Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By batfan2324

dc universe get NO cosmic entites or reality changers

dc only earths heros and villians

dc can only have help from the earths past and present heros so and only earths green lanterns like Hal, John, ect......

Starwars get all sith, jedi, droids, clone tropers, bounty hunters, and ships including the death star

dc can not get help from other people on other plants

the fight takes place in the whole intire universe

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Define "Reality changers"

Otherwise, Dr Fate has this in the bag.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

this should be Flagged for 2 reasons

1. This is a stomp, there is no way DC is winning this.
  2. Universe vs Universe matches are banned.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@inferiorego said:

Define "Reality changers"

Otherwise, Dr Fate has this in the bag.

Imperius_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Imperius_Rex

Superman solos.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Here's what I don't like about this battle.

DC only gets Earthly heroes, but Star Wars gets the entire universe made from many different planets and species, and a giant floating space station.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Qpzmg

DC

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

Spectre is an Earthbound hero :P

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MuyJingo

I don't think this match is unfair....I mean, the SWU only has the force as the real power, which doesn't compare to stuff the lanterns or kryptonians or martians can do. The armarda of ships isn't that much more of an asset......I see DC taking this because they have vastly more power.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tohoma

DC takes this.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

DC easily

ColdShot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ColdShot

DC in a Universal Stomp

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By ShootingNova

Why is this one universe vs. an earth? Besides, there's supposed "omnipotents" on team 2 (JXM, please don't give me the long-winded speech again).

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Imperius_Rex said:

Superman solos.

lol I would love to see how supes would resist planetary level tp and life force draining.

@GodDamnIronMan said:

DC easily

Nope

@ColdShot said:

DC in a Universal Stomp

Don't think so

@inferiorego said:

DC only gets Earthly heroes, but Star Wars gets the entire universe made from many different planets and species, and a giant floating space station.

Agreed Star Wars have billion of billions of people in their universe, they also have supposed omnipotent's as well not to mention a ship that can take out a solar system several battle stations that can destroy planets countless Jedi and Sith, countless fleets of ships etc.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC

ColdShot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ColdShot

@dccomicsrule2011: with no real good definition of Reality changers Spectre Cleans house Martain Manhunter can handle anybody in Starwars there not Touching Flash Captain Atom to Dcs Heavy hitters would decimate any starwars character

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By tomlikesfries

Universe vs. Universe battles aren't allowed anymore.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nerdork

Whenever it is Universe v. Universe, it is always such a mismatch. It should be Star Wars vs. Halo...or something of the like.

I love Star Wars, and The Force is awesome, but there is noo fight here. Too many speedblitzers from DC...and other more or equally deadly traits.

DC FTW!!!...poor Star Wars.

LordMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LordMasterGod

@nerdork: just how keen is your knowledge on star wars?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@ColdShot: with no real good definition of Reality changers Spectre Cleans house

Yes Star Wars does have a "reality changer" the Bedlum Spirits there are supposed to be Omnipotent.

Martain Manhunter can handle anybody in Starwars

Debatable, Palpatine can possibly beat martian via Life Force Drain

Starwars there not Touching Flash Captain Atom

They don't need to tag the flash the Death Star,Death Star II, Galaxy Gun or the Eye of Palpatine would just destroy the planet and kill the Flash,Atom would be a hard out but Star wars has enough fire power to put him down.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#21  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@ShootingNova said:

Why is this one universe vs. an earth? Besides, there's supposed "omnipotents" on team 2 (JXM, please don't give me the long-winded speech again).

Wasn't, but your post is tempting me...

ColdShot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ColdShot

@dccomicsrul11: first off its in another Universe but for one Martainhunter could just go intangible and its not Like Atom will fight them Alone Fate and Spectre can handle those Space ships easily and as for the Sprits i can see Spectre or Even Atom playing on there childishness and handleing them and with evreything i mentioned gone the rest of starwars will crumble

chocobojam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By chocobojam

definitely DC. I also love star wars but theres no way they can win against superman.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@ColdShot: first off its in another Universe

What difference does it make?

Martainhunter could just go intangible

That won't stop him from getting his life Force drained.

its not Like Atom will fight them Alone

Never said he would, bust still it not easy destroying millions of ships when some of those ships can destroy planets.

Fate and Spectre can handle those Space ships easily

Not of the Bedlum Spirits beat them first.

for the Sprits i can see Spectre or Even Atom playing on there childishness and handleing them

I doubt it, they are supposed to be Omnipotent at least (nigh omnipotent), meaning they should be above the likes and Spectre and Wayyyyyy above Atom.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ShootingNova

@JediXMan said:

@ShootingNova said:

Oh, come on, can't you stop for one post?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#26  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@ShootingNova said:

@JediXMan said:

@ShootingNova said:

Oh, come on, can't you stop for one post?

Mm...

batfan2324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By batfan2324

I dident mean every one in the whole starwars universe just the people I said and, no Dr. Fate or Specter. Also the DC superheros also have all the planets in the universe they can move to. I think it pretty evened out due to the number of troops that Starwars has and the number of pwerful heros and villians DC has.

batfan2324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By batfan2324

I think if they ever made a crossover like this superman would take a beam from the death star to save the earth

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Star Wars Stomps

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Star Wars Stomps

Indeed they have countless ships and many Battle Stations that can bust planets such as the Death Star,Death Star II,Darksaber ,Eye Of Palpatine,Galaxy Gun and some that can cause Supernova's such as the Sun Crusher and Corsair. Not to mention there are hundreds of thousands Jedi and Sith.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By nerdork

@LordMasterGod: look, I am a much bigger fan of Star wars than of DC, but i have to say that Flash kills this. he would take down planets of soldiers before they knew they were dying. I won't even add the other X Factors.

