czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael: zantana take photon....
She is not fast enough. And SW will beat her in magic.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By blacharrt

@The Stegman said:

No Caption Provided
 -ONLY WOMEN PICTURED  TEAM MARVEL- -Sue Storm -She Hulk -Wasp -Emma Frost -Medusa -Kitty Pryde-Elektra -Black Widow -Tigra -Scarlet Witch (PRE HoM !!!!) -Black Cat -Spider-Woman -storm -Ms. Marvel -Rogue - Jean Gray (NO PHOENIX, despite her having it in the pic i can already predict people will say she solos with it)  -Firestar -Photon -Guardian TEAM DC -Wonder Woman -Powergirl -Donna Troy -Mary Marvel -Zatanna -Barbara Gordon (as Batgirl) -Black Canary -Huntress -Cassandra Cain -Catwoman -Hawkgirl -Stargirl -Jade -Starfire -supergirl -Raven -Wonder girl  -Fire  WHO WINS???

I have read this forum in it's entirety , and a lot of people made good cases for both sides.
DC definitely has more superstrength, and a good bit of speed
Marvel has TPs

i want to look at who is melee (main means of fighting, this includes their speed and strength) this is not a pairing up
Marvel                              DC
electra                         Casssandra Cain
Black Widow                  Huntress
Spider Woman             Black Canary
Tigra                              Batgirl
Kitty Pride                     Mary Marvel
Rogue                           Power Girl
She-Hulk                        Wonder Woman
Ms. Marvel                      Donna Troy
BlackCat                           Supergirl
                                      Starfire
                                      Hawkgirl
                                      Catwoman
                                      Wondergirl
Medusa which i'm not sure that actually is in the picture i think it does look more like Madelyne, to which if it is her she wouldn't fit in h2h 
Over all the DC ladies definitely have the brawlers, and the most strength and speed, But in the scenerio i don't see them blitzing unknown fighters or trying to kill them. I see in a purely melee fight the DC women taking it easily.
The people who i think are the edges are Rogue of course, she has the advantage in any melee fight once gloves are off, doesn't matter who she's fighting.
Kitty Pride, like a lot of the ladies on the list she is highly trained in martial arts, and her knowledge of how to target internal organ and bodily function she could shut someone down from the inside.

Magic Users
Marvel               DC
Scarlet Witch       Zatanna
                        Raven.

Well before HOM wanda was batshit crazy and her reality warping powers were actually the same as they were during HOM, remember she destroyed the Avengers sooo.....  Not only that Charles X, and Sorcerer Supreme couldn't really help her or really do anything to affect her otherwise for long periods of time she was too unstable. Raven's empathic powers i don't think would have any affect on her, and Zantanna if smart wouldn't direct any spell's Wanda's way.

Wanda has the advantage in Magic

Energy Users 
Marvel                      DC
Invisible Woman       Fire
Photon                     Jade
Guardian                  Stargirl
Wasp                 
Firestar
Storm
Jean Grey
Emma Frost
Madelyne again if the picture is actually her or not

In Energy Manipulation you have women who can do some serious damage and very quickly.  IW instant forcefields, Photon with FTL speed and energy manipulation, and duplication, not to mention Illusions, Storm who can manipulate the EMS on subatomic levels, and Firestar who has an amazing degree of control over how she using her powers.
Marvel has the advantage. Jean Grey by far one of the most powerful telepaths on 616, even without the phoenix force, she could easily subdue or misdirect and entire crowd of people on her own.  Being that a lot of the DC does not have TP resistance she could shut them down with a thought, that could be anything from deep sleep, to making them think they are kittens. Next you have Emma frost is a powerful telepath in her own right, and has great creativity when it come to manipulating the mind Although i don't think she has the same range as jean or the telekinetics, she also has her diamond form which let's her melee with the best of them. She even took a pounding from the WWH. 
Jade can manipulate the EMS, but to what degree would be the question and could she possibly combat an onslaught from storm and jade at the same time

If that is infact Madelyne the goblin queen DC loses instantly.

