#1 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

The Nothing vs The Something

TEAM NOTHING (4 GODS)

Pralaya (True Form) | Monitor Mind the Overvoid | Mother Night | Great Evil Beast

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

TEAM SOMETHING (INFINITE+ 11 GODS)

Elaine Belloc | All The Endless | World's Funniest Mr. Mxyzptlk & Batmite | Glory of the First Circle | All the Infinite Monitors

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

A fight between DC's Abstracts that embody THE NOTHING, versus our Metaphysical Reality Warpers who are SOMETHING.

• The Composite DC Cosmology Hierarchy is USED. I discourage everyone not to use below as a reference of argument in DC vs other verses threads ever until I permit it.

1. JMD Presence ^ Infinitely
  2. Void Beyond all Voids/Monitor Mind the Overvoid ^ Infinitely
  3. Omniverse ^ Infinitely
  4. The Dark Multiverse ^ Infinitely
  5. Source Wall/Monitor Sphere ^ Infinitely
  6. Limbo ^ Infinitely
  7. Infinite Boundless Platonic Metaphysical God Sphere Layers (Infinite-D)
  8. Sphere of the Gods: Heaven (Metaversal Infinite-D) + Hell (Metaversal Infinite-D)
  9. Infinite More Metaverses in Bleed Space (Infinite-D)
  10. Metaverse (Infinite-D)
  11. Infinitely Expanding Universes + Infinite Pocket Dimensions of Infinite Size in each universe + Infinite Timeless Spaceless Realms in each Black Hole in every universe.
  • Win by Any Means

I discourage the use of Composite DC in DC vs other Verses threads. Just use it for DC vs DC please. DO NOT use Composite DC as a source in other threads or forums without my recommendation for the context.

DC Composite Lore Facts:

• The Monitors of the Monitor Sphere ONCE were Infinite in Number rather than just 52. So it is basically Mandrakk + TR Supes + Infinite more Monitors.
  • The PRALAYA that appeared in Justice League Dark that destroyed the DC Multiverse was just an AVATAR of Pralaya. This thread uses the unseen True Pralaya who is most likely an unforgiving damned Monster in Multiversal power.
  • Great Evil Beast does not scale to JMD Presence as the JMD Presence is a more powerful TRUE Presence that exists outside the Void.
  • Take note that JM De Matteis wrote more about Presence than other DC Writers. The Presence that GEB fought would be a Heaven Avatar of the Presence.
  • Glory of the First Circle is a (presumed to be) Avatar of the Presence known as the Shekinah who bound the Endless to different laws. As of this, he is a perfect counter against GEB.
  • You may or may not include Monitor Wank shittery into Composite DC just for fun. IDK.
  • MONITOR MIND the Overvoid embodies every DC Comic Page every published, you may use WF Mxy's Metafiction feats to counter that to carry his teammates against Team 1 to make Team 2 LEAVE the Overvoid.
  • Team 1 is Omniversally Intangible as shit, that is why Team SOMETHINGNESS has so many many members.
  • There, you may or may not interpret any of them as Omnipotent. I just want your opinion.

#2 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys may use the argument that Team 2 cannot ever touch Team 1 because they are "LEL NOTHING YOU CANNOT REALITY WARP NOTHING" Nothingness Hax NLF arguments to say that Team 1 can never be affected by any kind of warping, but other people may or may not use arguments against that.

#3 Edited by Supermanthor (18973 posts) - - Show Bio

its between geb and overmonitor vs eliaine and wf mxy

and i think team 2 has more solid chance

#4 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:

its between geb and overmonitor vs eliaic and wf mxy

GEB and Overvoid embody the NOTHING, do you think warping can affect them? Or is the NLF invalid?

And Overvoid embodies every white page of DC Comic ever, including the Void that WF Mxy left after he destroyed DC.

Do you think WF Mxy can "carry" everyone out of the comic?

#5 Edited by Supermanthor (18973 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam said:
@supermanthor said:

its between geb and overmonitor vs eliaic and wf mxy

GEB and Overvoid embody the NOTHING, do you think warping can affect them? Or is the NLF invalid?

And Overvoid embodies every white page of DC Comic ever, including the Void that WF Mxy left after he destroyed DC.

Do you think WF Mxy can "carry" everyone out of the comic?

with toon force you never know within my knowledge toon force is the most op powerset you can ever get

but look i admit i dont know too much here

but theres no denying i want to learn about them . i really found them interesting so if i wrong please help me to understand where and why i am wrong :)

#6 Posted by FaradaySloth (9284 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach wins.

#8 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

the overvoid is dc's literal omniverse. team 2 would have to leave it with plot-metafiction.

perhaps wf mxy can amp the power sets of the monitors to transcend fiction and exist in a separate metafictional space to fight dc nothingness from to transcend to a higher dimensional existence beyond the overvoid and same for the rest of team 2.

#9 Posted by Yasindermann (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

Um, ok, let's see: Hm, Elaine is way to unexperienced to win this one, even with the powers of the presence. But when we use composite cosmology, then Mxy is the key to the win. Blinked everything in DC out of existence, which includes the nothingness and the void. Destiny of the endless acutally goes not beyond the overvoid.

I don't use dimensional tiering here, because I can use ABC logic here, and the ABC logic here is: Mxy blinked everything out of existence, which includes the nothingness and the overvoid. So, team 2 probaly wins.

@sungsam Hope my anser helps you!

#10 Posted by Soratoumiga (2562 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#11 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7561 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Don't see how Mxy and Bat-Mite can't simply duo this with WF feats.

#12 Posted by UltraPhoenix (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Was Mxy able to erase the void in WF? If not I think team 1 takes this