DC Girls vs Marvel Girls

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By kasya_carey

@comic_book_fan: the telepaths with be busy with maxima alone but to add Saturn girl and miss Martian is more than an overkill.

Rogue gets blitzed by cheetah as most of the marvel team.

Most of them have the AP/DC to to attend with the dc team but no great durability or speed

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: with Hecate power she is easily multiversal along with Zatanna, Raven, Diana and Maxima its an over kill

BBASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Power girl solo

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: jean or emma alone would take maxima marvel easily takes the tp advantage and jean's tk allows her to physically compete with anyone sue is immune to tp matter manipulation and could physically hang with anyone here psylocke will cause trouble

as soon as as cheetah gets into range of rogue rouge would have her speed and enough physical strength to send her to another state not to mention cheetah would be getting weaker the whole time.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: Emma already used her telepathy against Sue and she was inside her shield so

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By kasya_carey

@comic_book_fan said:

@kasya_carey: jean or emma alone would take maxima marvel easily takes the tp advantage and jean's tk allows her to physically compete with anyone sue is immune to tp matter manipulation and could physically hang with anyone here psylocke will cause trouble

as soon as as cheetah gets into range of rogue rouge would have her speed and enough physical strength to send her to another state not to mention cheetah would be getting weaker the whole time.

Lmao they don't Maxima has defeated Braniac who is far above them. Shown she is above Saturn Girl, MMH, Brainwave sr and Jr, Ultra, Alan Scott and more. All these telepaths are FAR beyond planetary. Sue gets blitz by Cheetah and Psylocke get dropped unless you wanna prove she can react to WW?

Rogue does not have the speed to counter Cheetah prove me wrong

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sue is going to raise her shields as soon as she realizes she is in a fight cheetah is going to have to realize she is in a fight and attack sue will easily get her force field up before cheetah gets to her infact cheetah will never get to her.

show some maxima's feats that put her above jean or emma telepathically

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: sue's shield wasn't closed the artist screwed up one point looks like it is and she is standing outside of it and on the next page it is clearly a wall but even if thats the case sue has atleast 3 instances where it was stated tp didn't work and one questionable instance where it did lol.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By kasya_carey

@comic_book_fan: I already post what maxima can do above. Not even a cosmic level amped Brainac could pierce her shields for her thoughts. She was also resisting a tp assault from him. Brainac without his amp is far beyond planetary and maxima defeated him. Maxima and Saturn girl telepathy (easily dropped MMH) are pay-grades above marvel team.

Not only that Maxima defeated Brainwave who kept brain blasting Alan Scott. Alan Scott was able to easily contain some of the best telepaths in DC https://i.imgur.com/3gfIpsh.png

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: jean is currently on xavier's level and xavier is stronger than manhunter in tp xavier can match him feat for feat.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By kasya_carey

@kasya_carey: jean is currently on xavier's level and xavier is stronger than manhunter in tp xavier can match him feat for feat.

MMH and Xavier are at least equal. The only thing Xavier has over him is range. Like I said Saturn girl easily dropped him. Even then she still has feats of scanning an entire universe and stated to have the power to control Mordru.

Maxima even without Braniac feats defeated Brainwave Jr with his father skill and power, they have feats such as controlling classic spectre and Dr. Fate, brainblasting and defeating Alan Scott multiple times, who easily contained the best telepaths in DC with his telepathy, scanned an entire Limbo dimension, defeated other planetary telepaths, fights Ultra Humanite equaly and later defeats him, scanned the entire Earth, mind controlled the entire Earth so everyone could perceive what Brainwave Sr saw, managed to easily get inside Black Adam mind where MMH field and so much more.

OwenZane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC has the speed, strength, durability and a varied selection of species and overall power imo. Marvel has its telepaths, but too many weaklinks imo

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil-incarnate said:

DC has the speed, strength, durability and a varied selection of species and overall power imo. Marvel has its telepaths, but too many weaklinks imo

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan said:

MMH and Xavier are at least equal. The only thing Xavier has over him is range. Like I said Saturn girl easily dropped him. Even then she still has feats of scanning an entire universe and stated to have the power to control Mordru.

Maxima even without Braniac feats defeated Brainwave Jr with his father skill and power, they have feats such as controlling classic spectre and Dr. Fate, brainblasting and defeating Alan Scott multiple times, who easily contained the best telepaths in DC with his telepathy, scanned an entire Limbo dimension, defeated other planetary telepaths, fights Ultra Humanite equaly and later defeats him, scanned the entire Earth, mind controlled the entire Earth so everyone could perceive what Brainwave Sr saw, managed to easily get inside Black Adam mind where MMH field and so much more.

Wow, Maxima is actually OP. Brainwave Jr is no joke, just ask Beatboks1

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I've added a story to give insight to the battle.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

Here's a list of Marvel Women who can actually challenge the DC ones on the list

1. Captain Marvel
  2. Black Widow
  3. Storm
  4. Gamora
  5. Invisible Woman
  6. Jean Grey
  7. Rogue
  8. Angela
  9. Scarlet Witch
  10. Emma Frost
  11. Dazzler
  12. Jessica Jones
  13. Shadowcat
  14. Lady Sif
  15. Rachel Grey
  16. Enchantress
  17. Psylocke
  18. Valkyrie
  19. Magik
  20. Clea
  21. Wasp
  22. Elektra
  23. Mystique
  24. Spider Woman
  25. X23
  26. Photon / Spectrum
  27. Miss America
  28. Sersi
  29. Power Princess
  30. She Hulk
gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The DC ladies still wreck.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm inclined to lean Team Marvel on this one.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By gmorto

@scarlet_wiccan: but didnt I include like 90% of the women on that list you made. Or are you saying the list you made would be more fair?

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@gmorto: Yes I tried to use as much as possible from your list but I removed some of the street levelers (Lady Bullseye, Echo) and brawlers since the Marvel brawlers can't compete with DC's and I added more energy manipulators and magic users (Rachel Grey, Magik, Clea, Sersi, Photon) to even the playing field

Because let's be honest the DC team is 90% powerhouses while Marvel only has like 40%

Marvel can't compete with DC in terms of strength and speed but can in terms of magic, telepathy, and energy manipulation

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All I know is Wanda gets blitz

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Alsimmons77

DC-girls without much difficulty, most of the Marvel-girls are fodder.

Avatar image for melkorisbeatmod
melkorisbeatmod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC puts up a good fight but marvel wins

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anyone else thinks this is a mismatch in DC's favor?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By teentitans96

@kasya_carey: right, like I read some replies on here and like half of these people think marvel wins? Lmfao how? The DC team is stronger, faster, powerful and hotter than the Marvel team.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By kasya_carey

@teentitans96: I mean marvel speed of thought is fast. But cmon even with that just about everyone on team marvel have been tagged by far less