DC Trigon vs Marvel X-Men

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Britain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Britain

Trigon.

No Caption Provided

vs.

Team X-Men:

1. Professor Charles Xavier,

2. Wolverine,

3. Cyclops,

4. Jean Grey,

5. Emma Frost,

6. Rogue,

7. Psylocke,

8. Captain Britain,

9. Colossus,

10. Sabretooth,

11. Beast,

12. Quicksilver,

13. Angel,

14. Iceman,

15. Storm,

No Caption Provided

Does this team have what it takes to stomp Trigon like Teen Titans ?

Trigon vs team X-Men who wins and why ? comics

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

What are Trigon’s telepathic resistance feats?

The X Men have Xavier, Jean, Emma, and Psylocke...

If TP doesn’t work they get absolutely stomped in a mismatch

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, Trigon blinkstomps.

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen Titans never stomped Trigon, its either a heavy amped Raven doing the heavy lifting in the fight (like when she was cleansed of his influence and amped with all the souls of Azarath dimension) or she (usually with some help) manage to trick him or block him to enter in their own dimension/universe.

But Raven use the same mystical energies and power as Trigon (and at her peak she come close to his level of power, sometime is implied she can even reach or surpass him), which is not the case with the X-men.

Trigon is someone that the Monitor has rated as being in a separate power level together with only the Spectre, and is someone that the Presence made deals with , the X-men (as were the Justice League, including Dr Fate) are almost insignificant to him

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unless phoenix intervenes then trigon will win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e975a728292e
deactivated-5e975a728292e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only Phoenix is hope

EasternGlider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon fodderizes this lineup. Mismatch.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for donotdenyyourfate
Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to agree with the majority. Trigon will not go down without some kind of higher power intervention.

Though someone did mention Raven tricking him into entering another dimension/universe to defeat him. Maybe Magik could have been the answer.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toddlers vs an Olympic body builder.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good thing we have Sabretooth...that'll really turn the battle around.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@koays said:

I mean, who can counter his claws and speed? Trigon's not fast enough to deal with a neck slice, no way

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

almost sure that this is a mismatch.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

I mean, who can counter his claws and speed? Trigon's not fast enough to deal with a neck slice, no way

Hmm does Trigon have any neck feats period?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5937775a5e6
deactivated-5e5937775a5e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon wins.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon blinks everyone out of existence LMFAO!!

Thk94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon blinks everyone out of existence LMFAO!!

I loled when i saw some people thinking tp would work on him

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@professorrespect said:
@koays said:

Hmm does Trigon have any neck feats period?

Gabby would have been a better pick.

Teozot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheVoidofDeath

@thk94:

Well, it's because they don't about Trigons full extent of abilities it's understandable. Trigon literally can grant people telepathy as he did with Psimon, and he had the ability to take it away as well. Telepaths aren't doing crap her, because scatter their atoms across infinity (which happened to Psimon). Trigon is a straight-up multiversal being and made teams look stupid. (He's on the same power level as COIE Spectre) In addition to this, the Teen Titans had the chance because of his daughter which has a portion of his power, a nexus as her soul self, and has the power do destroy a universe and more. (Which was stated by Raven early on, and later on in the 90's)

Oh yeah, for speed feats Trigon turned off Wally's powers lmao. Hell, from what I remember Raven's Golden spirit form snatched wally west unwillingly.

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By KylvarVoglar

Marvel Mutants Team has too many weak members, just like in the other 'Teen Titans vs X-men battle thread'. There are only 3 omega lvl (and the weakest of the omega list) out of 15 mutants in this battle.

If you wanted to make an honest match, put Legion on the list and remove 6 (Beast, Captain Brittain, Psylocke, Sabre tooth, Collosus and Angel).

Trigon vs Wolverine & Storm & Iceman & Legion & Jean Grey & Charles Xavier & Rogue & Quicksilver & Cyclops & Emma Frost, seems more like an honest match for me.

And some in this battle thread make him (Trigon) look all-powerful, which he is not. There is no blinking out of existence for him, he doesn't have control of the four fundamental forces of the universe or reality warp.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheVoidofDeath

@kylvarvoglar: What are you talking about he's a multiversal entity .... Hell, a weakened Trigon still has the ability to destroy a universe!!! (Stated on panel lol) Trigon. Trigon magic = demonic, related to heaven of the biblical nature. Trigon is in the same danger class as The Spectre, and his power can hurt 5th dimension imps due to being biblical in nature. His magic isn't normal.

You think the x-men stand a chance? Trigon made the JLA look stupid .. from his own dimension ...... he wasn't even there

We know for a fact that Trigon and the Spectre were roughly equal in terms of power, or at least the only two who reached a certain level according to how the Monitor measured these things.

