• 111 results
ColdShot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By ColdShot

@dccomicsrule2011: hundreds when everybody can do it is enough and those people named are not fighting the jedi those are for the ships and childlike nature can be played on and manipulated if they see spectre they aren't most likely fighting him then and there when as spectre will know who hes after hence he will have a chance to play on there obviously childish nature you cant say speculation in a argument on a fight that has never took place its speculation that with Dc heros arrays of abilities that they cant hurt a sith you have absolutely no proof of that at all other then starwars humans couldn't that just cant be an argument and Storm Troopers will pretty much be dropped left and right and Lukes Tp sounds nice but MM forced his way into Spectres mind once and Near light Speed reaction dose not compare to the speed force which is how flash will do what he dose plus there's more then one of them that will help Dc even more palpatine is not unbeatable among Dc MM can enter his mind and mess with him like that assuming they even fight for one and with there shields which is what they would do in that situation plus the power of there Rings they 3 would attack huge amounts at once between the 3 of them every ship you named could be taken out plus Guy i for got he will only reassure my point this if for the ships in the actual war the storm troopers would go quickly for the most part Jed eyes and sith are good but up against many of Dcs best they don't mean much and also if this match up were to ever happen do you honestly think any character would be unable to harm?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By ShootingNova

@dccomicsrule2011: Actually, yes, the Force Spirits can be affected by means other than the Force. Yes, they can hide themselves, but they aren't invincible to beings outside of the Force.

naustin07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By naustin07

DC stomps. Shoot, the core Justice League stomps

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#104  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@ColdShot:

Could you separate your paragraphs when you post? It is starting become a pain to read.

hundreds when everybody can do it is enough and those people named

Okay but taking out millions of ships? That is no easy order add in planet busting to solar system busting space stations and hundreds of thousands Jedi and Sith that's why I don't see them winning.

those people named are not fighting the jedi

Okay what does it matter? If they do beat the ships (Which is a very tall order) they will have to deal with hundreds of thousnds of Jedi and Sith and some of whom can not be killed by conventional means.

and childlike nature can be played on and manipulated if they see spectre they aren't most likely fighting him

Why not? This is a battle they won't to win it if they see him they will just wipe him from reality.

then and there when as spectre will know who hes after hence he will have a chance to play on there obviously childish nature

Don't see it working, if they have there mind on beating the Spectre they should be able to beat him with just a thought.

you cant say speculation in a argument on a fight that has never took place its speculation

It it's baseless speculation if your only argument is the Spectre maybe can play of their childish behavior( which can't be proven or debated) then it is baseless.

with Dc heros arrays of abilities that they cant hurt a sith you have absolutely no proof

I have proof because people with the Force can't detect them what makes you think any DC hero could detect a Sith essence when they don't even know it is there because they have no idea what a Sith and it's essence is. And maybe I was exaggeration a little a magic user can in theory banish a Sith essence but how would they even know it's there from the start/

of that at all other then starwars humans couldn't that just cant be an argument

And those Star Wars "humans" are Force sensitive and know about the force which no one from DC, so how would they even know what a essence is and how to look for it?

and Storm Troopers will pretty much be dropped left and right

Agree but they will take almost every low level DC hero with them.

Lukes Tp sounds nice but MM forced his way into Spectres mind once

Agree Luke's Tp is not as good as MM but he is no pushover and would be able to control the likes of Superman, Wonder Woman Green Lantern etc.

Near light Speed reaction dose not compare to the speed force which is how flash will do what he dose

Flash would still be put down by Sith Spirit he can't detect or see so it does not matter.

more palpatine is not unbeatable among Dc

He is not but he is going to be a problem.

MM can enter his mind and mess with him like that assuming they even fight for one

Hmmm that could work I do not know if Palpatine could resist MM tp.

with there shields which is what they would do in that situation plus the power of there Rings they 3 would attack huge amounts at once between the 3 of them every ship you named could be taken out

No they would not those ships has shields that could take shots from the Green Lanterns they would last long enough for the Sun Crusher or Cosir to cause 12 supernovas at once.And please point out new 52 Green lanterns doing anything close to what you are saying.

Jed eyes and sith are good but up against many of Dcs best they don't mean much

How? A few dozen Rookie Jedi was able push Star Destroyers lightYears back with the Combine powers of Thousands of Jedi and Thousands of Sith I do not see how they don't mean much.

also if this match up were to ever happen do you honestly think any character would be unable to harm?

But how would they even be able to even detect the his Essence?And most of the DC power houses such as Superman Wonder Woman, Green Lanterns have no way of hitting or detecting them.

@ShootingNova said:

@dccomicsrule2011: Actually, yes, the Force Spirits can be affected by means other than the Force. Yes, they can hide themselves, but they aren't invincible to beings outside of the Force.

Oh I see, but isn't hard for them to even be detected?

DCsuperman0007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By DCsuperman0007

DC stomps

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#106  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@DireDrill: If these essences can effect the real world then they are some form of energy. Any number of magic users or energy manipulators should be able to manipulate that essence.

Okay that could work but they would still need to know it's there to do it, that takes me to one of my first point how would they even know it's there?

Even if that is untrue, you still have Amazo to deal with. He is a machine so he has no lifeforce, no mind to manipulate, and he can absorb Palpatine's Force Power.

How could he absorb Palpatines Force powers?Amazo could still be beaten by BFR and effected by Force Storms that can rip the surface off planets and destroy entire fleats of ships.

A good question comes to mind, what exactly is Life Force?

It is in the essence if life every living thing in the universe has life force that is what give them life and binds the mind, body and soul.

here are a number of people in the DC universe who would ostensibly be immune to its effects

Name them, I would like to n know why you think they would be immune i'm curious to know.

there are those, namely White Lanterns who could essentially counter that ability directly.

