Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Britain  Online

Galactus.

No Caption Provided

versus.

DC Powerhouses Mightest Heroes: Captain Atom, Captain Marvel (Shazam), Superman Prime, The Flash (Wally West), Martian Manhunter, Zatanna, Raven, White Lantern (Kyle Rayner), Green Lantern Parallax, Spectre (Aztar), The Phantom Stranger and Classic Doctor Fate (Nabu)

Galactus can he solo DC Powerhouses or how many ?

No Caption Provided

Galactus vs team DC Powerhouses who would win and Why ? Comics

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr. Fate/ White Raven /mmh and Captain Atom could be very effective here though, and then we have the spectre who can solo.

Rickthenick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch galactus dies horribly here.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectre can solo. Classic Fate and Parallax Hal are also a big problem for Galactus.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lord_Spectrum

Fodder

• Captain Atom
  • White Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
  • Superman Prime 1 Million
  • The Flash (Wally West)
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Captain Marvel (Shazam)
  • Green Lantern Parallax
  • Raven

The characters that actually matter

• Spectre (Aztar)
  • Classic Doctor Fate (Kent Nelson)

Classic Fate and Spectre are not powerful enough to take on Galactus, they die.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team stomps 10,000 times.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_spectrum: unfed galactus can not no sell all the attacks of whay you are listing out to be fodder

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectre can solo. Classic Fate and Parallax Hal are also a big problem for Galactus.

Parallax Hal is utter overrated fodder here, guess people like to forget that his consistent feats put on him on the same level as regular GL Hal.

Parallax Hal gets stalemated by his younger self during time travel trip, showcasing that he didn't grow in power.

Renegade Hal was matching and defeating Parallax Hal even without turning into willpower form.

And regular GL Hal Jordan was doing pretty well against Evolved Krona's gauntlet, outright defeating it.

He also struggled against Kyle and electrical attacks during Convengence event and in their original fight during GL run as well, and both of those times they fought it was INEXPERIENCED Kyle a.k.a weaker version of Kyle

He was also struggling against Guy Gardner as Warrior, who was less powerful than his GL self. Parallax struggled against him and defeating him via turning of his powers.

Struggling against Aquaman and Hawkman.

He also died when he fixed the sun, which is an impressive feat, but is only a Silver Surfer caliber feat.

Here John Stewart with a fraction of Lantern power knocks back Parallax Hal.

No Caption Provided

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unfed galactus can no sell all the attacks of whay you are listing out to be fodder

Like who? All of them are fodder, that's why i listed them as fodder, it's simple as that.

Rickthenick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickthenick:

Post-Crisis Spectre lacks impressive feats to support that notion.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

Eater of worlds needs to get his munchies elsewhere.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus stomps. Lol @ Spectre doing anything

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0845740eb0b
deactivated-5b0845740eb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_spectrum:

I meant how is galactus no selling all of their attacks -

• Captain Atom
  • White Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
  • Superman Prime 1 Million
  • The Flash (Wally West)
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Captain Marvel (Shazam)
  • Green Lantern Parallax
  • Raven

What are his durability feats to suggest he can no sell when not sated ?

Also Aztar + classic fate. I think Aztar alone can pull a win. Adding all of them is too much.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread:

Did you just imply, that bunch of heralds and below can damage Galactus? No offence, but it's up to you provide evidence that any of them can damage Big G *spoiler alert* they can't damage him.

A simple skim through his respect threads would already show that they can't harm him.

Also Aztar + classic fate. I think Aztar alone can pull a win. Adding all of them is too much.

Please, show me a single feat of Post-Crisis Spectre actually pulling anything impressive, saying that he can without backing it up is just pointless.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_spectrum:

Please, show me a single feat of Post-Crisis Spectre actually pulling anything impressive, saying that he can without backing it up is just pointless.

actually I was thinking that since spectre was not effected by the crisis his pre 86 feats still hold that should give him easy win. Post crisis one should have considerably lesser feats.

