dc women vs marvel boys

#1 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5474 posts) - - Show Bio

...interesting.

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
#3 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (8467 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a great fight, but I see team one pulling it out in the end.
#4 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
" ...interesting. "
lol, well what do you think of the outcome?
#5 Posted by JediXMan (42910 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with Team 2 on this one, but I don't know enough about Big Barda.

#6 Edited by CosmicSpiral (5474 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:

" @CosmicSpiral said:

" ...interesting. "
lol, well what do you think of the outcome? "
I see this being one hell of a battle, one I'm going to have to think about. Either way, good thread. 
#7 Edited by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: 
really? i thought you would of picked the boys actually, lol  
you don't think the boys can pull this off?

@CosmicSpiral: 
 thanks, when i made the thread i was pretty sure this would be a fairly even fight so a case could be made for either team imo
#8 Posted by rein (1355 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to give a close victory to team 2.

#9 Posted by Deava Aeschma (139 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Women beating men? Get real!

#10 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deava Aeschma:  
ouch, them are fighting words, hope your mom, girl didn't see that, lol
in all seriousness what would give the boys and edge to win?
#11 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio

bumpity bump
#12 Posted by Sun King (375 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.  The Hammers are just too powerfull weapons.  Lighting, Energy blasts, just hitting one of the Ladies with the  Hammer is almost a major damage factor

#13 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (8467 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder: really? i thought you would of picked the boys actually, lol  you don't think the boys can pull this off?  @CosmicSpiral:  thanks, when i made the thread i was pretty sure this would be a fairly even fight so a case could be made for either team imo "

Thor and BRB have great chemistry, but I don't see either of them taking out Star Sapphire. She's even been able to give Sinestro a run for his money before, so throwing in another powerhouse lik Big Barda seals the deal IMO.
#14 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sun King:
well it's not like the ladies don't have their weaponry 
barda has her armour, rod, aero disk and ofc carol has her power ring
#15 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@capall said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder: really? i thought you would of picked the boys actually, lol  you don't think the boys can pull this off?  @CosmicSpiral:  thanks, when i made the thread i was pretty sure this would be a fairly even fight so a case could be made for either team imo "
Thor and BRB have great chemistry, but I don't see either of them taking out Star Sapphire. She's even been able to give Sinestro a run for his money before, so throwing in another powerhouse lik Big Barda seals the deal IMO. "

well star sapphire wasn't really giving sinestro a run for his money b/c sinestro was actually holding back until the fight got interupted altho i have no doubt that sinestro would handle her without too much issue, i actually think either thor or brb can give her a good fight possibly even getting a better side of her altho barda would probably be an issue for either of the boy, she has gone toe 2 toe with diana and held her own so i think if either brb or thor can get rid of star right away somehow and tag team barda they have a good chance of winning but if the boys are not capable of taking out star prior to barda taking out either thor or brb then the boys are in a whole world of trouble here imo
#16 Posted by Sun King (375 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
"@Sun King: well it's not like the ladies don't have their weaponry barda has her armour, rod, aero disk and ofc carol has her power ring "

True, true.  But I guess I just see Mjonlir and Strombreaker as being far more devastating than the Rod/Power Ring.  But then I did grow up on Walt Simpson version of Thor&BRB
#17 Posted by Primmaster64 (21668 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2...

#18 Posted by Dark Zoom (2413 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1

Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
#19 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2962 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 OBVIOUSLY
#20 Posted by Red_Blade (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1
Both of team 2 have had trouble fighting Iron Man in the past

#21 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2451 posts) - - Show Bio
" @capall said:
Thor and BRB have great chemistry, but I don't see either of them taking out Star Sapphire. She's even been able to give Sinestro a run for his money before, so throwing in another powerhouse lik Big Barda seals the deal IMO. "
Carol got massacred by Sinestro, and he wasn't even trying.  Barda is probably equal or slightly greater than Thor and Bill in strength.  That would mean something if the fight were one on one, but this fight would quickly become a handicap match once Carol gets overpowered by the hammers.
#22 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (8467 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThanosIsMad said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @capall said:
Carol got massacred by Sinestro, and he wasn't even tryingBarda is probably equal or slightly greater than Thor and Bill in strength.  That would mean something if the fight were one on one, but this fight would quickly become a handicap match once Carol gets overpowered by the hammers. "

1. Sinestro was clearly holding back, but she was holding her own regardless 
2. She's physically superior to both of them 
3. No it wouldn't, I could definitely see SS taking out Thor or BRB individually
#23 Posted by Sun King (375 posts) - - Show Bio
"@ThanosIsMad said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @capall said:
Carol got massacred by Sinestro, and he wasn't even tryingBarda is probably equal or slightly greater than Thor and Bill in strength.  That would mean something if the fight were one on one, but this fight would quickly become a handicap match once Carol gets overpowered by the hammers. "
1. Sinestro was clearly holding back, but she was holding her own regardless 2. She's physically superior to both of them 3. No it wouldn't, I could definitely see SS taking out Thor or BRB individually "
What evidence do we have to prove that!!??  Thor levelled a mountain with a single blow once!
#24 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4570 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 takes this.