Over all i do think the Marvel team has the advantage in energy manipulation and to what degree of manipulation is a lot greater than the DC team.

Also i notice that the Marvel has the DC team outnumbered by one.  So if people were to pair up in the fight they would be at a disadvantage.

Speedwise as far as physical speed i think a good case was made for photon being on par with reacting to any speed the DC team could come up with, was an very good argument.  They definitely have the strength and speed behind them. I believe the telepaths would have a chance to think, so this would make the fight a lot harder to win.
I think Marvel will win, Not just because of the telepaths, which gives them access to instant information about their foes, but nonverbal communication, and possible complete masking of the Marvel team. But there is no answer on the Kitty Pride, or Rogue on that team.  As I said in a Melee combat those two have the advantage. Magic Crazy wanda trumps Zatanna and Raven, hell even on a non-crazy wanda. Wanda could shut Zatanna down. Raven couldn't really hurt her.. Photon and Storm are by far the best energy manipulators on the field, storm able to manipulate photons, neutrons and electron on a subatomic level, but also able to manipulate an huge range of it. Photon with her speed, and energy manipulating abilities, and and being able to do it on the fly and exist only as conscious thought makes her extremely dangerous. I honestly don't think Jade would be able to beat her. JLA/Avenger she proven she could go up against a lantern and win.

Where did you get that picture from?
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By SilverGalford
@JediXMan said:
DC stomps, sorry.
and so hard.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#204  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
dc has WAY TO MANY FAST PEOPLE LIKE DONNA TROY WW SUPER GIRL  MARY MARVEL DC IS WAY TO FAST THEY WIN THIS ONE.
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By SilverGalford

the only problem here is phoenix , will the combined power of zatanna , raven and that green lantern be enough to beat her?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
dc has WAY TO MANY FAST PEOPLE LIKE DONNA TROY WW SUPER GIRL  MARY MARVEL DC IS WAY TO FAST THEY WIN THIS ONE.
And... None of them can take Photon.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
HOW NOT I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT PHOTON HOW GOOD IS HER REACTION?
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@JediXMan said:
DC stomps, sorry.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
Yes they can.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By demifiend

dc stomps

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23 said:
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
Yes they can.
How?

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

She is made of energy, they can't just punch her. And she can drain and absorb most kinds of energy.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@czarny_samael said:
@comicdude23 said:
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
Yes they can.
How?

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
She is made of energy, they can't just punch her. And she can drain and absorb most kinds of energy.
she can still be blitzed the dc team wins.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
No, because if You're made of energy, You can't punched in the face.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
Nope. If she's energy, and can't be punched, how can she be blitzed?
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@czarny_samael: @Dark Cloud™: supergirl and power girl can absorb her like supes absorb....
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Lance Bastro
@demifiend said:

dc stomps

press

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael: @Dark Cloud™: supergirl and power girl can absorb her like supes absorb....
Exactly oppostie - Photon will drain them to the death.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By blacharrt
@dccomicsrule2011: that's isn't a bright thing to say because energy can't be destroyed.  And it's been proven in scans on this forum that Photon retains her conscious mind in energy form which most people can not even see. (x-ray,ultraviolet, and gamma)  So aborbing her wouldn't kill her. But Also as shown there would be nothing stopping Photon from instantly changing from one energy to another.  Also it's DC canon that Photon has met up with the JLA before, so would probably be the first person DC would go after, but with no prep i don't see how that would help. 
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@blacharrt said:
@dccomicsrule2011: that's isn't a bright thing to say because energy can't be destroyed.  And it's been proven in scans on this forum that Photon retains her conscious mind in energy form which most people can not even see. (x-ray,ultraviolet, and gamma)  So aborbing her wouldn't kill her. But Also as shown there would be nothing stopping Photon from instantly changing from one energy to another.  Also it's DC canon that Photon has met up with the JLA before, so would probably be the first person DC would go after, but with no prep i don't see how that would help. 
how can she stop zantana from saying ied?
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
You mustn't be responding to my question, but I'm going to reply to your comment as though you did.