Did you just imply, that bunch of heralds and below can damage Galactus? No offence, but it's up to you provide evidence that any of them can damage Big G *spoiler alert* they can't damage him.

A simple skim through his respect threads would already show that they can't harm him.

Well I saw his respect thread then I asked. The section of him being unfed/not sated inclused two durability feats one of them having him surviving combined attack of Avengers and other where he is getting crushed in between two planets and is down on the ground tired and bruised.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

actually I was thinking that since spectre was not effected by the crisis his pre 86 feats still hold that should give him easy win. Post crisis one should have considerably lesser feats.

Not being affected by Crisis? I guess you forgot that during that time in Crisis, he was heavilly amped by Phantom Stranger, Thunderbolt (who is 5D imp like Mxy), Zatanna and sh** ton of other mystical creatures, - that certainly played key factor for sure.

Also, none of his feats give him an easy win here, neither Pre-Crisis ones (where he can't even survive big bang) nor Post-Crisis ones, where he is outright weakling. But anyways this is Post-Crisis Spectre, not Pre-Crisis one, and remember being not affected by Crisis (though it has context) doesn't mean jack since power-levels changed, which was perfectly showcased with Superboy Prime and Superman of Earth 2, who are Pre-Crisis characters and were Pre-Crisis level in terms of power-level, yet when they appeared in Post-Crisis, they were Post-Crisis Supes level pretty much or slightly above, - so just because he remembers things from Pre-Crisis doesn't change the fact that power-levels changed, nor does it mean that we can use Pre-Crisis feats, since History of DC Universe did change and time was warped, so that most of things he has done never happened, and bunch of other details as well, - so remember having memory of the past doesn't mean having feats of the past. It's like using Post-Crisis feats of Superman for Rebirth Superman basically.

As well as i still didn't see a single feat presented for Spectre being a match for Big G.

Well I saw his respect thread then I asked. The section of him being unfed/not sated inclused two durability feats one of them having him surviving combined attack of Avengers and other where he is getting crushed in between two planets and is down on the ground tired and bruised.

Tell me, have you read the OP? Because it was not mentioned that this is unfed/not sated Galan. So overall this whole point of your is just well....irrelevant.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spectre solos but galactus could beat the rest he would make him self powerful by absorbing the the white lantern and parallax and captain atom's energies completely.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Lol at Spectre doing anything. He doesn't even have anything to put on par with Odin, let alone Galactus. Anyways, Galactus swats them away like flies.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_spectrum:

Not being affected by Crisis? I guess you forgot that during that time in Crisis, he was heavilly amped by Phantom Stranger, Thunderbolt (who is 5D imp like Mxy), Zatanna and sh** ton of other mystical creatures, - that certainly played key factor for sure.

No I did not forget that part actually. I know he was amped while he fought against AM. But it is what it is he was not affected like Darkseid.

Also, none of his feats give him an easy win here, neither Pre-Crisis ones (where he can't even survive big bang) nor Post-Crisis ones, where he is outright weakling.

He has enough feats under his before the reboot to give him a comfortable win. I can debate with you on that if you want.

However

But anyways this is Post-Crisis Spectre, not Pre-Crisis one, and remember being not affected by Crisis (though it has context) doesn't mean jack since power-levels changed, which was perfectly showcased with Superboy Prime and Superman of Earth 2, who are Pre-Crisis characters and were Pre-Crisis level in terms of power-level, yet when they appeared in Post-Crisis, they were Post-Crisis Supes level pretty much or slightly above, - so just because he remembers things from Pre-Crisis doesn't change the fact that power-levels changed, nor does it mean that we can use Pre-Crisis feats, since History of DC Universe did change and time was warped, so that most of things he has done never happened, and bunch of other details as well, - so remember having memory of the past doesn't mean having feats of the past. It's like using Post-Crisis feats of Superman for Rebirth Superman basically.

I can agree to this. Since I saw other threads for post-crisis Spectre his pre-crisis feats are not brought up since he functions on a lower level. I just thought that they would be allowed.

