DC Girls vs Marvel Girls (Final Battle)

• 136 results
gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Lol at the people saying anyone solos. No one is soloing anything in this battle.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@gmorto: I only stated soloing, because you never confirmed the question I had asked you. Having said this, if those three incarnations of the character is not allowed then I could see this going differently.(If those three incarnations are allowed then everyone dies, and you cannot refute that ) However, it doesn't change the fact that D.C has some straight-up blitzers, and two of them have protection against telepathy. What it comes down to is the telepaths on both teams, and who has the will to pull off the win it won't be easy.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: oh, sorry I forgot to answer you, but I'll forbid Demon Raven, Golden Spirit Raven, and White Raven then. My solo comment was to the other users who were saying WW, Jane, and Jean solos.

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto: what! There are a few girls on DC that can solo, or come close to soloing. Wonder Woman, Maxima, Zatanna, and Raven could solo.

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By teentitans96

@thevoidofdeath: Isnt normal Raven still powerful. Tbh I don't see the telepaths on the other team doing anything when you have Raven, Saturn Girl, Miss Martian, Maxima, Enchantress, Zatanna, and Wonder Woman. Plus, most of the DC team are high mid tiers to heavy hitters. While 80% of Marvel are street level and glass cannons.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teentitans96:

Yes, regular Raven has the same abilities as her composite forms . ( only she uses them on a less titanic scale ) Regular Raven has taken down two teams at once , and has a pretty unreachable mind . ( IRC Pre 52 Trigon kills intruders that try and posses her , or try to tp her ) Her Soul manipulation is on multi - universal bare minimum . Pre 52 Raven won't be willing to drop people unless ... they warrant it ...

New 52 is the same pre 52, but is basically morals off and actually aided Trigon .

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jla_avengers:

You do realize that Pre 52 Wonder Woman could develop cures for diseases with prep? She has the Wisdom of Athena.

Mary Marvel became a heavy hitter with magic essentially overnight in Countdown to Final Crisis.

The flying bricks have been powered up to have superhuman intelligence when needed--which they do not need here.

5minutes of prep and the bricks will have supernova + power and durability.

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By JLA_Avengers

@senglord:

Jane is still the strongest one here, she could handle most of the DC team by herself while bloodlusted. She is strong enough to give Odin a fight. Marvel has flying bricks also: Angela, Captain Marvel, Jane, Ms. America, and Rogue (who has Wonder Man's strength and powers). Amora and Wanda> Zatanna and Raven. Jean is argubaly the most powerful telepath here, and Sue can sheild her teammates, or place a bubble inside of everyone's head of the DC team. No one can touch Kitty Pryde, she can phase inside of people's bodies and tear their hearts out, or make Jean and Emma intangible while they tp the DC Team. Don't assume the Marvel women will stand around and do nothing.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By MorbusGrav

Pre Crisis and bloodlusted, are you serious?

Team 1 stomps.

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By JLA_Avengers

@gmorto: I don't understand why everyone thinks DC wins. Marvel team has way too many powerhouses. Marvel has these powerhouses that would stomp the DC team.

1. Angela
  2. Captain Marvel
  3. Crystal
  4. Emma Frost
  5. Enchantress
  6. Invisible Woman
  7. Jane Foster
  8. Jean Grey
  9. Ms. America
  10. Psylocke
  11. Red She-Hulk
  12. Rogue
  13. Scarlet Witch
  14. She-Hulk
  15. Storm
  16. Valkyrie

Raven could be one shotted by some of the Marvel powerhouses.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By EcstaticGrace

I don’t know much about Circe other then she’s a League level threat but how is any of the stuff you listed Multiversal level?

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By JLA_Avengers

@ecstaticgrace: People claim she multiversal because she has Hectates powers, but there has been no feats suggesting she's mutliversal. But it doesn't matter because the op replaced Circe with Saturn Girl. Marvel wins imo

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: lol yeah, im on mobile it must a auto changed it to Saturday

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: @jla_avengers:

Ecstatic , Current Circe has the full power of Hecate if im not mistaken. (i can pull the feats later)

Dear Lord, JLA my friend you're quite pressed on this. She's evaded FTL attacks from a bloodlusted superboy( who was using mountain shattering tk), who wished to kill her.(Also new 52 is known for speed blitzing Raven managed to appear solid while remaining untouchable like if she was partially phased into another dimension like Phantom Lass does or something similar since Raven can teleport between dimensions. ( it transverse time-space)

Raven can teleport away she doesn't need to be present to act ( which no one can follow because it transverse's /space-time NOT EVEN THE MONITOR COULD FIND HER ) and use her soul-self to subdue members of the opposite team, and the rest of her can figure out how telepathically /magically how to shut down the opposing team. She can also take several telepaths along with her and amp abilities

proof :

No Caption Provided

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: Sorry if I came off harsh, I'm just tired of everyone saying DC stomps when no one is showing feats to prove it. Marvel team has some powerhouses also. I like both DC and Marvel, I'm just trying to make a case for Marvel to win.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: I mean what's stopping Sue for placing a bubble inside the other teams head. Also Kitty can make her teammates intangible, including the telepaths. Once intangible DC can't touch marvel. Jane, Captain Marvel, and the She-Hulks can handle the DC heavy hitters.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jla_avengers:

Ah yes, a lot of people do not provide feats upon what they say. Anywho, I don't think anyone is stomping currently, but early on the OP never capped two characters. Which at the time included Raven, and that would allow her full access to a nexus which isn't fair. In consequence, the OP had changed the team to the standard forms, and it leads me to say no team is stomping. However, I can provide feats for Wonder Woman, Raven, Maxima, and Donna Troy.

