DC Girls vs Marvel Girls

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kasya_carey: I know marvel has some great telepaths, but couldn't most of ladies on the DC team handle the Marvel team by themselves?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teentitans96: they haven’t reacted to this level of speed. Even then we have multiple planetary telepaths on dc too

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: yeah i know Maxima, Saturn Girl, and Miss Martian are good telepaths. I also know Jean, Emma, and Psylocke are glass cannons. I'm saying do you think most of the ladies on the DC team could handle the most of the Marvel Team themselves.

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By teentitans96

OK, I just realized that this battle is closer than some people think, I looked at some of the Marvel girls abilities, and have changed my opinion to it being a stalemate. You got really powerful ladies like She Hulk, Ms. Marvel (Can now lift over 100 tons), Red She-Hulk(Who was able to fight World Breaker Hulk), Miss America, Enchantress, Scarlet Witch, Rogue, Valkryie, Lady Sif, Storm (Omega Level Mutant), Shadowcat, and Invisible Woman. This is closer than people think. Ms. Marvel can absorb Starfire and Blackfire's attacks, while Red She-Hulk, She-Hulk, and Miss America can hold one of the powerhouses like Power Girl for Rogue to touch. Zatanna will be busy with Scarlet Witch. This is a scenario where Marvel could win. However, DC wins 6 out of 10 times imo.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teentitans96: just about everyone you named can get blitzed DC has too much speed

Starfire and her sister can also absorb Captain Marvel attacks.

Scarlet Witch gets blitzed by cheetah

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By teentitans96

@kasya_carey: I know DC has the speed, but you have to look at Marvel's abilities, I just looked at feats of the abilities of some of the ladies on the Marvel team, Sue can just put up a shield around Storm, then Storm can use her winds to blow away the speedsters, just in time for Amora and Wanda to do their magic, and Miss America to open up portals. I'm saying it is possible for Marvel to win. But they could win if they had prep.

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By teentitans96

@kasya_carey: I did think this was a stomp in DC's favor at first. But then I realized Miss America can move at sonic speeds, that even Spectrum was impressed, Ms-Marvel is super fast too. She-Hulk, and Red-She Hulk can contend with some of the heavy hitters.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC girls are way more stacked, and characters like Circe shouldn't even be here.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: I know DC has the speed, but you have to look at Marvel's abilities, I just looked at feats of the abilities of some of the ladies on the Marvel team, Sue can just put up a shield around Storm, then Storm can use her winds to blow away the speedsters, just in time for Amora and Wanda to do their magic, and Miss America to open up portals. I'm saying it is possible for Marvel to win. But they could win if they had prep.

Super Sonic is nothing compared to the speedster on DC. The only one who can match their speed is Photon and She is vulnerable to telepathy.

Storm simply is not fast enough to restrain them. Maybe if she was given range then something could happen.

Amora got blitzed and ribs cracked by Monet. She goes down hard.

Wanda has no speed feats to react to them

@kasya_carey: I did think this was a stomp in DC's favor at first. But then I realized Miss America can move at sonic speeds, that even Spectrum was impressed, Ms-Marvel is super fast too. She-Hulk, and Red-She Hulk can contend with some of the heavy hitters.

As I said above Super Sonic is nothing. Carol can be blitz by anyone on the team. She Hulk and R She hulk are heavy hitter but they fall short when you have Maxima, WW, PG, Cheetah, Barda and more.

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By teentitans96

@kasya_carey: Like I said earlier DC would win, I'm just trying to make scenarios on how Marvel could win. I've just read a few Jean vs Maxima, Emma vs Miss Martian threads, it looks like Jean and Emma are more powerful telepaths than them. This battle is not a stomp like some make it out to be. Other people also believe Marvel has a chance.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Like I said earlier DC would win, I'm just trying to make scenarios on how Marvel could win. I've just read a few Jean vs Maxima, Emma vs Miss Martian threads, it looks like Jean and Emma are more powerful telepaths than them. Also it looks like the OP gave Rogue Wonder Man's powers.

