DCEU Aquaman vs Endgame Thanos (fight underwater)

• 89 results
StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll DCEU Aquaman vs Endgame Thanos (fight underwater) (71 votes)

Thanos is done for as Arthur humiliates/kills him quick 39%
Thanos still reigns supreme. 55%
Stalemate 6%

EG Stoneless Thanos replaces Steppenwolf he invaded Atlantis to retrieve an Infinity stone

He has armor and blade

Aquaman gets Atlan's trident and armored too

Both combatants have knowledge

Thanos is IC, he took Queen Atlanna and Mera so Arthur is full bloodlusted

No Caption Provided

• 
AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman stomps

Dangannopoopoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a
deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos in a good fight.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos fodderizes him then drowns

Avatar image for deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f
deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: Thor and Hulk were able to stay in water, so I'm pretty sure that by intent. He should be able to fight.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't see any way Aquaman loses.

Thanos either drowns, sinks to the bottom of the ocean due to the weight of him and his armour, or gets skewered by Aquaman.

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't fair, Thanos is already slow in land and then you put him underwater?

JeffoTheBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Thanos defeating Aquaman underwater?

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

There is no way in hell Thanos can do anything to Aquaman underwater. Looking at their respective feats, Arthur stomps even if Thanos can breathe underwater.

indominus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

thanos drowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for rosalinagalaxy3
Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos despite i hate that version of him and love Momoa Arthur

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no way in hell Thanos can do anything to Aquaman underwater. Looking at their respective feats, Arthur stomps even if Thanos can breathe underwater.

lol. comparing arthur physically to thanos is like comparing an ant to an elephant(thanos is the elephant in case you get confused ;)

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gods the aquamomoa wank is kiling me. If this battle was created to be underwater, then thanos should've been able to breathe underwater. why would the guy bother creating a thread if the answer is thanos drowns? Its called common sense

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Steppen could do it, so can Thanos.

Sonath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos doesn't scale to Steppenwolf and Aquaman has better feats underwater than him on land.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid said:

lol. comparing arthur physically to thanos is like comparing an ant to an elephant(thanos is the elephant in case you get confused ;)

Feat for feat, Aquaman has everything he needs to clown thanos underwater. really, he is faster, his suit has excellent cutting resistance feats, he is insanely durable, and his trident has gone through armor Wonder Woman's sword couldn't cut (same sword that sliced doomsday just fine.

So yeah, Aquaman stomps him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder said:
@chimeroid said:

Feat for feat, Aquaman has everything he needs to clown thanos underwater.

lol no

really, he is faster,

in travel speed only

his suit has excellent cutting resistance feats,

not even close to vibranium

he is insanely durable,

not enough to survive

and his trident has gone through armor Wonder Woman's sword couldn't cut (same sword that sliced doomsday just fine.

he won't get the chance to peirce thanos

So yeah, thanos stomps him.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid said:
@darkthunder said:
@chimeroid said:

lol no

really, he is faster,

in travel speed only

he is insanely durable,

not enough to survive

and his trident has gone through armor Wonder Woman's sword couldn't cut (same sword that sliced doomsday just fine.

Ok, so let's go

1. What are Thanos' best speed feats? Because Aquaman has some amazing combat speed feats both underwater and above. On the other hand, Thanos was just tanking shots the entire fight.

2. While Thanos did manage to damage Cap's shield, he has a lot of "antifeats" with the sword too. He hit Wong and didn't cut him, he hit Black Panther and didn't cut him, however, i am willing to concede that Aquaman can't tank a direct hit with full force from Thanos.

3. Aquaman is definitely durable enough to Survive Thanos's punches. Cap survived, Aquaman can too (talking about the Endgame fight when Thanos ground and pounded Cap), Hulk Survived, thor Survived, IM survived. So yeah ,Aquaman tanks any punch Thanos throws.

4. Interesting, because everyone in Endgame got to tag thanos easily. Why do you think Aquaman wouldn't stand a chance to do that?

5. So yeah, Aquaman still stomps.

ALManimecomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos he is too experienced and too good in combat though it will be a good fight.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos he is too experienced and too good in combat though it will be a good fight.

