DC Girls vs Marvel Girls

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By kasya_carey

@pyrofn: Pretty sure MMH kept a entire race from dying. Manhunter has mindraped the Spectre twice, mind controlled the entire J.L.A, controlled multiversal artifacts like the Wargolog, and so on.

Raven is an Empath and also has telepathy.

Maxima defeated two planetary telepaths. Brainiac power alone went to cosmic level and tp assault did nothing to Maxima and she kept her own thoughts. Pretty sure Jean, Emma, and Psylocke don't equal cosmic level tp. She was able to oneshot Brainiac with telepathy who is still a high level planetary telepathy with out cosmic tp.

Not only that Maxima has more raw power then any of the trio... created a intergalactic psi road from her planet to Earth still had enough power to fight Superman, Starbreaker, who would stomp the trio alone feed off the energy of Maxima planet to regain his complete power and defeated Maxima. While weak from Starbreaker, Maxima was able to use her tk and keep her planet together. Not to mention Maxima can absorb energy just like Jean but unlike Jean it does not have to be psi.

They don't have the TP to get passed her resistance nor any other power to put her down. They can easily get speed blitz by Maxima, Diana, Cheetah, Donna, and more.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By TheVoidofDeath

@pyrofn: Indeed, but you cannot dismiss classic Raven is a telepath and empath feats deem her so . In addition to this, Raven is going to approach this battle as a stalker.... and port around How well Raven can resist is for me based on how well she's able to resist her father who is frequently trying to influence her that way. In addition to this, if they even try to get into her mind Trigon actually lingers there .

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By PyroFN

@kasya_carey: So we are including all high ends?

Then you have Jean’s high ends of:

•affecting Lifeseed Nate Grey with the worlds pain

•holding her own against the Phoenix as a teen

•stomping Phoenix Emma in Endsong

•her pink form one-shotting the Supreme Intelligence

•her pink form absorbing enough energy to punch Galactus down

•sending a psychic call to Scott from somewhere in Deep Space while he is on Klyntar

•screaming in Scotts head from somewhere out in space

•transporting her psyche to an alternate universe at least twice.

•Defeats Gamemaster, a telepath who hears the worlds thoughts casually while still being drugged

•Causes psychic phenomena through a Phoenix Egg, made to contain and incubate her, all over the world and even on the Blue Area of the Moon to call to the X-Men for help

•Maintained a psychic rapport with Scott on Asteroid M from Earth

•Maintained a psychic rapport with Xavier on her way to Asteroid M despite there being psionic inhibitors in place to nullify Xavier’s powers

•Psychically screamed to Logan on Earth from the Moon

•Flew through hyperspace to a white hole star

•Manages a shield to protect her from a white hole Stars energy and mind-rapes Binary powering said star while maintaining this shield without frying her psynapse in the process

•Maintains a shield that protects her from a shockwave felt throughout the universe

Like I said, there is a reason I don’t mention high ends. Unless they are consistent enough to be a normal thing for a psychic, they aren’t worth the mention. And going by Maxima, she doesn’t operate at that level of power on a regular basis. Otherwise she would have more feats than what little I’ve seen, which isn’t a lot to say the least.

@Del_Torro: Can you jump in please and tell me if I am wrong or not?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: too bad Maxima operates at a high herald level consistently and can amp her stats and powers even higher with her tk. Jean is not doing anything to her with tp or tk. In fact Jean gets speed blitzed. Absorbing energy won’t do much when maxima has shown to absorb energy with her telepathy to increase the strength of her shield.

Lmao at that shockwave feat. If that was the case cyclops and everyone on that ship should have been dead. Jean wasn’t protecting them. Silver Surfer when said Rogue was unharmed.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: too bad Maxima operates at a high herald level consistently and can amp her stats and powers even higher with her tk.

Skill trumps power in the world of psychics in Marvel. And Jean’s pink form does just that as well.

Jean is not doing anything to her with tp or tk.

