#1 Posted by Firedude17 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted on for both. Who wins?

Avatar image for breaking_brads_void
#2 Posted by Breaking_Brads_Void (1027 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps

#3 Edited by Chris-Sama (3624 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, from what i seen aquaman wasnt impressive.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
#4 Posted by deactivated-5a89ca5697052 (8063 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk comofrtably.

Aquaman was ok. I felt like he was portrayed as slightly weaker than WW, but Diana was also kinda nerfed so he wasn't really impressive.

#5 Posted by NIGHT-WING-ZAI (569 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk beats him badly.

#6 Edited by jball834 (273 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Tony_Shark (1973 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#8 Edited by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup I've deciced Aquaman stomps. Arthur tanked hits from Superman and Steppenwolf. He also pierced Wolfs armor and Diana couldnt (and her sword pierced Doomie). Aquaman slices him up, he was also pretty skilled against Wolf.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#9 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11065 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#10 Edited by mrmonster (14223 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk. But it would be tough. Don't forget, Aquaman was trading blows with Steppenwolf.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
#11 Edited by Petey_is_Spidey (11543 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way honestly. 50/50

#12 Posted by CartoonLife (800 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman god stomps hulk. Hulk is really unimpressive.

#13 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849 said:

Yup I've deciced Aquaman stomps. Arthur tanked hits from Superman and Steppenwolf. He also pierced Wolfs armor and Diana couldnt (and her sword pierced Doomie). Aquaman slices him up, he was also pretty skilled against Wolf.

Agreed, completely.

#14 Posted by incursion2 (1856 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk comfortably

#15 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk stomps

#16 Posted by xtreme1 (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smash fish-man.

#17 Edited by DioxinYo (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk easy.

Wonder Woman vs Hulk is a better and closer matchup

This is just ridiculous

EDIT: Now, in waterit would be more interesting, I'll say Aquadude stomps

EDIT2: I changed my mind, WW would absolutely SMOKE Hulk (considering how well she handled DD, a much more powerful opponent than Hulk). Maybe Aquaman doesn't get so wrecked after all, I'm gonna say 50/50

#18 Posted by ODIN619360 (2608 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman can 3/10 at least.

#19 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk can't stop trident to the face, at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5abbc73944668
#20 Posted by deactivated-5abbc73944668 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk was shown to be easily pierced by the laughably featless Fenris wolf, shown bleeding and screaming like a she hulk.

Arthur puts his trident through his head.

#21 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

Ridiculous. Aquaman getting sent flying by a casual strike by Superman and getting sent flying by Steppenwolf as well somehow shows he is stronger than Hulk? Get real.

Seriously, the MCU lowballing really needs to stop.

#22 Posted by TheGerudoKing (1450 posts) - - Show Bio

It's funny reading the comments from those who think Aquaman would stomp.

There is absolutely no feat present anywhere in JL that suggests he could handle a sustained beating from Hulk and not die, nor is there any feat that suggests he has the power output to even cause any noticable damage to Hulk.

Aquaman's trident isn't going to do anything to Hulk that it didn't do to Steppenwolf. Which means it'll be a mild nuisance at best. At worst, Hulk takes it from him and impales him with it.

Hulk wins decisively.

#23 Edited by seastone98 (4550 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk 4 now dis battle should be done after da aquaman film comes out

#24 Edited by BobLeGod (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk STOMPS!

Hulk was shown to be easily pierced by the laughably featless Fenris wolf, shown bleeding and screaming like a she hulk.

Arthur puts his trident through his head.

So because he's featless that means that his teeth can't be sharp?

And Hulk took a bullet to the dome. It did nothing.

#25 Posted by deactivated-5abbc73944668 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@boblegod: Lol I'm sure they are sharp but if Fenris wolf teeth did that I think the Trident of Atlantis could replicate, especially since it pierced Steppenwolfs armor which by feats is tougher than Hulk skin.

Hulk also got a tooth knocked out from a ten foot fall. He's barely building level, Aquaman casually surfed a Parademon through a building and leveled it. Hulk's punches would also have no effect as he's tanked horns from Steppy and a Supes punch, and Steppys axe on his armor.

Arthur impales him on a fork and roasts him.

#26 Posted by King_Krown (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman gets ragdolled.

#27 Edited by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@manonthemountain said:

@boblegod: Lol I'm sure they are sharp but if Fenris wolf teeth did that I think the Trident of Atlantis could replicate, especially since it pierced Steppenwolfs armor which by feats is tougher than Hulk skin.

Based on what feat?

Hulk also got a tooth knocked out from a ten foot fall.

Bullshit, he got a tooth knocked out by the Hulkbuster while he was mind controlled. Stop intentionally spreading false information. It's absolutely stupid to do so.

He's barely building level, Aquaman casually surfed a Parademon through a building and leveled it. Hulk's punches would also have no effect as he's tanked horns from Steppy and a Supes punch, and Steppys axe on his armor.

