Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@czarny_samael said:

@Cosmic_Falcon said:

@czarny_samael said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@pooty said:
@Cosmic_Falcon: Please show the post where i said Photon has nanosecond reaction time. Can't find it can you? Just like you can't find any feats of WW clearly reacting at nanosecond speed.
I have a statement from the authority on martial arts and how the body works.  And we have Wonder Woman handing Superman his ass in most of there fights, including when he's blood lusted.  Good enough for me. 
Beside the fact that it means that WW can react to attack that fast, not that she can attack that fast. Her reactions are like Quasar's - automatic. But Quasar's powers affect other people, so when he is attacked he automatically drains all energy sources he can.  Photon is lightspeeder in everything. She attacked Quicksilver in her light form, so she was moving as fast as light.   Tell me who from DC team can do the same.
She was MOVING at light speed.  You have yet to show me that Photon can REACT at light speed.  Wonder Woman has moved faster then light before when she nearly entered the speed force with Jesse Quick.  So WW can move and react at light speeds, Photon can't. 
Moving, in this case means fighting... And show me WW reacting FTL.
Moving is not reacting.  In order for her to have light speed reaction time she'd have to actually react to a light speed attack, and Quicksilver is no where near light speed.
Faster then nanosecond speed >>> blocking Quicksilver, especially when he was much weaker. 
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@czarny_samael said:
Moving is not reacting.  In order for her to have light speed reaction time she'd have to actually react to a light speed attack, and Quicksilver is no where near light speed. Faster then nanosecond speed >>> blocking Quicksilver, especially when he was much weaker. 
No, she wouldn't since she was light. She was light and not only traveling in light speed, but throwing punches in it. If she would just trvel in it, You would be right, but she wasn't.
And where are WW scans?
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@czarny_samael said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@czarny_samael said:
Moving is not reacting.  In order for her to have light speed reaction time she'd have to actually react to a light speed attack, and Quicksilver is no where near light speed. Faster then nanosecond speed >>> blocking Quicksilver, especially when he was much weaker. 
No, she wouldn't since she was light. She was light and not only traveling in light speed, but throwing punches in it. If she would just trvel in it, You would be right, but she wasn't. And where are WW scans?
Throwing punches = MOVING.  She's moving her arms at light speed, not countering a light speed attack.  So far she's been shown to move and travel at light speeds but never once shown to react on it. The scan with Wonder Woman being faster then Superman is on the previous page or the page before it. 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@czarny_samael said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@czarny_samael said:
No, she wouldn't since she was light. She was light and not only traveling in light speed, but throwing punches in it. If she would just trvel in it, You would be right, but she wasn't. And where are WW scans?
Throwing punches = MOVING.  She's moving her arms at light speed, not countering a light speed attack.  So far she's been shown to move and travel at light speeds but never once shown to react on it. The scan with Wonder Woman being faster then Superman is on the previous page or the page before it. 
1.Wait... So You're saying that she can attack that fast, but that she can't defend from it?
2.That scan proves only that WW can defend from light speed attack, but not that she can attack with it.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#155  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

dc stomps.

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@czarny_samael said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@czarny_samael said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@czarny_samael said:
1.Wait... So You're saying that she can attack that fast, but that she can't defend from it? 2.That scan proves only that WW can defend from light speed attack, but not that she can attack with it.
1. I'm saying that she's never shown light speed reaction time, which is absolutely true.
2. That scan proves that Wonder Woman can react faster then nanosecond.  Since she's also a proven light speeder she'll get her attack off faster then anyone on the Marvel team can, so could Supergirl. 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
dc stomps.
Suprising...