Being amped is not a big deal during crisis considering the level he reached with it. He should be clearly near to universal without the amp as well.

As well as i still didn't see a single feat presented for Spectre being a match for Big G.

Pre-crisis one was no selling and humiliating Superman. He is above all of his feat when superman was giving it his all. Then there is him travelling universes, getting punched out of the universe, time travelling to the beginning of universe, creating supernova in his hands. All these are pre crisis.

Tell me, have you read the OP? Because it was not mentioned that this is unfed/not sated Galan. So overall this whole point of your is just well....irrelevant.

Usually I saw as it was mentioned a fed galactus on some other threads. So I assumed who would be unfed/hungry. I mentioned it twice that if he is not sated. I'm guessing you did not read it at that time. Anyways if he is not sated this is a mismatch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too much magic for G to contend with. Galactus has poor track record against magic. If you add a strong JLA team+ magic. I've seen G given trouble by less.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_spectrum: of course, if we are going to ignore how Parallax fought Spectre, was about to restart the universe, clowned Extant, killed Time Trapper, clowned Telos, defeated COIE Anti-Monitor with help from Post-Crisis Supes, Pre-Crisis Supergirl and Pre-Crisis Barry Allen, and killed the being with combined powers of Monarch, Time Trapper, Extant and other time travellers.

If we ignore that, then yes, Parallax is only about Silver Surfer lvl.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread:

No I did not forget that part actually. I know he was amped while he fought against AM. But it is what it is he was not affected like Darkseid.

Still doesn't change the fact that he was amped, thus making it irrelevant, unless we use Amped variation of Spectre, in which case this thread doesn't imply that.

Also, Spectre was technically affected, since his history has changed, sure he does have memories of the past, but it's like Wally and Barry remembering their Pre-52 memories, doesn't change the fact that they were still affected by Flashpoint.

I can agree to this. Since I saw other threads for post-crisis Spectre his pre-crisis feats are not brought up since he functions on a lower level. I just thought that they would be allowed.

Fair enough.

Being amped is not a big deal during crisis considering the level he reached with it. He should be clearly near to universal without the amp as well.

Still doesn't change the fact that he was amped, thus making it not relevant, unless we obviously specifically that version.

Also he reached near universal level power. Remember it took COIE Anti-Monitor 7 pages and sh** ton of time to bust just ONE universe (Crime Syndicate's Universe to be precise), as well as the fact that universes in Pre-Crisis Multiverse are actually fake universes, each one weaker than the whole.

So Spectre was only near universal when he got amped by lots of mystic creatures, which is logical since Spectre regular ain't universal level threat, unlike Big G.

Also, your assumption of him being universal should be supported by evidence, you can't just say and assume that he is that powerful without certain form of evidence in one way or another backing up that notion.

Pre-crisis one was no selling and humiliating Superman. He is above all of his feat when superman was giving it his all.

Pre-Crisis Supes for all his power is still a brute who relies on physical force (which is useless against cosmic entities), and who can't blow up even half a galaxy or warp reality, unlike Galactus.

Using Pre-Crisis Superman as an impressive type of feat for cosmic entities is not impressive, that guy is just trans-tier, sure above heralds but below Skyfathers, and in terms of cosmic being which we discuss it ain't a big deal.

Then there is him travelling universes,

Teleportation feat, don't see how much of a use this can be.

getting punched out of the universe,

Which is just BFR, and doesn't count as durability feat.

time travelling to the beginning of universe,

Cool, in the same instance he outright mentiones that he can't survive big bang, which is actually multi-galaxy level attack in terms of energy output, something Odin can produce, and this guy is below Galan.

creating supernova in his hands. All these are pre crisis.

You mean a nova which was smaller than Earth's moon?

This ain't an impressive feat really, definitely not for the one who is supposed to be a cosmic entity nor the one who is supposed to be a match for Galactus.

