Cahddz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Cahddz

@chimeroid said:

@cahddz: Are you trolling me or are you just illiterate? did you read my previous posts? realistically, water would remove up to 30% of the Sub's weight. But, moving it quickly through water would return around 560% of that weightback to Aquaman's shoulders. Stay in school kid. I will be blocking you, not that it would matter since you won't be staying on the Vine for long anyway.

Oh no, it removes much more than that. The average 200 pound person only weighs about 10 poundsin water. So you're completely wrong and disproven.

Move along.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many people here can solo it’s not even funny anymore

@rougeshadow: @jedixman: Mismatch

X

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cahddz:

That's not how that works guy, Submarines have negative buoyancy, its the opposite of the displacement of something like a ball. Arthur would have had to lift with more force than what the sub weighed, they are designed to stay submerged they don't float until the crew changes the pressure.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

C'mon man. I usually tend to give DCEU Aquaman a bad rep for getting wanked but this is too much.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cahddz: Please stop, you’re making me have to agree with WODC fanboys :/

X

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently some people here have never heard of buoyancy...

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@xzone said:

So many people here can solo it’s not even funny anymore

@rougeshadow: @jedixman: Mismatch

X

So many? really? i mean, i can see IM soloing, but that is about it.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: It was confirmed Arthur is not bullet proof, so War Machine and possibly even falcon can solo as well. Maybe others

X

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@chimeroid: It was confirmed Arthur is not bullet proof, so War Machine and possibly even falcon can solo as well. Maybe others

X

Well, he does sport an armor (or did that change?) that took damage far beyond what bullets put out. So, it could help him out a lot.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

X

Well, he does sport an armor (or did that change?) that took damage far beyond what bullets put out. So, it could help him out a lot.

His face?

X

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:
@chimeroid said:
@xzone said:

X

His face?

X

Well, that's where the debate should start. I mean, Arthur does have some feats of durability against sharp objects, so he could potentially take some bullets and keep going. But, morei mportantly, if i got it correctly, he was capable of deflecting Plasma Bolts with his trident. he could potentially do the same to bullets.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By xzone

@chimeroid: I just want to point out that Thor has about 10 solid Mach speed reaction feats, and quantifiable deflecting feats, and people still say Thor can’t react to anything even close to that, but Arthur “might” have reacted to unquantifiable beams and now he could possibly do the same to bullets. Double standards? I’m not saying you in particular are doing this, but seriously

X

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@chimeroid: I just want to point out that Thor has about 10 solid Mach speed reaction feats, and quantifiable deflecting feats, and people still say Thor can’t react to anything even close to that, but Arthur “might” have reacted to unquantifiable beams and now he could possibly do the same to bullets. Double standards? I’m not saying you in particular are doing this, but seriously

X

Not going into the Thor debate.

The "maybe" is there because i am yet to see the film. But, my point is that, if they have to hit the head, it makes it that much easier for him to defend from their attacks.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: It’s not a Thor Debate, it’s simply a double standard

X

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing that prevents me from saying Peter solos is his lack of skill with his powerset

Tchalla could solo and Iron Man or Rhodes could just blow him up

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

If they work as a team they can probably put him down or Tony and War Machine stay really far away and bombard him with projectiles and hope he doesn't leap at them or throw something huge that hits them.

Because this is near the Beach and Aquaman has the magical trident this will be tough for the team. If he calls any giant sea monsters to help he probably wins

I could see this going either way. If Aquaman is smart he takes out Hawkeye and Falcon first. If Arthur stays near the water Spider-Man might not be as effective. Ironman and War Machine need to do the heavy lifting here.

Black Widow, Hawkeye and Falcon can't get close or they will get one shotted but they can be annoyances at least.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@chimeroid: It’s not a Thor Debate, it’s simply a double standard

X

Btw, just watched Aquaman. He has reacted to bullets after being fired. To be exact, someone shot at Arthur and he picked up a submarine hatch in time to black all of the bullets.

