CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By CosmoGod

@madballer said:

Was the distance between arthur and steppenwolf as close as the distance BP will fight him in? BP's fighting range is just like a usual hand to hand combat range, which is very close. Arthur wont be able to land an attack on BP in that range, and he cant block BP's attacks like how he blocked step's. Steppenwolf was weakened by the fact that he was after in a beaten up condition by supes, that means he wasnt in his normal state. Then steppenwolf is a big guy and is obviously very slow, while BP's a smaller guy, has faster attacks and more agile movements.

Athur wont be able to land serious hits on BP. Even if he does, BP can tank it and still fight, his vibranium suit will provide him enough durability for that.

Yes he was closer than 10 feet which will be the starting distance in this fight.

CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By CosmoGod

@madballer said:

Was the distance between arthur and steppenwolf as close as the distance BP will fight him in? BP's fighting range is just like a usual hand to hand combat range, which is very close. Arthur wont be able to land an attack on BP in that range, and he cant block BP's attacks like how he blocked step's. Steppenwolf was weakened by the fact that he was after in a beaten up condition by supes, that means he wasnt in his normal state. Then steppenwolf is a big guy and is obviously very slow, while BP's a smaller guy, has faster attacks and more agile movements.

Athur wont be able to land serious hits on BP. Even if he does, BP can tank it and still fight, his vibranium suit will provide him enough durability for that.

Yes he was closer than 10 feet which will be the starting distance in this fight.

I've point out again how BP can easily dodge arthur's attacks and outmaneuver him. When it gets in hand to hand range, BP's gonna beat him. Even arthur's trident swing wont beat BP, although it may hurt him.

BP wins.

Arthur's trident shot will send him miles. BP has no way to hurt Arthur. He hasn't tagged anyone with his claws except one time against Bucky's hand, which didn't do any damage. Even few claw attack isn't gonna be a problem for Arthur, he has some durability feats. So unless BP performs any significant stunt with his claws on actual person in new Black Panther, all argument about his claws are inconsequential.

See there was no damage inflicted by his claws, no inuries Bucky kept fighting without any problem.

CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By CosmoGod

@madballer said:

His trident shot can send him miles, but if only he can land it on BP who can cut a bullet into three parts. U're not saying arthur's attacks faster than a bullet right? And it's not even close.

Bucky's hand wasnt damaged because BP's claws didnt make contact. That claw scratched captain america's vibranium shield and that's the only thing that has made a scratch on that shield from the beginning till it met BP's vibranium claws. What piercing durability feat does arthur have?

BP wins with superior agility, speed, fighting skills and his vibranium suit gives him quite an advantage.

Again all just assumptions. And BP's claws did make a contact, we can clearly see that. And if you think it didn't that would only prove he hasn't able to tag anyone with his claws. That's probably even worse. And I already told you Arthur's durability feats, I'm not gonna repeat same things again. Bp's agility is commendable but nothing that Arthur's strength can't handle.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madballer: Outreacting a guy who can catch missles but it slow only in your statements..

Actually, the missile Steppenwolf caught has been shown to be subsonic, while even most handguns(not positive what gun was used that BP cut the bullet in half) shoot at supersonic speeds.

CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By CosmoGod

@madballer said:
@cosmogod said:

Again all just assumptions. And BP's claws did make a contact, we can clearly see that. And if you think it didn't that would only prove he hasn't able to tag anyone with his claws. That's probably even worse. And I already told you Arthur's durability feats, I'm not gonna repeat same things again. Bp's agility is commendable but nothing that Arthur's strength can't handle.

Not assumptions. It's really clear that the claws didnt make contact. I dont think that bucky's arm is superior to captain's shield right? Cap's shield got scratched fine. He cut a bullet into three parts, isnt that even impressive enough for u? And arthur hasnt shown piercing durability, his blunt force durability isnt very impressive, knowing that he was off screen for more than a minute after a jab from supes. And arthur's strength isnt going to be a more factor than BP's speed and agility.

