• 125 results
Firedude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Firedude17

Fight takes place near the surface of a beach.

Airport team consists of:

Iron Man(IW)

War Machine

Cap(IW)

Winter Soldier

Falcon

Spider-Man

Black Panther

Black Widow

Hawkeye

Standard gear for all fighters. Aquaman has the Trident of Atlantis.

Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rhodes can take this, the rest die

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron duo ftw. Rest are fodder.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony or Rhodes could solo

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rhodes solos.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Shinne

@kinglouie: He's completely bulletproof, and can't be pierced by regular metal sword. His skin is solid hard.

OT: Also, Aquaman could potentially get overwhelmed by Iron Man. None of them should be able to survive his trident though.

Edit: Takes place in a beach? Aquaman wins.

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't the Director state that he can be pierced by Firearms?

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Spider Man solo this?

The question here is how much of the fight will take place in the water, where I guess only Iron Man can fight (War Machine, with his conventional arsenal, won't be useful). But Iron is indeed a match for Aquaman in any way or form: He would lose in the water, and win out of it.

Out of the water, there's like 4 characters on the Avengers side that can give him a viable one on one.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arthur was lifting 1000 ton subs like it was no big deal. He stomps.

Glavene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Black Panther, Iron Man, War Machine or Spiderman can solo, maybe Wanda too depending on starting distance, others are fodder.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glavene said:

Either Black Panther, Iron Man, War Machine or Spiderman can solo, maybe Wanda too depending on starting distance, others are fodder.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@pyrogram said:

Arthur was staggered, arguably injured by a simple grenade launcher - Rhodes and Iron Man both have weaponry far beyond that. Unlike others I feel that Aquaman actually made Arthur substanticslly less powerful in terms of his durability. His heat/energy resistance is so bad now Thor’s lighting would probably KO him. He was being 1v1 by a man by feats not as strong as Captain America. He loses this badly.

Didn't see the movie yet, so i am relying only on what i have heard. Did Aquaman get hurt by a grenade launcher? Bleeding? Broken Bones? Bruises? Or did he just get staggered?

@glavene said:

No. he crushes BP and Spiderman without a chance for a debate.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CyberpunkCop

@chimeroid: Just like he crushed Black Mata??? or that Soldier who knocked him out??? both T'challa and Peter beat him decisively

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By plotweapon16255

@pyrogram said:

@chimeroid: It blasted him backwards, smashed him into a wall, and caused him to lie on the floor for a few seconds as though it really hurt. He got up and didn’t appear visually injured. He was more or less treated the same as Black Panther when he got caught by the grenade launcher. Flew backwards and got tremendously staggered, but not too ‘hurt’. Starks tank missiles going by a grenade launcher would do damage to Arthur. Also, Black Mantas energy attack was less powerful than Starks laser cutter again, Stark would hurt Arthur with that. Black Manta was able to keep up with Arthur hand to hand as well as physically cause his skin to burn off with his heat attack.

The movie lowered Arthur’s durabilitytbh Black Mantra tagged Arthur H2H, Black Panther could do that easily and his claws would pierce by feats.

U do remember that even the prototype of BM's laser was able to bust giant rock which is beyond Ironman's energy capabilities.

& At best BP can scratch his skin that was barely phased by bullet.

Cahddz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man solos. Ant Man solos. War Machine solos. Wanda Solos. Vision Solos.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cromulor

Tony or Rhodey solo, Rhodey would stomp if he’s in his IW suit too. T’Challa and Peter could also put up amazing fights.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By plotweapon16255

@pyrogram said:

The 'prototype' was arguably stronger than BM's laser - The 'prototype' was significantly larger. That, plus it never demonstrated that type of busting attack afterwards. I'd argue it was weakened when BM modified it to fit onto his helmet.

It's still way more powerful then Ironman's energy attack Considering that those laser was able to make more damage the then the grenade he took that was able to put a hole in the submarine.