I always supply feats

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath:The art looks great i don’t really know what the Witchmark entails though since I still have yet to read Witching Hour

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By JLA_Avengers

@morbusgrav: lol what's stopping Sue for placing a bubble inside the other teams head. Also Kitty can make her teammates intangible, including the telepaths. Once intangible DC can't touch marvel. Jane, Angela, Rogue, Ms. America, Captain Marvel, and the She-Hulks can handle the DC heavy hitters. Enchantress can just freeze time, and Scarlett Witch cleans the rest.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The DC girls show them how to pole dance.

Tedirey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Tedirey

@ecstaticgrace said:

I don’t know much about Circe other then she’s a League level threat but how is any of the stuff you listed Multiversal level?

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: She has the full power of hectate thays multiversal.

Tedirey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: She has the full power of hectate thays multiversal.

Thanks for the scan. I was just pointing out to another poster that the feats I listed were Pre-52.

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: sorry to bother you, but can Raven handle Jean, Emma, Amora and Psylocke all at once in her normal form?

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By JLA_Avengers
teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jla_avengers: lol Jane is not soloing. Wonder Woman could beat her.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morbusgrav: lol what's stopping Sue for placing a bubble inside the other teams head. Also Kitty can make her teammates intangible, including the telepaths. Once intangible DC can't touch marvel. Jane, Angela, Rogue, Ms. America, Captain Marvel, and the She-Hulks can handle the DC heavy hitters. Enchantress can just freeze time, and Scarlett Witch cleans the rest.

The fact that Sue and anyone else gets blitzed among many other reasons, due to the phenomenal idea to give Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Powergirl, Star Sapphire, and others Pre Crisis feats, sun dips, prep, and make them bloodlusted.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morbusgrav: Its not that bad, I made round 1 bloodlusted and allowed pre crisis feats, and saw many users say that Storm solos most of the team. Emma, Jean, and Psylocke tp the DC team as soon as the battle starts. One user gave says the Marvel telepaths plus Rogue, Storm, and Sue have usen their powers to do fine against heavy hitters. Also I took away the sundip, and BOTH sides have prep.

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By JLA_Avengers

@morbusgrav: Jane Foster is not going to be one shotted, she has the strength and durabilty to tangle with the likes of Wonder Woman, and Power Girl. Jane is arguably the strongest one here, cause she has many high-end feats such as giving Odin a fight. Rogue has Wonder Man's powers and durabilty, she can take a punch and then absorb their powers which would leave them unconscious(fyi she can absorb more than one people). It doesn't matter if she wont know how to use the powers of who's she absorbing because when Rogue absorbs someone they would be knocked out. Both sides have prep, Amora could come up with something to slow down the other team. And Sue is most likely going to start out with her shields up, and how is DC going to touch Kitty? Kitty can make other people intangible. She could make Jean and Emma intangible and they could mind control the Kryptonians to fight the DC team, or shut down the DC's team brains.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By teentitans96

@jla_avengers: You are aware that there are three people on the DC side that can stop time? Enchantress can access Amora's and Wanda's magic, plus June can transform cars into dragons and demons to fight on the DC's side. Raven can also summon demons too. Jean, Emma, and Psylocke will have trouble dealing with Maxima, Saturn Girl, and Miss Martian.

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totu said:

Bloodlusted, morals off composite Raven solos them. In fact at least couple others from DC side could do that probably

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teentitans96: LOL, the Marvel telepaths stomp, add in Amora, Storm, Rogue, Invisible Woman, Kitty Pryde, Jane, and Wanda it's a curbstomp.

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By JLA_Avengers

Jean solos

Emma solos

Jane Foster solos

Rogue solos

Amora solos

Marvel Girls SLAUGHTER the DC team

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 kasya_carey  Online

^^^^^Lmao 😭😭😭😭

Anyways what was the point in making a final battle when you could of simply just made rounds on the first thread..

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto said:

@morbusgrav: Its not that bad, I made round 1 bloodlusted and allowed pre crisis feats, and saw many users say that Storm solos most of the team. Emma, Jean, and Psylocke tp the DC team as soon as the battle starts. One user gave says the Marvel telepaths plus Rogue, Storm, and Sue have usen their powers to do fine against heavy hitters. Also I took away the sundip, and BOTH sides have prep.

Listening to trolls don't makes this any better, Storm is in comparison fodder and wouldn't survive the generated shockwaves from Emma, Jean, Psyloke getting blitzed as soon as the battle starts.

Tedirey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this thread is over with the DC team winning. Only one is arguing that Marvel team wins and says multiple members solos. We just can’t take this seriously. If anyone is soloing, that would be Circe and she’s removed from this thread.

EasternGlider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one is solo-ing. Marvel has too much fodder in their team. I'll give it to DC girls 6/10 times.

JLA_Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: lol i was being sarcastic on that post, i was making fun of when some people say some of the DC girls solo. But I will try to find some of Amora's feats and post them.

Avatar image for jadeskywalker25
JadeSkywalker25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC team stomps obviously