#1 Edited by stewartg (85 posts) - - Show Bio

I edited this thread to try to give DC a better chance.

Team DC- Arkham Batman, Ozymandias, CW Deathstroke (with Mirakuru), DCEU Deadshot, CW Arrow

Team Marvel- MCU Captain America, MCU Winter Soldier, MCU Black Panther (with Civil War suit), and Fox Wolverine

Rules- Standard gear for everyone. Fight takes place in large shopping mall at night with low lighting. Teams start on opposite sides of the mall, and do not have a line of site on each other. Everyone in character. Deadshot has one ADAMANTIUM BULLET, in addition to his standard ammo and gear. Black Panther does NOT have his new suit, only his one from Civil War.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Batvibe12 (5590 posts) - - Show Bio

This can go either way, IMO.

#3 Posted by SupahJD (254 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta give it to Marvel.

Deadshot is the weakest here to me. Hands down, he's going out easy. DC down to three.

Marvel has one hell of a line up feat wise. We have: can't be wounded Black Panther and with his new suit, he heavily has an edge. Can't Die Wolverine [whelp], Bucky who is EXTREMELY skilled in combat and Captain America. '

CW Deathstroke has his feats but I don't think they're good ENOUGH to take down any of the heroes mentioned. Maybe Winter Soldier. I gotta take Deathstroke out of this. DC is down to two. I'll take Winter Soldier out as well because I can see him getting taken out next.

Here comes the hard part: Ozy is going to be the guy to carry DC. Not even Arkham Batman. I think Cap, Logan, or Black Panther could easily give Arkham Batman a good fight and take him.

Ozy either gets ganged up on, worn out, or just sliced up. In one hard ass fight that ends up taking whoever goes against him first out.

#4 Posted by stewartg (85 posts) - - Show Bio

@supahjd: I agree that Deadshot is the weakest physically and would pose little threat in hand to hand combat, but given his insane accuracy feats I thought it could be possible for him to snipe either Cap or Bucky (I know he is basically useless against Black Panther and Wolverine). I feel this would heavily turn the tide of the battle. Since they start on opposite sides of the map, I think Deadshot would just find a place to camp and snipe while the more powerful DC fighters keep Marvel busy.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#5 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7363 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody is putting Wolverine down..Marvel team easily.

#6 Edited by SupahJD (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: @stewartg: Even then, I give Bucky an advantage as a marksman. Bucky had how many kills in the years as a perfect assassin. He'll do it again here.

Deadshot has an impressive record but the movie showed us, he went after some "meh" targets.

That, and as Rampage said, no one is taking Wolverine. Or honest to God, new suit Black Panther.

#7 Posted by JokerBat88 (982 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea switch out deadshot for someone else. Even Rorschach would be a good substitute

#8 Posted by SupahJD (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokerbat88: That's not doing a single thing differently. You'd have to probably give them Arrow instead.