-proof, but still way more durable than Batman.

#11 Posted by Supermanforever (8541 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever said:
@bladeoffury said:

But then again, Wonder Woman isn't bullet-proof, but still way more durable than Batman.

Superman never attempted to push hand trough wonder woman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
#12 Posted by deactivated-5a89ca5697052 (8063 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury: He was not shown to be bullet-proof or to be a bullet-timer.

You got a good point here.

#13 Posted by deactivated-5a46927fc5463 (2849 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury said:
@supermanforever said:
@bladeoffury said:

I thought you're arguing that Aquaman is bullet-proof because he took a punch from Superman. I then gave an example of someone who is not bullet-proof, but also took attacks from Clark.

Also, protective armors give are great against piercing, but not as much against blunt force. For instance, MCU Daredevil survived a bullet to the head because of his suit, but nobody calls him more durable than MCU Cap, even though Steve cannot survive in the same situation.

#14 Edited by Supermanforever (8541 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury said:
@supermanforever said:
@bladeoffury said:
@supermanforever said:
@bladeoffury said:

I thought you're arguing that Aquaman is bullet-proof because he took a punch from Superman. I then gave an example of someone who is not bullet-proof, but also took attacks from Clark.

Also, protective armors give are great against piercing, but not as much against blunt force. For instance, MCU Daredevil survived a bullet to the head because of his suit, but nobody calls him more durable than MCU Cap, even though Steve cannot survive in the same situation.

i didnt claim anything, i said that he survived a hit on the ribcage by Steppenwolf which probably would be better feat than tanking a bullet. I never said he can take bullet in the head.

Also there is this thing called OP who says hand to hand...

#15 Edited by deactivated-5a46927fc5463 (2849 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury said:
@supermanforever said:
@bladeoffury said:
@supermanforever said:
@bladeoffury said:

@thesuperor: @supermanforever:

i didnt claim anything, i said that he survived a hit on the ribcage by Steppenwolf which probably would be better feat than tanking a bullet. I never said he can take bullet in the head.

Also there is this thing called OP who says hand to hand...

Well, you should have started with that :)

This seriously diminishes the MCU's chances of winning, but I think they can still pull off a win. Cap, Bucky, Spidey, the Defenders, and Punisher can provide enough of a distraction for BP to hit Arthur in vulnerable areas with his claws.

#16 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman stomp R1 as for 2 wins low diff

Avatar image for deactivated-5a6e810ada7dc
#17 Edited by deactivated-5a6e810ada7dc (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Hand to Hand, Aquaman stomps pretty much everyone here. The guy was holding his own amongst powerhouses like Superman and Wonder Woman. Black Panther may give him some trouble because of his suit but I don't think it's enough to stop Arthur.

With Standard gear, he probably still wins if not wipes the floor with these guys but it's kinda unclear how. His quindent can pierce Steppenwolf, he can get some serious air when he jumps, and his physicals seem to be in the ballpark of Steppenwolf, Wonder Woman, and Superman (with Superman being far and away the strongest of the bunch). Ok so we can infer he's bulletproof considering the durability of his armor but there isn't any proof (that i can think of) that outright supports that. We don't really get a good gauge of just how powerful he is because he gets kinda shortchanged in this movie and when we do see him in action, he doesn't get to show off too much and/or it's against characters with vaguely defined capabilities. We don't definitively see if he's bulletproof, if he can bullet-time, if he can aim dodge or the full extent of his powers. I think they held back on Aquaman's stuff because movie is next, since the studio wanted the movie under 2 hours and they had a lot of ground to cover.

That being said, with the little we get of Aquaman I think it's safe to say he can take out these guys both rounds. In the second round Frank and Bucky's firearms and maybe Black Panther's suit may give him some trouble but if he eliminates Frank and Bucky with his quindent early on, the rest goes down more or less like round one.

#18 Posted by password65 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Arthur godstomps.

#19 Posted by RBT (28645 posts) - - Show Bio

Arthur.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#20 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman curbstomps.

#21 Posted by BabyDarkseid (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

aquaman curbs in a mismatch

#22 Edited by FlashingSabre (3864 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman should mid-diff, but he needs bullet feats.

#23 Posted by jball834 (273 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by ZFighter18 (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, this is a stomp. Luke Cage is the strongest and toughest here and he would get mangled.

I'm pretty sure a punch from Norton Hulk would kill or severely injure Cage and that's in the ballpark of Aquaman here.

Even then, Aquaman is pretty fast. He fought rather well against Steppenwolf and Steppenwolf caught a missile casually.

#26 Posted by camilopezo (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

Arthur stomps.

Arthur is almost as strong as Diana, and Diana is almost as strong as Superman pre-ressurrection.

#27 Posted by deltahuman (4985 posts) - - Show Bio

Arthur Stomps.

He can basically one shot some of them in H2H. With Trident, it becomes a lot easier.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
#28 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

aqumoa gets shot and dies

#29 Posted by Worldofthunder (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman stomps. This is a mismatch. He's faster and stronger than all of them and he'd pretty much one-shot all of them.

#30 Posted by BladeOfFury (3208 posts) - - Show Bio

Team handily.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#31 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman stomps. This is a mismatch. He's faster and stronger than all of them and he'd pretty much one-shot all of them.

#32 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Arthur stomps

#33 Posted by Farkam (12045 posts) - - Show Bio

They each get one-shot.

#34 Edited by TonyMartial (9806 posts) - - Show Bio

None of them can put him down, he took a Superman punch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
#35 Posted by deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65 (4972 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt solos.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#36 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7254 posts) - - Show Bio

Team should win Aquaman wasn't that great maybe after his solo film.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
#37 Posted by war of light_2814 (2762 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman stomps.

#38 Posted by Subline (8445 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking Team but I don't know much Aquaman feats, could someone please tell me some. (DCEU)

#39 Posted by Mrnoital (8104 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage might be the only one that doesn't get one shot

maybe two or three shot, but he should be able to take one punch

actually thinking about it, depending on Panthers suit, he might be pretty much unbeatable in a pure blunt physical fight

#40 Posted by X_insignia1 (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman decimates this team, the thought of the team stomping him is laughable.

#41 Posted by Amcu (16934 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Edited by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam said:

They each get one-shot.

#45 Edited by GeorgeWBush (12218 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps

honestly Tchalla or Peter can solo

#46 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27951 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at Aquaman being anywhere near Diana's tier.

Team has a chance here. Only problem is speed, but they could make it up with sheer numbers. Aquaman shouldn't be as fast as WW's high end showings.

#47 Posted by Amcu (16934 posts) - - Show Bio

1. I don't think they can put him down H2H.

2. They win.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#49 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know about the Defenders and Punisher.

But even without them the team stomps.

Steve, Bucky and BP are all better fighters than arthur. Three of them and Spidey are all faster by feats and Steve, BP and Spidey are more agile than arthur. Team only need to have two of any of them to beat arthur in both rounds in this fight. H2H definitely team and with gears the team still has the edge.

Steve with his vibrabium shield, Bucky with a gun and knife, BP with vibranium claws and Spidey with Webbings.

Dude stop highballing. The OP says H2H only for a start and no one has the damage output to dent Curry who's taken shots from Supes and the CGI goon and been fine.