• 107 results
acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By acebomb98

Battle takes place at Minas Tirith, DC team is outside the castle trying to get inside to retrieve the vault holding the heart of the universe. Marvel team is defending the castle while they try to open the vault.

DC wins by defeating the marvel Team and capturing the vault while marvel team wins by Defending the Castle for 24 hours till they open the vault.

DC Team/ COIE Anti Monitor, Superman Prime 1M, Spectre, Soulfire DS with ALE, HP Doomsday, ZH Parallax, Imperiex Prime, Yuga Khan, Nekron, Trigon, Zeus, Ares(full power), Black Adam, PC Mongul, Steppenwolf, Brimstone, Lucifer Morningstar, Michael Demiurgos, Zoom, Wally West, Black Racer, wraith, Prime earth Oracle, Mandrakk, Atrocitus, MMH, Brainiac, Classic Dr Fate, Dr Manhattan, Volthoom, Eclispo and Starro

Vs

Marvel Team/ Living Tribunal, Jean Grey with full power control, Life bringer Galactus, Voltron Celestial, Dormammu, Onslaught full power, IG Thanos, Destroyer Armor Odin, Silver Surfur, Sentry, RKT Thor, Apocalypse, Sutur, Cyttorak, Trion Juggernaut, Gorr the god butcher, Atum the god eater, Full power Tyrant, Borr, Holocaust, Godkiller armor, Terrax, Marquise of Death, Classic Doctor strange and Chaos War Hercules

Morals off and yes I understand that the castle will be destroyed but assume the vault is indestructible and that most of the battle takes place outside the castle till marvel gets pushed back.

Both team get 12 hours of prep before DC team arrives at castle.

No Bfr and yes some of the chraracters on each team are on different power teirs put should have someone on the other team to battle with

Bonus round marvel loses LT and Thanos

AbyssFleet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think you should remove marquis of death, living tribunal, and full power phoenix force. it doesn't seem to be fair with them in the battle

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IG Thanos can arguably solo, the only factors in Team DC is COIE AM and Spectre.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ComicGirl21

DC... these can solo:

- COIE AM (massively multiversal, above anyone in Marvel team besides LT, but has better feats)

-Spectre (hyperversal, above anyone in Marvel team)

- Nekron (hyperversal, can be argued to be outerversal tbh. Some of his feats include beating the above two characters like they were fodder)

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acebomb98: if any characters are on the wrong team please let me know

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also try to explain how one side wins and what strategy they use to get the edge in this battle.

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssfleet: I would but I still know some people will say DC crushes so I’m gonna leave them on marvel team.

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicgirl21: did he beat COIE AM or normal and you don’t see Phoenix force giving him trouble?

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: Thanos is definitely a strong defender here but there’s a few guys on the DC team who arguably can do a lot of the same things he can do abilities wise even with the IG Amp

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tribunal and Thanos win.

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, LT and IG Thanos one-shot the entire battle excluding eachother.

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By acebomb98

@thehierarchy: @chad_duby: no doubt LT and Thanos are very powerful but does LT even kill anyone I always see other characters bow to his power and never test it so he never really battles anyone. Would dc have a more fair chance with Michael or Lucifer?

Either way I’ll add a bonus round without those 2

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvel stomp hard

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acebomb98: Like beating abstracts with ease? IG thanos is on another level.

IG may be universal but its powers would own multiversals.

UN defeated abraxsas(High multiversal threat) and a 5 socketed ig shut the UN down

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RampageTheFirst

@acebomb98: There's no one in the DC team capable of putting Thanos down, and to make this even more unfair, you added people like LT, Marquis of Death and some other really OP characters and gave the DC team people like Superman Prime 1 Million, Wally, Zoom, Bane, MMH, Atrocitus, all these mid-tiers in a battle with 6 multiversal powerhouses..

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acebomb98: Imo that would be more unfair becuase Michael and Lucifer are powerful.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel team stomps.

IG Thanos solos.

Pre-Shitty LT solos.

Either that or Bane breaks everyone's back.

Lol at Spectre being hyperversal.

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: I took thanos out in bonus round and LT, DC also has some top tier guys too like classic dr Fate, COIE AM, yuga khan and Soulfire DS with ALE etc

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acebomb98: Even if you add Michael and Lucifer Marvel team still stomps. They have several multiversals who could give either of them trouble.