The only thing Jean has on Maxima is more feats that's all.

Brainwave has interdimensional telepathy and can use his TP across time. He is an omnipath. He stated Maxima psionic powers alone matches his

No Caption Provided

In the astral plane Maxima brought her finest psychic warriors, who were all the way in Almerac. Her home planet that's Galaxies away.

No Caption Provided

She was holding back and Brainwave jumped her with others

No Caption Provided

She had enough playing games with him and easily invaded his mind and defeated him with skill alone

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I agree Emma can put Miss Martian out with tp but Emma can also be speed blitz

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By kasya_carey
teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: I know DC will win, I was trying to make a case for marvel, cause I just looked up some feats for some Marvel ladies. People are acting like marvel stands no chance though. I just think marvel would not get wrecked if they had prep.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: I do think Maxima is a powerful telepath, but I think Jean is a little more impressive. I also believe Circe and Enchantress are equal, and Wanda is equal to Wanda. Also, Ms America is not sonic speed, some sites say she can go near light speed.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: I do think Maxima is a powerful telepath, but I think Jean is a little more impressive. I also believe Circe and Enchantress are equal, and Wanda is equal to Wanda. Also, Ms America is not sonic speed, some sites say she can go near light speed.

Jean only has more feats. Maxima TP raw and skill along with her stats will end Jean. Jean is definitely not more powerful than Brainwave. Circe and Enchantress are not equal?

Did you mean Zatanna and Wanda? If so Zatanna is more skilled. She restricted to only the elements She could still fight hell lord tier characters. I don't know too much on Ms. America

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Alsimmons77

DC has the speed, strength, durability and a varied selection of species and overall power imo. Marvel has its telepaths, but too many weaklinks imo

MatvelBo77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC women

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By teentitans96

@kasya_carey: Ms. America has class 100 strength, can go near light speed, she can open portals, and deliver shock waves with a stomp. She's a fairly new hero, so she may get more powerful in the future.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@teentitans96: I like Miss America too, she has the potential to become more powerful in the future.

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto: I know, she's underrated. But, I still think this is a stomp in DC's favor.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto: no its not. I also thought it was even too, but I read through some of the posts. DC has way too many powerhouses, while Marvel has way too many wealinks. This is a stomp of legendary porportions. Heck, I bet half of the DC girls could solo.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC stomps

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto: It's short for "curbstomp", and used too frequently and erroneously on this site. It means one character completely dominates another.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: oh thank you for the explanation, I thought this was a pretty even match.

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it were morals on then it would be more fair

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By teentitans96

@ready_4_madness said:

Big Barda, Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Supergirl, Circe, Cheetah, Miss Martian, Power Girl & Starfire ? That’s tough!

Don't forget: Black Alice, Blackfire, Donna Troy, Giganta, Jesse Quick, Maxima, Nubia, Raven, Saturn Girl, Silver Banshee, Star Sapphire, Vixen, and Wonder Girl. They're all powerhouses too.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go either way! I can speak for Raven she can amplify the abilities of teammates and does has been able to shield out psionics on Trigons level. Raven can amplify Maxima's, Saturn telepathic abilities, and Miss Martians abilities. Don't forget you're giving Raven the ability to have power over time itself, and adding Circe into the mix is ridiculous. A lot of these characters are fast and will blitz before you could even think. You have powerhouses like Wonder woman blitzing around, including maxima who is a Blitzer and a telepath. Then you have Zatanna who could just say pots, and bfr most of the team to god knows where.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teentitans96: if it were morals on, then some people would say Jean solos.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go either way! I can speak for Raven she can amplify the abilities of teammates and does has been able to shield out psionics on Trigons level. Raven can amplify Maxima's, Saturn telepathic abilities, and Miss Martians abilities. Don't forget you're giving Raven the ability to have power over time itself, and adding Circe into the mix is ridiculous. A lot of these characters are fast and will blitz before you could even think. You have powerhouses like Wonder woman blitzing around, including maxima who is a Blitzer and a telepath. Then you have Zatanna who could just say pots, and bfr most of the team to god knows where.