It's extremely clear his claws made a contact. No point in denying that. And by your standard, if it didn't then there is no case of BP tagging anyone with his claws in actual fight even with his agility and speed you have been bragging about. And Arthur has shown piercing durability multiple times when Steppenwolf used his Elecro Axe on him. The same Axe cut through Cyborg's shoulder with one shot. BP has literally no way to win this.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman still stomps.

CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By CosmoGod

Not assumptions. It's really clear that the claws didnt make contact. I dont think that bucky's arm is superior to captain's shield right? Cap's shield got scratched fine. He cut a bullet into three parts, isnt that even impressive enough for u? And arthur hasnt shown piercing durability, his blunt force durability isnt very impressive, knowing that he was off screen for more than a minute after a jab from supes. And arthur's strength isnt going to be a more factor than BP's speed and agility.

It's extremely clear his claws made a contact. No point in denying that. And by your standard, if it didn't then there is no case of BP tagging anyone with his claws in actual fight even with his agility and speed you have been bragging about. And Arthur has shown piercing durability multiple times when Steppenwolf used his Elecro Axe on him. The same Axe cut through Cyborg's shoulder with one shot. BP has literally no way to win this.

Is it not clear that BP's claw scratched captain america's vibranium shield, and if bucky's hand didnt have a scratch after that attack, then there's no contact between them. BP cut a bullet shot at him into three parts, what makes u think BP's not tagging anyone in a fight? Steppenwolf's Electro Axe pales in comparison to BP's vibranium claws when compared in piercing. Steppenwolf has only ever used it to cut through cyborg's shoulder with a full on swing vertically downwards, while arthur tanked lesser power swings. Step's axe is also actually very bad in piercing, as seen when he didnt even cut through a single amazon in his pursuit on the motherbox.

Again, BP has superior agility, speed, skills and his vibranium suit gives him advantage such as durability and includes vibranium claws on it.

I don't have to think whether BP will tag anyone in fight, because as far he hasn't. Because only time he did tag, his claws couldn't do a jack. And that something you're still denying , so in short BP has no feats to suggest he could tag anyone with his claws. So your wishful thinking is entertaining, but you have to bring proof not conjectures. Every Arthur's feat has proof unlike BP. So like I said there is nothing BP can do here to win

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By CosmoGod

@madballer:

Damn. Ur fanboyism is pretty strong. Again, BP cut a bullet into three parts, arthur's speed isnt even close to a bullet's. Actually, u're the one denying everything. BP's claws scratched captain america's VIBRANIUM shield. His claw simply didnt make contact with bucky's arm, if u say so that means u're saying bucky's arm is superior to cap's shield which is f*ckin dumb. All i've stated are proof, proof that BP is superior to arthur. The only thing arthur is superior at is his strength, which wont be a big factor as he wont be able to tag BP's much faster speed. And he's also superior in underwater LOL, but it's 100% irrelevant as this is on land, so arthur gets beaten

Not as strong as your fanboyism to actually think BP can win here. I have only stated proof, what you have are nonsense assumptions & denial. And what more freaking dumber, is you keep denying BP's claws didn't make contact when it clearly did. You only have to be blind to not see that. So BP's claws damage is highly inconsistent. Arthur clearly stomps BP here. Nothing to debate about that.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmogod: Without piercing resistance feats and skill feats, Aquaman loses

CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By CosmoGod

People can clearly see who's fanboying here. I've stated facts, which is BP cut a bullet and arthur isnt even close to that speed. His claw clearly didnt make contact, u're just like stating that bucky's arm is superior to captain america's shield in terms of piercing durability, as captain's vibranium shield was scratched by BP's claw. Saying that BP's claws are inconsistent is really lowballing. Arthur gets beaten by BP with superior agility, speed, skills, durability and vibranium claws

Then people must be lacking knowledge to be not able to distinguish between whose fanboyism is relevant. Anyways you're assuming same things again. So I will repeat everything one more time. But last time.