And, my knowledge is fairly decent, but i, in now way, know everything, or see myself as all knowing. Though, it sounds as if you do, or at least will say so.

LordVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LordVulcan

all the sith? really?... this Guy

No Caption Provided
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ShootingNova

@LordVulcan: Against DC, he is powerless. He is only attracted by Force-sensitives with enough Force power (usually they have to be massed like on Katarr). It is debatable whether is Drain would affect the DC guys or not. I would say it does, but Nihilus would probably fail to even care about them.

LordVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LordVulcan

@ShootingNova: Hey the dude eats worlds from what solar systems away? if its all the sith he would be with them.

LordMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LordMasterGod

@nerdork said:

@LordMasterGod: look, I am a much bigger fan of Star wars than of DC, but i have to say that Flash kills this. he would take down planets of soldiers before they knew they were dying. I won't even add the other X Factors.

And, my knowledge is fairly decent, but i, in now way, know everything, or see myself as all knowing. Though, it sounds as if you do, or at least will say so.

you're bananas if you think ONE guy can beat a universe by himself. people hold flash in waaaaaay to high a regard on this site lol some people in SW can't even die(by conventional means) and revan or malak with the starforge...

batfan2324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By batfan2324

im not sure how anyone in DC could hit flash or supes. Then starwars have the deathstar which can destroy a planet , but couldent some of DC's heros and villian mmake something just as powerfull if not more

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ShootingNova

@LordVulcan: No, he doesn't eat worlds. He severed all life on Katarr (only because an entire colony of Miraluka and an entire enclave of Jedi attracted his attention) and left behind a Wound in the Force. Morals off, he'd be more attracted to killing the Sith. But then again, there's some like Palpatine who would kill him.

@LordMasterGod said:

l some people in SW can't even die(by conventional means)

Such as? If you mean through pure age, then yes (Vitiate, for example). If you mean Essence Transfer, then yes (Palpatine, for example). Or do you mean they are completely invulnerable to all forms of physical "conventional" assault?

@nerdork said:

look, I am a much bigger fan of Star wars than of DC, but i have to say that Flash kills this. he would take down planets of soldiers before they knew they were dying. I won't even add the other X Factors.

The problem is that some of the people Flash kill aren't dead at all, some can simply use Essence Transfer such as Vitiate or Palpatine. And some are supposed to be omnipotent (Bedlam Spirits).

LordMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By LordMasterGod

@ShootingNova said:

@LordVulcan: No, he doesn't eat worlds. He severed all life on Katarr (only because an entire colony of Miraluka and an entire enclave of Jedi attracted his attention) and left behind a Wound in the Force. Morals off, he'd be more attracted to killing the Sith. But then again, there's some like Palpatine who would kill him.

@LordMasterGod said:

l some people in SW can't even die(by conventional means)

Such as? If you mean through pure age, then yes (Vitiate, for example). If you mean Essence Transfer, then yes (Palpatine, for example). Or do you mean they are completely invulnerable to all forms of physical "conventional" assault?

@nerdork said:

look, I am a much bigger fan of Star wars than of DC, but i have to say that Flash kills this. he would take down planets of soldiers before they knew they were dying. I won't even add the other X Factors.

The problem is that some of the people Flash kill aren't dead at all, some can simply use Essence Transfer such as Vitiate or Palpatine. And some are supposed to be omnipotent (Bedlam Spirits).

darth sion. it's been ages but if i remember he can resurrect himself. and yes, the people you stated.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#39  Edited By GunGunW

I've seen the entire two Star Wars trilogies several times and I don't see how they'd even beat one Green Lantern... what am I missing?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ShootingNova

@LordMasterGod: Sion can still be contained, and its not extremely difficult to override his will and force him to give up. Sion has no impressive feats and somebody with a sufficient level of strength (such as Durge) can simply rip Sion apart and throw the torn pieces around.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ShootingNova

@GunGunW said:

I've seen the entire two Star Wars trilogies several times and I don't see how they'd even beat one Green Lantern... what am I missing?

You're missing the EU.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Floopay

@inferiorego said:

If you're referring to the Death Star, I'm pretty sure it was destroyed....twice.

However, if the Death Star is any indication as to the structural flaws one is to expect from the advanced technology in Star Wars, they might have have a better chance than you'd think. I mean one stupid vent that a single shot into will cause the whole thing to explode, that's ridiculous. :P

However:

Hank Henshaw solos :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ShootingNova

@Floopay: Death Star isn't the only thing, though. There's the Sun Crusher, the Corsair, the Galaxy Gun, and so on.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By GunGunW

@ShootingNova: Well that explains the Goku vs Luke Skywalker thread I saw on AnimeVice...

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ShootingNova

@GunGunW: I don't know anything about Goku, so don't come to me for that.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Floopay

@ShootingNova said:

@Floopay: Death Star isn't the only thing, though. There's the Sun Crusher, the Corsair, the Galaxy Gun, and so on.

I still say the Technopath is going to spell disaster for all that advanced technology.....

I mean the guy was controlling the Source Wall at one point IIRC. I'm just saying.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By GunGunW

@ShootingNova: Well if they can take down all of DC earth...

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ShootingNova

@Floopay: The machinery and so on in SW isn't really the stuff you should be looking to.

@GunGunW said:

Well if they can take down all of DC earth...

Who can? The SW team?

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By nerdork

@LordMasterGod: Okay, let me clarify...i was giving you a single example why DC wins...hence, "I won't even add the other X Factors." but, they're there.

Further more, I am not bananas. If i were any fruit, I'd be a Fuji apple...mmmmm

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By GunGunW

@ShootingNova: Wait, I'm confused. Would the DC or the Star wars team win this battle?