• 62 results
#1 Edited by TorikoWONTDie (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight takes place in the ocean.

The water is 5 and a half feet deep 200 miles around.

FYI MCU is 8 feet tall.

Aquaman has the trident.

Hulk has his Coliseum hammers and armor.

#2 Posted by BabyDarkseid (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

aquaman

#3 Posted by jball834 (273 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk gets the fenris treatment

#4 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

@jball834 said:

Hulk gets the fenris treatment

#5 Posted by Eto (5147 posts) - - Show Bio

For now, I'll say Hulk.

#6 Posted by sky_warrior (823 posts) - - Show Bio

aquaman no contest his speed is ridiculous

#7 Edited by The_Fub (1680 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Aquaman

edit: only 5 feet of water? Hulk has a solid chance then.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#8 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (14862 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman speed underwater is nuts.

#9 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36484 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps by feats. I mean Logically Aquaman should be on a whole other level when his movie comes out, but for now Hulk wrecks.

#10 Posted by GLCorps (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman doesn't have enough feats yet. He is super strong, is super fast under water. But doesn't seem nearly as fast on land. He doesn't seem to be able to control and bend water at his will - like Mera did in JL. Right now he is just a decent brawler with a seemingly powerful trident, an item that has not been explored yet in the DCEU. He seems to be able to create a temporary force field/bubble with it. The water may slow the Hulk down a little, but idk. Hulk should take this for now based on feats alone.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
#11 Posted by deactivated-5a89ca5697052 (8063 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#12 Posted by Danikerhino (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Hulk. Can't see Aquaman stopping a Leviathan.

#13 Posted by JediXMan (42189 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman has no feats under water with the trident. He should win due to his hydrokinesis, but he needs more feats.

#14 Edited by APEX_pretador (19185 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smash

Aquaman was KOd by steppenwolf in water and 5 feet means hulk will have water till his waist only

#15 Posted by Cregan_Stark (5139 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk rips him apart like a fly

Avatar image for deactivated-5a13797b4eb42
#16 Posted by deactivated-5a13797b4eb42 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#17 Posted by Firedude17 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman curbstomps.

#18 Posted by TonyMartial (8496 posts) - - Show Bio

Arthur would take him on land after his solo movie

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#19 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7365 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman stomps.

#20 Posted by xZone (10244 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by TonyMartial (8496 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Yes. Physically stronger, has a one shot weapon, faster and can eat some hits.

#22 Posted by xZone (10244 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial: Physically stronger? Dude... He’s not even close to as strong as Hulk on land. Under water, maybe, but on land, No. Faster? Since when? Hulk was able to statue Abomination.

X

#23 Posted by TonyMartial (8496 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial: Sub feat is OP even under water for a movie character.

But good for you.

#25 Posted by xZone (10244 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial: You said Hulk could win on land. Well, the sub feat takes place under water

X

#26 Posted by TonyMartial (8496 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by xZone (10244 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: And?

And he’s obviously stronger under water? How are you not understanding this

X

#28 Edited by TonyMartial (8496 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Nope, the only thing underwater does is increases his speed and maneuverability. Not once in the movie did they make out that being underwater increases his strength or durability or anything like that.

#29 Posted by CyberpunkCop (2277 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk one shots on land but loses in the sea

#30 Posted by FromBeyond (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Nope, the only thing underwater does is increases his speed and maneuverability. Not once in the movie did they make out that being underwater increases his strength or durability or anything like that.

Apart from that when on land he's done nothing to put him on Hulk's level, yet in water all of a sudden he can casually lift huge submarines?

#31 Posted by xZone (10244 posts) - - Show Bio

@frombeyond: Pretty sure Arthur struggled to move a column on land as well, right?

X

#32 Posted by TonyMartial (8496 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonymartial said:

Apart from that when on land he's done nothing to put him on Hulk's level, yet in water all of a sudden he can casually lift huge submarines?

Tanking hits from characters like Steppenwolf and Superman is high tier to me.