@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@czarny_samael said:
1.Wait... So You're saying that she can attack that fast, but that she can't defend from it? 2.That scan proves only that WW can defend from light speed attack, but not that she can attack with it.
1. I'm saying that she's never shown light speed reaction time, which is absolutely true. 2. That scan proves that Wonder Woman can react faster then nanosecond.  Since she's also a proven light speeder she'll get her attack off faster then anyone on the Marvel team can, so could Supergirl. 
1.And I'm saying that she can attack in light speed which is completly true.
2.The scan proves, that she can react that fast, not that she can attack that fast.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
dc stomps.
Suprising...

@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@czarny_samael said:
1. I'm saying that she's never shown light speed reaction time, which is absolutely true. 2. That scan proves that Wonder Woman can react faster then nanosecond.  Since she's also a proven light speeder she'll get her attack off faster then anyone on the Marvel team can, so could Supergirl. 
1.And I'm saying that she can attack in light speed which is completly true.2.The scan proves, that she can react that fast, not that she can attack that fast.
1. You're scan of her fighting Quicksilver doesn't show that either.  It shows her parrying his attacks and making remarks of light speed.  You need to show a scan of her attacking at light speed. 
2. She doesn't have to attack at light speed. 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@czarny_samael said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@czarny_samael said:
1.And I'm saying that she can attack in light speed which is completly true.2.The scan proves, that she can react that fast, not that she can attack that fast.
1. You're scan of her fighting Quicksilver doesn't show that either.  It shows her parrying his attacks and making remarks of light speed.  You need to show a scan of her attacking at light speed.  2. She doesn't have to attack at light speed. 
1.My point is: She is in light form there. She throw punches. Ergo: She has to throw punches in light speed.
2.Why? Do we again talking about two different things? ;) It is possible IMO. Because I'm talking about whole fight, beside the fact that neither side would attack that fast, I was thinking that You're trying to prove that Wonder Woman would speedblitz Marvel team, not that You're saying that she can react to Photon's attack.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@czarny_samael said:
1.My point is: She is in light form there. She throw punches. Ergo: She has to throw punches in light speed.
2.Why? Do we again talking about two different things? ;) It is possible IMO. Because I'm talking about whole fight, beside the fact that neither side would attack that fast, I was thinking that You're trying to prove that Wonder Woman would speedblitz Marvel team, not that You're saying that she can react to Photon's attack.
1. I thought this would be helpful, as it's mostly common sense via science and logic. If you're a being in complete light-form, you're able to move and react at light-speed (otherwise the speed of which wouldn't be measured). This includes fighting, as fighting is movement itself. Reaction is through impulses from the brain to the body, but since the body is light, there would be no brain but a conscious, and that conscious is then called effort. However, because of light composition, reaction would be at the registered speed of light (186,000 mph) or faster. It's a given that since Photon is made of light, her reaction and speed of movement would then be at the speed of light or faster.

2. I wouldn't bother too much with him. He hasn't posted any scans that prove his claims, nor has he really done so in the past, so he is verily implausible with facts.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@czarny_samael said:
1. I thought this would be helpful, as it's mostly common sense via science and logic. If you're a being in complete light-form, you're able to move and react at light-speed (otherwise the speed of which wouldn't be measured). This includes fighting, as fighting is movement itself. Reaction is through impulses from the brain to the body, but since the body is light, there would be no brain but a conscious, and that conscious is then called effort. However, because of light composition, reaction would be at the registered speed of light (186,000 mph) or faster. It's a given that since Photon is made of light, her reaction and speed of movement would then be at the speed of light or faster.  2. I wouldn't bother too much with him. He hasn't posted any scans that prove his claims, nor has he really done so in the past, so he is verily implausible with facts.
Is it possible for you to stop trolling even for a second? If you actually looked through the past few pages you'll noticed I posted several scans to prove my point.  The only thing you've contributed is limited knowledge of comic characters, in fact in one instance you tried to use a crossover and tried comparing it's place in continuity to the Infinit Crisis.  You have no credibility and not a single intelligent person cares about what you say.  /rant
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
dc stomps.
Suprising...