Also, he took a point-blank bullet from a handgun.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@chimeroid: He now also has a plethora of low-tier feats that can't be seen as outliers as it happened so often. His power levels were widely inconsistent within the movie so makes the battle forum hard to gauge if people are honest with themselves. The movie was silly and the power levels were a bit like Thanos - they adapted to whoever he was fighting.

Hey, just watched Aquaman. The grenade from manta's father didn't do much. In fact, he just said "Ouch" and was factually unharmed.

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Alavanka

Iron Man, Panther, and War Machine is too much.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@chimeroid: Imagine that scene but replaced with Superman or Thor. Would they have been blown backwards etc? Clearly they’d just stand there. Iron Man too.

Well, to stand in the face of something that's trying to push you with more force than your weight, you have to have the ability to fly. No matter how strong you are, to blow you back, one just needs to push you with enough force to move your weight, not your strength.

We also saw Aquaman and orm take Underwater explosions and go through them. After all, in water, they can "Fly"

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icec0ld said:

@cahddz:

That's not how that works guy, Submarines have negative buoyancy, its the opposite of the displacement of something like a ball. Arthur would have had to lift with more force than what the sub weighed, they are designed to stay submerged they don't float until the crew changes the pressure.

Or empty the ballasts. Subs go underwater because they fill their ballasts with seawater - well, at least that's how it worked in WWII. I think water negates the weight of everything that has a lesser mass than the water itself, things like wood, a human body etc, which tends to go up to the surface.

Anyway, everybody knows Aquaman is supposed to be stronger in water. Hadn't saw the movie yet, BTW.

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman takes this if they’re underwater. On land he’ll get curbstomped.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@chimeroid: Flying isn’t relevant. It’s simply about how durable and strong you are. By your words Aquaman isn’t ‘strong’ enough to resist a grenade. Iron Man would decimate him with this fact. How can Aquaman fight somebody like Warmachine whose minigun would be shooting df out of him? He was fearful of a 9MM xD

Did you not read my post? It's not

Look, you can bring the strongest person in the world and i would be able to move him with my push. To move someone has nothing to do with strength or durability, it only has to do with weight.

Tell me, can Batman lift Superman? Sure he can. Does that mean Batman is stronger? Hell no!

The reason Superman can resist being pushed is the fact that he can control his position in space.

Once more, Aquaman and Orm have taken explosions far larger than the one from Manta's father with no damage.

he took a bullet point-blank with no damage.

Kevinffinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cahddz: if you're talking about Buoyancy then the submarine would still weigh thousands of tons even in the ocean. So it's still by all means an impressive feat. Also you have to take into account the fact that he was pushing it upwards while swimming at high speeds. This increases the force he is dealing with. Although hard to quantify, it's still impressive.

Kevinffinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So the most important feats are Arthur's so I'll list those

Strength - Arthur is clearly freakishly strong. He can not only move freely but also fight in the ocean where pressures can go up to 15,000 psi. He also pushed up a sub which is impressive even if we take buoyancy and that the water give him some sort of leverage. The sub would still weigh thousands of tons. On top of that he can jump great distances.

Durability - He has alot of durability feats. Yes, he has some low showings like the grenade launcher but not only did that barely do any damage, he also took Manta's plasma blasts. Plasma can go up to some insane temperatures and that's not taking into account that this was developed by an advanced society. Perhaps the most important is the fact that he is bullet proof. He took a bullet to the face and it did nothing. He can also survive at the bottom of the ocean where pressures can go up to 15,000 psi.

Speed - under water Arthur is atleast Mach 4 as he can cause sonic booms. However this is also relevant on land because for Arthur to swim at Mach speeds, he also needs to be able to react at Mach speeds otherwise he'd hit everything in his path. This is further supported by the fact that he fought Steppenwolf in water and on land with about the same difficulty. He is therefore near Wonder woman level in terms of reaction/ combat speed.