Barely building level yet KOed for hours a Thor that took the equivalent of a nuclear explosion and lived. Barely building level but stopped a Leviathan that was bare minimum 15k tons. Sure. Hell, Aquaman's surfing through the building wasn't even as good as Hulk being hit through a skyscraper fighting the Hulkbuster and he was ready to fight again as soon as the smoke cleared.

Arthur(until his movie, maybe even after) gets his butt kicked.

#28 Posted by BobLeGod (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk also got a tooth knocked out from a ten foot fall. He's barely building level, Aquaman casually surfed a Parademon through a building and leveled it. Hulk's punches would also have no effect as he's tanked horns from Steppy and a Supes punch, and Steppys axe on his armor.

What does his teeth getting knocked out have to do with stabbing him in the brain? He's already been shot from the brain and healed from it so stabbing him clearly won't work. And he was also stabbed in the heart and healed from that also.

Aquaman didn't even take the brunt of that force. He was safely on top of a parademon. And he didn't tank anything from Superman. One hit put him out the fight.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
#29 Posted by ProteusXManRxis (4445 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#30 Edited by deactivated-5abbc73944668 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: The one I just mentioned, Fenris Wolf featless teeth vs Steppy armor which tanked Sword of Athena and Trident of Atlantis initially was finally pierced at the end by Aquaman trident, he'd run Hulk through.

Lol I'm on my phone rn or I'd post visual refutation, but he literally got pushed hit the ground then spit his tooth out and got all angry and was still only building level. It got knocked out from the fall as far as I can tell, then Ironman koed at the end.

Thor is weak? Lol oh yeah that 15 ton Leviathan that couldn't crash a parking garage, sure. It was much more impressive, he was laughing and surfing and completely leveled it while Hulk and Ironman were struggling under the rubble.

Arthur still stomps.

#31 Posted by deactivated-5abbc73944668 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@boblegod: How will stabbing him clearly not work when we've seen him get easily pierced by Fenris? A bullet force is nothing to Aquaman shoving a trident in his brain. Trident of Atlantis>Fenris Wolf teeth.

Lol he completely leveled is casually while smiling and swinging his hair. He tanked horns from Steppy, a hit from Superman and attacked again with the others shortly after, and Steppys electro axe on his armor. One hit never put him out lol, maybe against Steppenwolf in Atlantis but he didn't even have his armor or trident at that point.

Arthur stomps.

#32 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13220 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#33 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: The one I just mentioned, Fenris Wolf featless teeth vs Steppy armor which tanked Sword of Athena and Trident of Atlantis initially was finally pierced at the end by Aquaman trident, he'd run Hulk through.

You do realize that Hulk healed from Fenris Wolf teeth in seconds right? What is the trident going to do but annoy him?

Lol I'm on my phone rn or I'd post visual refutation, but he literally got pushed hit the ground then spit his tooth out and got all angry and was still only building level. It got knocked out from the fall as far as I can tell, then Ironman koed at the end.

Dude, he had JUST got hit in the face by the Hulkbuster. Stop intentionally spreading false information. It just makes you look like a moron.

Thor is weak? Lol oh yeah that 15 ton Leviathan that couldn't crash a parking garage, sure. It was much more impressive, he was laughing and surfing and completely leveled it while Hulk and Ironman were struggled under the rubble.

Thor is not weak, he survived roughly the same thing that nearly killed a slightly weakened Superman. 15K ton leviathan, not 15 ton. And if you bothered actually watching the very scene you are talking about, it did crush a few levels of the parking garage. And no, it was absolutely not more impressive, he wasn't being punched through the building, he surfed on top of a creature that was breaking through the floors of the building as it fell after he killed it. The building never even fell on him, it fell after he came out.

Arthur still gets stomped.

Fixed it for you.

#34 Posted by WastelandMan (8767 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao

What did Aquaman do in that film to even suggest he can take Hulk? Even if his trident can pierce Hulk, there's no reason to assume he'd be able to land any significant blows since Hulk has better feats all around and can just ragdoll him.

#35 Posted by deactivated-5abbc73944668 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: Lol he was shown bleeding and screaming, Hulks healing factor is not significant and can be overcome by a potent enough attack or weapon which Aquaman has.

The only one talking bs here is you, he literally falls on his face and spits his tooth out, if Hulkbuster knocked it out than he would have knocked it out. He loosen it at best and the fall displaced it, hardly impressive in either regard.

Thor is lol weak, any high level DCEU characters fodderize Thor and Aquaman was shown as the equal for Wonder Woman and a match for Steppenwolf, who would both easily dominate Hulk and Thor.

You can change my text and live in denial all you like.

Aquaman still stomps.

#36 Edited by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by BobLeGod (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@boblegod: How will stabbing him clearly not work when we've seen him get easily pierced by Fenris? A bullet force is nothing to Aquaman shoving a trident in his brain. Trident of Atlantis>Fenris Wolf teeth.

Lol he completely leveled is casually while smiling and swinging his hair. He tanked horns from Steppy, a hit from Superman and attacked again with the others shortly after, and Steppys electro axe on his armor. One hit never put him out lol, maybe against Steppenwolf in Atlantis but he didn't even have his armor or trident at that point.

Arthur stomps.