@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@czarny_samael said:
i say dc wins because they have to many power houses i said alot of marvel people beat dc poeple read my past posting history i like dc better dc is just better and stronger to me but i take nothing away from a marvel hero.ps i am not a fan boy i just like dc better.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@czarny_samael said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@czarny_samael said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@czarny_samael said:
1. You're scan of her fighting Quicksilver doesn't show that either.  It shows her parrying his attacks and making remarks of light speed.  You need to show a scan of her attacking at light speed.  2. She doesn't have to attack at light speed. 
1.My point is: She is in light form there. She throw punches. Ergo: She has to throw punches in light speed. 2.Why? Do we again talking about two different things? ;) It is possible IMO. Because I'm talking about whole fight, beside the fact that neither side would attack that fast, I was thinking that You're trying to prove that Wonder Woman would speedblitz Marvel team, not that You're saying that she can react to Photon's attack.
Ahhh no....just because she's a form of light doesn't mean she's going to throw punches at light speed.  Nate Grey can  also turn into a mass of light, does that mean he can throw punches at light speed? So can Doctor Light, so could Jade...and most Lanterns for that matter.

2. Because Photon doesn't have light speed reaction time, so a light speed attack isn't necessary.  Actually so far, Wonder Woman or Supergirl COULD speed blitz the whole Marvel team, because the best reaction feat that any of the Marvel team has shown is the ability to block attacks from Quicksivler when he was at his weakest.  
mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By mewmdude77

Marvel wins. 

Invisible Woman just puts a force bubble around all the DCs heads or rips their hearts out with her force fields.

GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#165  Edited By GTG12

Marvel destroys
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@mewmdude77 said:
Marvel wins.  Invisible Woman just puts a force bubble around all the DCs heads or rips their hearts out with her force fields.
Is this before or after Sue gets her head ripped off or dumped into another dimension?  I can just easily say Zatanna would melt all of there lungs or Raven would BFR them into the sun. 

@GTG12 said:
Marvel destroys

How about explaining why?
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@mewmdude77 said:
Marvel wins.  Invisible Woman just puts a force bubble around all the DCs heads or rips their hearts out with her force fields.
when has she done that? like never@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@czarny_samael said:
1. I thought this would be helpful, as it's mostly common sense via science and logic. If you're a being in complete light-form, you're able to move and react at light-speed (otherwise the speed of which wouldn't be measured). This includes fighting, as fighting is movement itself. Reaction is through impulses from the brain to the body, but since the body is light, there would be no brain but a conscious, and that conscious is then called effort. However, because of light composition, reaction would be at the registered speed of light (186,000 mph) or faster. It's a given that since Photon is made of light, her reaction and speed of movement would then be at the speed of light or faster.  2. I wouldn't bother too much with him. He hasn't posted any scans that prove his claims, nor has he really done so in the past, so he is verily implausible with facts.
Is it possible for you to stop trolling even for a second? If you actually looked through the past few pages you'll noticed I posted several scans to prove my point.  The only thing you've contributed is limited knowledge of comic characters, in fact in one instance you tried to use a crossover and tried comparing it's place in continuity to the Infinit Crisis.  You have no credibility and not a single intelligent person cares about what you say.  /rant
darkcloud always troll ignore him and he will go away like saying the dbz movies are canon and saying torquasm-vo is rectcon with no proof or picking ss over darksied becasue he likes him better even though he admitted ds wins....
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
1. Is it possible for you to stop trolling even for a second?
2. If you actually looked through the past few pages you'll noticed I posted several scans to prove my point. 
 3. The only thing you've contributed is limited knowledge of comic characters, in fact in one instance you tried to use a crossover and tried comparing it's place in continuity to the Infinite* Crisis. 
4. You have no credibility and not a single intelligent person cares about what you say.  
5. /rant
1. I had to read through the rules to find the section on what trolling is, and I must say, nothing I've said has pointed at me being a troll. So I would appreciate it if you'd refrain from calling me names during a debate. In all honesty, it shows desperation.