No Caption Provided

Ofc the COIE Spectre that faced the AM was boosted by an assortment of mages, in Trigons case there are none of those around... but on the other hand he doesn't have any qualms about consuming the universe if he needs some extra punch

Hell new 52 Trigon did challenge God/doG in Phantom Stranger, along with a bunch of other nasties (Mister E, Neron, Eclipso, Blight and the Sineater): WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LOL... everyone shit themselves

No Caption Provided

@sleepygypsy

Rorschach20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon shreds them

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

I don't think even the Phoenix Force can deal with Trigon at full power.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depending on the canon, his warping power is up there with Mxyzptlk and Spectre

And some in this battle thread make him (Trigon) look all-powerful, which he is not. There is no blinking out of existence for him, he doesn't have control of the four fundamental forces of the universe or reality warp.

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon slaughters, I see a lot of fodder on the Marvel team.

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By KylvarVoglar

@thevoidofdeath: what are you talking about "multiversal entity"? He hasn't even created something like a universe or dimension, he has however conquered universes and galaxies.

He (his body, consciousness) can't be warp by 5th dimensional imps but everything around him can be. So you implying that he can hang with Mxy is so far fetched.

I do however agree with that he was compared with the the Spectre, but not as power but relevance. "We are dealing with power users in the Supernatural category" - Monitor (1st scan). He is a demon which is completely different from men or gods or imps just like The Spectre (and even if it was about power, which is not the Spectre his power isn't/hasn't been consistent).

I'm not saying he's not powerful but he isn't multiversal.

I see people on this thread mentioned The Phoenix Force but PF would obliterate Trigon. People see your replies and think this demon can go against entities, concepts. Which he can not.

We have also have to remember that the Mxy you're talking about is the same that fought Superboy Prime and had difficulty with it.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kylvarvoglar: The Mxy that fought Prime was directly shown as depowered, lol. That's pretty clear cut in the story and doesn't make Trigon look particularly impressive

Thk94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon slaughters, I see a lot of fodder on the Marvel team.

Every single one of them is fodder

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: But for me to argue about Trigon is kind of comical. I don't know a lot about DC Hierarchy, but if you were to put Trigon in the Marvel Universe, he would be compared to Mephisto, Dormammu, Satannish etc. Which is not multiversal. My point is people overestimate Trigon his abilities due to his statements and think he can blink beings out of existence or go against the Phoenix Force, which I just wanted to say Trigon would not win that match or any match against Low Tier Abstracts of Marvel or DC.

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Yes, Mxy was so depowered and while fighting Trigon he was literally trolling lol. This Trigon hurt Mxy with Hellfire (which is funny, cause Mxy shouldn't even be hurt from it). I'm pretty sure Trigon would win against these mutants but to claim he's power lvl is close to 5th dimensional beings or silver city beings is blasphemy. Or at least to me.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Storm solos.

Trigon has no resistances against having his synapses fried like KFC chicken.

EasternGlider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Storm or Jean could solo actually. Storm could BFR him to the White Hot Room with solar winds or Jean could telekinetically rip him in half.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thk94: what are Trigon’s mental resistances?

There are 4 planetary telepaths on the x team...

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By KylvarVoglar

Edit. My point is, this roster of mutants has no protection against Trigon. Here are 2 lists (mutants that still exists and mutants that don't exist anymore) of mutants that could/should/would be able to defeat Trigon.

Exist:

-Franklin Richards

-Legion

-Mister M

-Monarch

-Vulcan (if he's able to manipulate magical energy)

Non-Existent:

-Nate Grey (Lifeseed)

-Clyde Wyndham (Marquis of Death)

-Matthew Malloy

-Jim Jaspers

-Onslaught

Or Jean Grey as either Dark Phoenix or White Phoenix.

Or Hope as White Phoenix.

I want to rephrase my original statement. As I said before Trigon is powerful but he isn't multiversal and he can be hurt by attacks that would seem insignificant to some of the mutants on my list. However I completely agree with everyone that believe that this is a mismatch but I don't agree that Trigon can face the the Phoenix Force, or is Multiversal, or can hang out with 5th dimensional beings (while Mxy was trolling and not even at full power), or is on par with the Spectre (Trigon may talk his talk but can he walk the walk? No.). Statements from Trigon shouldn't be seen as feats, he's a demon. He lies.

Or else everything he's capable of, Raven (augmented by the souls of Azarath) could do everything that her father could? No.

That said Storm nor Jean Grey could do anything to Trigon.

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon...Just.

Wow.

*LOL*

I wish I had my Spite Thread picture with me right now because this is just...

This is a mismatch to the utmost Highest degree.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damian_knight: It's a MASSIVE mismatch, considering Trigon has no defence against synapse attacks

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Trigon for the Win.

-In this situation there is nothing the X-Men can do. Even the 3 Omega Lvl mutants present are not even helpful here.