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics: even in bonus round marvel still has the firepower to hold DC off?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acebomb98: Yeah MoD and CW Herc win the bonus round.

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miekskywalker: yea thanos was probably too much, I took him out in bonus round though and LT

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics: yea that’s probably true, I added a lot of powerhouses to DC but Marvel ended up being stacked after I lost track of who was on there squad. I’m sure I missed some DC characters that could have tipped the fight back into balanced matchup but I could edit again and give DC some more support

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acebomb98: Yeah its kind of difficult to make a fair match.

DC has more powerful Superman-level beings, but Marvel have way more powerful cosmics beings.

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics: COIE AM and classic Dr Fate I thought would put a lot of work in for there team but neither one is really an “abstract being” like some of marvel guys

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I took thanos out in bonus round and LT, DC also has some top tier guys too like classic dr Fate, COIE AM, yuga khan and Soulfire DS with ALE etc

COIE AM is the only one who is actually a factor but even he gets stomped and DC still loses both rounds..

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: I added some more guys to dc but looking back at the marvel squad it would take a lot to go up against then without me just nerfing there squad

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acebomb98: I meant that would make it unfair for marvel team.

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: maybe for bonus round but for the first one I’ve heard that both together are equal to LT but you might be right but I’m trying to give DC a chance here since there starting to get slaughtered, I’ll let it play out for now and if people start complaining about them both being in dc I can always try to balance again to see where both teams need to be for people to argue for which characters beat the others instead of just one side or the other simply stomping the battle.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: lol might be a bad time to mention but I also gave DC Volthoom.....

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acebomb98: wasn’t the guy a universal reality warped at best?

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: universal I’m not sure but he does have a crazy power set and can control energy at a massive scale with ease, I believe he’s still below nekron though but I could be wrong.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acebomb98: You've given Marvel a bunch of cosmic powerhouses and keep adding non-factors to the DC team..

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acebomb98: He ate emotions from several people then changed an entire reality. For me, he is above Nekron.

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By acebomb98

@rampagethefirst: Michael and Lucifer are about as strong as it gets in DC before we get to ominipotent, as for vothroom he’s pretty close to nekron level which is pretty high up there too. If Michael and Lucifer are non factors then is the presence and Over Monitor mid tier characters in your opinion....? Those were the last three I added to the DC team but again that’s two of DC strongest right there.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TonyStark6999

Marvel stomps due to IG

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By acebomb98

@chad_duby: I thought he lost to Nekron but In a straight fight with no plot then yea he does have more abilities then nekron. At full power he does have godlike power.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TonyStark6999

@acebomb98: Lol..you said that "in bonus round they lose tribunal and thanos" but you didn't said that "They also lose IG "

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acebomb98: Actually Michael and Lucifer aren't the strongest in DC, WF Mxy is, but he pretty much blinks everyone out of existence so adding him would make this spite in DC's favour.

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: lol I guess someone else could pick up the glove but let’s hope for DC sake that no one else on marvel notices it on the ground since I didn’t specify that IG was gone also

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By acebomb98

@rampagethefirst: well yea I chose to leave him, Pre retcon beyonder and Pre retcon molecule man out of this for obvious reasons, all three characters are kinda dumb anyway but definitely too powerful to throw into most battles. Also HOTU Thanos should be excluded from most battles but again I stopped right before I got to basically omnipotent

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acebomb98: Your best off mixing the teams removing lt and ig

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miekskywalker: I still want it to be DC vs Marvel, I added more characters to DC side and IG isn’t in bonus round cause thanos isn’t

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheHierarchy

Marvel still stomps the normal round, the bonus round probably still goes to Marvel in a rather one-sided fight, but not quite stompworthy.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acebomb98: problem with these sort of fights where you have abstract levels it’s always going to be one sided.

It’s not like Thor vs hulk where it can go either way and they actually fight

With abstracts they are reality warpers and ranked in order the higher ranked one always wins without much effort. E.g lord chaos<Eternity<<<<<Oblivion etc

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 PyroFN  Online

@thehierarchy: LT perhaps, but not IG Thanos. The Infinity Gauntlet has limits and that is it is a universal level item. If it tries to go beyond its universe, than it loses power.