Based on what? You barely mentioned Maxima fighting two planetary level telepaths, which only explains their power. Not how competent they are or the context in each fight.

In fact Jean gets speed blitzed.

Because no one already tried, right?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Absorbing energy won’t do much when maxima has shown to absorb energy with her telepathy to increase the strength of her shield.

That is exactly what Jean’s psionic leeching does.

Lmao at that shockwave feat. If that was the case cyclops and everyone on that ship should have been dead. Jean wasn’t protecting them.

The ship was protecting them. Unless you know exactly what Shi’ar technology can take, I would stay quiet.

Silver Surfer when said Rogue was unharmed.

If that was your real attempt to low-ball, make sure you take in the entire context, considering the fact that the Silver Surfer is there with an unconscious Rogue. Silver Surfer obvious protected her from the shockwave.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC Girls stomp.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@kasya_carey said:

@pyrofn: too bad Maxima operates at a high herald level consistently and can amp her stats and powers even higher with her tk.

Skill trumps power in the world of psychics in Marvel. And Jean’s pink form does just that as well.

• Maxima has skill and brute force. Wow what is Jean pink form gonna do to Maxima?

Jean is not doing anything to her with tp or tk.

Based on what? You barely mentioned Maxima fighting two planetary level telepaths, which only explains their power. Not how competent they are or the context in each fight.

Based on the fact that a cosmic level telepath could not do anything to her. She kept her own thoughts. Brainac had to use a tp assault to get her to kneel and she was fighting it. Even without the cosmic tp she oneshotted brainac. Maxima while weak already has planet level telekinesis. so yeah

In fact Jean gets speed blitzed.

Because no one already tried, right?

They both flew directly at each other. Not a speed blitz and pretty sure Gladitor has went faster than that.

No Caption Provided

Blackbolt a speedster now?

No Caption Provided

Absorbing energy won’t do much when maxima has shown to absorb energy with her telepathy to increase the strength of her shield.

That is exactly what Jean’s psionic leeching does.

Cool because Maxima can do the same

Lmao at that shockwave feat. If that was the case cyclops and everyone on that ship should have been dead. Jean wasn’t protecting them.

The ship was protecting them. Unless you know exactly what Shi’ar technology can take, I would stay quiet.

Please show me what Shi'ar ship can take. I'll wait for scans of the durability of that space ship.

Silver Surfer when said Rogue was unharmed.

If that was your real attempt to low-ball, make sure you take in the entire context, considering the fact that the Silver Surfer is there with an unconscious Rogue. Silver Surfer obvious protected her from the shockwave.

If He was protecting her then why was she unconscious? Lmao it knocked her out. Imaging using a feat that even Rogue survived. LMAO

ElPendejo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Can you tell me what skill feats maxima has? I honestly can’t find any.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC has the speed, strength, durability and a varied selection of species and overall power imo. Marvel has its telepaths, but too many weaklinks imo

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: 1) Brute Force and skill....like every other telepath with formal training?

I am gonna guess you’re going paragraph by paragraph and I will wait until you actually do get to the pink form, though I’d figure you would already be aware of its capabilities.

2) Cosmic level? What qualifies them as cosmic level?

Feats for Braniac?

3) It was an attempted speed-blitz that failed. And how exactly can you tell how fast he is going? Not only is Gladiator bloodlusted, but there is nothing indicating he would choose to prolong the fight.

4) “Cool because Maxima can do the same”

Why are you reiterating a point you just said? Am I supposed to reiterate my point or something? I don’t get what you’re trying to accomplish at all.

5) How the hell should I know? I’m making an assumption. Scott said that the ship was barely holding together, so it was a guess based on dialogue and what happened in comic. Not to mention not every Shi’ar ship is the same, so I wouldn’t know where to start.

6) “If He was protecting her then why was she unconscious? Lmao it knocked her out. Imaging using a feat that even Rogue survived. LMAO”

That is funny. I just love how you have no idea what the context is. If you are gonna try for condescension, then actually know what you’re talking about.