Fighting under water is very different, so he actually lacks experience for this fight.

ALManimecomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Ok. But I think Thanos can still fight well in underwater though. I mean he is one of the most experienced fighter in the universe. He has conquered stuff and defeated aliens. Im sure he can fight underwater and has a knowledge on how to do so. He can fend off Aquaman. He fought well against Thor, Iron Man and Cap with Mjolnir so I think he probably takes this :)

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Darkthunder

@darkthunder said:
@chimeroid said:
@darkthunder said:
@chimeroid said:

lol no

really, he is faster,

in travel speed only

he is insanely durable,

not enough to survive

Ok, so let's go

1. What are Thanos' best speed feats?

fighting the trinity and reacting to magic lightning

Because Aquaman has some amazing combat speed feats both underwater and above. On the other hand, Thanos was just tanking shots the entire fight.

what amazing combat speed lol? Thanos rarely got tagged

2. While Thanos did manage to damage Cap's shield, he has a lot of "antifeats" with the sword too. He hit Wong

gif or link please

and didn't cut him, he hit Black Panther and didn't cut him,

you do realise that thowing something is not equal to a direct hit? the sword didn't have thanos's strength to back it up

however, i am willing to concede that Aquaman can't tank a direct hit with full force from Thanos

great!.

3. Aquaman is definitely durable enough to Survive Thanos's punches. Cap survived, Aquaman can too (talking about the Endgame fight when Thanos ground and pounded Cap), Hulk Survived, thor Survived, IM survived. So yeah ,Aquaman tanks any punch Thanos throws.

cap survived in IW because thanos didn't wanna kill. Cap surviveed in eg due to thor stats. HULK and thor are laughably above aquaman in durability. aquaman gets broken

4. Interesting, because everyone in Endgame got to tag thanos easily. Why do you think Aquaman wouldn't stand a chance to do that?

who exactly tagged thanos except CM? the last I remember thanos went untouched by the trinity

5. So yeah, Aquaman still gets stomped

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Thanos either drowns, sinks to the bottom of the ocean due to the weight of him and his armour, or gets skewered by Aquaman.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder:

Hmm, this is getting a bit out of order, sorry, don't have time right now. Maybe we can eventually create a CaV.

None of that was really impressive in speed. Also, when did he react to lightning? I remember Cap beating his ass and tagging him repeatedly.

Fighting on Diana's level in speed in justice league and easily "bullet timing" blaster shots in Aquaman.

gif or link please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFsBpL_Uy6Y&t=543s - 5:40

who exactly tagged thanos except CM? the last I remember thanos went untouched by the trinity

Well, no wonder you stand "against me" here, you don't remember the movie at all:

No Caption Provided

UNTOUCHED.

No Caption Provided

Literally UNTOUCHABLE.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By plotweapon16255

Kraken finishes Thanos

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
chuggachugga170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait a minute ?! UNDERWATER ?!

Thanos drowns.

I regret voting for Thanos but cannot reverse it

tsunamiwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman wins. Thanos drowns, or if he can hold his breath he’s still completely immobile compared to Aquaman.

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Gaurdian

Pretty sure someone like Thanos should be able to swim and move freely like Steppenwolf did. That said if Arthur's bloodlusted then he wins pretty handily. In addition to being way faster in this setting and able to blitz in this setting he can use the trident to unleash The Karathen, The Trench and every sea creature he can find.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder:

Hmm, this is getting a bit out of order, sorry, don't have time right now. Maybe we can eventually create a CaV.

None of that was really impressive in speed. Also, when did he react to lightning? I remember Cap beating his ass and tagging him repeatedly.

oh the magic 10 seconds when cap got mijolnr and thor level stats? can I remind you how cap got the crap kicked out of him in the next 5 seconds?