Usually I saw as it was mentioned a fed galactus on some other threads. So I assumed who would be unfed/hungry. I mentioned it twice that if he is not sated. I'm guessing you did not read it at that time. Anyways if he is not sated this is a mismatch.

If it is not mentioned, then we usually use regular versions (i.e. normally fed Galan) or current versions (i.e. Life-Bringer Galan).

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Specter and maybe magic by Raven, Hal and Kyle are the only ones that matter here the others are fodder.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0845740eb0b
deactivated-5b0845740eb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on the arguments so far, Galactus undoubtedly stomps now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_spectrum:

Also, your assumption of him being universal should be supported by evidence, you can't just say and assume that he is that powerful without certain form of evidence in one way or another backing up that notion.

Its not an assumption. If with a little amp he can perform a universal feat unlike you I think he should be near universal in the first place since I do not think any of the other sorcerers were universal that is only plausible. Just because he was amped does not mean it is irrelvant given the circumstances if you read it they would have done nothing if spectre was not there. So spectre played a main role in it infact it is not debatable it is possible without him. Unless you prove it is possible without him that makes it usable considering this is not a universal galan. Its a showing and its usable.

Spectre regular ain't universal level threat, unlike Big G.

is galactus a universal threat ? do you have evidence for this. Even while sated he has not performed a universal feat unless he has then you can tell me which one.

Pre-Crisis Supes for all his power is still a brute who relies on physical force (which is useless against cosmic entities), and who can't blow up even half a galaxy or warp reality, unlike Galactus.

Using Pre-Crisis Superman as an impressive type of feat for cosmic entities is not impressive, that guy is just trans-tier, sure above heralds but below Skyfathers, and in terms of cosmic being which we discuss it ain't a big deal.

I can agree to this. Since he was being physical with a cosmic being. But it does not change the fact that Spectre is much above him and should be able to replicate the damage to him. Considering him lolstomping someone of his durability.

Teleportation feat, don't see how much of a use this can be.

its a travel speed feat.

Which is just BFR, and doesn't count as durability feat.

done with explosive pressure.

Cool, in the same instance he outright mentiones that he can't survive big bang, which is actually multi-galaxy level attack in terms of energy output, something Odin can produce, and this guy is below Galan.

It should be noted that pre-crisis Spectre running away from Big bang is inconsistent given that Superman was able to survive it and he(spectre) has created big bang.

You mean a nova which was smaller than Earth's moon?

This ain't an impressive feat really, definitely not for the one who is supposed to be a cosmic entity nor the one who is supposed to be a match for Galactus.

Well I was assuming unfed Galan. Besides that time he has size altered and when a cosmic entity is creating a nova on pane and saying its a nova lol you dont go around saying its not a nova. Specially considering it was pre-crisis the writers wrote comics like that.

No Caption Provided

If it is not mentioned, then we usually use regular versions (i.e. normally fed Galan) or current versions (i.e. Life-Bringer Galan).

So I see. Well I was thinking he is unfed that is what made me assume the non factors are not going to be no sold by galactus and spectre could solo. If that is not the case and this is a fed Galactus then I agree with you.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are about 4 characters on the list that can take him. The rest are like Silver Surfer level.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn:

of course, if we are going to ignore how Parallax fought Spectre,

Are we also gonna ignore that Spectre is casual jobber on consistent basis, you seem to have forgotten to mention as well, as well as have forgotten to mention that Parallax's blasts which damaged Spectre, where stalemated by Superman's heat vision and tanked by Hawkman (which happened right in the same scan where he fights Spectre).

I guess Hawkman >>> Spectre in durability and Supes can damage Spectre too with HV, right? Lol, so remember next time you pull this one, don't forget various details surrounding all of this.

was about to restart the universe,

You mean him creating a PLASMA CONSTRUCT (it was stated as plasma construct, so deal with it :D) the size fo FEW CITY BLOCKS? Lol, so much for restarting the universe. His dellusion beliefs that he could do it, is not supported by actual facts.