How is absorbing Photon's energy blitzing Photon?
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
You mustn't be responding to my question, but I'm going to reply to your comment as though you did.  How is absorbing Photon's energy blitzing Photon?
forget about that she can not be blitz but tell me how can she stop zantana from saying eid?
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By blacharrt
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
You mustn't be responding to my question, but I'm going to reply to your comment as though you did.  How is absorbing Photon's energy blitzing Photon?
forget about that she can not be blitz but tell me how can she stop zantana from saying eid?
Zatanna is baseline human with human reaction times, Zatanna can't stop her, especially if she's intangible. There are several ways to stop a person from speaking, punch her in the throat is the easilest way to do it without permanently hurting her. She could put a bolt of fire right down her throat, or smack her into something hard to knock her unconscious.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@blacharrt said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
Zatanna is baseline human with human reaction times, Zatanna can't stop her, especially if she's intangible. There are several ways to stop a person from speaking, punch her in the throat is the easilest way to do it without permanently hurting her. She could put a bolt of fire right down her throat, or smack her into something hard to knock her unconscious.
why would she go after zantana first? with out prep she know nothing of zantana.....
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By pooty
@dccomicsrule2011: When Photon goes into light form her body is put into another dimension. Can Zatanna still affect her? Has Zatanna ever showed the ability to kill? If she can would a non-bloodlusted Zatanna do that? Also Photon doesn't have to pinpoint zatanna. she can take most of the team out in less than second. The problem is DC can do the same. it's too many variables. too many "what ifs" to call this battle.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#225  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
ssstarquin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#226  Edited By ssstarquin
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@ssstarquin said:
storm is an omega level mutant... no way DC can match tat power. they all have weaknesses..
DC has considerably more "Omega-Level" characters than Marvel does, so yes, they would be able to match that power.
ok.. omega level mutants are mutants who are at da height of their said powers wit mayb unlimited undefined potential.. all da dc chicks,powerful though they may b have limits.. 
IMO da battle boils down to this
kryptonite nd magic against supergirl nd powergirl,... for all wonderwomans tricks.. all it wud take is to join her vembraces together.. u don think she-hulk  can manage tat.... isnt hulk able to defeat thor??? nd thor is one of da true gods.. is diana stronger tan thor??? if not she hulk can manage diana.. if not photon's energy beams shud do da trick... 
donna troy.. one wonderwoman, 2 wonnderwoman... meh... bring them on.. far as i know.. she hulk gettin dianas braces together means she can turn diana against donna.. both donna nd diana are actually liabilities to their own teams once tat happens... 

-mary marvel.. actually this one IMO wud b a fitting adversary... although even if shes using black adams powers now all jean grey has to do is probe her mind 4 da magic word nd telekinetically make her say it... also wat will happen wen rougue gains access to her powers?????? or if rougue touches supergirl or diana... 

zatanna,canary,huntress,batgirl,catwoman,raven,cassandra cain????? seriously???? don really figure into this battle nd along wit black cat,spiderwoman,wasp,elektra,black widow,kitty pryde they can all have a slumber party at stargirls house 4 all i care... who knows ,mayb raven can increase a certain deadly sin in these vixens nd then vl c some real action here... 