Are they any White lanterns on the New 52 Earth? If not it's a mute point since it's only people of earth.

For that matter, what makes you think that the DC universe is not as Force devoid as the Yuuzhan Vong?

The Yuuzhan vong are not Devoid of the Force they were cut off from (meaning there were removed fore some reason) it unless you can prove the DC Universe is cut off from the Force there powers should work fine.

Unless you can find an instance of Midi-Chlorians in a DC comic, they do not exist in the DC universe

Midi-Chloriians have nothing to do with it, Jedi can feel trees, rocks everything in the Force (even things that are not living meaning they have no midi-Chlorians) except the Yuuzhan Vong because they were thrown out of the fore not devoid removed big difference.

the only effective Force Power will be Force Lightning and Force Net and good luck using either of those MMH or Superman.

Read above and why I think they Force should still effect them, and even then I doubt the Yuuzhan Vong would have been able resist Life Force drain ( I don't think anybody tried it on them) or Force Storms.

The fact is that without the Bedlam Spirits, which were not specifically mentioned in the OP, the Star Wars Universe is woefully unprepared for the ridiculous array of skills and abilities available here.

Yeah like DC is prepared for hundreds of thousands of Jedi and Sith hundreds of thousands of ships, planet busting battle stations, and countless Storm Troopers,Clone troopers, Bounty Hunters and droids.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#107  Edited By ShootingNova

@dccomicsrule2011: They can be detected through some sort of ethereal-based sensing, manipulation or projection.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By SSJLozza

DC godstomp

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By DireDrill

Guess what? There are actual Lords of Chaos and Lords of Order. Mordru should be more than capable of dealing with Palpatine.

Amazo's whole power is his ability absorb whatever powers of the people around him. He comes loaded standard with the Justice League's powers but he has absorbed multiple powers throughout his existence. He has even absorbed Zatanna's Magic which means that the Force should be no problem. How do you BFR someone who can move as fast as Zoom much less hit him with a Force Storm? Even then, with Zatanna's power he could counteract any attempts at BFR. Actually, if we loaded out Amazo with Silent Majority's powers as well, he could create literally unlimited copies of himself all wielding the Force and Zoom's time manipulation.

Perhaps you did not read the OP, DC has access to every earth hero past and present meaning both pre and post 52. They have access to White Lanterns also Deadman is still a White Lantern. Every robot, AI, digital entity, or android would be outright immune to life force draining and TP meaning Matrix, Red Tornado, the Metal Men, Chemo, Eradicator, Cyborg Superman, and the Android Hourman. Many undead creatures would also be immune, namely Solomon Grundy or the Spectre or any Black Lantern. Some Magic Users like Black Adam, The Marvels, Eclipso, the Phantom Stranger, whoever happens to be wearing Fate's helmet, and likely any angels like Zauriel. Most Immortals should be immune given that they cannot be killed through normal means. Most Temporal characters are also likely immune as their lifeforce is out of sync with normal space time. There are some rather borderline possibilities but I think I made a good case here. The reason I asked about life force is because since Life cannot exist in the Star Wars universe without Midi-Chlorians, it is likely that Palpatiine simply can pull those out of the target effectively draining them of their Life "Force." Since none of the people in the DC universe have Midi-Chlorians, this means Life Force draining would do nothing to them.

Midi-Chlorians are required for Force abilities to work and in the Star Wars Universe they inhabit all life and permeate everything. The Yuuzhan Vong severed their connection to their Sentient Homeworld and began a regimen of replacing themselves with biotechnology. Ultimately this lead to their ability to be immune to the Force. This suggests that they have Midi-Chlorians but that they just can't access them. The DC universe is completely devoid of Midi-Chlorians which means there is nothing for the Force to manipulate in the DC Universe. This is like suggesting that Neo can take down Superman because in the Matrix he can fly and move at super speed. Suspension of Disbelief requires that we allow for only what is stated to work will work in that universe. Since we have seen people from the DC universe enter into alternate dimensions and have their powers still work, we know that they will work without issue in this battle. The same cannot be said of the Star Wars universe, unless you have an instance of Force powers working on a person from an alternate universe.

ColdShot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By ColdShot

@dccomicsrule2011: ok for one i never said the sprits minds would be on spectre is so hes done but two you have absolutely no proof that Dc people cant harm or detect a sith essence because for one there may be something in dc similar to it so that's all Speculation and and also Blue Beetle the green lanterns don't have to hit them merely trap them in a ball and crush them

and after they do so when they fight the rest of the troops they will be backed seriously the Jedis arent taking out the likes of blue beetle and others and yes they can me harmed they harm each other all the time superman superman may not see the essence more speculation zantanna being as magical as she is can and will handle it so will raven those are others that the Siths and Jedis just arent touching superman and them all destroy the bodied and people like raven who deal with evil magic take it from there while cyborg Boomtubes some away Starwars dose not win and your best argument is for there omnipotents

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Floopay: Question, can he(Henshaw) resist getting his life Force sucked out of him by a man that can drain the life energy from billions?

Not sure to be completely honest. He's survived the Omega Effect that would have (and has the power to) erase him (and his soul) from existence though. So there's that.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Interesting question, does life force drain work on Robots? Henshaw is an electronic based life form that likes to dress up as a cyborg, he does not actually need flesh to survive. He also does not seem to have vitals even when he as the flesh, he had no heart-beat so Black Lanterns ignored him.

There might be some earth-based black lanterns like Deathstorm who could be a PITA, if life force drain does not work on them.