2. I've been following the battle since the beginning, and when scans have been asked for you to provide your claims, you haven't yet posted any and continued debating without them.

3. Another sign of desperation is bringing up past battles into a battle where it doesn't belong.

4. Again, another sign of desperation is to speak for everyone else when no one else is making such an accusation at me. In fact, I have all the credibility I need through knowledge and how I present that knowledge through text. As text is my only form of credibility I have thus far, due to not having the means to produce scans outside of searching Google or Yahoo. Forgive me for being limited, as I do not have the money to buy a scanner.

5. What does that supposed to mean?
GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By GTG12
@Cosmic_Falcon

Marvel has very high level sychics with Jean Grey, madelyne Pryor and many others.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@GTG12 said:
@Cosmic_Falcon:  Marvel has very high level sychics with Jean Grey, madelyne Pryor and many others.
Right, and DC has tons of high end bricks, a magic user, a Green Lantern on Crack, a powerful Empathy user who defeated a universe buster, 2 flying lower end bricks, one of them capable of sinking star ships with regular shots.  I don't think psychics are too much to worry about, especially when they can do nothing to Jade or Raven. 
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@Cosmic_Falcon

Random question.

Do you feel physical combatants are superior to mental combatants?

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
1. Is it possible for you to stop trolling even for a second?
2. If you actually looked through the past few pages you'll noticed I posted several scans to prove my point. 
 3. The only thing you've contributed is limited knowledge of comic characters, in fact in one instance you tried to use a crossover and tried comparing it's place in continuity to the Infinite* Crisis. 
4. You have no credibility and not a single intelligent person cares about what you say.  
5. /rant
1. I had to read through the rules to find the section on what trolling is, and I must say, nothing I've said has pointed at me being a troll. So I would appreciate it if you'd refrain from calling me names during a debate. In all honesty, it shows desperation.  2. I've been following the battle since the beginning, and when scans have been asked for you to provide your claims, you haven't yet posted any and continued debating without them.  3. Another sign of desperation is bringing up past battles into a battle where it doesn't belong.  4. Again, another sign of desperation is to speak for everyone else when no one else is making such an accusation at me. In fact, I have all the credibility I need through knowledge and how I present that knowledge through text. As text is my only form of credibility I have thus far, due to not having the means to produce scans outside of searching Google or Yahoo. Forgive me for being limited, as I do not have the money to buy a scanner.  5. What does that supposed to mean?
The only thing I'm going to address is 2 and 3, if you looked back I've already posted scans, and 3.  That remark was made in this very thread when you tried using a crossover as evidence, not a past battle.

DCcomicsrules, even though I don't take him seriously, already explained to me that you are not a credible person, you have little knowledge of comics and the fact that you're instigating makes you a troll.  You contribute nothing except for nonsense.   You're sole purpose on this site is meaningless.  The best thing you can do is high tail it to Narutoforums or some other C list site where someone might actually take you seriously.  This will probably be the last post I make to you because I will not waste another second of my time feeding you. 
GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By GTG12
@Cosmic_Falcon

Hmm well I'll think about that but i gotta look at that picture again and see who they all are again lol.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
The only thing I'm going to address is 2 and 3, if you looked back I've already posted scans, and 3.  That remark was made in this very thread when you tried using a crossover as evidence, not a past battle. 

DCcomicsrules, even though I don't take him seriously, already explained to me that you are not a credible person, you have little knowledge of comics and the fact that you're instigating makes you a troll.  You contribute nothing except for nonsense.

You're sole purpose on this site is meaningless.  The best thing you can do is high tail it to Narutoforums or some other C list site where someone might actually take you seriously.  This will probably be the last post I make to you because I will not waste another second of my time feeding you.
Yes, you've posted scans. But they did not help your presumption. I'm not saying your idea was false, but the scans were.