-What the X-Men need is Illyana Rasputin and her DarkChild form to at least stand some form of a Chance.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheVoidofDeath

@kylvarvoglar:

Dear Lord, I must ask if you're not familiar with D.C hierarchy why are you commenting on Trigon? Then, you speak of nonsense about Trigon not being a multiversal threat when he's left more universes in ashes then most. (However, before we touch upon this I am aware of both DC/Marvel Hierarchies)

Trigon

The beginning of Trigon

1. New Teen Titans #4 (Volume 1) Trigon was physically born into a universe, he conquered his entire universe by the age of 30.

2. Trigon is indeed an abstract being, and this was confirmed on the panel when it was noted he was a primal energy that existed at the beginning of his universe.

New Teen Titans #31 With this said Trigon's bio confirms that he is the embodiment of evil.

The saga of the Swamp Thing #30 As I've given you which confirmed he is on COIE spectre level.

Terror of universes.

1. New Titans v2 #79 Confirms he was going to destroy the universe and absorbed all the power needed to do so

2..New Titans v2 #66: Confirms again that for shit and giggles Trigon can destroy the universe

3..On the panel, Raven saw Trigon tear a universe asunder

4..New Teen Titans Volume 2 Confirmed Trigon had conquered multiple universes, and Raven confirmed.

5.New Titans v2 #5: Absorbed the soul's of an entire universe, and was going to destroy the

Planet Destroying

1. DCU.planets can destroy planets with his mind

2. .He can destroy planets with his eye beams

3..Can destroy planet with his grip

I am not going to include every feat, because it's way to long

Raven

Raven Do you wish to talk about Raven? I can gather that you do not know the extent of her abilities, and what she has accomplished during her White Cloak days.

Shall we begin? When we first met Raven she did not know how to use the full extent of her power, and the child was tormented by the presence of her father Trigon. Raven was raised on Azarath which is a pacifist society, and soon left when she found that her dad was coming to claim her lol. Poor kid just wanted a normal life, and was basically tormented half of her life. Raven doesn't want to destroy universes, or fall off the deep end and destroy planets .

1. So, when people often speak of full power Raven they automatically think of the first incarnation of her Demon form. Demon Raven is quite strong, but White Raven is a whole other ball game...

2. White Raven is a nexus being. Raven at her full potential seeing as her Soul Self if the nexus of the souls of all dimensions in existence. It's less of "her soul is powerful enough to manipulate souls" and moreso "her soul is literally the convergence of all souls throughout all dimensions in one nexus". Raven became far more powerful once she defeated her father, and was able to explore her soul-self capabilities. Raven's soul-self has always been the nexus ...but she discovered its true potential. Raven can do whatever the heck she wants.

3. Titans #18 Raven can also pierce the veil between different universes and dimensions and instead of just walking through them, can stay within them.

4Raven's ports traverse time and space due to her source being extra-dimensional energy. This means her ports travel beyond time and space and into the realms of the known and unknown....The proof is in the Monitor scan. Monitor has omniscience on a multiversal scale. He's able to find anyone no matter the time period or dimension they reside, and yet he was unable to find even a trace of Raven. Her soul-self cis the nexus to all realities. (both known and unknown

known and unknown)

No Caption Provided

Was this the downfall of her father, besides the souls of azarath participating we don't know.

she says she's at a nexus of all realities... which should mean she probed every inhabitant of the post-COIE multiverse), it's more a feat of endurance at first before it becomes one of fine-tuning (the fact is that she does find Phobia by locking onto her victim)

.containing and controlling souls on a universal level

No Caption Provided

reality-warping, while she falls through various dimensions of the multiverse she clasp at starlights and transform it from intangible in solid reality to hold on and slow down her plunge

No Caption Provided

Sword of Zauriel

Raven's soul-self has absorbed the sword of Zauriel 's holy sword strike he hit her with a full strike. That Sword cuts dimensional rifts injures magical beings and cuts away intangibles. she teleported an entire team at the Heaven gates and going full-on and without trouble through the protection veil raised by Pax Dei around Heaven. Raven was noticed by Micheal ... and forced to flee Michael after to admonish Zauriel for thinking that Raven, the daughter of Trigon, will be allowed to enter in Heaven. (That soul self is way powerful when used in a serious manner, and willing to do what's necessary ... That was regular Raven... In the same issue I know the sword did some Damage to the spectre or some crap like that.

Ashley

Have a nice night

@sleepygypsy@totu

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon shitstomps

KylvarVoglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By KylvarVoglar

@thevoidofdeath: For the last time, I agree with you he's powerful, he may be universal. He CONQUERED and DESTROYED universes and planets but he has never CREATED or ALTERED a universe. Conquering and destroying planets and universes doesn't make you Multiversal, it just makes you a genocidal war lord/demon. Trigon is similar to Mephisto (guess what, he's the embodiment of evil too) and even Mephisto isn't Universal in the Marvel Universe, what would make you think Trigon is Multiversal and to be honest, it doesn't matter how many scans you post (which is fantastic to show your point but I can't post scans, phone). Someone that has fought the Teen Titans like constantly should not be universal, even Universal characters can pull all fundamental forces around someone away and just erase the person from existence.

