Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Spidermayne

@Cosmic_Falcon 

Speed of Thought > Speed of Wonder Woman.. lol 

Aside from that Marvel has the psychics, and even though DC has heavier hitters, marvel wins.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Lance Bastro
@The Stegman said:
@Lance Bastro: oh wait! that's not the goblin queen! i looked up the full list of the women in the marvel pic, it is this   L-R (flyers)Phoenix, Firestar, Rogue, Ms. Marvel, Photon, Storm, Guardian, SpiderwomanL-R (Standing)Invisible Woman, She-Hulk, Wasp, White Queen, Medusa, Shadow Cat, Elektra, Black Widow, Tigra, Scarlet Witch, Black Cat 
weird. 

madelyn looks like: 

medusa looks like: 

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By sa5m
@JediXMan said:
DC stomps, sorry.
Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54  Edited By Amegashita
@cap_a_rules said:

no way she-hulk would kill super girl and super girl has a weakness,pluss super girl has died before not she hulk.
  Just have to say this, the Super Girl who died, is a totally different person than the one we have today.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By pooty

Photon wins this for Marvel. She can one shot most of DC in a few seconds if not less. DC has no answer for her.

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By gravitypress

I think it is safe to say that everyone wins. Especially if there is oil, mud, and jello.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Lance Bastro

binary ms marvel and marvel rogue backed up sue, jean, wanda 
rogue absorb, she-hulk, proton, and kitty pryde

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty said:
Photon wins this for Marvel. She can one shot most of DC in a few seconds if not less. DC has no answer for her.
Photon would get demolished by Jade. 
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Lance Bastro
@gravitypress said:
I think it is safe to say that everyone wins. Especially if there is oil, mud, and jello.
win ^
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By pooty
@Cosmic_Falcon: they pretty much have the same power from what i just read on Jade. Don't know if she has the speed or if she can find Photon if she goes intangible.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty said:
@Cosmic_Falcon: they pretty much have the same power from what i just read on Jade. Don't know if she has the speed or if she can find Photon if she goes intangible.
She's basically a Green Lantern on crack.  She can move faster then light but I don't think nor Photon have ridiculous reaction that's going to be the deciding factor for whoever wins.  I doubt she can hurt Photon when she's intangible, but I doubt an Intangible Photon can hurt her either. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By pooty
@Cosmic_Falcon: DC has an advantage in speed and strength. But if these two teams just popped in front of each other i don't think either team just goes speedblitz. Just not a practical or realistic way to fight. That could give Marvel enough time to put up shields or attack their minds. It could also give Zatanna or Scarlett Witch time for a spell. WIth so many people it comes down to who attacks what opponent and in what order etc. Too many variables. I'll say Marvel 6/10
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63  Edited By Wyldsong

One big thing I keep seeing getting brought up is the strength and speed advantage.  Now, don't get me wrong, DCs heavy hitters DO have the strength and speed advantage...but on the speed factor...how many of these ladies honestly pull out the speed card in their fights right off the bat? In my limited DC reading I have never seen these ladies that are capable of the speed blitz feats jump straight into combat doing just that on a regular basis. 

A big deciding factor on this would depend on if they did use their speed right off the bat (and how in character is that for these ladies?), if they targeted the proper marvel ladies right off the bat (which the dc crew has no knowledge of key targets much like marvel doesn't), and if the heavy hitting dc ladies can manage to tag and one shot all key targets before these targets can even think and react.  That's a lot of ifs that I am seeing here...

Marvel's biggest strengths lie in the fact that they have psychics, chaos magic, and Sue (maybe Photon as well).  Honestly, I am undecided as to who would truly win this one.

Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC 

and you forgot about Fire

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty said: 
@Cosmic_Falcon: DC has an advantage in speed and strength. But if these two teams just popped in front of each other i don't think either team just goes speedblitz. Just not a practical or realistic way to fight. That could give Marvel enough time to put up shields or attack their minds. It could also give Zatanna or Scarlett Witch time for a spell. WIth so many people it comes down to who attacks what opponent and in what order etc. Too many variables. I'll say Marvel 6/10
DC Speed blitzing is about as likely as Marvel trying to psionically attack them.  Both have the same likelihood of happening but the speed blitz is a far more effective tactic.  Sue's shields will not be able to hold up against any of the DC Heavy hitters.  
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By pooty
@Cosmic_Falcon: speedblitzing more effective than psionic attack? don't agree with that. the DC would have to go damn near lightspeed to catch them off guard. Marvel's team has dodged lasers, lightning bolts, optic blast etc. i dont know how good DC resistance is to a psionic attack just making them sleep.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty said:
@Cosmic_Falcon: speedblitzing more effective than psionic attack? don't agree with that. the DC would have to go damn near lightspeed to catch them off guard. Marvel's team has dodged lasers, lightning bolts, optic blast etc. i dont know how good DC resistance is to a psionic attack just making them sleep.
If Marvel team attacks psionically and DC team speed blitzes at the same time, which is going to happen first?  Here's a hint, it's not the psionic attack.  The speed blitz happens first therefore it's more effect.  It will beat a psionic attack every single time because the psionics have normal human reaction time.  