You don't take him seriously, yet you believe that I'm not a credible person when this is probably the what... second or third time we've debated together? That doesn't make sense. I have a lot of knowledge of comics, also comics logic and science, which make me a very credible person when it comes to providing information in the form of text (as I explained I have no means of posting scans unless found on Google or Yahoo, which itself is fairly difficult to find).

By stating that my sole purpose on this site is meaningless, you have just shown how you're not any better than DCComicsRules when it comes to pushing your opinions onto others, belittling them, degrading them to, as you said, "meaningless." I have not made any accusations such as those toward you, so there is no way, shape, or form for you to have reason to toward me. I cannot control your actions, so do as you please.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:

DCcomicsrules, even though I don't take him seriously, already explained to me that you are not a credible person, you have little knowledge of comics and the fact that you're instigating makes you a troll.  You contribute nothing except for nonsense.

You're sole purpose on this site is meaningless.  The best thing you can do is high tail it to Narutoforums or some other C list site where someone might actually take you seriously.  This will probably be the last post I make to you because I will not waste another second of my time feeding you.
Yes, you've posted scans. But they did not help your presumption. I'm not saying your idea was false, but the scans were.  You don't take him seriously, yet you believe that I'm not a credible person when this is probably the what... second or third time we've debated together? That doesn't make sense. I have a lot of knowledge of comics, also comics logic and science, which make me a very credible person when it comes to providing information in the form of text (as I explained I have no means of posting scans unless found on Google or Yahoo, which itself is fairly difficult to find).  By stating that my sole purpose on this site is meaningless, you have just shown how you're not any better than DCComicsRules when it comes to pushing your opinions onto others, belittling them, degrading them to, as you said, "meaningless." I have not made any accusations such as those toward you, so there is no way, shape, or form for you to have reason to toward me. I cannot control your actions, so do as you please.
you are a troller you pick people because you like them better cosmic falcon is right about you.....
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
you are a troller you pick people because you like them better cosmic falcon is right about you.....
Enough of the personal attacks, you're not making yourself look any better.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
i am not attaking you we you stated my name fitrst we should not bring past arguements in a battle.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
i am not attaking you we you stated my name fitrst we should not bring past arguements in a battle.
Cosmic_Falcon was the one who brought you into the conversation, as well as the prior battles with you.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
i say dc wins because they have to many power houses i said alot of marvel people beat dc poeple read my past posting history i like dc better dc is just better and stronger to me but i take nothing away from a marvel hero.ps i am not a fan boy i just like dc better.
You call Yourself dccomicrule2011. There is no more fanboyism name. But ok, I see Your efforts. You should also see, how often I'm trying to show You what You have to do, to even try to prove Your point. 

DC has more powerhouses, yes, but who will take Photon? And how they will do it in the same time defeating telepaths and SW?

@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@czarny_samael said:
1.My point is: She is in light form there. She throw punches. Ergo: She has to throw punches in light speed. 2.Why? Do we again talking about two different things? ;) It is possible IMO. Because I'm talking about whole fight, beside the fact that neither side would attack that fast, I was thinking that You're trying to prove that Wonder Woman would speedblitz Marvel team, not that You're saying that she can react to Photon's attack.
Ahhh no....just because she's a form of light doesn't mean she's going to throw punches at light speed.  Nate Grey can  also turn into a mass of light, does that mean he can throw punches at light speed? So can Doctor Light, so could Jade...and most Lanterns for that matter.  2. Because Photon doesn't have light speed reaction time, so a light speed attack isn't necessary.  Actually so far, Wonder Woman or Supergirl COULD speed blitz the whole Marvel team, because the best reaction feat that any of the Marvel team has shown is the ability to block attacks from Quicksivler when he was at his weakest.  

Yes it means that because she is light. 
X-Man isn't light. He is living psionic energy. It is difference.
WW can't speedblitz, because she only has fast defence, not fast attack.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@czarny_samael: zantana take photon....
ssstarquin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#181  Edited By ssstarquin

storm is an omega level mutant... no way DC can match tat power. they all have weaknesses..