And yes Raven (White Cloak) is powerful but I don't know why you post those scans, I know she powerful too or are you trying to show me she's Multiversal too??

Nexus of All Realities/Multiverse? She said nothing about the Multiverse or Realities, she said "dimensions", as in all the small dimensions of a universe (purgatory, Olympus, asgard, dark dimension). In every scan she said dimension, you changed it to Universal.

Can we not overuse Universal, Multiversal or Omniversal in a wrong way?! In my opinion, neither Trigon nor Raven deserves one. You know who in DC absolutely deserves to be Universal are, Doctor Manhattan, Nekron, Zero Hour Parallax, Kyle Rayner (white lantern), Imperiex etc

I did not mean that I know nothing about DC Hierarchy, but the DC Universe is much much bigger than Marvel. DC Hierarchy itself is a mess (power lvl are inconsistent and beings of different existence (5th,6th, Silver City) can't be compared) , the same reason why you think Trigon and Raven are Multiversal, are the same reason why some of you think Superman can beat Dr. Manhattan or Batman can defeat beings like Lucifer with prep time.

Universal, someone that has altered the space time continuum or created a whole new one.

Multiversal, someone that has created or manipulated with more than DC 52 universes

Omniversal, beings that transcend space-time and are not subjected to existence, they exist beyond Imagination (5th dimension) or Fear (6th dimension)

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon.

Teozot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon stomps

Teozot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kylvarvoglar: Your ignorance shines like a beacon, and I am done explaining my reasoning to you. You may consult someone else on this board because we've hit a brick wall here.

ask@rampagethefirst

Ask @juiceboks

or Ask @sleepygypsy

What the bloody hell are you speaking of? Hence why I am pointing out that it is the post-Crisis Multiverse, the one that only had 1 Earth in it alongside a number of non-parallel dimensions. As for Raven, I stand on the fact she says it's a nexus of all realities, she says she is summoning the emotions from 'all who live'. The reason it only shows human faces is because she's narrowed the search down, filtering out the other dimensions and distant planets that are of no interest to her. It's like the 'door of life and death' thing from McKeever's run; she can go to that door, but first, she has to navigate the crossroads to get to it. The Nexus is within her soul self.

No Caption Provided

Please contact someone else, because I am in no mood to cover this topic any longer lol.

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By totu

Tis is obviously a mismatch, the X-men might hold a little but they are still insignificant to Trigon when he gets even slightly serious.

I meant the overpowered pre-crisis Justice League was turned into stone statues and had their souls taken as everyone else just as a simple side effect of Trigon powers after he step on Earth and the main DC dimension. They didn't even manage to meet and fight him when he shows up there

Trigon have a bit of a problem crossing from one dimension/universe to another but his powers are not limited to just one universe. He consumed in a pretty short amount of time the Heart of Darkness, a magical living construct that previously consumed an untold number of corrupted universes so he his powers can extend easily to multiversal level when he gets the opportunity.

We can even scale him from his childrens, here are his sons in n52

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_super/11122/111224995/5671915-0210697782-7.jpg.jpg

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/8/86962/6264608-1443877155-56719.jpg

They created an omnidimensional room in the back of their casino in Vegas, with millions of universes (dimensions and universes are same thing here) colliding around and through them while they just relax playing poker.

The maze and amounts of energies are so huge that even Phantom Stranger have dificulties entering there (and Belial, the oldest son, have doubts that even the Presence can save him if he falls there).

Trigon however consider his sons as weak and useless, and later on Raven will gruesomly (even if just temporary) kill the same Belial.

As previously mentioned, Raven, after absorbing the strike and energy of Zauriel holy sword (while the Spectre was much badly wounded by it) has pierced with easy the Pax Dei protection veil around Heaven, being chased from Heaven gates by the Source/the Presence himself. The Pax Dei are the combined angels armies that previously defeated and chased away from Heaven Lucifer and his fallen angels.

Trigon will crush down most of Marvel (and DC) if used seriously at his full implied potential. He was the archetype of Satan (big, ugly, red skin, with horns, evil and sadistic, take souls and so on) but since DC combined with Vertigo too at some point and they had the more known Lucifer for this role Trigon was left in shadows (he rules the underworlds, a place that seem to exist outside of DC multiverse map or dimensions, Raven might have been there during COIE since neither the Monitor or the Antimonitor couldn't find her anywhere)

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please contact someone else, because I am in no mood to cover this topic any longer lol.

I think some people are just trolling around