Marvel team has characters that dodged lazers, lightning bolts and optic blast? You know what that means?  That means there around the same level as Spiderman, nothing compared to the DC team. 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#68  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@odinforce said:
Couldn't marvel just mind rape DC? 

Not before they get speed blitzed, no.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By pooty
@Cosmic_Falcon: Speedblitz will work if they actually did that. Whether you are using comic logic or real world logic people don't attack an unknown opponent without sizing them up first. No one goes "Fight" and just rushes in.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty said:
@Cosmic_Falcon: Speedblitz will work if they actually did that. Whether you are using comic logic or real world logic people don't attack an unknown opponent without sizing them up first. No one goes "Fight" and just rushes in.
Just like psionics would work if they used it.  The only difference is the speed blitz will happen first.  It has nothing to do with real world or comic logic, both teams know they're in a fight. 
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By demifiend

dc stomps!

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By pooty
@Cosmic_Falcon: I don't see Marvel using psionics off the rip and i don't see DC speed blitzing immediately. This is going to be a prolonged fight with each side trying to gain the upper hand. With bloodlust on speed blitz wins it for DC. Without bloodlust and after a longer battle i see psionics, energy manipulation winning for Marvel.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@pooty said:
@Cosmic_Falcon: I don't see Marvel using psionics off the rip and i don't see DC speed blitzing immediately. This is going to be a prolonged fight with each side trying to gain the upper hand. With bloodlust on speed blitz wins it for DC. Without bloodlust and after a longer battle i see psionics, energy manipulation winning for Marvel.
1. I agree.
2. I agree, too.
3. True.
4. Right, but they're not.
5. Exactly, after a long battle and possibly casualties, psionics and psychics win it for Team Marvel.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Lance Bastro
@pooty said:
not really because marvel will have their minds locked on them even before the match starts so mavel wins. even with out doing that, rogue will touch every DC character 
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#75  Edited By Pokeysteve

If sue can shield everyone one the Marvel side can't Jade do the same for the DC side. Once the DC side is protected Zatanna takes most of them out by herself and the powerhouses take out the rest. I don't know much about Jade except she's a Green Lantern without actually being a Green Lantern. If she is telepathic resistant she's the deciding factor. Aside from the Telepaths Marvel is just too weak. 

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Lance Bastro

marvel's magic user wanda is also >>>>>>>>>>>> raven.

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty said:
So basically the entire basis of Marvel winning is them using psionics while DC stands around and does nothing.  People seem to think that mind rape is something that happens instantly.  The second a telepath enters the mind of one of the bricks, they're going to get there head taken off.  With blood lust the DC team wins easily.  Without blood lust the DC still wins easily.  The way Marvel can actually win is if the DC team didn't fight back.  The instant that they begin the offense, at least 90% of the Marvel team will die. 
Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many boobs...

Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 12

#79  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

Who runs this world!...........girls.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Cosmic_Falcon :

1.Photon speedblitzed many people, like Quicksilver and Hermes. I know that they aren't FTL, but this is the point. She is as fast as light in everything. She also is great energy manipulator. She can drain bassically everything, beside magic, but even magic bolts are weakned against her. Zeus attack (of course it was holding back Zeus) didn't phase here, until he putted enough power to one-shot all Avengers at once (even Thor).
I personally see Photon be a Marvel response for DC speedsters, a spcially that most of them have powers based on energy.
2.It is much more probable that Marvel women will use TP, than that DC women will use speed. Speed is not their prime power, like Flash's or Quicksilver's, while TP is only offensive power that Emma has and Jean pretty often was using it as a first choice too.
3.Marvel as a team is much weaker, but Marvel has way to defend from speedsters and put DC down by TP and SW's magic.
Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Mooty_Pass  Online