Skill - Altho there are a lot of guys here more skilled than Arthur, it's not by that large a margin. In his solo movie Arthur defeats multiple skilled opponents with similar stats. His fights with Black Manta show off just how skilled he is considering Manta wore a suit that increased his stats. He also defeated Orm, an opponent that had been training his entire life and known for his combat capabilities. Arthur's skill with the trident is crazy and you need only watch the final fight to see that.

Weaponry - Arthur's trident is the most powerful artifact in the movie. His previous trident could stab Steppenwolf's armour so it's fair to assume this one could do the same. On top of that it enhances his marine telepathy allowing him to control a giant sea monster and all other sea life on the planet. It also allows him to manipulate water to a degree.

So the fight...

The biggest obstacles Arthur faces are IW ironman and War Machine. Depending on the distance they start out at Arthur could take them out fast. He would need to take them out fast because if they don't get the opportunity to get into the air. As mentioned above, Arthur is extremely fast and could potentially one shot them each with his trident. Admittedly Arthur doesn't have any background info but he could tell their dangerous simply because they're the only ones wearing heavy mech suits which Arthur has experience against. However if they get into the air, Arthur would have to dodge both of their attacks and try a surprise attack by summoning the giant sea monster to grab them out of the air. The giant see monster has durability feats as it took shots from hydro and plasma canons developed by a society far more advanced. So it could theoretical survive long enough to pluck Tony and Rhodes out of the air. They could potentially evade the monster long enough to defeat it. Overall this is either a win for Arthur (60% chance) or a stalemate (30% chance). There is a small chance they could win (10%).

He could take out BP and Spidey by literally crushing their bones. He could also take out Cap, Winter Soldier, falcon, Black Widow and Hawkeye fairly easily.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By pastepotpete1

@uugieboogie said:

Tony or Rhodes could solo

iron man is not going to nuke his own friends while they are fighting aqua man but seriously I don't see aqua man beating all of them after he gets a arrow that goes thru the back of his neck and comes out his front nostrils

o wait its on the beach ? I think cap and bp would survive the tidal wave and bp's suit is like advanced tech

but see the thing is the others are not fodder because Rhodes and iron man " can pick a buddy" that buddy grabs unto another buddy unless they are fighting on a island iron man can just evac them before aqua man can tidal nuke

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

@syntix said:

Aquaman takes this if they’re underwater. On land he’ll get curbstomped.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easy win for airport team. Arthur isn't taking out Tony either.

Another decisive win for team MCU.

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Airport curbs.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOFT. Team destroys hard. The Iron Men could beat him on their own. Throw in all the others, Arthur is paste.

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aqualad dies.

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Airport team wrecks.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cahddz said:
@chimeroid said:
@cahddz said:
@chimeroid said:

@cahddz:Oh, and if you edit posts to add more shit in, please put a note that says "Edit:" Before you continue writing. It's really distasteful that you added "counters' into existing posts.

Also, water wouldn't help him build momentum. he wasn't pushing out a beach ball, he was pushing a submarine with negative buoyancy. But, i feel like explaining buoyancy to you might be a waste of time.

No thanks. The water allowed him to build the momentum he needed to push it into the air.

Please, do explain how water would help him build momentum for a submarine that had negative buoyancy at near-surface levels.

Lifting is easier when the object is submerged in water.

Dude, it's much easier to lift something on land than lifting anything out of the water. The molecules of water, compared to air, are much more compact to each other that wading through water is much harder than walking outside. Why do you think you can't sprint underwater the way you sprint on a track field? It's not rocket science boy.

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icec0ld said:

@cahddz:

A sub still has to release the water it takes in to submerge. Did Aquaman raise a sub that filled tanks with water or released water?

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Rhodes can take this, the rest die

IW Iron Man > Rhodes tho.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Iron Man solos.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

IW Iron Man solos and stomps.