She was knocked out by the Silver Surfer freeing her after the Alien technology tried to assimilate her. She survived because the Surfer got to her before he destroyed the machine.

No Caption Provided

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@kasya_carey: 1) Brute Force and skill....like every other telepath with formal training?

I am gonna guess you’re going paragraph by paragraph and I will wait until you actually do get to the pink form, though I’d figure you would already be aware of its capabilities.

• Maxima is an exceptional telepath. Unlike Psylocke, Emma, and Jean who just stand in one place to use their telepathy. Maxima telepathy is tailored for combat. Something Psylocke nor Emma could save themselves from. Jean pink form maybe.

2) Cosmic level? What qualifies them as cosmic level?

Feats for Braniac?

• Without his cosmic level tp Brainiac is able to easily mind control planets.
  • Not to mention She defeated Brainwave ll with his power alone is planetary. His father Brainwave, planetary telepath gave him his power and skill.
  • Brainwave in his debut before his power truly developed telepathically commanded Corrigan Spectre (not the jobbing one MMH tp'd) to depart as well as all the JSA (including classic Fate). Both Spectre and Classic Fate are above Universal in power.

In All Star Comics (Issue 54 IIRC) Brainwave telepathically affected the entire planet making them see disasters as he projected them.

• statemated Ultra Humanite another planetary telepath even MMH had problems with
  • Brainwave Jr was able to later beat his father and Ultra Humanite on his own.
  • Brainwave Jr was able to easily bypassed Black Adam tp defense. The same Black Adam who forced MMH out of his head. Also sent a TP blast and harmed Alan Scott
  • https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/brainwave-jr-respect-thread-1998679/
  • ^^^ Here's a respect thread of Brainwave Jr power
  • To say Maxima does have the skill to take on powerful telepaths is crazy.

3) It was an attempted speed-blitz that failed. And how exactly can you tell how fast he is going? Not only is Gladiator bloodlusted, but there is nothing indicating he would choose to prolong the fight.

• Gladiator has moved faster than that on Panel. Maxima can keep up with Supes, Diana, Orion, Captain Atom, Shazam, and more. Jean holds no weight.

4) “Cool because Maxima can do the same”

Why are you reiterating a point you just said? Am I supposed to reiterate my point or something? I don’t get what you’re trying to accomplish at all.

• And I said Maxima can do the same thing.

5) How the hell should I know? I’m making an assumption. Scott said that the ship was barely holding together, so it was a guess based on dialogue and what happened in comic. Not to mention not every Shi’ar ship is the same, so I wouldn’t know where to start.

Like I said a universal shockwave is at least galaxy level or higher. Lmao at the space ship surviving it

6) “If He was protecting her then why was she unconscious? Lmao it knocked her out. Imaging using a feat that even Rogue survived. LMAO”

That is funny. I just love how you have no idea what the context is. If you are gonna try for condescension, then actually know what you’re talking about.

She was knocked out by the Silver Surfer freeing her after the Alien technology tried to assimilate her. She survived because the Surfer got to her before he destroyed the machine.

And even Silver Surfer has never faced a shockwave that powerful. You tried a failed.

No Caption Provided

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: 1)“Maxima is an exceptional telepath. Unlike Psylocke, Emma, and Jean who just stand in one place to use their telepathy. Maxima telepathy is tailored for combat. Something Psylocke nor Emma could save themselves from. Jean pink form maybe.”

That’s the nature of telepathy. To think to attack or other effects.

Yet, even with that in mind, is not true entirely. It’s especially untrue for Psylocke, the queen at “stab with the totality of my blah, blah, blah”.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2) I believe every feat you but for Braniac except for the Spectre and the other universal one. Not that I’m saying it didn’t happen, but it sounds more like them jobbing. Either that or they have terrible psychic defenses. Needless to say, it looks like Braniac has been mostly planetary casually, which I don’t consider cosmic tier yet, but hat puts him pretty high.