#33 Posted by FromBeyond (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

@frombeyond said:
@tonymartial said:

Taking ONE hit from Superman that wasn't at full power and only a few from Steppenwolf does not mean he's lasting against Hulk; nor does it make him high tier. If he had a decent shot of lasting in a 1v1 situation against these guys then yeah i'd agree he was high tier. Now after his new film he might do, but taking a punch doesn't make him high-tier.

#34 Edited by TonyMartial (8496 posts) - - Show Bio

@frombeyond said:
@tonymartial said:
@frombeyond said:
@tonymartial said:

Taking ONE hit from Superman that wasn't at full power and only a few from Steppenwolf does not mean he's lasting against Hulk; nor does it make him high tier. If he had a decent shot of lasting in a 1v1 situation against these guys then yeah i'd agree he was high tier. Now after his new film he might do, but taking a punch doesn't make him high-tier.

Superman busted a hole in a kryptonian ship with much weaker force and Steppenwolfs was slamming him with his axe. Also he matched WW in strength in the Russia battle. Of course the sub feat is legit, there was nothing in the film which suggests that his strength gets amped underwater. If you dont agree then whatever.

#35 Posted by ANTHP2000 (24942 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
#36 Posted by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman BFR him to Marian Trench where hulk dies of ultra lack of oxygen, 1 C temperature and extreme pressure

#37 Posted by KingLouie (2812 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman uses his speed boost to run away. 🏃 😂

Avatar image for supermanforever
#38 Posted by Supermanforever (7677 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol aquaman stands no chance. Hulk will destroy him physically. He wins underwater though.

#39 Posted by RuthlessKiller (975 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman busted a hole in a kryptonian ship with much weaker force and Steppenwolfs was slamming him with his axe.

Both of these pale in comparison to this

Thor has a striking feat that is much stronger than what Superman withstood, sending Hulk tearing through hundreds of feet of alien metal.

It's easy to say it's impressive just by looking at it, but breaking down the numbers shows how absolutely freaking insane this feat is.

Unlike Superman, who was likely sent through a variety of both strong and weak materials, like reinforced concrete, glass, tiling, floors, etc, and there were significant gaps between buildings, Thor hit Hulk hard enough to send him hundreds of feet of solid alien metal.

I can estimate the total force Thor hit Hulk by estimating the cross sectional area Hulk tore through (how deep Hulk dug into the wall), determining the force needed to tear up that area by estimating the material's tensile strength, and multiplying that by the distance Hulk traveled. All the force Hulk exerted on the wall came from Thor’s hit, so the value I come up with means Thor can hit with that amount of force.

• This gif shows that the width of the tear Hulk made is approximately equal to the width of Hulk's shoulders.
  • Based on this frame, its safe to say the tear the Hulk made is at least 1 foot deep.
  • In this image, the vertical line along Hulk's height is 722 points long. Hulk's canon height is 8 feet, but since Hulk is crouched a bit, I'll lower it to seven feet. The line across Hulk's shoulders is 329 points long. So, Hulk's shoulder width is about 3.18 feet wide.
  • So, the cross sectional area of the tear is safely at least 4 square feet.
  • This shot shows just how far Thor sent Hulk around the arena.
  • In this frame, Thor is 19 points tall. The distance from the edge of the area to the center is 776 points.
  • Thor is 6'3" tall, so the radius of the arena is 255.56 feet.
  • So the circumference of the arena is 1,603.87 feet.
  • Thor sends Hulk around roughly 90° of the arena's circumference, so Thor send Hulk through 400.9675 feet of metal. Let's make this easy and say Hulk went 400 feet.
  • The walls are very likely to made of a metal far stronger than what's capable of Earth, but let's say the walls were made of typical A36 steel, with a tensile strength ranging from 56000 to 80000 psi. Let's give Thor the worst case scenario, and say it's 56000 psi.
  • For Thor to hit Hulk with enough force to tear up a section of wall with a volume of 1 foot by 4 feet by 400 feet, and a tensile strength of 56000 psi, Thor would have hit Hulk with...
    • 12 in x 48 in x 4800 in x 56000 psi = 154,828,800,000 Newtons of force, or 17,403,449.44 tons.

Keep in mind, the metal wall is likely made from a far stronger substance than A36 steel.

Credit to aquatic pianist. Hulk later went on to match Thor until Thor got his lighting powers.

Also he matched WW in strength in the Russia battle.

This is the best Wonder Woman respect thread I’ve come across. And from that thread, the best feat of raw strength is when she lifts a German WW1 era tank above her head.

The tank strongly resembles a German A7V-Utank. That specific tank comes in at 40 tons.

Of course the sub feat is legit, there was nothing in the film which suggests that his strength gets amped underwater. If you dont agree then whatever

.I agree. To give Aquaman the absolute best case scenario, he would be lifting the largest submarine in the world, a Russian Typhoon class nuclear submarine, weighing in at 48,000 tons when submerged. That’s even more than Superman’s absolute best feat.

But hulk has withstood more. And lifting strength isn't striking strength. Hulk vs Thor later goes on to have hulk catch Thor's hammer one handed.

#40 Edited by Alavanka (2184 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Hulk. Need more water.

5 feet of water is not enough for me comfortably swim in. I am 5"9. I believe Hulk's canonical MCU height is like 8"5. Trident's main power is controlling fish anyways. You need to give Aquaman the deep oceans.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
#42 Posted by FirestormFate1919 (6194 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk should win at this level of water. If they were actually underwater, Aquaman would win pretty easily though.

Avatar image for sexybayonetta22
#43 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (594 posts) - - Show Bio

@alavanka said:

Still Hulk. Need more water.

5 feet of water is not enough for me comfortably swim in. I am 5"9. I believe Hulk's canonical MCU height is like 8"5. Trident's main power is controlling fish anyways. You need to give Aquaman the deep oceans.

Hulk should win at this level of water. If they were actually underwater, Aquaman would win pretty easily though.

His trident would create super shield. If we take best feats of both ( punching leviathan vs lufting nuke submarine from depth ) i go with Aquaman.

#44 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (594 posts) - - Show Bio

Arthur stomps because Hulk is a joke

#45 Posted by APEX_pretador (19185 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk tears him in half

#46 Posted by Helloman (27121 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman wins.

#47 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (3511 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: Hulks best feat is punching Surtur. Leviathan punch was instantly after transformation so it is base strength while Surtur punch was after fighting Fenris. Surtur punch is at the very least a 2+ Million ton punching feat. Angry Hulk is physically stronger than the entire JL combined with only post JL Superman coming close.

#48 Edited by SexyBayonetta22 (594 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

@sexybayonetta22: Hulks best feat is punching Surtur. Leviathan punch was instantly after transformation so it is base strength while Surtur punch was after fighting Fenris. Surtur punch is at the very least a 2+ Million ton punching feat. Angry Hulk is physically stronger than the entire JL combined with only post JL Superman coming close.

but does hulk in mcu increases his power with anger ? because i don't see anything making him stronger. + Surtur is nigh featless when it comes to durability. u sounds like mcu hulk is on cw supergirl lvl lool

#49 Edited by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (3511 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: It definitely did in the first movie. In his fight with Thor in ragnarok he was about equal at the beginning. A minute later he single handidly stopped Thors hammer attack with a single arm.

Its not about Surturs durability, its about his mass.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/marvel-cinematic-universe/4015-56089/forums/how-strong-can-mcu-hulk-get-rough-calculation-2000330/

I don't watch supergirl but from what i heard and a feat i saw, she is leagues above MCU Hulk unless you go with Surtur's official size (that makes more sense in-story).

#50 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (594 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: It definitely did in the first movie. In his fight with Thor in ragnarok he was about equal at the beginning. A minute later he single handidly stopped Thors hammer attack with a single arm.

Its not about Surturs durability, its about his mass.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/marvel-cinematic-universe/4015-56089/forums/how-strong-can-mcu-hulk-get-rough-calculation-2000330/

I don't watch supergirl but from what i heard and a feat i saw, she is leagues above MCU Hulk unless you go with Surtur's official size (that makes more sense in-story).

Ok i believe u but problem is how heavy was this surtur. Ok i beleive Feige he was 4 km high before explosion of Asgard but Surtur at beggining was 150 meters tall. Surtur was increasing in size. We don't know that Surtur really was increasing in physical mass or who knows. We know only enternal flame made him such big.