There's no reason BP wouldn't be able to tear through Arthur. Atlantean steel has no feats that puts it above Vibranium and a human being was able to slice Arthur easily. Black Panther is stronger than a human + has a sharper weapon.

Feat wise Atlantean's steel can cut through a submarine easily & penetrate Steppenwolf armor something BP can only dream.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The airport team wins.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Just like he crushed Black Mata??? or that Soldier who knocked him out??? both T'challa and Peter beat him decisively

As i said, i didn't watch the movie yet. But Aquaman's feats against Steppenwolf and the Sub feat make him way too strong for Spiderman or T'Challa. T'Challa was rocked by a Rhino. Arthur is at least 10,000 times stronger than that. He could potentially oneshot BP through BP's suit and he would definitely one-shot Peter.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@chimeroid: It blasted him backwards, smashed him into a wall, and caused him to lie on the floor for a few seconds as though it really hurt. He got up and didn’t appear visually injured. He was more or less treated the same as Black Panther when he got caught by the grenade launcher. Flew backwards and got tremendously staggered, but not too ‘hurt’. Starks tank missiles going by a grenade launcher would do damage to Arthur. Also, Black Mantas energy attack was less powerful than Starks laser cutter again, Stark would hurt Arthur with that. Black Manta was able to keep up with Arthur hand to hand as well as physically cause his skin to burn off with his heat attack.

The movie lowered Arthur’s durability tbh Black Mantra tagged Arthur H2H, Black Panther could do that easily and his claws would pierce by feats.

The bolded part seems like Low-balling. I mean, if i made a case that IM was a Cap-level character due to the ending of Civil War, you would vote to have me hanged for the low-ball. Aquaman still has a plethora of awesome durability feats you can't just chuck away due to a fight with manta.

Regarding feats of claws - Arthur's armor took a blow from Steppenwolf's axe, a weapon far more formidable (even in cutting power) than T'Challa's claws. Arthur no-sells.

Cahddz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

Arthur was staggered, arguably injured by a simple grenade launcher - Rhodes and Iron Man both have weaponry far beyond that. Unlike others I feel that Aquaman actually made Arthur substanticslly less powerful in terms of his durability. His heat/energy resistance is so bad now Thor’s lighting would probably KO him. He was being 1v1 by a man by feats not as strong as Captain America. He loses this badly.

Didn't see the movie yet, so i am relying only on what i have heard. Did Aquaman get hurt by a grenade launcher? Bleeding? Broken Bones? Bruises? Or did he just get staggered?

@cyberpunkcop said:
@glavene said:

No. he crushes BP and Spiderman without a chance for a debate.

No. Arthur would lose to BP and Spiderman.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FYI the submarine Arthur lifted was nuclear so it's between 30,000 to 48,000 tons.

Cahddz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FYI the submarine Arthur lifted was nuclear so it's between 30,000 to 48,000 tons.

Did he lift it underwater?

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cahddz said:
@x_insignia1 said:

Why does it matter?

Cahddz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cahddz said:
@x_insignia1 said:

Why does it matter?

Because if he lifted it underwater than the feat doesn't matter.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cahddz said:
@plotweapon16255 said:

Why does it matter?

Why?

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

He crushes the street levelers. Loses the IW Iron Man.

Cahddz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cahddz said:
@plotweapon16255 said:

Why does it matter?

Why?

Because water takes almost all the weight away from an object.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cahddz said:
@plotweapon16255 said:
@cahddz said:
@plotweapon16255 said:

Why does it matter?

Why?

Then go & lift titanic out of water.

Cahddz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man solos

War machine solos

Falcon solos

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cahddz said:
@plotweapon16255 said:
@cahddz said:
@plotweapon16255 said:

Why does it matter?

Why?

Really? Do you really think that? Are you in any way, shape or form being serious? I can't even begin to explain why your sentence is wrong.