On panel feat wise, he created small city block sized construct, and the size of the planets and stars in that construct were smaller than Kyle's head or body, if you call that universe go on, but ain't calling that restarting universe, sicne it was not an actual universe, it was just plasma constuct, and it was just few city block wide in size. Literally any Lantern could replicate it.

clowned Extant,

A sucker punch/cheap shot from behind his back.

What a coincidence, isn't it? He beat them just like a coward without overpowering them in 1v1 like a man, this also doesn't count due to obvious reasons, as well as the fact that Extant doesn't really have impressive durability feats plus that sucker punch thing overall making it by default not relevant.

killed Time Trapper,

Fake Time Trapper, who was actually Legion's Cosmic Boy (the guy with magnetic powers), who learned time manipulation in future, also no implications that his durability became higher as TT, so not impressive as well as the fact that it was a SUCKER ATTACK/CHEAP SHOT, making it overall not impressive.

clowned Telos,

You mean the massively weakened Telos? Remember it was explained that every use of his powers weakened him, and he has used his powers sh** ton of time in his solo before fighting Parallax.

No Caption Provided

He was so weakened that he was getting overwhemled and overpowered by freaking FODDER, and that was before he fought Parallax.

Mentions that he is outmached by the said fodder and had to rely on battle strategy to win, which left him also weakened as well.

No Caption Provided

Gets overpowered by a bunch of fodder (later Parallax saves him).

Also, on top of being weaakened, he was not expecting to fight Parallax, which resulting him getting sucker punched and losing, as well as him removing the crystal previously which also weakened him.

So next time don't forget the context, buddy. :D

defeated COIE Anti-Monitor with help from Post-Crisis Supes, Pre-Crisis Supergirl and Pre-Crisis Barry Allen,

You mean that ONE panel which didn't actually showcase what you are saying, and on top of that his attack was no-selled by AM in the same panel, are we gonna ignore that as well?

Also you seem to have forgotten that AM's armor was breached by freaking Supergirl. Also mentioning Pre-Crisis is irrelevant in "our" era and moment, that feat happened in "our" time, and as we know Pre-Crisis powerlevels were retconned long time ago as shown with Superboy Prime and Kal-L.

As well as the fact that Anti-Monitor's armor was breached by Supergirl in solo, it's his powers which are great, but his durability was always crap.

and killed the being with combined powers of Monarch, Time Trapper, Extant and other time travellers.

Irrelevant, that guy performed ZERO impressive feats with them, on top of that Parallax also in this case SUCKER PUNCHED/CHEAP SHOTTED Deimos, he didn't truly overpower him, not only that it was specifically explained that Deimos with their powers gained time manipulation, it was never stated that his other powers (mystical in nature) and durability got boosted as well, and plus he is a sorcerer who usually have glass canon durability without force-fields, don't forget that.

The Parallax sucker punch.

Telos explaines, that he only gained time powers.

No Caption Provided

Also Deimos couldn't even make Supergirl bleed with his attacks (which are magical), and this is a character who is vulnerable to magic.

If we ignore that, then yes, Parallax is only about Silver Surfer lvl.

You mean you just pulling some out of context instances, which still don't prove what you are saying? Try harder next time, boi. :D

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

muh formatting

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lord_Spectrum

@empressofdread:

Its not an assumption. If with a little amp he can perform a universal feat unlike you I think he should be near universal in the first place since I do not think any of the other sorcerers were universal that is only plausible. Just because he was amped does not mean it is irrelvant given the circumstances if you read it they would have done nothing if spectre was not there.

What are you smoking, man? And how can i get those as well? :D

Also Little AMP REALLY? Since when 5D IMPS like Thunderbolt, Phantom Stranger and lots of other mystical creatures are little amps? These are guys rivalling regular Spectre in power, it was one hella amp especially when we consider the likes of 5D Imp/Thunderbolt and Phantom Stranger, the fact that you claim otherwise is kinda strange, since you should know how powerful these beings are.

