• 187 results
#1 Edited by skywalker95 (3561 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

- Post Films

- No Trident for Arthur, No Flight, Shapeshifting Blades or Range Weapons for Tony. Strictly H2H Brawl

- Battle on MCU Asgard Rainbow Bridge

- In Character

- Win by KO

#2 Posted by CyberpunkCop (1919 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man still stomps

#3 Posted by skywalker95 (3561 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
#4 Posted by justicethorpsylocke (3026 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Supermanthor (10205 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm tony

#6 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony stomps.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#7 Posted by Supermanforever (7498 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man should stomp. I mean he could tank hits from thanos and harm thanos. He wont one shot Aquaman, but after a bit of beat down he would eventually put him down.

#8 Posted by jayc1324 (26283 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony oneshots. Arthur hurt by a grenade launcher.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#9 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (14262 posts) - - Show Bio

Arthur h2h skill far exceeds Starks.

#10 Posted by jashro44 (51758 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony.

#11 Posted by Subline (5051 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#12 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (9214 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony, shouldn't be much of a struggle.

#13 Posted by ganon15 (7007 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#14 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (3205 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Anthony.

Avatar image for sexybayonetta22
#15 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (129 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man should stomp. I mean he could tank hits from thanos and harm thanos. He wont one shot Aquaman, but after a bit of beat down he would eventually put him down.

And what is impressive in this. Arthur tanked at least Mountain one shotting strikes

#16 Posted by GXrevs06 (3943 posts) - - Show Bio

Arthur destroys. His submarine feta shits on anything Tony has done

#17 Posted by LeonardSnart (2482 posts) - - Show Bio

The one that made Thanos bleed

#18 Posted by Rebake (3788 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: Destroys? I don't think he can without the trident...

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
#19 Edited by hurricanefunnel (1883 posts) - - Show Bio

iron man wins based on location

#20 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (3205 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thanos_thebadas
#21 Posted by Thanos_thebadas (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony easily. If he had his weapons even bigger stomp.

Avatar image for thanos_thebadas
#22 Posted by Thanos_thebadas (960 posts) - - Show Bio

Also he could analyze his combat pattern, yes Civil war armor was shown to do that but I'm pretty sure it means that his succeeding armors have the same capability.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#23 Posted by blackpantherisb (6622 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony stomps.

#24 Posted by incursion2 (1794 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony should win

#25 Posted by TheGrat1 (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Arthur should just throw him in the water and crush him.

Also he could analyze his combat pattern, yes Civil war armor was shown to do that but I'm pretty sure it means that his succeeding armors have the same capability.

Stark does not have access to Friday off of Earth. I do not think he could analyze his pattern without it.

#26 Posted by rem (1982 posts) - - Show Bio

IM

#27 Posted by Emanresu_20 (2321 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness:

Cap far outclassed him as well. He just had his computers analyze his fight patterns an proceeded to decimate him.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#28 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (14262 posts) - - Show Bio

@emanresu_20: he’s dealing with a much more stronger opponent. An opponent stronger than him.

#29 Edited by Mister_Surreal (6127 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman might take it since he is a tank. The guy was able to tank a punch from Superman and can swim around at the bottom of the ocean with no problem. Tony is faster but I don’t see him straight up killing Arthur. On the other hand, Ironman is vulnerable to blunt force attacks, Aquaman’s only showing of striking power was mocking down Stepponwolf in a serious one vs one fight. If he grabs and his armor and goes to town than he can overpower Ironman.

#30 Edited by TheGerudoKing (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

Arthur got rekt by Black Manta. He'll die against Tony.

Another decisive win for team MCU.

#31 Posted by mexcomics2078 (1811 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony stomps

#32 Posted by Quotang (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Arthur does what he did to Black Manta. The dude was taking straight pressurized plasmoid beams, and plasma is what? Hotter than lava? The thing that lives in lightning and the Sun? He also has ridiculous fall damage resistance and is durable enough to withstand the Trench Kingdom's pressure, located at the deepest point of the ocean. Lifting a submarine - which usually weigh over ten thousands of tons - against the ocean's resistance was also pretty impressive. And he can casually detach objects.

#33 Posted by Quotang (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegerudoking said:

Arthur got rekt by Black Manta. He'll die against Tony.

Another decisive win for team MCU.

Black Manta's armor and weapons were clad in Atlantean Steel, of course he'd deal major damage. It's like Black Manta fighting Superman in a kryptonite suit with kryptonite daggers. But Aquaman ultimately overpowered Manta in the end anyway. But my point is: DCEU Arthur standing a chance against, let alone beating DCEU Black Manta is a very tough feat, and if we're being honest both of them were trading blows and on an equal footing.

#34 Posted by MetalJimmor (5951 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a lot closer than people are suggesting. Arthur is more than durable enough to tank hits from Ironman's punches and strong enough that Ironman will feel his hits in return. Arthur doesn't have many great unarmed punching feats so it'd take him a fair amount of time to get through Tony's armor, but he's also a lot more skilled in hand to hand combat than Tony is.

