the one in the picture

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5 takenstew22  Moderator

If it's WBH then he stomps. Don't know what the hell Aquaman is doing here.

Mrsportsguy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maxima, Mera, Aquaman, and Wonder Woman are all fodder.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

WB Hulk stomps

this. give supes his kingdom come version then its fair.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH in a good fight. WW and Supes are not fodder- even against WBH

HammerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH.

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Total mismatch. Maxima alone debatably solos. WBH is far too wanked on this website.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 takenstew22  Moderator

Total mismatch. Maxima alone debatably solos. WBH is far too wanked on this website.

More like he's underestimated. People just want to deny how ridiculously strong he is.

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: I agree he's soundly above the likes of Superman/Thor (probably along the lines of Mid-high Herald tier) but this is just absolutely ridiculous. A high end energy manipulator would still oneshot Hulk (Wendell, Hal, Surfer) and versatility to get around his physicals isnt really difficult to come by. Superman is the ultimate distraction in a situation like this.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22: I agree he's soundly above the likes of Superman/Thor (probably along the lines of Mid-high Herald tier) but this is just absolutely ridiculous. A high end energy manipulator would still oneshot Hulk (Wendell, Hal, Surfer) and versatility to get around his physicals isnt really difficult to come by. Superman is the ultimate distraction in a situation like this.

I agree, but none of Superman's "versatility" will really do anything to this Hulk. Only his speed will be a problem.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Whathappened

Hulk dies. Sundipped Superman can solo

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sundip Supermnan KO's himself slamming into Hulk the way he KO'd himself trying to destroy a Moon.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hulk wank is strong.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@ashrym said:

The Hulk wank is strong.

He's not that wanked. People just fail to accept how strong he is. Superman is massively more wanked than he is.

Omega_Beams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don’t know who maxima is but Superman solos

Aquaman , mera and wonder woman dies horribly they are fodder

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ppl also fail to accept how slow he is compared to DC high tiers, lol.

Supes also gets wanked too, I agree, but that doesn't change my opinion on speed gap unless I missed something.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega_beams: Depending on the amount of sundip he might, but considering that part is vague, i am gonna go with no for now.

@ashrym Which is a big problem for regular Hulk, not so much for WBH who can stand still and still wipe out most of the JL here apart from Superman, due to his omnidirectional gamma burst.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: I would argue Wonder Woman and Aquaman don't wipe from the gamma blast.

Either way, standing still and not wiping out sundipped Superman doesn't fix the speed issue. Team wins by speed throwing Hulk FTL into space for BFR if nothing else.

Crimson_COMET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed blitz BFR is a likely outcome here.

Arguments can be made for Sups and maybe Maxima for being able to solo.

Aquaman and WW mostly just add optional solid weapons to the battle, though they do nothing to point any majority worth noting.

Mera comes in clutch with those refreshments. Sundipped + tap water amped Sups slaps. Soups is too much

Omega_Beams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn: basically everyone wanks their favorite characters to high heaven marvel fanboys wanks their characters and dc fanboys wank their character. Don’t talk like the wank is only one sided

but I am just saying the facts and talk based on Superman’s feats

Omega_Beams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Omega_Beams

Most of ppl wank because they watched these heroes on movies and never read comics

I read all These characters’ comics and I know who is stronger and who is capable of defeating the other then I tell my opinion

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:

@underfire47: I would argue Wonder Woman and Aquaman don't wipe from the gamma blast.

Either way, standing still and not wiping out sundipped Superman doesn't fix the speed issue. Team wins by speed throwing Hulk FTL into space for BFR if nothing else.

Do WW and Aquaman have feats of tanking planet to multi-planet busting attacks?

It does fix the speed issue because there is no instance of Superman flying through a planetary+ explosion at all let alone at max speeds, there are several instances where such explosions actually hamper him greatly even KO or comatose him, so his speed wont be an issue here, he certainly wont be casually grabbing WBH whose in the state that he is and throwing him into space.