I would say it comes to whoever reacts faster, why because you guys keep saying DC with or without blood lust would stomp. Ok so what about marvel if they were bloodlust, i'm pretty sure most of these marvel women would destroy if not kill. Like Sue one she can make a force in the body and expand it or around the head to stop air. Now you have Jean an Emma two powerfull telepaths. Then you have Storm and Rogue ofcourse i'm a storm fan so im not goin to get into it but, now they i'm pretty sure they can take out most of the DC women. Now we come to Ms.Marvel an She-Hulk now im not sure what she hulk can do but i do know Ms M can absorb energy right? So when you say bloodlust with or without bloodlust Marvel takes the Win.  

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Lance Bastro
@sesquipedalophobe said:
So many boobs...

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@stormphoenix said:

I would say it comes to whoever reacts faster, why because you guys keep saying DC with or without blood lust would stomp. Ok so what about marvel if they were bloodlust, i'm pretty sure most of these marvel women would destroy if not kill. Like Sue one she can make a force in the body and expand it or around the head to stop air. Now you have Jean an Emma two powerfull telepaths. Then you have Storm and Rogue ofcourse i'm a storm fan so im not goin to get into it but, now they i'm pretty sure they can take out most of the DC women. Now we come to Ms.Marvel an She-Hulk now im not sure what she hulk can do but i do know Ms M can absorb energy right? So when you say bloodlust with or without bloodlust Marvel takes the Win.  

It wouldn't matter if the Marvel team was blood lusted because they lack the speed, reaction time and durability to contend.  Not a single one of the Marvel girls can survive one hit from Mary, Diana, Kara or Power Girl.  Any of them can crack Sue's shields like an egg, the second Jean or Emma try to psionically attack they become a huge target and end up getting ripped in half.  Storm and Rogue are practically useless in this fight, Storm can't even  hurt a majority of them team, she can only hurt characters like Canary, Oracle, Zatanna and a few others, she'd have no hope of hurting Supergirl, Power Girl, Jade, Mary or Diana.  Rogue can potentially absorb energy but she'd had to get in close, which means she'd be close enough to where she can also get one shotted.  She Hulk and Ms Marvel can do nothing because neither of them can physically contend with the DC teams heavy hitters, and Ms Marvel can't absorb a punch to the face. 

So really, given the difference colossal difference physically, blood lust or not the DC team can end this in seconds. 
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@czarny_samael said:
@Cosmic_Falcon :  1.Photon speedblitzed many people, like Quicksilver and Hermes. I know that they aren't FTL, but this is the point. She is as fast as light in everything. She also is great energy manipulator. She can drain bassically everything, beside magic, but even magic bolts are weakned against her. Zeus attack (of course it was holding back Zeus) didn't phase here, until he putted enough power to one-shot all Avengers at once (even Thor). I personally see Photon be a Marvel response for DC speedsters, a spcially that most of them have powers based on energy. 2.It is much more probable that Marvel women will use TP, than that DC women will use speed. Speed is not their prime power, like Flash's or Quicksilver's, while TP is only offensive power that Emma has and Jean pretty often was using it as a first choice too. 3.Marvel as a team is much weaker, but Marvel has way to defend from speedsters and put DC down by TP and SW's magic.
1. Just because she speed blitzed 2 characters that aren't FTL doesn't mean she can's as fast as light in combat speed.  Unless she's shown reaction time on par with Wonder Woman or Supergirl then she isn't an answer for anyone.  She can nothing to Jade because Jade is magic, has an infinite power source and can control energy, including Photon when she becomes a mass of light.

2. DC Women are physical fighters, that includes using speed and strength.  Speed doesn't have to be there primary power.

3. Marvel team is much weaker, has no way to defend against characters faster, SW magic can be countered by Raven, TP is useless against Jade and Raven and would make the psionics bigger targets meaning they'll die faster. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By pooty
@Cosmic_Falcon: This is not bloodlusted. Not one person from DC is going to try to take someones head off. To charge someone you have to "think" about it. Find who you want to attack and react. By then your mind is shut down. Shields are up. People are invisible or intangible. WIthout bloodlust Marvel can win just as easy as DC.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty said:

@Cosmic_Falcon: This is not bloodlusted. Not one person from DC is going to try to take someones head off. To charge someone you have to "think" about it. Find who you want to attack and react. By then your mind is shut down. Shields are up. People are invisible or intangible. WIthout bloodlust Marvel can win just as easy as DC.