1. So let me get this straight, you think just because BP scratched the surface of Cap's shield, he is gonna what one shot Arthur with his claws. If you're thinking this, then it's insanity.And Good luck proving that. And Cap's shield has never been similarly scratched by any piercing object to compare their damages except for the one time when Bucky used a knife. But knife shouldn't even make any damage to shield otherwise this whole strongest metal on earth fact becomes pointless(And just because we know how strong Cap's shield is in the comics, doesn't mean it has to be here in movies.So we go by the feats that are shown in the movies).

2. And again how many times I have to repeat this. BP's claws did make a contact with Bucky.There was a clear sound Bucky also fall from that impact. So don't deny that. And it doesn't mean his metal arm is stronger than cap's shield it means BP's claw damage varies by the force he exerts while swinging it. This is what refer to as inconsistency, it's not lowballing. And it takes just a common sense to know that which you have been seemed to be lacking from the beginning.

3.Again Arthur has shown piercing durability multiple times when Steppenwolf used his Electro axe on him. It's not as sharp as BP's claws, yes everyone knows that. but it doesn't have to be.Because SW is far stronger than BP, that's why he could exert tremendous pressure while swinging it. His Axe has pierced everything from concrete to stones to metal to cyborg's shoulder everything. So no point in denying it's piercing capability whenever it is used by SW. Also every time he used his axe on Amazons they were dead in single shot,watch the movie. So another your argument about his axe doesn't have similar impact on Amazon go in vain. So Arthur will not be having any problem tanking BP's few claw attacks.

4. Another your favorite argument his agility & him cutting bullets(which he didn't in the movie though). So he's bullet timer, he's got great reflexes; fine, may be he does. So did that help him dodge every single punch thrown at him. No.As we clearly saw in the movie. Bucky punched him many times from 10 feet distance. On few occasions, Bucky straight up punched him without using any skills. So BP can be tagged even though he is fast enough to cut bullet with claws.And evidently You don't have to be extremely agile to do that. Clint also got hold on him from behind. So Arthur has every possible chance of tagging BP, considering he tagged SteppenWolf two times who did have a reasonable reflexes to catch missile also an arrow same as BP. But yeah BP has better agility and reflexes than SW, so he could dodge more. But that's about it, nothing impossible to not get tagged. And with Trident Arthur will always have range advantage over BP.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 anthp2000  Moderator

Arthur stomps and he will still do until T'Challa becomes high-supesonic in combat speed.

CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmogod: Without piercing resistance feats and skill feats, Aquaman loses

Read other posts to know about it.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman. He is strong enough to take a punch from Steppenwolf and punch him back enough to hurt him. He is on strenght, durability and speed level that BP can only dream of. Also vibranium won't help BP against the trident of the gods. We've already seen it control the sea and pierce right through armor and flesh of a NEW GOD. vibranium will be a joke for Aquaman, he will stab BP right through his armor and kill him.

WBruinedDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By WBruinedDC

I'm think wouldn't being from under ocean make his skin super strong due to the pressure.so what makes you think the claws could hurt him. Just a thought

CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By CosmoGod

@madballer said:

1. I never said BP's claw one shots arthur. U can see every post of mine and try finding even one, i bet u wont. I just said his claw can hurt arthur. Cap's shield has tanked all kinds of bullets from a handgun, rifle shots, high calibers and quinjet shots and never even got a scratch on it. His shield has also tanked powerful energy blasts from tesseract-based energy guns, powerful chitauri energy blasts, iron man's repulsors and loki's scepter energy blasts without getting even a scratch. His shield was also frozen for almost 70 years, tanked powerful mjolnir strikes and a grenade launcher shot without, again not a scratch on it. There are many more impressive durability feats for that shield and none has even made a scratch on it, until it met with BP's claws.

2. Does a sound mean that it made contact? Again, it didnt make contact simply by the fact that bucky's arm didnt have a scratch or even his coat. While those claws scratched cap's shield fine. If u want to talk about common sense, u must really really learn again from the start, because ur statements are senseless

3. Step's axe attacks are different from BP's claw attacks. Step's axe attacks have stronger impact, but BP's claw attacks are much sharper. Steppenwolf's axe attacks are strong by blunt force, not sharp. His attacks did one shot the amazons, but it didnt scratch even one of them as we can clearly see throughout the fight. I also never said BP's blunt force attacks can take arthur down, but his crazily sharp claws are very lethal against arthur.

