DC Heroines VS DC Villainesses

Avatar image for darksider555
Darksider555

517

Forum Posts

215

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Heroines

Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Carol Ferris, Abby Arcane, Mera, Power Girl, Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), Starfire, Doctor Light

VS

Villainesses

Cheetah, Circe, Nol Anj, Poison Ivy, Siren, Divine, Talia Al Ghul, Blackfire, Shadow Thief

Avatar image for cosmicentity
CosmicEntity

449

Forum Posts

15

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Heroines.

Avatar image for masterkungfu
MasterKungFu

20773

Forum Posts

9757

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

aren't some of these heroines villainesses?

Avatar image for darksider555
Darksider555

517

Forum Posts

215

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@masterkungfu: well some were villans before like Carol Ferris (Star Sapphire). But later became good girls ;)

Avatar image for masterkungfu
MasterKungFu

20773

Forum Posts

9757

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

@darksider555: much preferred her as the bad girl than the good girl. anyways i'm thinking circe could be a major problem while the rest of her team distracts the other team

Avatar image for darksider555
Darksider555

517

Forum Posts

215

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@masterkungfu: Carol is good at either morality. You are right about Circe. She is the most powerful member of her team. However WW is the heroines best chance since Circe cannot transform her into an animal.

Avatar image for masterkungfu
MasterKungFu

20773

Forum Posts

9757

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

@darksider555: if the heroines don't take out circe quickly it's really gonna sting for them and I reckon circe's team would be perfect distraction long enough for circe to make that sting

Avatar image for darksider555
Darksider555

517

Forum Posts

215

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@masterkungfu: yeah that is true. And I am intrested in the following matchups:

Abby Arcane (Avatar of the Rot) vs Poison Ivy

Carol Ferris (Star Sapphire) vs Nol Anj (Star Sapphire)

Doctor Light (Kioshi) vs Shadow Thief (Aviva)

Avatar image for evil-incarnate
Evil-Incarnate

8130

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not really sure if Zatanna can counter Circe, but I'll give this to the heroes.

Avatar image for cosmicentity
CosmicEntity

449

Forum Posts

15

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By CosmicEntity

Not really sure if Zatanna can counter Circe, but I'll give this to the heroes.

Heroines*

Avatar image for evil-incarnate
Evil-Incarnate

8130

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@evil_incarnate said:

Not really sure if Zatanna can counter Circe, but I'll give this to the heroes.

Heroines*

You can still use the word hero as a general term. You don't need to be so PC with it.

Avatar image for cosmicentity
CosmicEntity

449

Forum Posts

15

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cosmicentity said:
@evil_incarnate said:

Not really sure if Zatanna can counter Circe, but I'll give this to the heroes.

Heroines*

You can still use the word hero as a general term. You don't need to be so PC with it.

Yes I know I was just trying to annoy you XD

Avatar image for vinomonster
vinomonster

5566

Forum Posts

507

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Heroines

Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Carol Ferris, Abby Arcane, Mera, Power Girl, Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), Starfire, Doctor Light

VS

Villainesses

Cheetah, Circe, Nol Anj, Poison Ivy, Siren, Divine, Talia Al Ghul, Blackfire, Shadow Thief

This is so a mismatched.

Avatar image for evil-incarnate
Evil-Incarnate

8130

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@darksider555 said:

Heroines

Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Carol Ferris, Abby Arcane, Mera, Power Girl, Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), Starfire, Doctor Light

VS

Villainesses

Cheetah, Circe, Nol Anj, Poison Ivy, Siren, Divine, Talia Al Ghul, Blackfire, Shadow Thief

This is so a mismatched.

Nol Anj is a Star Sapphire just like Carol. Divine is a Kryptonian clone for Power Girl to fight and Blackfire is clearly there for Starfire. Also Cheetah is an actual Wonder Woman villain who has done pretty well against her. As far as battles go this is pretty even for the most part. The only place where there's some room for error would be in the power difference between Circe and Zatanna.

Avatar image for vinomonster
vinomonster

5566

Forum Posts

507

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By vinomonster

@vinomonster said:

@darksider555 said:

Heroines

Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Carol Ferris, Abby Arcane, Mera, Power Girl, Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), Starfire, Doctor Light

VS

Villainesses

Cheetah, Circe, Nol Anj, Poison Ivy, Siren, Divine, Talia Al Ghul, Blackfire, Shadow Thief

This is so a mismatched.

Nol Anj is a Star Sapphire just like Carol. Divine is a Kryptonian clone for Power Girl to fight and Blackfire is clearly there for Starfire. Also Cheetah is an actual Wonder Woman villain who has done pretty well against her. As far as battles go this is pretty even for the most part. The only place where there's some room for error would be in the power difference between Circe and Zatanna.

No Caption Provided

She might have a chance against Circe

Avatar image for senglord
senglord

2813

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

9226

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for evil-incarnate
Evil-Incarnate

8130

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@evil_incarnate said:

@vinomonster said:

@darksider555 said:

Heroines

Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Carol Ferris, Abby Arcane, Mera, Power Girl, Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), Starfire, Doctor Light

VS

Villainesses

Cheetah, Circe, Nol Anj, Poison Ivy, Siren, Divine, Talia Al Ghul, Blackfire, Shadow Thief

This is so a mismatched.

Nol Anj is a Star Sapphire just like Carol. Divine is a Kryptonian clone for Power Girl to fight and Blackfire is clearly there for Starfire. Also Cheetah is an actual Wonder Woman villain who has done pretty well against her. As far as battles go this is pretty even for the most part. The only place where there's some room for error would be in the power difference between Circe and Zatanna.

No Caption Provided

She might have a chance against Circe

Summoning her is a lot different than battling her. It would be entertaining either way.

Avatar image for jas0
jas0

992

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Abby Arcane with the power of rot can solos.

Avatar image for darksider555
Darksider555

517

Forum Posts

215

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

5575

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@evil_incarnate said:
@vinomonster said:
@evil_incarnate said:
@vinomonster said:
@darksider555 said:

Heroines

Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Carol Ferris, Abby Arcane, Mera, Power Girl, Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), Starfire, Doctor Light

VS

Villainesses

Cheetah, Circe, Nol Anj, Poison Ivy, Siren, Divine, Talia Al Ghul, Blackfire, Shadow Thief

This is so a mismatched.

Nol Anj is a Star Sapphire just like Carol. Divine is a Kryptonian clone for Power Girl to fight and Blackfire is clearly there for Starfire. Also Cheetah is an actual Wonder Woman villain who has done pretty well against her. As far as battles go this is pretty even for the most part. The only place where there's some room for error would be in the power difference between Circe and Zatanna.

No Caption Provided

She might have a chance against Circe

Summoning her is a lot different than battling her. It would be entertaining either way.

Just want to add that Zatanna's has reversed Circe's spells before. The scan looked like something from Pre-Crisis though.