Also, this instance is still irrelevant, since the main point is that it was an amped Spectre, you see that amped part by default makes the whole part not relevant, and you trying to pass up that as a feat for regular Spectre ain't gonna work here for obvious reasons. :D

The rest of your post is not needing adressing, due to it falling apart by the main key points here.

is galactus a universal threat ? do you have evidence for this. Even while sated he has not performed a universal feat unless he has then you can tell me which one.

Let's see....

• Going toe to toe against Celestials, who are MULTIVERSAL featwise - Check.
  • The fight between Galan and other cosmic entity was gonna destroy all of creation as implied by Oblivion - Check.
  • His battle with Mephisto was gonna destroy a universe - check.
  • In massively weakened state created galaxy sized blast which destroyed annihilation wave - Check.
  • Annihilus was gonna use weakened Galan as a bomb to destroy 616 universe and Negative Zone/Anti-Matter Universe - Check.

Pretty sure there are more there.

I can agree to this. Since he was being physical with a cosmic being. But it does not change the fact that Spectre is much above him and should be able to replicate the damage to him. Considering him lolstomping someone of his durability.

I agree, this is an impressive feat, but not enough to take on someone let's say like Odin or Mephisto.

done with explosive pressure.

And what kind of damage did it do? Did it blow a planet, star, solar system or galaxy? In order for us to consider it a decent caliber feat we need to know these details.

It should be noted that pre-crisis Spectre running away from Big bang is inconsistent given that Superman was able to survive it and he(spectre) has created big bang.

Superman surviving big bang could be an outlier and inconsistency, plus remember this is the same character was DEUS EX MACHINA and was doing different things with each issue, sometimes he tanked that kind of things, sometimes he was harmed by much less, basically you get the point, - Superman in this case is not really useful as measuring stick.

Also, creating big bang is not equivalent of tanking it, it's like saying Franklin created pocket universe so he tanked that level of damage at the same time, in these cases that's not how it works.

As for Spectre, still no feat of indicating not being able to tank big bang is inconsistency.

Besides that time he has size altered and when a cosmic entity is creating a nova on pane and saying its a nova lol you dont go around saying its not a nova. Specially considering it was pre-crisis the writers wrote comics like that.

I didn't say it wasn't nova, i said it was small nova, precisely smaller than moon, around half the size of it, maybe smaller, i mean look at the moon around Spectre, now look at that nova, size in this case matters. :D

So I see. Well I was thinking he is unfed that is what made me assume the non factors are not going to be no sold by galactus and spectre could solo. If that is not the case and this is a fed Galactus then I agree with you.

Fair enough.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_spectrum:

What are you smoking, man? And how can i get those as well? :D

What? I ain't smoking nothing dude.

Also Little AMP REALLY? Since when 5D IMPS like Thunderbolt, Phantom Stranger and lots of other mystical creatures are little amps? These are guys rivalling regular Spectre in power, it was one hella amp especially when we consider the likes of 5D Imp/Thunderbolt and Phantom Stranger, the fact that you claim otherwise is kinda strange, since you should know how powerful these beings are.

I missed thunderbolt in the roster.

And what kind of damage did it do? Did it blow a planet, star, solar system or galaxy? In order for us to consider it a decent caliber feat we need to know these details.

being thrown away to a universe is a caliber in itself.

• Going toe to toe against Celestials, who are MULTIVERSAL featwise - Check.
  • The fight between Galan and other cosmic entity was gonna destroy all of creation as implied by Oblivion - Check.
  • His battle with Mephisto was gonna destroy a universe - check.
  • In massively weakened stated created galaxy sized blast which destroyed annihilation wave - Check.
  • Annihilus was gonna use weakened Galan as a bomb to destroy 616 universe and Negative Zone/Anti-Matter Universe - Check.

And most of them are implied feats. Nothing has happened on panel. So no galactus is not universal. Also he got stomped by Celestials. I am gonna need universal feats for that.

Pretty sure there are more there.

All are implied powers, they are there for spectre too.