4. Yes he is superior in agility, speed and skills which will all help him get the better and upper hand against arthur. It's true we didnt get to see BP cutting a bullet, but it is there in a tie in comic which is 100% legitimate here as this is MCU BP. Bucky and clint being able to tag him are feats for them, not anti feats for BP. Now i'm not saying BP will dodge all, but he will dodge most. It's like a guy who is faster, more agile, has superior skills, more durable and has crazily lethal and sharp claws against someone who is stronger. Even if arthur has his trident, he wont be able to land even a single throw or swing on BP. His trident throw really pales in comparison to a bullet shot which BP cut. His swing has only hit a weakened steppenwolf (after getting beaten up and thrown around by supes) who was a very big guy/target and much slower than BP in that weakened state.

1. Yeah i know you didn't say it, that's way I wrote 'if you think'.(And the fact that you were overselling claws damage implicitly suggesting that you might be thinking this) But now we have settled that his claw can't one shot him, that implies he's gonna need multiple shots. And only thing BP has that have chance of hurting Arthur. And BP hardly manage to tag anyone with Claws in actual fight. So it all becomes assumption. And most of the attacks you have mentioned that Cap's shield took are not piercing attacks which are capable of scratching. And Cap's shield has few scratches before. Not as good as BP's claw but still enough.

2. Yes there was an impact sound. It was clearly there. I already told you the damage depends on the force you exert while swinging, which appears to be less in that instant. The same argument you made about Steppenwolf. Not every shot of his axe has same piercing impact. it depends on the pressure he exerts while swinging. That's what inconsistency is. And it is common sense.

3. Again same point. We all know SW's axe is less sharper than BP's claws. And yes it also has blunt force due to SW's superior strength. Still it doesn't take away it's piercing ability. Considering it pierced almost every material. And I definitely didn't say that you were saying "BP's blunt force attacks can take Arthur down". We both certainly know it can't, from the beginning. BP's only shot is his claws. That too multiple.

4. Yes those feats are not in the movies, But I didn't have any problem you bringing that up. So Bucky or Clint tagging him are their feats or whether it is anti BP feat, it doesn't matter. We are comparing two different cinematic universes. So Arthur can't be in MCU to perform the feats. So I have to use the references from the characters in their universe. Same way you are using Steppenwolfs references to determine the outcome. So from their fight I can clearly tell BP can be tagged even though BP is agile enough to cut bullet in half .And without using much agility or skills. SO Arthur has every possible chance of tagging BP. Now the last point you mentioned is the definition of low balling. Yes SW took hits from Supes, same way Arthur took hits form Steppenwolf . And Steppenwolf's durability is far better than Arthur, as we evidently seen it. So they were both weekend at that stage. And they both have equal chance of hitting each other.

So come on man, this is really low-balling against Arthur.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By LeonardSnart

@cosmogod: no feats in those posts, panther could easily one shot by slitting Aquamans throat or injure him by plucking one eye after the other, Aquaman doesn't have superior speed feats or skill feats to suggest he could stop that

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: When did Aquaman display hypersonic combat speed? Please don't say when he fought Steppenwolf cause that would mean Amazon's are hypersonic too meaning the German soldiers they fought are also hypersonic

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 anthp2000  Moderator

@anthp2000: When did Aquaman display hypersonic combat speed? Please don't say when he fought Steppenwolf cause that would mean Amazon's are hypersonic too meaning the German soldiers they fought are also hypersonic

I never used the word hypersonic.

The german soldiers faught an inexperienced Diana who couldn't even use her powers properly. The Amazons never kept up with Steppenwolf.

He kept up with Steppenwolf and current Diana in CQC.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By LeonardSnart

@anthp2000: the Amazon's definitely kept up with Steppenwolf, even tagging him, a bullet timer should never get tagged by people who fought at even speeds with German soliders no matter how many they are

What are Aquamans speed or skill feats that are superior to Panthers bullet timing and having the upper hand against the winter solider with and without his suit?