-starfire,hawkgirl nd jade r tough opponents wit actual xperience in handling or battling true power in da dc universe... but storm,sue,tigra,jean,photon,ms marvel and emma frost can defeat them...  
lets think logically.. i like dc girls too but not much xperience in psionic,telepathic or energy manipulation abilities...i know this argument is one sided.. but da weaknesses of dc is >>>>weaknesses of da marvel chicks....things like seperating hawkgrl 4m her mace,throwing a wooden projectile at jade is doable ... dont u think???? she hulk is physically da strongest woman in da universe nd storms full potential is yet to b encountered... 
so too many variables on da side of dc.. ther powers are set wit limits nd a defined set of weaknesses.. same wit marvel but those wit weaknesses can make up 4 it wit long range combat like jean,emma etc...  
-rogue is one huge variable tat tips da scales in marvel's side... consider da strongest opponent in dc...then put all their powers in marvel....

-also u have to accept da fact ta if dc is allowed to go all out then da point is moot if jean isnt allowed to do so right... if shes pushed shel obviously bcome da phoenix nd blast dianas white hot butt into da white hot room... i mean restricting her is like saying wonder woman has to fight without her bracelets.... 
ssstarquin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By ssstarquin

nd b4 u blast me 4 not giving zattana her due... jean cud telekinetically crush zatannas oesophagus... or cut off her tongue or break her bones or affect her brain to make her 4get magic.. or somethin.. 
wait no  morals right??? i 4get... 

also who is stronger nd faster emmas diamond form or fire??? nd can jade crush emma in her diamond form b4 emma telekinetically throws a wodden projectile at her??

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@ssstarquin: the reason i restricted phoenix is because it wouldn't be much of a battle if she was indeed the phoenix, and it's not a restriction, in this particular battle, it's as if Jean never had the Phoenix Force. and seeing as how it's not technically her powers, it's not like making Wonder Woman not use her bracelets but rather like having her be able to use the Gauntlets of Atlas (that increased her powers ten times) 
ssstarquin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By ssstarquin

but technically wonderwoman's bracelets are not hers too?? was she born wit them.... ther r many oter variables if jean has to fight without it... like mary marvel now or mary marvel wen using shazam?? ... jade using her ring or oterwise??? so iv accounted 4 all da girls at their current power levels.. nd da white phoenix of da crown IS jean... cant help it if its uneven right...factually she is one wit da phoenix... if da phoenix had chosen cassandra as its host wud v have excluded it then...  
 but since this battle is hypothetical i guess house rules apply... so no phoenix force then.. even then my simulation holds until proven otherwise... so marvel 4 now.. but will change my mind if argued nd proven oterwise logically...

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Mooty_Pass

that makes perfect since ssstarquin great job ;)
Darkeden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Darkeden
No Caption Provided
dewboy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 17

#232  Edited By dewboy01

Who did these drawings? I love it.
SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 9

#233  Edited By SevanGrim

lets look at this from a real point of view here:

Scarlet Witch can alter reality on a level that would allow her to incapacitate more than half the DC team.
 Jean and Emma are both capable of attacking the minds and neutralizing just as many of them.
Ms. Marvel can hold her own against any of the DC power houses for at least a little while.
 Storm can strike any of them with lighning. Or rain hail down on them. Or Flood the battlefield. Tornado?
Rouge can copy any of their powers.  
And sue can put up sheilds that half the power houses and none of the street levers could get through.

...how is this a stomp for DC exactly? sure, theres allot of strength on DC's side, but Marvel is  pushing all the power. Only a couple of the Dc's can handle a psychic attack from Jean grey of Emma. Sue can seriously remove 3/4ths of that team from the fight in seconds. And She Hulk can take half of them by herself.

I see no stomp here.

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By blacharrt
@beatboks1 said:

@blacharrt:   You've left Jade out of magic users- Starheart is magic and very powerful. At her peak she could handle Wanda if not HOM I believe you've also underestimate the ability of the starheart when it comes to energy users. Also in energy users you've left out Starfire. Who absorbs all forms of energy and radiation. At peak she can generate a blast capable of devastating large areas.