Any way, during the feat, the submarine was outside of the water for well over 10 feet. Making it a fully legitimate feat of lifting something without the "assistance" of water.

Cahddz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Cahddz

@chimeroid said:
@cahddz said:
@plotweapon16255 said:
@cahddz said:
@plotweapon16255 said:

Why does it matter?

Why?

Really? Do you really think that? Are you in any way, shape or form being serious? I can't even begin to explain why your sentence is wrong.

Any way, during the feat, the submarine was outside of the water for well over 10 feet. Making it a fully legitimate feat of lifting something without the "assistance" of water.

It's physics, and we can still discredit it as a legitimate feat because the water allowed him to build the momentum he needed to push it into the air.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@chimeroid: He now also has a plethora of low-tier feats that can't be seen as outliers as it happened so often. His power levels were widely inconsistent within the movie so makes the battle forum hard to gauge if people are honest with themselves. The movie was silly and the power levels were a bit like Thanos - they adapted to whoever he was fighting.

I'll come back to you once i watch the film. (currently snowed in, so i can't go to the cinema).

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cahddz said:
@chimeroid said:
@cahddz said:
@plotweapon16255 said:
@cahddz said:
@plotweapon16255 said:

Why does it matter?

Why?

It's physics.

It's bullshit.

Cahddz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cahddz said:
@chimeroid said:
@cahddz said:
@plotweapon16255 said:
@cahddz said:
@plotweapon16255 said:

Why does it matter?

Why?

It's physics.

It's bullshit.

Physics and reported.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#ignored.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cahddz said:
@chimeroid said:
@cahddz said:
@plotweapon16255 said:
@cahddz said:
@plotweapon16255 said:

Why does it matter?

Why?

It's physics.

I fully know it's physics. But you are painfully wrong.

1. Water doesn't remove all the weight. It removes 1 ton per cubic meter due to it's density. Also, it's not weight it removes, but it is the amount of weight it can support as you lift something. I mean, it's a lot more complicated than this explanation, but i don't think you would get the more detailed guide.

2. Water adds resistance. Yes, it's easier to slowly lift something through water, but moving anything through water with speed is 8 times more difficult than through air.

3. Aquaman was moving incredibly quickly and, at the end, the submarine broke the surface and moved out in the air. According to your "physics" once the sub was no longer in the water, it was no longeru nder the effect of "becoming weightless".

Seriously, go study physics before you spout nonsense like that.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cahddz:Oh, and if you edit posts to add more shit in, please put a note that says "Edit:" Before you continue writing. It's really distasteful that you added "counters' into existing posts.

Also, water wouldn't help him build momentum. he wasn't pushing out a beach ball, he was pushing a submarine with negative buoyancy. But, i feel like explaining buoyancy to you might be a waste of time.

Cahddz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cahddz:Oh, and if you edit posts to add more shit in, please put a note that says "Edit:" Before you continue writing. It's really distasteful that you added "counters' into existing posts.

Also, water wouldn't help him build momentum. he wasn't pushing out a beach ball, he was pushing a submarine with negative buoyancy. But, i feel like explaining buoyancy to you might be a waste of time.

No thanks. The water allowed him to build the momentum he needed to push it into the air.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cahddz said:
@chimeroid said:

No thanks. The water allowed him to build the momentum he needed to push it into the air.

Please, do explain how water would help him build momentum for a submarine that had negative buoyancy at near-surface levels.

Cahddz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cahddz said:
@chimeroid said:

Please, do explain how water would help him build momentum for a submarine that had negative buoyancy at near-surface levels.

Lifting is easier when the object is submerged in water.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cahddz: Are you trolling me or are you just illiterate? did you read my previous posts? realistically, water would remove up to 30% of the Sub's weight. But, moving it quickly through water would return around 560% of that weightback to Aquaman's shoulders. Stay in school kid. I will be blocking you, not that it would matter since you won't be staying on the Vine for long anyway.