I actually would agree. This fight REALLY can go either way.

I don't think there is a definitive answer considering we have SO MANY counters on each side. Honestly, any DC females that wanna blitz can be met with a BFR from Ms.America. And then you have Scarlet Witch and Enchantress using their powers to counter whatever Raven, Zatanna and Circe have. Then you have Invisible Woman virtually killing or making EVERYONE invisible or pop most of the females brains out. And last you have Storm causing all types of Unnatural Atmospheric phenomenon and 3 Planetary Telepaths(Jean, Emma, Psylocke) attacking everyone. Then you got She-Hulk, Red-She Hulk(Who went to to Toe with WBH....and then Ms. Marvel.

With all of this to factor in. You wouldn't be wrong if you picked Marvel or DC to win.

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By teentitans96

@mooty_pass: Firstly, DC stomps. Secondly, the OP says no bfr, also you have Black Alice who could steal the powers of Scarlet Witch and Enchantress, which would leave them powerless for a short period of time. Plus, I'm sure Circe is more powerful than Wanda and Amara. As @agent41 said earlier Sue gets blitzed before she can even do anything, same as Storm. DC has 3 planetary telepaths as @kasya_carey said, you have Maxima, Saturn Girl, and Miss Martian. Lastly, many of the DC Females can go toe to toe with WBH like: Wonder Woman, Big Barda, Supergirl, Power Girl, Maxima, Miss Martian, etc. Plus most of the Marvel girls are useless, while literaly the majority of the DC team are powerhouses. Wonder Woman alone can solo most of the Marvel Team. Also, WW stomps She-Hulk, Red She-Hulk, and Ms. Marvel btw. This is one sided in DC's favor.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass:

Indeed, this battle may go either way. Sue Storm's shields are not immune to telepathy, because her shields have been bypassed. In addition to this said, we have some powerful telepaths present and magic users.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@teentitans96: No, DC does not Stomp.

If you can’t acknowledge the simple fact that Marvel actually has great and decent counters for many of these females. And can win this fight. Then you saying “DC stomps” is nothing more than a Biased answer.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: I 100% Agree.

Which is why I made my statement earlier. Either side wins. This fight just comes down to “Who do you like most”

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By teentitans96

@mooty_pass: Did you not read my answer? I gave reasons why DC would stomp. Also I like both Marvel and DC, I would like to know how Marvel is going to handle 12 characters that are capable of blitzing at or near light speed, and you have at least 12 class 100s on the DC side. Ms. America cant open portals, because bfr is not allowed. You have Black Alice who could steal Wanda's and Amara's powers, which would leave them powerless long enough for them to get KO by WW. Circe is the goddess of magic with the powers of Hectate, a she also have telepathy powers. Marvel has 18 non-factors on their team, not including glass cannons like Storm or Invisible Woman. Marvel has only 5 class 100s, and at least 3 characters that can go near light speed. She-Hulk should have picked some better teammates.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC

Marvel needs better women like: Spectrum, Sue Storm, Jane Thor, Rogue, etc.

I am all for more of Spectrum anytime, anywhere.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: Did you not read my answer? I gave reasons why DC would stomp.

Did you not read mine???

Also I like both Marvel and DC, I would like to know how Marvel is going to handle 13 characters that are capable of blitzing at or near light speed,

Ms. America BFR'd Monica Rambeau who is faster than ANY of those DC Females on that team. That literally takes out majority of DC's heavy hitters dude.

and you have at least 12 class 100s on the DC side. Ms. America cant open portals, because bfr is not allowed.

Then Marvel results to just using HAX abilities to which Invisible Woman would most likely kill half the people on that team in an instant.

You have Black Alice who could steal Wanda's and Amara's powers, which would leave them powerless long enough for them to get KO by WW.

Rogue steals Black Alice and does the same thing to her and Zatanna and Circe and Raven etc.....that's a counter.