No i didn't her source of power now is magic, but she uses other energies so she's in the energy user's place. @The Stegman said:

@blacharrt: i'm gonna remain neutral in my decision as who will win since it's my battle, but i will state that IT IS MEDUSA AND NOT THE GOBLIN QUEEN(.Madelyne Pryor) i too thought it was the Goblin Queen until i looked up the website where the artist drew it and she specifically said it was medusa, i'll post the link below 

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=women+of+marvel+comics#/dzxz8r 
 (Thanks)

k thanks @dccomicsrule2011 said:

@blacharrt said:

how can she stop zantana from saying ied?
Why if she was using her speed to attack, she has the time of reaction and speed that she could hit everyone in that lineup, especially if they are all in close proximity.  Also Zantana kind of stands out, she has a freaken top hat one, that screams magic user.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By blacharrt
@beatboks1 said:

@blacharrt:   Jade's power was always inherited from her father and drawn from the starheart. It has been magic since day dot. the only time she wasn't was when she briefly lost her power and became a member of the Green Lantern Corps. The "Green Lantern" of Alan Scot was made from a piece of the Starheart, which was the "chaotic" magical energy collected by the Guardians. Prior to being forged into the lantern by a man who's sanity was returned by that act it was a lamp, that by most of the origin showings of Alan was once owned by an arab with a genie (ever see Aladdin). Right from the first appearances in All Star Squadron it's "mystic" and Psychic applications were shown. the very reason why in the Generations saga (when Infinity Inc fought the JSA under the influence of the waters of Koehaha - stream of ruthfulness) in Infinity Inc when E2 Superman had to face her he beat a hasty retreat to get something to fight her with (namely a tree, since that was the weakness she had back then just like he was to magic). The same way she was able to "feel" the change in the power level of Brainwave Jr after his father died passing his power onto his son. She refers to it as magic (as does her mystical opponent ) when Inf Inc face the eye of Ra. Again when they face the Wizard and Lorelei in the fairy dimension (where only her power and that of the Sandman {hector the actual dream realm Sandman} worked)

Yes but she uses that power like a lantern which is the form of energy construct, i have never heard her say one magic spell.  So again the source is magic but she's an energy user.
Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If morals are off then Zatanna can just  "EID LEVRAM MAET" 

or Invisible Woman can put some bubble up in people's head.....

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By blacharrt
@teamextrodinary15: there is a problem with that, and that again would be photon, she's energy and she can react faster than  Zatanna. You can't kill energy.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@teamextrodinary15 said:
If morals are off then Zatanna can just  "EID LEVRAM MAET"  or Invisible Woman can put some bubble up in people's head.....
The bubble in the brain wouldn't even work on characters like Power Girl, Mary or Supergirl.  There insides are just as durable as their outsides. 
dorsk188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By dorsk188

"No more DC characters..."

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@dorsk188 said:

This isn't HOM Wanda.  She'd get her head ripped off before she could finish a sentence
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Aqua11500
@Cosmic_Falcon said:

@dorsk188 said:

This isn't HOM Wanda.  She'd get her head ripped off before she could finish a sentence
She doesn't have to speak to do her spells like Zatanna =P 

There insides are just as durable as their outsides.

You positive?..i mean really positive.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Aqua11500 said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:

@dorsk188 said:

yeah supergirl just like superman has a invisible force field in her body that protects her..............................................
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Aqua11500
@dccomicsrule2011:  Isn't Sue's powers Force Fields though :) 

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Aqua11500 said:
@dccomicsrule2011:  Isn't Sue's powers Force Fields though :)    .....
yes but she can not control force fields also there force fields com from different things and sue would have to break they inside and the outside which she is not....
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Aqua11500
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@Aqua11500 said:
yes but she can not control force fields also there force fields com from different things and sue would have to break they inside and the outside which she is not....
But whose to say that Sue's force fields won't cancel out Supergirls force field within her,whose to say Sue's Force fields are not stronger? 