Also i don't get why people assume characters are gonna BFR, it's actually a very rare tactic and it just goes to show which character is inferior and chooses a cowardly tactic.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed blitz BFR is a likely outcome here.

Arguments can be made for Sups and maybe Maxima for being able to solo.

Aquaman and WW mostly just add optional solid weapons to the battle, though they do nothing to point any majority worth noting.

Mera comes in clutch with those refreshments. Sundipped + tap water amped Sups slaps. Soups is too much

No one here can solo, not unless it's specified how sundipped Superman is.

Do people even know anything about WBH? Also the water thing was funny not gonna lie.

Omega_Beams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Omega_Beams

@doctordamn: then don’t say that Superman wank is strong if you don’t want to be @ tagged and go yourself and tell that to post #18

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk gets Smashed!!!

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega_beams: Maxima fought Superman , and was smacking him around . She's also just as fast, but she has telepathy and has to that can hold a planet together . She also teleports etc

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc63aec061e5
deactivated-5fc63aec061e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn I wanna say the team but besides Superman the rest are useless and how much of a sundip he has is ambigious while Green Scar is overwhelmingly much superior.

WBH stomps I guess. If this was like Kingdom Come Superman, there might have been a slight chance.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: The gamma explosion weren't multiple planet plus from what I recall (that would be quite the scaling for some other Marvel characters) but Aquaman has 2 feats of energy manipulating above that via trident: the Thule well-spring and the Crown of Thorns. Thule was more impressive but amped with Poseidon's blessings.

He also took sustained plasma blast from Starro that knocked out Orion. He's generally good against energy attacks. Obviously not taking WBH on his own but I expect he'd not get wiped by the blast while in the water.

Wonder Woman took a point blank nuke without even looking at her post crisis feats. She'll shield block the brunt and be fine.

Maxima might, and Mera potentially can if she gets her water shields up.

Superman does have higher than planet+ durability feats before going sundipped. That's why he gets wanked, lol. This fight is basically WBH vs Sundipped Supes with some backup. Under Snyder, Sundipped Supes shattered a baby multiverse on the anvil of creation if you are looking at high end stuff. Both characters get ridiculous feats to wank in the first place.

Crimson_COMET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Crimson_COMET

@underfire47: I blame OP, sundip needs to be specified. For all we know Sups is 1 billion years sun dipped here, and nothing in the rules says otherwise, thus it can honestly be used. Its not reasonable, but its still potentially applicable here. Can say the same for a 1 minute sundip too.

The more specific the rules, the more specific our answers can be.

Regardless, Superman's speed should still allow him a BFR style win (a majority can be argued). If we had specific rules to rule out BFR, than Supermans best W option gets removed.

Though i'd still argue that Sups can win, as he is also stronger than the solar system lvl he is often placed with (when not being blasted up by being limitless). Speed is the biggest edge though. Unlike someone like Wonder Woman, Sups actually has so many upper end feats that its consistent. I again blame OP, since characters as diverse as this need to be restricted by rules. Are we doing high-ends, upper consistency, lower consistency, etc? Makes it more rapid that this isn't just PC Sups, its PC-Rebirth: a wide margin.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 takenstew22  Moderator

@ashrym said:

Ppl also fail to accept how slow he is compared to DC high tiers, lol.

Supes also gets wanked too, I agree, but that doesn't change my opinion on speed gap unless I missed something.

Reply to me next time.

And speed isn't the end-all and be-all of a fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc63aec061e5
deactivated-5fc63aec061e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22:

And speed isn't the end-all and be-all of a fight.

Exactly. If only people were made of cardboard or had they been random fodders, then speed would be the Ragnarok (End of All Things) lol.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pictured Hulk isn't WBH... DC team

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Underfire47

@crimson_comet said:

@underfire47: I blame OP, sundip needs to be specified. For all we know Sups is 1 billion years sun dipped here, and nothing in the rules says otherwise, thus it can honestly be used. Its not reasonable, but its still potentially applicable here. Can say the same for a 1 minute sundip too.