No Caption Provided

Fighting on Diana's level in speed in justice league and easily "bullet timing" blaster shots in Aquaman.

so basically everything thor has done. evidence for those blasts to be bullet speed?

gif or link please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFsBpL_Uy6Y&t=543s - 5:40

no evidence that's wong and thanos killed that guy. also those shield could tank the sanctuary rain fire so not an anti feat

Well, no wonder you stand "against me" here, you don't remember the movie at all:

as I said magic 10 seconds after which cap couldn't land a single hit

No Caption Provided

UNTOUCHED.

in his infinity war mindset? he wan't even trying here. and spiderman has performed the same feats a ww so again not an anti feat. also he had a cloak on one hand he still caught peter even when thanos had no idea where next he will pop out from. (use good quality gifs please)

No Caption Provided

Literally UNTOUCHABLE.

Loading Video...

again his mindset matters and one anti feat doesn't make aquaman faster

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman wins. Thanos drowns, or if he can hold his breath he’s still completely immobile compared to Aquaman.

bruh if the op went through the trouble of creating this thread, I am pretty sure it would common sense thanos can breathe underwater and move in there. common sense

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder:

Is your counter really "oh, the magic 10 seconds"???? Hahahha, i mean, i have seen some bad debaters on this website but this takes the cake.

so basically everything thor has done. evidence for those blasts to be bullet speed?

well, you just justified Cap landing hits on Thanos over and over again by "Thor stats". give how i can definitely prove "Thor combat speed" with Aquaman, the logic dictates similar treatment from Aquaman. Except, you know, that he has a trident that can definitely run Thanos straight through.

no evidence that's wong and thanos killed that guy. also those shield could tank the sanctuary rain fire so not an anti feat

You are right, it could be someone else other than Wong. Anyway, we can see that Thanos's blade landed on the sorcerer's body. And it didn't cleave him in half.

in his infinity war mindset? he wan't even trying here. and spiderman has performed the same feats a ww so again not an anti feat. also he had a cloak on one hand he still caught peter even when thanos had no idea where next he will pop out from. (use good quality gifs please)

He was definitely trying to stop Peter from doing that. And no, Spiderman isn't on WW's level of speed at all. Anyway, is Starlord also Diana's level in speed? Because he punked Thanos in combat speed as well.

Anyway, your argument was that Aquaman underwater isn't landing any shots on Thanos.

Aquaman underwater can move at Mach 8, he is definitely landing a hit on Thanos.

And, even without that, he has superior mobility give that he can fly and with his strength feats he is easily on par with Thanos. heck, even his durability is way above Hulk's given that he tanked shots from pissed off Karathen, a being who was easily breaking kilometers of seabed.

tsunamiwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By tsunamiwave

@darkthunder said:
@tsunamiwave said:

bruh if the op went through the trouble of creating this thread, I am pretty sure it would common sense thanos can breathe underwater and move in there. common sense

Bruh I don't care how much trouble the OP went through to create this thread, Thanos never showed the ability to breath underwater so it's a valid to consider that he can't.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder said:
@tsunamiwave said:

Bruh I don't care how much trouble the OP went through to create this thread, Thanos never showed the ability to breath underwater so it's a valid to consider that he can't.

then there's no point of this. the op created this to see how the fight goes and not how thanos drowns. it should be common sense to say that thanos can move and doesn't need to breathe here

Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tsunamiwave said:
@darkthunder said:
@tsunamiwave said:

then there's no point of this. the op created this to see how the fight goes and not how thanos drowns. it should be common sense to say that thanos can move and doesn't need to breathe here

this is senseless. Thanos has never shown ability to breath in water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk would be a better match-up.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Richubs

What the hell is Thanos supposed to do underwater? Arthur would be faster and easily more maneuverable than him and is strong as hell underwater.

I don't think breathing issues will happen given Thanos survives in space without anu atmosphere without issues.

Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs said:

I don't think breathing issues will happen given Thanos survives in space without anu atmosphere without issues.

Where thanos was survivng in space ? In his sanctuary Nebula or Gamora just fine were standing.

And wanna remind u when Sovereign's pod blasted back of Starlord's ship, Nebula was being sucked away ( only handcuffs were preventing her being sucked into space ). And when 2nd door closed the hole Nebula was already likely frozen solid. Smae as genetically modified Gamora could resist space for minutes via genetic enhancements but no more.