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@ssstarquin said:
storm is an omega level mutant... no way DC can match tat power. they all have weaknesses..
DC has considerably more "Omega-Level" characters than Marvel does, so yes, they would be able to match that power.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#183  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@GTG12: just wanted to throw it in that is NOT Madelyn pryor, its Medusa, for some reason the person drawing the art made her look more like pryor
GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By GTG12
@The Stegman

Oh someone here also said it was Madelyne but my bad man.
Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

DC wins because they have Perfect Cell on their team.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By pooty
@beatboks1: There are exceptions to every rule. But i doubt any females from either team would look up and see 15 opponents and rush in. maybe if they looked like street thugs.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#187  Edited By nefarious

The DC sexy chicks have this battle in the bag.

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#188  Edited By Amegashita
@ssstarquin said:
  Storm has the Omega Level Potential,  I do not recall her ever being confirmed as an Omega level mutant. 
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Lance Bastro
@Amegashita said:
@ssstarquin said:
  Storm has the Omega Level Potential,  I do not recall her ever being confirmed as an Omega level mutant. 

ah, so you like hamasaki ayumi, eh... sokka sokka ne. kanojo wa kirei dane 

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By a88378438

this...

wonder woman solos....
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By a88378438

no,WW has  invisible plane ... 
her power enough move the sun.... 
and,this E2 superman = E1 superman(SA ) 

E2 superman = E1 superman =E2 wonder woman.. 
and,I didn't understand you talk... 
you see.ww is not solos? 
why?her power = E2 superman 
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By a88378438

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#193  Edited By Amegashita
@Lance Bastro:  Yep, she's my favorite musician of all time.  Hamasaki Ayumi-San wa subarashii desu.
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By a88378438

oh,and this........
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By a88378438

post COIE wonder woman<<<<<<<<<<<pre coie wonder woman 
post coie wonder woman can move the 1/3 of the earth 
pre coie wonder woman can move the sun 
post coie wonder woman can push 1/2 of the moon
pre coie wonder woman can move two moon / throw the moon  
i just don't understand,why you say"not to mention at that time whe wasn't as powerful as post COIE " 
what? 
post coie ww> pre coie ww?????????? 
and,
And Wonder Woman (any WW) would most certainly not solo  
ammmmm,E2 SUPERMAN =e1 superman(SA superman) 
E2 WONDER WOMAN = e2 superman 
so,E2 wonder woman =E1 Superman 
do you think the marvel girl team can beat "SA superman"? 

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By a88378438

oh....? 
my english is very bad.....sorry.. 
but,SA superman,he power is nearly infinite,he can destruction of the universe by his super speed... 
and,SA supergirl almost kill coie AM...
the this AM absorbed hundreds of universes..... 

hundreds of universes>universes>galaxy>solar system>the sun>earth.... 
so.....SA superman/supergirl is  Extremely powerful..... 
i just think,if E2 superman =E1 superman(look scan),so...... 
but,this thread just only has "new earth" DC girl?? 
if so,i'm wrong...... 
but,even this is "NEW"DC girl team...i think DC girl wins,too.......too powerful...
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By a88378438

sorry!!!! 
my english is very bad!! 
 I have not understood your words!!  
sorry!!!! 
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By a88378438

showing a Wonder Woman who isn't the one involved in this discussion but it would be pointless. There's the scan of early JLA days when she couldn't even free herself from quicksand without Supeman lifting her out. Or the one where the SA Martian Manhunter (who was much less powerful than psot COIE was) was her physical equal

because this is"earth-one"wonder woman,not "earth-two"wonder woman 
earth-one wonder woman is weaker.....

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By a88378438

thank you 
en,yes,this is earth-one wonder woman,earth-one wonder woman not  as strong as earth-two wonder woman.... 
she is weaker.....
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#200  Edited By TheGoldenOne
DC