Superman surviving big bang could be an outlier and inconsistency, plus remember this is the same character was DEUS EX MACHINA and was doing different things with each issue, sometimes he tanked that kind of things, sometimes he was harmed by much less, basically you get the point, - Superman in this case is not really useful as measuring stick.

only if he was not being ragdolled. Superman will always be the measuring stick.

Also, creating big bang is not equivalent of tanking it, it's like saying Franklin created pocket universe so he tanked that level of damage at the same time, in these cases that's not how it works.

I never said its a durability feat but yeah he did that.

As for Spectre, still no feat of indicating not being able to tank big bang is inconsistency.

The fact that Superman can tank it and spectre can create a big bang. With that over his implied powers. Yes its inconsistent.

I didn't say it wasn't nova, i said it was small nova, precisely smaller than moon, around half the size of it, maybe smaller, i mean look at the moon around Spectre, now look at that nova, size in this case matters. :D

no you are just using a straw man argument. I already explained it. He is a cosmic entity is creating a nova on panel and stating its a nova specially as it has been warped out.

the way I see it if this is unfed galan this is a mismatch. Otherwise I acknowledge the points you are making.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: @lord_spectrum: I would like to point out that SA got beaten by Darkseid(TP), Despero(TP), Power Ring and Zha-Vam, IIRC he also got beaten by Pre-Crisis Lex Luthor.

So him tanking the big bang is probably an outlier.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics: Disagree. Being beaten by TP has nothing to do with physical durability btw.

his other durability feats ? or how about scaling from other kryptonians? like Supergirl who no sold a barrage of quassars. pre-crisis lex luthor must have pulled some plot powers despite of that it was implied in the crisis that if their invulnerability ( superman and supergirl) was working in the anti matter universe they could have ended it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: I'm not saying he has crappy durability or anything, just pointing that the big bang instance is an outlier, he has been beaten by less than that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics: unless you can show him with physcial or blunt for trauma I would consider it do you have scans ? I think its a high end feat but not an outlier. because there are other outliers.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus dies a horrible death, lol at someone saying Captain Atom is fodder here, he can consume infinite amounts of energy and Galactus will be nothing but food source for Captain Atom here.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was under the impression that Fate could solo?

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By totu

Galactus get stomped, some characters can beat him even by themselevs in some instances.

At least Spectre, Dr Fate and Raven at her peak are capable to do that solo (possibly others too, or at least hold their own a bit, but I don't know much about them). Dr Fate had defeated two lords of Order and Chaos in the same time afaik (and Spectre is more powerful than him) while Raven had contained and meld as she wished an entire universe of souls, had an omniversal empathy feat or had become the very incarnation of sin, a concept being basically. She was the incarnation of the most powerful sin, that of pride, controlling her brothers who where the incarnation of the other six deadly sins (they had also taken from Trigon enough power to destroy the universe yet where casually one shotted by Raven). As such she had the magical and mystical power to control and do whatever she pleased to anyone influenced by that sin, and shes dangerous enough that the Source/the Presence himself chased her away from the Heavens gates and no one from hell ever bothered her even after she died (as physical body). She is immortal, had kept the same pwoers after death and her soul was going wherever she pleased. Her soul self is in fact an interdimensional nexus existing in the space between the real world and the afterlife realms. connected also with Trigon realms (that might or might not be part of the main DC multiverse)

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of the DC team is pretty much canon fodder.

Not that it matters though since Spectre should be enough.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus goes down pretty hard.

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@britain: round one he wins against everyone apart from the spectre, round 2 he may lose due to spectre.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

WHY add Spectre? LMAO Totally one sided, spectre solos and starts battle is own team.

maxxc10X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By maxxc10X

Captain Atom is fodder for sure, almost all of them are really, not that it matter since they win easy

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maxxc10X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By RampageTheFirst

@maxxc10x said:
@rampagethefirst said:

@maxxc10x: How is Captain Atom fodder?

Because he is much less powerful?

You do realise, whatever Galan dishes out at him will be Captain Atoms food source right?