Not saying she would win,just going with possibility.Besides you never did explain how WW has durable insides,you only told me about the Kryptonians
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Aqua11500 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Aqua11500 said:

But whose to say that Sue's force fields won't cancel out Supergirls force field within her,whose to say Sue's Force fields are not stronger?  Not saying she would win,just going with possibility.Besides you never did explain how WW has durable insides,you only told me about the Kryptonians
that the thing i do not know about ww and have sue ever took a planet buster have sue ever took a blast with power of 40 nukes no so sue is not stronger and as i said sue and supergirl shields are different they get it from a different sorce  so sue can not control them.......
stoneo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By stoneo

Can't Wonder Woman just capture Photon in her unbreakable Lasso of truth since she run's at light speed? And can't Jade capture her in an green energy ball? 
dorsk188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By dorsk188
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@dorsk188 said:

I was never a big Scarlet Witch fan, but didn't she always have reality-warping abilities?  What's the difference between normal Wanda and House of M Wanda? 
In any case, I don't buy into the second point.  Everyone knows that talking is a free action in comics, otherwise Spider-Man wouldn't be able to get out half of his quips.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Aqua11500
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@Aqua11500 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Aqua11500 said:

But whose to say that Sue's force fields won't cancel out Supergirls force field within her,whose to say Sue's Force fields are not stronger?  Not saying she would win,just going with possibility.Besides you never did explain how WW has durable insides,you only told me about the Kryptonians
that the thing i do not know about ww and have sue ever took a planet buster have sue ever took a blast with power of 40 nukes no so sue is not stronger and as i said sue and supergirl shields are different they get it from a different sorce  so sue can not control them.......
That's thing though hun,i was never sure she could,im implying that her own power over shields could be stronger than hers, therefore canceling out her inner body protection.You still didn't answer how Wonder Woman has body protection in her insides. 

I mean people are just unrationally saying DC,but really just going by characters and how they think,WW wouldn't just rush a formidable looking bunch of women, i mean its a huge risk for both teams and WW in general alone.What if she didn't know what the Marvel team were capable of.I'm one to take in character personalty,but when morals are off you cant really argue if it's anything goes.But if everyone was in character,then i could almost Bet that WW wouldn't be as hot headed and blitz,or PG...well PG is another story. .lol

I mean honestly the only reason im would give to DC is because of speed factor,other than that if DC women had equal speeds the they would go down for Marvels Roster in this pic. more diverse.The real heavy hitters for DC are Diana,PG/SG Zatanna and Raven,but Marvel has Storm,Jean and Wanda who are powerful energy manipulators,not to forget a slew of powerful bomb telepath. 
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Aqua11500 said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:

@dorsk188 said:

Yes, Kryptonians [Superman for example] have been attacked on the inside before....

@Aqua11500 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@Aqua11500 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Aqua11500 said:

That's thing though hun,i was never sure she could,im implying that her own power over shields could be stronger than hers, therefore canceling out her inner body protection.You still didn't answer how Wonder Woman has body protection in her insides.  I mean people are just unrationally saying DC,but really just going by characters and how they think,WW wouldn't just rush a formidable looking bunch of women, i mean its a huge risk for both teams and WW in general alone.What if she didn't know what the Marvel team were capable of.I'm one to take in character personalty,but when morals are off you cant really argue if it's anything goes.But if everyone was in character,then i could almost Bet that WW wouldn't be as hot headed and blitz,or PG...well PG is another story. .lol I mean honestly the only reason im would give to DC is because of speed factor,other than that if DC women had equal speeds the they would go down for Marvels Roster in this pic. more diverse.The real heavy hitters for DC are Diana,PG/SG Zatanna and Raven,but Marvel has Storm,Jean and Wanda who are powerful energy manipulators,not to forget a slew of powerful bomb telepath. 

Storm is practically useless in this fight.  Almost half of the DC team has shown some form of psionic resistance at one point or another.  DC doesn't necessary have speed either.  Without Phoenix, Jade and Raven are the 2 most powerful combatants here.  Raven herself can BFR the entire Marvel team if she wanted to.