They don't have to take there heads off, there just as easily capable of KO'ing them.  Characters like Wonder Woman and Supergirl process thought and react faster then the psionics do.  The Psionics on Marvel's team react and think no faster then a regular human does.  With 4 flying bricks, that's an average of 4 Marvel girls going down per second.  By the time the Marvel team can react they'll either be dead on knocked out.  You also seem to think that Marvel psionics can instantly shut down someone's mind when none of them have done this.  If Marvel psionics attack they become bigger targets and will be higher priorities to get KO'd or killed.  You also seem to think that all DC has are bricks when they have magic, empathy user, a Magic Green Lantern who's much more powerful then a regular one, even without bloodlust it's a slaughter in DC's favor.  The only chance Marvel has is if DC decided not to fight back. 
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@czarny_samael said:
@Cosmic_Falcon :  1.Photon speedblitzed many people, like Quicksilver and Hermes. I know that they aren't FTL, but this is the point. She is as fast as light in everything. She also is great energy manipulator. She can drain bassically everything, beside magic, but even magic bolts are weakned against her. Zeus attack (of course it was holding back Zeus) didn't phase here, until he putted enough power to one-shot all Avengers at once (even Thor). I personally see Photon be a Marvel response for DC speedsters, a spcially that most of them have powers based on energy. 2.It is much more probable that Marvel women will use TP, than that DC women will use speed. Speed is not their prime power, like Flash's or Quicksilver's, while TP is only offensive power that Emma has and Jean pretty often was using it as a first choice too. 3.Marvel as a team is much weaker, but Marvel has way to defend from speedsters and put DC down by TP and SW's magic.
1. Just because she speed blitzed 2 characters that aren't FTL doesn't mean she can's as fast as light in combat speed.  Unless she's shown reaction time on par with Wonder Woman or Supergirl then she isn't an answer for anyone.  She can nothing to Jade because Jade is magic, has an infinite power source and can control energy, including Photon when she becomes a mass of light.  2. DC Women are physical fighters, that includes using speed and strength.  Speed doesn't have to be there primary power.  3. Marvel team is much weaker, has no way to defend against characters faster, SW magic can be countered by Raven, TP is useless against Jade and Raven and would make the psionics bigger targets meaning they'll die faster. 
1.She can, because she is light. She is living light-energy with great energy manipulation. Is Jade FTL?
2.If we're talking about fight in morals - it has. People who brawl, don't just speedblitz. Look on Surfer, Superman, Gladiator, Martian Manhunter... They don't just speedblitz all their enemies. And if they would try it, Photon takes most of them too. And who will take her? 
3.Raven<<<<< SW. And SW won't be alone there...
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@czarny_samael said:
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@czarny_samael said:
1. Just because she speed blitzed 2 characters that aren't FTL doesn't mean she can's as fast as light in combat speed.  Unless she's shown reaction time on par with Wonder Woman or Supergirl then she isn't an answer for anyone.  She can nothing to Jade because Jade is magic, has an infinite power source and can control energy, including Photon when she becomes a mass of light.  2. DC Women are physical fighters, that includes using speed and strength.  Speed doesn't have to be there primary power.  3. Marvel team is much weaker, has no way to defend against characters faster, SW magic can be countered by Raven, TP is useless against Jade and Raven and would make the psionics bigger targets meaning they'll die faster. 
1.She can, because she is light. She is living light-energy with great energy manipulation. Is Jade FTL? 2.If we're talking about fight in morals - it has. People who brawl, don't just speedblitz. Look on Surfer, Superman, Gladiator, Martian Manhunter... They don't just speedblitz all their enemies. And if they would try it, Photon takes most of them too. And who will take her?  3.Raven<<<<< SW. And SW won't be alone there...
She can MOVE at light speed, that doesn't mean she can react that fast.  Jade can also MOVE at light speeds but can't react that fast.  

People who actually fight competently use speed in combat, Surfer Superman Gladitor and Martian, none of them are competant fighters like Wonder Woman is.

Raven at her peak >>> Scarlett Witch except for HOM level's which she isn't at.  Raven defeated a universe buster, she can solo most of the Marvel team by herself.   Photon can't even take Jade, she'll lose one on one against her. 
TheThe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By TheThe

Even if Marvel girls have TP,DC girls are too much faster for them. 
in H2H,Marvel loses also.Good fight,but DC wins.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By theicon

the telepaths will give marvel the edge!

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

There's just too much dead weight on the Marvel team.  Every single person there can be one shotted except maybe Photon if she turns into light, in which case Jade or Raven could solo her.  In fact,  any of the 4 flying bricks blood lusted could solo this fight. 

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By pooty
@Cosmic_Falcon: If you want to use speed then it will end up having Photon speed blitz DC while DC speed blitz Marvel. No one on DC can touch or harm Photon while she can take out any of their bricks. That leaves Photon vs Jade. Photon can go invisible and intangible while still able to blast away and mimic any energy Jade has.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By pooty
@Cosmic_Falcon: One speedblitzer in the form of Photon can take out just as many people as 4 speedsters from DC. Raven wont have time to react or even see Photon. Jade is Dc only hope and thats no guarantee
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#94  Edited By cascadeking09

I facepalmed while reading page one.

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty said:

@Cosmic_Falcon: If you want to use speed then it will end up having Photon speed blitz DC while DC speed blitz Marvel. No one on DC can touch or harm Photon while she can take out any of their bricks. That leaves Photon vs Jade. Photon can go invisible and intangible while still able to blast away and mimic any energy Jade has.

Photo doesn't have the reaction time to blitz anyone, she's no faster then Jade is.  Photon can't do anything to Jade because Jade's power is magic.  Jade, Zatanna, Mary or Raven can BFR her into another dimension taking her out of the fight.   Or Raven could just numb her and turn her into a vegetable. 

@pooty

said:

@Cosmic_Falcon: One speedblitzer in the form of Photon can take out just as many people as 4 speedsters from DC. Raven wont have time to react or even see Photon. Jade is Dc only hope and thats no guarantee

Again, Photon doesn't have the reaction time to blitz anyone here.  Just because she can move at light speeds doesn't mean she can react at those speeds.   It sounds to me that Photon was the only hope but there are 4 people that can take her out. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By pooty
@Cosmic_Falcon: Jade,Zatanna,Mary or Raven don't have the reaction time. In human form Photon is fast enough to KO Quicksilver who is moving a blur speed. In light form she is fast enough for any of them. Photon can become a neutrino and they wouldn't be able to detect her while she is destroying them.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty said:
@Cosmic_Falcon: Jade,Zatanna,Mary or Raven don't have the reaction time. In human form Photon is fast enough to KO Quicksilver who is moving a blur speed. In light form she is fast enough for any of them. Photon can become a neutrino and they wouldn't be able to detect her while she is destroying them.
Mary is a class 100 Brick almost on par with Captain Marvel, her reaction time is faster then anyone on the Marvel team.  Quicksilver isn't anywhere close to as fast as any of the heavy hitters on the DC team, in fact Quicksilver isn't even 1% as fast as Mary or Diana or Kara.  Photon's reaction time is too slow to blitz any of them.  Jade Raven Mary or Zatanna can solo her,. even if she was able to take out Raven or Zatanna her reaction time is no faster then Jade and no where near Mary's meaning either of them will take her out.  Photon was the only hope Marvel had but that's gone out the window now. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By pooty
@Cosmic_Falcon: What are you talking about? Photon can shift into 100's of different forms of energy in less than a second.  If she moves a lightspeed she has to be able to think at that speed also or everything would be a blur to her. In the time it takes WW to think "Attack" Photon has changed into energy and it's over for all of DC except Jade.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@pooty said:
@Cosmic_Falcon: What are you talking about? Photon can shift into 100's of different forms of energy in less than a second.  If she moves a lightspeed she has to be able to think at that speed also or everything would be a blur to her. In the time it takes WW to think "Attack" Photon has changed into energy and it's over for all of DC except Jade.
No she isn't.  Just because she can move at light speeds doesn't mean she can react at light speeds.  Apparently her best feat was blitzing Quicksilver, if that really is her best feat then she's most likely going to get one shotted before she can change into energy form, or get BFR'd into another dimension.  So far no one has shown any evidence of Photon having reaction time sufficient enough to blitz anyone. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By pooty
@Cosmic_Falcon: Lets remove all doubt from your mind. They are out of order but numbered correctly.
 1) She was trapped in a forcefield. A gun was fired. She then was able to break free of the forcefield and stop the bullet. 
2)reacts in a fraction of a second.  
3)
Even in human form can react at the speed of light. 
4) Reacts to a forcefield by becoming dozens of different wavelengths in less than a fraction of a second
5) By your own admission Jade can't react that fast. Photon blitzes the entire team