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 anthp2000  Moderator

@anthp2000: the Amazon's definitely kept up with Steppenwolf, even tagging him, a bullet timer should never get tagged by people who fought at even speeds with German soliders no matter how many they are

What are Aquamans speed or skill feats that are superior to Aquamans bullet timing and having the upper hand against the winter solider with and without his suit?

Show me.

Skill won't be so much of a factor while T'Challa is getting his ass blitzed and sliced down.

But like I said before numerous times, I'd rather not get into such debates.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: you show me Steppen being superior in speed to Amazon's that fought evenly with German soliders since you claim he's faster

What are Aquamans feats? You haven't posted anything that suggests Aquaman can blitz a bullet timer

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 anthp2000  Moderator
LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By LeonardSnart

@anthp2000: still no feats for Aquaman to suggest he can blitz someone who can slice a bullet in half? Wow indeed

CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By CosmoGod

1. Isnt tanking bullets considered piercing too? He tanked handgun bullets, rifles, high calibers and even quinjet fire and never got a scratch. Ur lowballing of cap's shield is really ridiculous. Do u even know that his shield wasnt at all scratched in the GIFs u posted? It's just dirt on it, since it's surface crashed on the ground many times. Even after that event his shield was never seen with any scratch on it.

2. Wtf? Lemme ask u, will a knife swing from captain scratch bucky's arm? Yes it will. BP's claws are way sharper than a knife, and his strength is at least a match or surpasses cap's. Now after he attacked bucky's arm, there was no scratch at all even on his coat. U're not assuming BP's claw aint scratching even a coat right? It can scratch cap's shield fine and that's the point. Step's axe is funny where even an amazon wasnt seen even getting a scratch by his axe swings. U're correct about it being inconsistent, but BP's claws arent the same as we have all seen in the film where the claws cut a metal bar and hawkeye's batons easily.

3. It didnt pierce every material. It only pierced a stone wall with two slices and needed to be smashed through for step to go through it and cyborg's shoulder with a freaking full on swing.

4. Now, BP cut a bullet into THREE PARTS. Bucky and clint tagging him are feats for them. U cant put the same for arthur just because they tagged BP. Arthur didnt show significant combat speed and agility that put him on BP's level of speed and agility which is rather by a great extent. Step was weakened pretty badly by getting beaten and thrown around (getting a HV to his face). Arthur did get hit by step for times but that doesnt compare and he had support from diana.

Bp wins and please stop the lowballing

1. Didn't I say most of them. And I'm not lowballing Cap's shield. But can bullet capable of leaving the same scratching mark as sharp objects? No. So there goes your argument.

2. Did Cap ever swing knife on Bucky's arm in the movie? No.Not much relevant then. So, I don't care about your fan fiction stories & guess work & assumption. Same fiction I can make that what if Arthur takes BP in ocean, then BP won't even able to tag Arthur. So you get to talk about only things that has happened in the movie. Such as BP used his claw on Bucky's arm. So it probably may have left small scratch on his arm that we didn't get to see due to they didn't use camera on that particular frame. So that something you have to ask the director. And if you implying Clint staff is more durable than Bucky's arm then prove it.

3. It did pierce every material he used his axe on. And so what if he used his full swing on Victor's shoulder. So are you lowballing victor body material now. Same victor who tanked Supes heat vision. His body material is not fragile as you think it is. And are you also implying SW can't swing harder than that? Prove that as well. So stop this nonsense low balling.

4 Last part I already explained. So no need to repeat that again.You disputing facts based on assumption doesn't back your claim. And the fact that you just said about Diana was there with Arthur proves the point that SW's durability is beyond Arthur's.So he is capable of tanking more than either of them. So you are basically proving my points.

So, Arthur wins. And next time bring only those facts that happened in the movies. Not your assumption stories.

CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By CosmoGod
LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmogod: where was the fan fiction? Panther slitting Arthurs throat is as valid as people saying Diana decapitates in every thread, Panther has actually went for the throat in civil war so please explain where the fan fiction is..

CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart: Then go ahead fight with those people who claimed that. I don't have control over what other people say or write. I go by the forum rules. So I only debate on feats and facts that actually happened.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmogod: like I said, Panther went for the throat in civil war so why don't you want him to do it here and call it fan fiction? Is it cause he'll one shot Aquaman?

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The arguments over Panther can't hurt him is ridiculous, the guy scratched Cap's shield which is Vibranium.

Loading Video...

But I don't think it's enough to take down Aquaman, that I would agree.

CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By CosmoGod

@leonardsnart: First of all they are in character. Yeah he did went for throat once. But did he connect? No. So do we know the possible impact or outcome of it? No. So it all goes in fan fiction. So basically you don't have anything concrete. On top of that you're making case for him one shotting Arthur. So again more fan fiction. And these are the superhuman beings who can heal from the injuries. So when you make an argument don't compare them to regular humans.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By LeonardSnart

@cosmogod: are you implying that Panther wouldnt have killed Bucky if he had connected with his throat? Lol at that cause we know he can scratch vibranium and steel walls so he could surely cut Buckys throat and he can surely cut Aquamans throat too since he doesn't have any piercing resistance feats and he hasn't shown a healing factor let alone a healing factor so impressive that he can heal from a slit throat, you're the one making fan fiction now lol

And since when is doing something only once not enough, he clearly won't be able to take down Aquaman otherwise and after realizing that he'll surely one shot his throat since Arthur doesn't have a shown healing factor strong enough to heal before he dies or piercing resistant feats

CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By CosmoGod
@leonardsnart said:

@cosmogod: are you implying that Panther wouldnt have killed Bucky if he had connected with his throat? Lol at that cause we know he can scratch vibranium and steel walls so he could surely cut Buckys throat and he can surely cut Aquamans throat too since he doesn't have any piercing resistance feats and he hasn't shown a healing factor let alone a healing factor so impressive that he can heal from a slit throat, you're the one making fan fiction now lol.

I am not saying no. I'm saying I can't say for certain. And I'm not repeating Arthur's piercing feats again. You go watch yourself.

And since when is doing something only once not enough, he clearly won't be able to take down Aquaman otherwise and after realizing that he'll surely one shot his throat since Arthur doesn't have a shown healing factor strong enough to heal before he dies or piercing resistant feats.

Since they are in character in this battle.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By LeonardSnart

@cosmogod: Anyone with half a brain knows Bucky would have died if Panther connected, no need to repeat his piercing resistance feats cause they're not impressive enough

So you think T'Challa, the greatest warrior of his country will just carry on trying to punch, kick and scratch Aquaman even though he can clearly see that won't give him the win? So basically you think Panther will be stupid in this fight and leave his battle wits at home?

And the only Panther we saw in civil war was the one going for the kill, so what do you mean by in character then?

CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmogod: Anyone with half a brain knows Bucky would have died if Panther connected, no need to repeat his piercing resistance feats cause they're not impressive enough.

And anyone with actual brain would understand outcome depends on how well BP can connect.

So you think T'Challa, the greatest warrior of his country will just carry on trying to punch, kick and scratch Aquaman even though he can clearly see that won't give him the win? So basically you think Panther will be stupid in this fight and leave his battle wits at home?

This something you have to argue with the creator of the battle.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmogod: what?

And the only Panther we saw in civil war was the one going for the kill, so what do you mean by in character then?

The first time he fought Bucky he tried to claw at his face and the second time he went for his throat, can you explain how an in character Panther fights?

Your reaching in this thread has become painfully obvious

CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By CosmoGod
@leonardsnart said:

@cosmogod: what?

Yes that's why everyone is waiting for new BP before making solid argument

The first time he fought Bucky he tried to claw at his face and the second time he went for his throat, can you explain how an in character Panther fights?

Your reaching in this thread has become painfully obvious

He wanted to kill Bucky coz he thought he killed his father.So we have to look at how he fought with others.