I'd say it could go either way.

#35 Posted by TheGerudoKing (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

@quotang: but ultimately it was just a human in a featless suit. We don't even know if the suit gave him super strength like it does for Tony.

Infinity War Tony is just better in every way when compared to Black Manta and if he could floor Arthur with a simple headbutt then Tony outright kills him.

#36 Posted by Quotang (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegerudoking: I wouldn't say he was featless, and Iron Man is also a human in a suit. But onto the point: Black Manta's strength allowed him to kick Aquaman off his feet, roundhouse kick him out of a house, ram him off a building - although with the help of his jetpack - and, as you mentioned, headbutt him to the ground. A normal human couldn't do any of this to Aquaman, let alone go toe-to-toe with him. He was a worthy opponent I say.

#37 Posted by TheGerudoKing (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

@quotang: and that's the point I'm making. Black Manta was more of a threat to Arthur than even Orm was. And Black Manta is a normal human. This just goes to show Arthur's lackluster H2H capabilities and overall durability outside of water.

Tony has been head-butted by much stronger opponents and recovered instantly. This is a fight he'll dominate. He might be a human in a suit, but the suit has actual feats showing its superior durability and damage output.

#38 Posted by uugieboogie (13015 posts) - - Show Bio

If Tony still has access to all his CQC weaponry he wrecks.

#39 Edited by Quotang (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegerudoking: Both Orm and Black Manta were on the verge of killing Arthur; if not for Mera, Orm would have struck Arthur down with his trident during the Ring of Fire and Aquaman would have bled out in Italy. But I think this says more about the power of Arthur's enemies than Arthur himself. After all, did you see how high he fell from the helicopter, or how far he dropped being blasted off a building from Black Manta's beams, or the fact that Manta's beams in general are that of plasma, yet only give him 2nd degree burns? I'd also like to mention that the ocean's pressure is more deadly than many environments on Earth; the bottom of the ocean is 15,751 pounds pressing against your body. Any normal being would be crushed before even reaching such a pressure, and yet Aquaman swims through it as we would in a swimming pool (scratch that, he has enhanced swimming speed).

#40 Posted by TheGerudoKing (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

@quotang: and yet still gets floored by a headbutt from a normal human.

Tony kills him.

#41 Posted by deltahuman (4923 posts) - - Show Bio

Stark is better. He would win after a long fight.

Arthur would need his Trident or Quindent to fight him. Stark has quite a few advantages over unarmed Arthur.

#42 Posted by shadyxv (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: iron man tanked a huge metorite going atleast rentry speed, lift multi story structure? But most of all hurt thanos who was no selling almost everything that came at him from hulk to necro craft going atleat supersonic? I don't know if he can overpower the armour but i for sure know he ain't breaking it.

#43 Posted by Gaoron (7664 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony wrecks, give them their weapoms and he stomps harder.

#44 Posted by Tenguswordsman (1670 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony wrecks.

#45 Posted by buildhare (8499 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

Tony wrecks, give them their weapoms and he stomps harder.

#46 Edited by Mister_Surreal (6127 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadyxv: This is purely H2H, no repulsors or blades. Since Tony also went off scene when he got hit by the meteorite we don’t actually know how much damage that the suit took. Tony supposedly lifting the building doesn’t make a difference since that feats is incalculable, whereas Aquaman is calculated to be in the 500 ton + range from his feat of lifting the sub. Another thing is that the meteorite was travelling at different reentry speed than our own planet making it an outlier. You also bring up Ironman fighting Thanos as if that was to be taken seriously, the Russo brothers even confirmed that Thanos was messing with them the entire time. The one time that Ironman did any damage was when he made Thanos bleed was with his sword, which he isn’t allowed to use. Since Ironman has no impressive striking feats besides pushing back a jobbing Thanos, I would still go with Aquaman. When people say that a character who is borderline featless in H2H is stomping Aquaman, the bias is pretty clear.

#47 Posted by Mister_Surreal (6127 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Vertigo- (17491 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony

#49 Posted by MetalJimmor (5951 posts) - - Show Bio

and yet still gets floored by a headbutt from a normal human.

Tony kills him.

This is incredibly disingenuous. We have two fights between Manta and Arthur. The first fight, without the suit, Manta can't even scratch Arthur with a sword and gets ragdolled by an Aquaman who is barely trying. In the second fight Manta has his suit and can suddenly contend with an Arthur who is fighting for his life in close quarters and can actually hurt him with a headbutt.

Both fights took place out of water.

To say Black Manta in his suit is just a normal human is the peak of intellectual dishonesty.

#50 Edited by Quotang (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@metaljimmor: Yep ^. To put it simply, Black Manta's suit increases his strength to take on the likes of Aquaman, who could otherwise destroy him with the flick of his finger. That's why he was able to headbutt him to the ground; not because Aquaman is weak, but because Black Manta's suit is strong.