Just because he got stabbed it doesn't mean it will affect him. You're talking as if Fernus actually did some sort of damage that could put Hulk down. What does the force have to do with anything when they heal back? It doesn't even have to do with the force in either cases, it's how sharp it is. He shot himself in the head as Bruce Banner and turned into the Hulk and healed himself.

Leveling a building isn't dropped through concrete. You find anything dense enough and drop it from 200 feet in a poor abandoned neighborhood with bad housing and the same thing would happen. None of that building hit him. Nothing landed on him. That's like thinking you can take falling 30 feet onto concrete because you jumped 30 feet and landed on someone with your feet. It doesn't work like that.

Steppenwolf has no striking feats to put him above Hulk. When Superman struck Aquaman he got put down with one hit. He didn't come back until over 30 seconds after. What part of that is tanking? The only feat in that is surviving.

#38 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (3656 posts) - - Show Bio

I love these threads. Aquaman who hasn’t had a single feat is going to beat the Hulk. This is madness lol. Aquaman’s only feats are getting thrown around by Supes and a laughable Steppenwolf. The hate for the MCU is unreal. DC is an incredible company. They have a superior comic product and animated product. But their movies can’t compete with the MCU. You don’t have to express your anger by lowballing everything lmao.

#39 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: Lol he was shown bleeding and screaming, Hulks healing factor is not significant and can be overcome by a potent enough attack or weapon which Aquaman has.

And he was literally continuing to fight and even went to attack Surter not long after that. You can claim it isn't but we have seen that is bullshit.

The only one talking bs here is you, he literally falls on his face and spits his tooth out, if Hulkbuster knocked it out than he would have knocked it out. He loosen it at best and the fall displaced it, hardly impressive in either regard.

You claimed he got his tooth knocked out by a 10 foot fall. That is complete bullshit. That is like saying that Superman got knocked out from falling on the ground in Man of Steel after being clotheslined by Faora.

Thor is lol weak, any high level DCEU characters fodderize Thor and Aquaman was shown as the equal for Wonder Woman and a match for Steppenwolf, who would both easily dominate Hulk and Thor.

Thor has shown many times he is not weak. Just because you are blind and can't get past being a fan of one and hating the other doesn't change that. It is pointless arguing with you though, nothing anybody shows will change your mind. I despise people like you. I am a fan of both Marvel and DC but I can admit when a character I love isn't as strong as another character. It's pretty pathetic when you can't.

You can change my text and live in denial all you like.

You are the only one in denial.

Aquaman still gets stomped.

Fixed it for you again.

And on that note, I'm done here. I see no reason to entertain an obviously blind fan.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
#40 Edited by deactivated-5a84a212043e5 (2790 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a joke? Aquabro was just a much weaker wonder woman with some water powers. Hulk would ragdoll him, his gladiator fight is more than enough proof of that. AM would be beaten by far weaker players in the MCU. A fair match for him would be someone like Lady Sif.

#41 Posted by deactivated-5abbc73944668 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: Again, he was pierced by a laughably featless Fenris wolf and bled and screamed.

Lol well it can certainly be interpreted that way, and that's a terrible example considering Faora literally punches him into the ground, Hulk just gets thrown or falls not smashed by his face.

You haven't showed anything to suggest otherwise? It's only pointless because you realize your untenable position. I'll admit when somebody can prove that high level DCEU characters don't stomp their MCU counterparts but it hasn't happened yet, they are always portrayed as faster and more deadly and anything who knows anything about any form of combat knows that speed is king, sorry dude.

Again, I'm not the one changing text buddy lol you are in denial and blissfully ignorant.

Arthur stomps.

#42 Posted by DioxinYo (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegerudoking: Aquaman sent Steppenwolf flying with a single punch to the face in their final fight. I imagine Steppenwolf is much tanker than Hulk since even Diana isn't able to wreck him outright (and that girl is damn impressive in terms of strength)

If Aquaman hit Hulk with the same punch he used on Steppenwolf, Hulk would go even further, and if he used his trident? 100% it would pierce.

#43 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Edited by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

People's ignorance towards feats is amazing in this thread.

Quality over quantity for me.

#45 Posted by Amcu (15908 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#46 Edited by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael said:

So you agree Hulk wins then? He has feats that have far higher quality than Aquaman does.

#47 Posted by deactivated-5abbc73944668 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: Lol uh okay, not sure how that's funny or helps your argument but nice try.

#48 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael said:

Exactly.

#49 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: Lol uh okay, not sure how that's funny or helps your argument but nice try.

I'm done arguing with you, I showed you were wrong and that is all there is to it. Find someone else to argue with.

#50 Posted by TheGerudoKing (1450 posts) - - Show Bio

@dioxinyo: and yet it only took 10 or so parademons to overwhelm Steppenwolf in the end. Even Batman managed to beat at least a couple during the whole movie. I guess Steppenwolf isn't as "tanky" as you make him out to be.

On the other hand, Hulk has 3 movies worth of feats that prove irrefutably that Aquaman does not have the strength needed to put him down or the durability needed to take a sustained beating.

Case closed😂