The more specific the rules, the more specific our answers can be.

Regardless, Superman's speed should still allow him a BFR style win (a majority can be argued). If we had specific rules to rule out BFR, than Supermans best W option gets removed.

Though i'd still argue that Sups can win, as he is also stronger than the solar system lvl he is often placed with (when not being blasted up by being limitless). Speed is the biggest edge though. Unlike someone like Wonder Woman, Sups actually has so many upper end feats that its consistent. I again blame OP, since characters as diverse as this need to be restricted by rules. Are we doing high-ends, upper consistency, lower consistency, etc? Makes it more rapid that this isn't just PC Sups, its PC-Rebirth: a wide margin.

Once again speed gets neutralized due to gamma bursts, unless you can provide me scans of Superman operating normally while getting blasted by planet busting energies, i personally know several scans where he gets hit with such kind of explosions(even less) and he either gets knocked out or is hampered greatly.

Superman would need to deliver attacks that go beyond just planet busting, i have no idea where you get that Superman is solar system level let alone above, but he does not operate on that level 99% of the times and the 1% are outliers but otherwise he sits comfortably as a planetary level character, the only circles that believe him to be literally solar system level all the time or above is like youtube comment section and people that take outlier feats seriously, feats that every character has like Hulk overpowering a universe busting attack and crap like that.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Underfire47
@ashrym said:

@underfire47: The gamma explosion weren't multiple planet plus from what I recall (that would be quite the scaling for some other Marvel characters) but Aquaman has 2 feats of energy manipulating above that via trident: the Thule well-spring and the Crown of Thorns. Thule was more impressive but amped with Poseidon's blessings.

He also took sustained plasma blast from Starro that knocked out Orion. He's generally good against energy attacks. Obviously not taking WBH on his own but I expect he'd not get wiped by the blast while in the water.

Wonder Woman took a point blank nuke without even looking at her post crisis feats. She'll shield block the brunt and be fine.

Maxima might, and Mera potentially can if she gets her water shields up.

Superman does have higher than planet+ durability feats before going sundipped. That's why he gets wanked, lol. This fight is basically WBH vs Sundipped Supes with some backup. Under Snyder, Sundipped Supes shattered a baby multiverse on the anvil of creation if you are looking at high end stuff. Both characters get ridiculous feats to wank in the first place.

Well they were if we use calculations done here https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/hulk-red-she-hulk-clash.17858/

Even if we don't wanna go that route, the energy required to destroy a planet indirectly is many times greater than doing it directly. There are plenty of characters that can manipulate energies above those but manipulating energies of a being that is as resistant as Hulk is a different thing entirely, for instance Absorbing Man has manipulated universal level energies on multiple occasions but even with an amp had trouble taking away Hulks energies from him.

Unless Aquaman has feats of tanking planet busting energies i still stand by that he would get erased.

A single nuke isn't even comparable to someone that can planet bust, i think the difference is at least several hundreds of billions of times greater.

Neither Maxima nor Mera have feats of tanking planet busting attacks either.

Superman has been either knocked out or hurt badly every time he has been hit by any planet busting attack or planet explosion so i don't know about him having planet+ level durability, he gets wanked because it's Superman the original "super hero" and one of the most popular of all time next to Batman, once you get that popular you attract a lot of fanboys that say lots of crazy things, Hulk has them too, just not to the same extent. Superman interrupted Forger from completing his multiverse which is why it shattered according to the editor not that a Superman sundipped on 6 Suns had the power to bust out multiverses with a punch, although under Snyder Superman is definitely the most impressive he has been in Rebirth, but Snyder tends to treat all powerhouses that way if he gets his hands on them, he even has a storyline about Hulk he wants to write one day called "Hulk smash everything" that supposedly has explores Hulk being infinitely angry/strong, he is one of the best writers for powerhouses for sure.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dudeshorts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH wins this. It comes down to versions. If it were savage hulk some can 1 on 1 or give him a good fight. WB can incinerate high tiers that were extremely amped. He's too much in this version.