Circe is the goddess of magic with the powers of Hectate, a she also have telepathy powers.

So, now you want to throw in current versions. Ok, Wanda can still do HOM, Storm is a Goddess with untapped power and Jean an Omega Lvl mutant that can steal Psionic Energy from her opponents(that she used to knock Glactus and beat a couple silver surfers) would most likely do the same here......that's another counter again.

Marvel has 16 non-factors on their team, not including glass cannons like Storm or Invisible Woman. Marvel has only 5 class 100s, and at least 3 characters that can go near light speed. She-Hulk should have picked some better teammates.

Marvel has Hax that can counter majority of those people. You claim to like Marvel, but all I hear you doing is underestimating them. In your Opinion you think DC stomps that's cool. But realistically Marvel can win this fight as much as DC.

As I said if you can't acknowledge that simple fact then your answer comes off as Biased.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teentitans96 said:

@mooty_pass: Did you not read my answer? I gave reasons why DC would stomp.

Did you not read mine???

Also I like both Marvel and DC, I would like to know how Marvel is going to handle 13 characters that are capable of blitzing at or near light speed,

Ms. America BFR'd Monica Rambeau who is faster than ANY of those DC Females on that team. That literally takes out majority of DC's heavy hitters dude.

and you have at least 12 class 100s on the DC side. Ms. America cant open portals, because bfr is not allowed.

Then Marvel results to just using HAX abilities to which Invisible Woman would most likely kill half the people on that team in an instant.

You have Black Alice who could steal Wanda's and Amara's powers, which would leave them powerless long enough for them to get KO by WW.

Rogue steals Black Alice and does the same thing to her and Zatanna and Circe and Raven etc.....that's a counter.

Circe is the goddess of magic with the powers of Hectate, a she also have telepathy powers.

So, now you want to throw in current versions. Ok, Wanda can still do HOM, Storm is a Goddess with untapped power and Jean an Omega Lvl mutant that can steal Psionic Energy from her opponents(that she used to knock Glactus and beat a couple silver surfers) would most likely do the same here......that's another counter again.

Marvel has 16 non-factors on their team, not including glass cannons like Storm or Invisible Woman. Marvel has only 5 class 100s, and at least 3 characters that can go near light speed. She-Hulk should have picked some better teammates.

Marvel has Hax that can counter majority of those people. You claim to like Marvel, but all I hear you doing is underestimating them. In your Opinion you think DC stomps that's cool. But realistically Marvel can win this fight as much as DC.

As I said if you can't acknowledge that simple fact then your answer comes off as Biased.

Spectrum is not blitzing the entire DC team. She has been struck by tp before she could operate. Plus just about everyone on DC fight speedster like supes, who can react to light speed. Ms. America can be taken out.

Hecate is above >>>>> Wanda, Storm, and Jean put together

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Where did you get Spectrum from?? She's not in this fight.

To that point I agree. But that was before I was told BFR is not allowed. IF bfr was allowed no DC female is touching Ms. Amerca.

I don't know Hecate like that and I don't know why we are even using Hecate. To my understainding Circe and WW were given Hecate's power. Which means that's not their normal power levels. So, why is that discussed.

If that's the case then Jean should have the PF......which would really tip the scales.

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By teentitans96

@mooty_pass: You say I'm underestimating Marvel, while you're clearly underestimating DC. Chavez is not going to handle all those heavy hitters by herself, even if bfr is allowed. You don't seem to understand that the hax users on Marvel will be KO, before they can do anything. DC literally has 12 people that can blitz before anyone on the Marvel team can react. DC also has power hax like Zatanna and Circe. It's look like you are downplaying the DC Team. I agree Marvel could win if it were morals on. I used to think this was even, til I realized I was overlooking DC's strength and speed. Hold on, can Rogue steal magical powers too? I'm not that much knowledgeable on her.

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: This battle can only go either way if it were morals on. Morals off it's in DC's favor, because they will KO the Marvel team while going light-speed.