DCEU Aquaman vs Infinity War Iron Man (H2H Fight)

• 187 results
Quotang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor: and that brings us back to the topic at hand. If Atlantean tech was only able to slightly injure Arthur while being used by a human with little experience, then Tony is going to dominate Arthur using tech with superior feats and having actual experience.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegerudoking:

I'd argue Black Manta has demonstrated superior hand to hand combat ability than Tony has. He also took Arthur off guard, had bladed weapons to pierce Arthur's body, and did the most damage to him with a plasma blast.

All of which are options Tony doesn't have here. It is a pure fisticuffs fight as per the OP and I don't recall many good punching feats from Ironman that suggest he could easily down someone with Arthur's durability.

Though ultimately I feel the fight could go either way. Tony might have an edge in durability due to Arthur's best feats all being trident related which would give him the majority.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is basically a brawl, with every weapon at Tony's disposal, Iron Man would shitstomp Aquaman, even if he had the trident, but as it is, without flight and weaponry, it is a close battle that Arthur can actually win.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor: Tony's showing against Thanos puts him higher than Black Manta in H2H and in durability.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegerudoking:

in durability sure, but I disagree about skill. Tony has become a competent combatant with access to his weapons, but he's still not quite a martial artist like Bucky, Widow, or Cap. Black Manta did quite admirably against a vastly superior Aquaman in their first fight. There was nothing he could do to hurt Arthur but he still managed to make himself a nuisance with martial arts skill alone.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor: the same could be said about Tony. There's nothing he could do to significantly harm Thanos, but using his improved h2h abilities he was able to draw blood.

He did that through use of his suit's nanobots and h2h. If he did the same combo on Arthur, it would ko him for sure.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegerudoking:

It was mostly a result of his nanobots. Tony lasted all of a few seconds against Thanos in hand to hand and caught him off guard with the unnatural movements and shapeshifting power of his armor enough to get a single decent hit in. He got wrecked for the rest of that fight.

Also remember that Tony was getting his butt handed to him by Cap and Bucky despite a massive stat advantage and a computer literally analyzing their fighting style and feeding Tony counter maneuvers.

Tony isn't a martial artist. Black Manta demonstrably is.

I am not sure if the OP intends for Tony to have his nanobot shapeshifting in this battle. It isn't really a fisticuffs fight if he can generate blades from his arms, in which case yah he'd probably beat an unarmed Arthur.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor: the limits are no flight or ranged weapons. That seems pretty clear on what Tony can and can't use. The nano suit should keep all its functions because Tony can use the repulsors and thrusters in CQC, just not to fly around or go for long range attacks.

Unless the OP clarifies this further, I'm comfortable in saying that Tony wins with low difficulty.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#161  Edited By Noone1996  Online

Iron Man still wins. Too durable and his striking power is more than enough to put down Arthur after many hits. Remember a casual left hook stunned Cull Obsidian for 3-4 seconds while Tony charged his repulsors.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: That hook honestly is overrated, its not enough to suggest he can put down Aquaman as all he did was annoy Cull. And before you bring up him making Thanos bleed, that was all of the attacks on Titan he took and the Titan Avengers only made a drop of blood in the end.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 skywalker95  Online

@thegerudoking: @metaljimmor: to clarify guys, no repulsars, Blades, lasers or any other Hax for Tony. Just a straight up Fist Fight.

I’m on my phone now, but once I get home I’ll edit it

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skywalker95: Tony’s suit has a measure of shape shifting, is that allowed? Ppl say tony wins because he made thanos bleed but he turned his arm into a blade to do it, is this battle just fists or can Tony use the shape shifting abilities?

Edit: nvm you literally just specified that. In that case Arthur is stronger, similarly skilled but faster. Arthur wins in a fist fight

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 skywalker95  Online
TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194: Tony didn't make Thanos bleed by using a bladed object. He did it through blunt force.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegerudoking:

That was a combination of energy + blunt + nano, you can see the object glowing with energy as he hits Thanos.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also with straight h2h and no hax, I can see Aquaman winning, one right hook from Thanos damaged his mask pretty badly. The last time we saw Tony in a pure h2h battle (Civil War) he got his stuff rocked pretty badly.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Noone1996  Online

@tonymartial: He dazed him for seconds with a casual punch. What happened when he got hit like this?

He recovered instantly.
He recovered instantly.

As for Thanos, yeah I'm sure Spider-Man, Nebula, Starlord, a space ship crashing into him, and Iron Man's explosives really softened his cheek up real good. Pointing out that street levelers and explosions weakened or dried out his face to make his cheek more susceptible to bleeding is just such a low budget argument. When he said, "all that for a drop of blood" he was basically commenting on how Tony was attacking him for a good 2-3 minutes and exerting himself, yet all he got back was a tiny gash in the cheek.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man wrecks.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1: I agree. I was just correcting the other guy who said he made Thanos bleed using a bladed object.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1: I agree. I was just correcting the other guy who said he made Thanos bleed using a bladed object.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thanos_thebadas
thanos_thebadas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegerudoking: I agree, I was just correcting the other guy who said he made Thanos bleed using a bladed object.

Pretty sure he heard you the first time, lol.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanos_thebadas: that was my bad. It didn't want to load so I posted it again but by that time the other post loaded so it got put multiple times.

Avatar image for thanos_thebadas
thanos_thebadas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the limits are no flight or ranged weapons. That seems pretty clear on what Tony can and can't use. The nano suit should keep all its functions because Tony can use the repulsors and thrusters in CQC, just not to fly around or go for long range attacks.

Unless the OP clarifies this further, I'm comfortable in saying that Tony wins with low difficulty.

Looks like we got the clarification. I think it'd ultimately be a pretty long, dragged out fight that could go either way, but leaning toward Tony due to his sheer durability. Arthur is lacking in fist based striking feats.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor: yeah reducing him to just punches and kicks without the aid of anything else limits Tony in what he can do offensively. But defensively he should be able to hold out long enough to get the win.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 death4bunnies  Moderator

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111143885/4583517-ly8tj.gif

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Tony

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man stomps still he can literally just sit there and tank everything from Aquaman with no damage

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stank

JMAL17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman should win here

Tony has greatly struggled fighting experienced fighters like Captain America, whereas Aquaman has shown to be skilled in unarmed combat.

Plus Aquaman pretty much outclasses Tony in all physical capabilities due to being half Atlantean.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

@jmal17: Rewatch the Thor vs Ironman fight in avengers 1. Ironman did pretty well.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The self repairing suit can def loose with Aquamans meta Strength. Tony doesn't have a good H2H record.

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If its pure h2h, then Arthur wins. Tony can't dish anything out that can hurt him, and his h2h is crap compared to Arthur's.

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers