Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Killemall

@blackadamFTW said:

DC stomps pretty hard.

Also, Orion is not a villain.

I can understand people saying DC win, but how do they stomp.

Black Heart is pretty powerful and so is The Destroyer. Dont see their equal on team DC to be honest.

Apart from those two, Doomsday might be able to handle the rest by himself.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Killemall

Darkseid vs Thanos– i am going for thanos, but i know people will disagree. This is going to an everlasting debate don’t want to get into that.

Braniac vs Ultron– I have my money on Braniac better feats.

Orion vs Blackheart –Blackheart stomps!

Black Adam vs Destroyer –Barring BFR which Adam doesn’t do with morals on, in a fist fight Destroyer should win.

Bizzaro vs Juggernaut –In a pure fist fight perhaps Juggernaut, but Bizzaro via BFR.

Solomon Grundy vs Apocalypse –well apocalypse is pretty hard to hurt but i still think grundy will someone overwhelm him with massive strength.

Mongul vs Abomination –Abomination dies a horrible death

Apox –I have no idea who he/ she is, no comments.

Also to be fair i think Black Heart can solo.

Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By The Average Bear

DC pretty easily

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Killemall said:

@blackadamFTW said:

DC stomps pretty hard.

Also, Orion is not a villain.

I can understand people saying DC win, but how do they stomp.

Black Heart is pretty powerful and so is The Destroyer. Dont see their equal on team DC to be honest.

Apart from those two, Doomsday might be able to handle the rest by himself.

Blackheart is awesome, but he's the only one who stands a chance against the DC team.

Once the other dudes beat the Marvel guys, they can team up against Blackheart and win.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Killemall

@blackadamFTW said:

Blackheart is awesome, but he's the only one who stands a chance against the DC team.

Once the other dudes beat the Marvel guys, they can team up against Blackheart and win.

What about Thanos and the Destroyer? The Destroyer Armor itself is extremely powerful it could take out anyone of the Dc villian list. Same with Thanos.

Not to mention Black Heart could simply teleport the entire team (dc villians and marvel villians included) into Dark Dimension where's he's stated to be omnipotent (so if not completely omnipotent extremely powerful enough to solo both team together).

He has infinite energy, infinite magic and has beaten Memphisto in his own realm in the past. Without Black Heart being a victim of PIS he's much more powerful than a skyfather and a normal skyfather could beat Dc team all by himself.

I certainly dont think even the whole Dc villian ganged up against Black Heart and with PIS off dont see him losing. But to happen that you are saying Destroyer, Juggernaut, and Thanos all gets beaten easily, something i dont see happening.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Killemall said:

@blackadamFTW said:

What about Thanos and the Destroyer? The Destroyer Armor itself is extremely powerful it could take out anyone of the Dc villian list. Same with Thanos.

Not to mention Black Heart could simply teleport the entire team (dc villians and marvel villians included) into Dark Dimension where's he's stated to be omnipotent (so if not completely omnipotent extremely powerful enough to solo both team together).

He has infinite energy, infinite magic and has beaten Memphisto in his own realm in the past. Without Black Heart being a victim of PIS he's much more powerful than a skyfather and a normal skyfather could beat Dc team all by himself.

I certainly dont think even the whole Dc villian ganged up against Black Heart and with PIS off dont see him losing. But to happen that you are saying Destroyer, Juggernaut, and Thanos all gets beaten easily, something i dont see happening.

OK, I underestimated Blackheart, but I think Destroyer can be beaten via BFR, Darkseid and Mongul can take Thanos, Doomsday could take out Juggernaut by himself, but add Grundy to it and he can be beaten. The only problem is Blackheart. If Grundy, Bizarro, Doomsday, Mongul, Brainiac, and Orion can destract him maybe DS can omega beam him.

I take my "stomp" statement away, but I still believe that DC can take the Marvel team.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By The_Thunderer

i think marvel

Darkseid VS Thanos = Thanos (close)

Braniac VS Ultron = Braniac

Orion VS Blackheart = Blackheart

Bizzaro VS juggernaut = Bizarro

Solomon Grundy VS Apoc = Apoc stomps

Mongul VS Abomination and Apox = tie

Not sure how to kill apoc? or why no one in this thread considers Thanos a threat?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Killemall

@The_Thunderer said:

Not sure how to kill apoc? or why no one in this thread considers Thanos a threat?

Well fight is not to the death so they dont need to kill apoc, they can just KO him.

Thanos is pretty powerful but they have Darkseid in the other team, i say thanos would beat Darkseid but there are many people who think otherwise, but even i think its going to be a long hard battle and i dont think Thanos would be able to help the team here.

that being said Marvel team has a high skyfather level being and outside horrible plot device dont see how anyone would beat Blackheart, and thats marvel team included.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Killemall

@blackadamFTW said:

OK, I underestimated Blackheart, but I think Destroyer can be beaten via BFR,

Apart from Darkseid no one here BFRs people in character, and Darkseid would be occupied with Thanos. With the same logic Black Heart can BFR the entire team , he was able to BFR an entire city to hell, dont see how anyone apart from Darkseid could come back. Also if Destroyer gets BFR Thanos has teleportation he can bring him back to the fight.

Darkseid and Mongul can take Thanos,

Well Thanos BFRs people in character, Darkseid and Mongul vs Thanos would most probably end up Mongul getting BFR and Darkseid and Thanos slugging out for ages.

Doomsday could take out Juggernaut by himself, but add Grundy to it and he can be beaten.

Well depends upon which version of Juggernaut, i dont know much about colossus as juggernaut so i cant comment but Marko as juggernaut can only be beaten by perhaps Doomsday Wars version of Doomsday (who has PSI attack) else the only option is BFR. Cant remember Doomsday EVER bfring anyone to be honest.

The only problem is Blackheart. If Grundy, Bizarro, Doomsday, Mongul, Brainiac, and Orion can destract him maybe DS can omega beam him.

I take my "stomp" statement away, but I still believe that DC can take the Marvel team.

What makes you think Darkseid's OB would work on Blackheart if all it manage to do was get Spectre to say "Arrg" and only manage to crack imperix's armor while there were 3 other powerhouse figting together. For the record Spectre should be >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blackheart, Imperix not sure about that, he has no feats.

Also Omega Beam has been curbed by Superman's heatvision, people keep saying thats PIS i am not buying it. Not to mention spectre was easily able to curb OB using telekenesis, and Blackheart has telekenesis power enough to split planet into 2.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ThatThorFan

Galactus should be on there. Blackheart, Destroyer, and Thanos are key members on marvel. Blackheart can take many of them alone.

Doomsday and Darkseid would be tough. Mongul, Orion, and Solomon Grundy are easy targets for Blackheart. I dont know much about Apox but he was given all powerful powers for a while... lets just say he dies. Abomination would die quickly. Juggernaut would put up a fight but die later on. I thought Orion was good? Maybe Im wrong but 95% sure im right.

In the end it would come down to Blackheart, Destroyer, Thanos, and a weakened Apocalypse.

Apoc and Brainiac stalemate in my opinion. Both are weakened.

Darkseid Doomsday and Brainiac. I personally think Blackheart and Thanos would come out and destroy doomsday and Brainac. Apoc dead.

Thanos and Blackheart double team Darkseid. Darkseid kills Thanos but he gets finished by Blackheart.

So marvel. Good fight!

troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By troller

@blackadamFTW said:

@Killemall said:

@blackadamFTW said:

OK, I underestimated Blackheart, but I think Destroyer can be beaten via BFR, Darkseid and Mongul can take Thanos, Doomsday could take out Juggernaut by himself, but add Grundy to it and he can be beaten. The only problem is Blackheart. If Grundy, Bizarro, Doomsday, Mongul, Brainiac, and Orion can destract him maybe DS can omega beam him.

GOOD WORK, FRIEND

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Killemall

@ThatThorFan said:

Galactus should be on there. Blackheart, Destroyer, and Thanos are key members on marvel. Blackheart can take many of them alone.

Doomsday and Darkseid would be tough. Mongul, Orion, and Solomon Grundy are easy targets for Blackheart. I dont know much about Apox but he was given all powerful powers for a while... lets just say he dies. Abomination would die quickly. Juggernaut would put up a fight but die later on. I thought Orion was good? Maybe Im wrong but 95% sure im right.

In the end it would come down to Blackheart, Destroyer, Thanos, and a weakened Apocalypse.

Darkseid Doomsday and Brainiac. I personally think Blackheart and Thanos would come out and destroy doomsday and Brainac. Apoc dead.

Thanos and Blackheart double team Darkseid. Darkseid kills Thanos but he gets finished by Blackheart.

So marvel. Good fight!

There are few inconsistencies in this .

First, why would anyone apart from Darkseid be any threat to Blackheart?

Dont think Apocalypse would stalemate Braniac, i would assume Brainac could stomp.

Darkseid cant kill Thanos because he's immortal (unless the current Avengers Initiative retcons that, in which case i am burning Bendis's effigy)

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Killemall

@The_Thunderer said:

i think marvel

You did not use Destroyer at all? o_O, also who''s Apox, what has he done? i have never heard of this dude before.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Killemall said:

Apart from Darkseid no one here BFRs people in character, and Darkseid would be occupied with Thanos. With the same logic Black Heart can BFR the entire team , he was able to BFR an entire city to hell, dont see how anyone apart from Darkseid could come back. Also if Destroyer gets BFR Thanos has teleportation he can bring him back to the fight.

Orion could BFR via mother box.

@Killemall said:

Darkseid and Mongul can take Thanos,

What makes you think Mongul will be BFR'd? Thanos would be too caught up fighting Darkseid. Plus, BA, Brainiac, or Bizarro could come and help if Mongul does get BFR'd (which is debatable).

@Killemall said:

Doomsday could take out Juggernaut by himself, but add Grundy to it and he can be beaten.

How is Juggernaut going to take on two people stronger than Superman? It's not gonna happen. @Killemall said:

What makes you think Darkseid's OB would work on Blackheart if all it manage to do was get Spectre to say "Arrg" and only manage to crack imperix's armor while there were 3 other powerhouse figting together. For the record Spectre should be >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blackheart, Imperix not sure about that, he has no feats.

Also Omega Beam has been curbed by Superman's heatvision, people keep saying thats PIS i am not buying it. Not to mention spectre was easily able to curb OB using telekenesis, and Blackheart has telekenesis power enough to split planet into 2.

Supes heat vision being as good as the Omega Effect is total PIS, and Blackheart wouldn't be able to use his TK since he would be preoccupied fighting everybody I listed.

Really, the only problem for DC is Blackheart's teleportation.

troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By troller

@blackadamFTW: I disagree, Marvel win by miles

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By blackadamFTW

@troller said:

@blackadamFTW: I disagree, Marvel win by miles

Cool?

troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By troller

@blackadamFTW: Just like what my Mom said I was when I was bullied at school for having no friends

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#26  Edited By The_Thunderer

@Killemall: whoops my bad, ill put him against darkseid and get thanos to go round and help everyone indivually..

troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By troller

@The_Thunderer: Good idea

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Killemall

@The_Thunderer said:

@Killemall: whoops my bad, ill put him against darkseid and get thanos to go round and help everyone indivually..

Bad idea, Darkseid would probably BFR him, which is something Darkseid has done in character. He's better up against character than dont BFR.

troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By troller

@Killemall: DO NOT TROLL ME!!!!

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By Night Thrasher

I'm with @Killemall: It's close. DC might have a slight edge but not an entirely definable one. The only real advantage I see is over Apox. Other than that it's fairly even. Could go on for ages.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Killemall

@blackadamFTW said:

Orion could BFR via mother box.

The question is not COULD but do they BFR people in character, i have read very little on Orion so i dont know, does he normally BFR people in character?

What makes you think Mongul will be BFR'd? Thanos would be too caught up fighting Darkseid. Plus, BA, Brainiac, or Bizarro could come and help if Mongul does get BFR'd (which is debatable).

Because Thanos is smart enough not to engage in a meele, he did exactly that to Champion. I said Mongul gets BFRed same way you are saying Destroyer gets BFRed after all everyone here would be fighting someone else, Marvel has extra numbers if anything and has a uber powerful character.

Black Adam , Brainiac, Bizzaro all have their own fights to win.

How is Juggernaut going to take on two people stronger than Superman? It's not gonna happen.

Because one of the juggernaut powers is physical invulnerability, the same way he laughed off Thor's powerful attacks and bear hugged him to KO. I dont know about the current juggernaut which is Colossus but normally Juggernaut, as long as the Big C is not angry with him, cant be hurt by physical means regardless of the magnitude. He technically has the ability to steal momentum, much like flash's speed steal but has only used it once that i know of so i wouldnt say its in character. There is a good reason why people include Zoom himself (flash expert) believe Zoom vs Juggernaut would be a stalemate.

Supes heat vision being as good as the Omega Effect is total PIS, and Blackheart wouldn't be able to use his TK since he would be preoccupied fighting everybody I listed.

Really, the only problem for DC is Blackheart's teleportation.

Expain me this, why exactly is it considered PIS? Has omega beam ever bypassed an energy attack? Then why should it being unable to bypass energy attack be PIS??

Also being attacked by people whom he can BFR in seconds or simply teleport all of them to Dark Dimension where his powers are supreme wouldnt make a big difference. Unless Blackheart falls a victim of PIS, and is fighting to the best of his ability, he can solo both marvel and dc villians together with relative ease.

Take blackheart away and it would be a stomp, with black heart and without PIS on dont see how team DC can win.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Killemall

@troller said:

@Killemall: DO NOT TROLL ME!!!!

I am trolling the troller??? o_O

troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By troller

@Killemall: Thank you for admitting it...

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By nefarious

The DC villains win.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Killemall: All good points. I feel like Orion would probably BFR in character. He's kind of ruthless.

Alright, I'm going to switch up Grundy and Doomsday with Braniac who removes Juggs helmet and and telepathically knocks him out or kills him.

If Brainiac is now fighting Juggs, Grundy and Doomsday beat Ultron and whoever pretty easily and team up to beat Thanos.

The real problem here is Blackheart. He might (probably) will give Marvel the win if there's no PIS.

troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By troller

@blackadamFTW: I disagree

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By blackadamFTW

@troller said:

@blackadamFTW: I disagree

Alright?

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Thunderer said:

i think marvel

i disagree, darkseid beats thanos

and grundy beats apoc

and mongul beats abomb

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@ThatThorFan said:

So marvel. Good fight!

There are few inconsistencies in this .

First, why would anyone apart from Darkseid be any threat to Blackheart?

Dont think Apocalypse would stalemate Braniac, i would assume Brainac could stomp.

Darkseid cant kill Thanos because he's immortal (unless the current Avengers Initiative retcons that, in which case i am burning Bendis's effigy)

thanos isnt immortal... and darkseids ob or oe will kill thanos

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Killemall

@blackadamFTW said:

@Killemall: All good points. I feel like Orion would probably BFR in character. He's kind of ruthless.

I have seen few fights with Orion in it.

1. vs Kalibak, where he beat Kalibak because he was skilled didnt use BFR, did come anywhere close to it

2. vs Kalibak again, this time Kalibak wins but states he was tapping into Darksied's powers, no attempt to BFR from Orion.

3. vs Superman (twice), stalemated once and beat superman once never used BFR.

4 vs Doomsday, got curbstomped by Doomsday

So unless he has actually used BFR against anyone in a fight, dont see why that would be considered in character.

Alright, I'm going to switch up Grundy and Doomsday with Braniac who removes Juggs helmet and and telepathically knocks him out or kills him.

You cant kill Juggernaut that's one of his powers. You can KO him telepathically and i see Braniac being able to KO him, although there has been instance were Superman has resisted his PSI bolts.

If Brainiac is now fighting Juggs, Grundy and Doomsday beat Ultron and whoever pretty easily and team up to beat Thanos.

Whats stopping Thanos from putting up his shield and BFRing Grundy and Doomsday one after another? Also give the fact that Thanos was able to one shot Lord - Mar Vell who one shotted Magus (someone powerful enough to teleport planets 6 of them i think), silver surfer and stomped BRB and Nova Prime together, done see Grundy lasting a lot against thanos. Doomsday, well H/P version would probably beat him but can be BFRed, other version would struggle against current Thanos.

You did not even address Destroyer? Someone who's much more powerful than Thor dont see why he couldnt take anyone else alone.

The real problem here is Blackheart. He might (probably) will give Marvel the win if there's no PIS.

I am glad we agree here.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Killemall

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Thanos IS immortal, has been so after he was banned from Death's real during Cosmic Power Unlimited, and has been proved twice during the recent Thanos Imperative.

OB takes more than one hit to KO Superman Level being. While Thanos faced Odin (someone who's much more powerful than Darkseid) Odin one shotted Silver Surfer and Classic Drax (both of whom are superman level being and Odin didnt even use his staff here), while Odin using his staff couldnt KO thanos after multiple shots. Thanos has gotten power boost after than and i dont see why OB would work on him.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#42  Edited By TifaLockhart

Orion is not a villain.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

The OP should replace Orion with Cyborg Superman or Stayne

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Killemall

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

Orion is not a villain.

Well current Juggernaut isnt either :)

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Thanos IS immortal, has been so after he was banned from Death's real during Cosmic Power Unlimited, and has been proved twice during the recent Thanos Imperative.

OB takes more than one hit to KO Superman Level being. While Thanos faced Odin (someone who's much more powerful than Darkseid) Odin one shotted Silver Surfer and Classic Drax (both of whom are superman level being and Odin didnt even use his staff here), while Odin using his staff couldnt KO thanos after multiple shots. Thanos has gotten power boost after than and i dont see why OB would work on him.

thanos is dead, drax killed him, hes not immortal...

ob is a one hit kill/erase move... anyone who isnt protected by the source will die... and darkseid will kill odin... hes not much more powerful than darkseid... a thread on that has been done go check it

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Killemall: The Omega Effect oneshotted Agogg, and it can arguably oneshot Lobo or even Superman himself (otherwise why would Wonder Woman and Superman feel the need to reflect them back at Darkseid so badly?).

Darkseid also punched Superman into the Source Wall and the last thing Superman remembered when he "woke up" was getting punched - whereas Darkseid brooded the entire time he was in the Wall.

I'm not saying it'll be a one hit autowin, but it is a potent attack. I don't think anyone on the opposing team would exactly laugh it off.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Killemall

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

thanos is dead, drax killed him, hes not immortal...

Have you read Thanos imperative?? Drax killed him twice there and he came back to life instantly BECAUSE HE'S IMMORTAL.

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

ob is a one hit kill/erase move... anyone who isnt protected by the source will die... and darkseid will kill odin... hes not much more powerful than darkseid... a thread on that has been done go check it

Firstly OB is not a one hit kill shot, Doomsday has survived it, Hank has survived it, Superman has survived it, Spectre was unharmed by it, it only manage to crack imperix's armor.

Also when has it ever been stated you have to be protected by Source ?? Any proof of this, scan or bio??

Why on earth would Superman be protected by Source when he's not even a new god, why would Doomsday be protected by Source, or Hank or Spectre???

And no Darksied cannot and will not killed Odin, he's a skyfather. Its arguable whether he is a galaxy buster or not but he's far more powerful than Darkseid.

What thread are you talking about, i have myself argued in a thread for more than 13 pages and no, not in comicvine, not in killermovies , people have never reached the conclusion who's more powerful. Some support Darkseid other thanos.

GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#48  Edited By GothamRed

Going to go with Marvel here, DC peters out towards the end but marvel stays pretty strong.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Killemall

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@Killemall: The Omega Effect oneshotted Agogg, and it can arguably oneshot Lobo or even Superman himself (otherwise why would Wonder Woman and Superman feel the need to reflect them back at Darkseid so badly?).

Darkseid also punched Superman into the Source Wall and the last thing Superman remembered when he "woke up" was getting punched - whereas Darkseid brooded the entire time he was in the Wall.

I'm not saying it'll be a one hit autowin, but it is a potent attack. I don't think anyone on the opposing team would exactly laugh it off.

Never said it isnt. Agogg is a bad example because it only appeared for one series.

What i was arguing is OB cannot and will not one shot Thanos, i have seen evidence to remotely believe that.

He probably could BRB Thanos with a shot, like he has done to so many superman level character but Thanos can teleport back .

@Almighty_Darkseid: Also forgot to mention Thanos IS a part of current Avengers series, name Avengers Initative 3 and is due to fight earth heroes in Avengers initiative 4, dont know if Bendis retconned him.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Killemall: Sorry to nitpick, but Cyborg Superman survived the spent Omega Beams - they needed a recharge and when they were at full power they obliterated him and contained his essence. The Spectre was mildly hurt by the Beams too.

I also want to point out that the Omega Beams did what Superman's heatvision could not when they blasted the Apokoliptian missiles.

It's debatable whether or not Superman has withstood the Omega Beams at full strength. Usually, the attack hits Darkseid, or the Entropy Aegis, or Darkseid's spent his Omega Force and needs a recharge.

You got me on Doomsday though.