Avatar image for imperialbuttlicker
imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As far as the submarine feat, I would suggest anyone see this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU1kngVYIh0

It literally shows that Aquaman was lifting more than just the submarine's own weight with water molecules and its force and calculated to be more than 500,000 tons. That trumps even DCEU Superman strength feats. But by standard power level procedure, lifting strength doesn't equate to striking strength

Arthur has hardly any good striking feats with only punching regular human several feet and i bravely say captain america could replicate them. His impressive feats are mostly contempt underwater and with his new trident, he didn't show any impressive physical feats in striking and speed feats on land, he's basicly superman underwater. His most impressive durability feats on land is tanking Black Manta's plasma blast that could easily destroy buildings or small room. I could probably say the plasma blast's initial force is comparable with superman or zod's heat vision (just the force not the heat). He mostly fight like a brute on land and relies much on his durability and lifting strength.

That being said, as long as we're using civil war versions of Iron Man and War Machine, he can win barely. Vision lacks the output to harm him and in IW it's confirmed that he can be pierced (i'm not sure Arthur can pierce it though but as it's shown to be magical weapons and comparable to diana's sword). IM and WM might have the attack potency but Arthur can shrug them off while he can't evade Arthur's trident throws.

LOL @ people that say BP can beat Arthur

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It literally shows that Aquaman was lifting more than just the submarine's own weight with water molecules and its force and calculated to be more than 500,000 tons. That trumps even DCEU Superman strength feats. But by standard power level procedure, lifting strength doesn't equate to striking strength

Arthur has hardly any good striking feats with only punching regular human several feet and i bravely say captain america could replicate them. His impressive feats are mostly contempt underwater and with his new trident, he didn't show any impressive physical feats in striking and speed feats on land, he's basicly superman underwater. His most impressive durability feats on land is tanking Black Manta's plasma blast that could easily destroy buildings or small room. I could probably say the plasma blast's initial force is comparable with superman or zod's heat vision (just the force not the heat). He mostly fight like a brute on land and relies much on his durability and lifting strength.

That being said, as long as we're using civil war versions of Iron Man and War Machine, he can win barely. Vision lacks the output to harm him and in IW it's confirmed that he can be pierced (i'm not sure Arthur can pierce it though but as it's shown to be magical weapons and comparable to diana's sword). IM and WM might have the attack potency but Arthur can shrug them off while he can't evade Arthur's trident throws.

Actually, he has some pretty awesoem striking feats. For example, his strikes shook the Submarine before he lifted it.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, this really should be locked

X

imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperialbuttlicker said:

Actually, he has some pretty awesoem striking feats. For example, his strikes shook the Submarine before he lifted it.

I never see him did that on land though

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
deactivated-5c917f846ef0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rhodes solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5e59dd5190955
deactivated-5e59dd5190955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron duo vs aquaman basically.

He laughs at everyone else.

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By sportjames23

@imperialbuttlicker: As badass as that was for Arthur, it does NOT surpass Superman’s feats. Remember, in Man of Steel, a weaker Clark held up that oil rig for a while before it toppled over. And in BvS, he dragged an ice breaker across ice and moved tectonic plates.

imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperialbuttlicker: As badass as that was for Arthur, it does NOT surpass Superman’s feats. Remember, in Man of Steel, a weaker Clark held up that oil rig for a while before it toppled over. And in BvS, he dragged an ice breaker across ice and moved tectonic plates.

Tectonic plate feat is considered as an outlier, and his bet feats was the ship dragging that only weigh for 40k tons. By the explanation of comic books vs the world regarding of submarine feat (calculated to be above 500k tons), Arthur surpasses Clark in strength department

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Lol

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sportjames23 said:

Tectonic plate feat is considered as an outlier, and his bet feats was the ship dragging that only weigh for 40k tons. By the explanation of comic books vs the world regarding of submarine feat (calculated to be above 500k tons), Arthur surpasses Clark in strength department

Still won't change the fact that the combined force of Diana, Arthur and Cyborg didn't even moved superman an inch.