3) How are you comparing Gladiator’s speed? There is no dialogue and different artist have different styles and interpretations. And again, there is literally no reason for Gladiator to hold back. In fact, Gladiator has every reason to use everything he’s got.

4) Are you trolling me? Cuz reiterating a point I said I understood for the third time is coming off real suspiciously.

5) You never said the universal shockwave was galaxy level. Not until now at least. I don’t entirely care for this feat, I am simply showing you the absurdity of using horse feats to begin with as the basis for a character’s power.

6) If I failed at anything, it’s managing to get you to show some humility. Sheesh.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DC.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@kasya_carey: 1)“Maxima is an exceptional telepath. Unlike Psylocke, Emma, and Jean who just stand in one place to use their telepathy. Maxima telepathy is tailored for combat. Something Psylocke nor Emma could save themselves from. Jean pink form maybe.”

That’s the nature of telepathy. To think to attack or other effects.

Yet, even with that in mind, is not true entirely. It’s especially untrue for Psylocke, the queen at “stab with the totality of my blah, blah, blah”.

• You only showed one TP feat in combat and it was against fodders. My point was Maxima uses her TP in combat against the likes Superman, Orion, Shazam, and etc. I mean of course you would use telekinesis feats which is tailored for combat.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2) I believe every feat you but for Braniac except for the Spectre and the other universal one. Not that I’m saying it didn’t happen, but it sounds more like them jobbing. Either that or they have terrible psychic defenses. Needless to say, it looks like Braniac has been mostly planetary casually, which I don’t consider cosmic tier yet, but hat puts him pretty high.

• Lmao Brainiac is the one who can casually mind control planets but can use tech to take his power to cosmic levels. Maxima resisted a tp assault from him and kept her thoughts. When Flash disconnected him from the machine that gave him cosmic telepathy Maxima easily lobotomized him and nearly killed him if wasn't stopped by Superman.
  • Brainwave l is the one who has planetary feats, can fight planetary and up telepaths, like Ultra, who can telepathically controlled beings from another dimension, across time. Brainwave also has a astral plane dimension called Limbo where he fights at. The dimension leeches off of an opponent mental will and powers.
  • Brainwave l controlled Classic Spectre. This is not the same one MMH affect. Even Brainwave was kinda of nervous. He went on to even control Classic Dr. Fate.
    No Caption Provided
  • Brainwave ll his son with his own powers are planetary. When his father died his father gave him his power and kill. Brainwave ll was able to withstand a combine tp assault from his father and Ultra. When Brainwave l gave his power to his son.. Brainwave ll was about to easily defeat Ultra, affect Black Adam (who pushed MMH out of his mind and it took him being hurt for MMH to enter), was able to attack Psycho Pirate ( who has manipulated Classic Spectre and Classic Dr. Fate multiple times)
  • So it's pretty clear with all her telepaths she fight telepaths beyond planetary.

3) How are you comparing Gladiator’s speed? There is no dialogue and different artist have different styles and interpretations. And again, there is literally no reason for Gladiator to hold back. In fact, Gladiator has every reason to use everything he’s got.

• Maxima hangs with ppl much faster than Gladiator so speed is not on Jean side.

4) Are you trolling me? Cuz reiterating a point I said I understood for the third time is coming off real suspiciously.

• Huh?

5) You never said the universal shockwave was galaxy level. Not until now at least. I don’t entirely care for this feat, I am simply showing you the absurdity of using horse feats to begin with as the basis for a character’s power.

• Like I said Maxima can consistently hand around high level herald characters and fight planetary and beyond telepaths.

6) If I failed at anything, it’s managing to get you to show some humility. Sheesh.

Okay

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: 1) Which ones are tk feats? Nevermind. You can't blame me for accidentally putting tk feats here and there when I don't mean to. I can only correct the mistakes, if they even are mistakes to begin with, but the majority gets my point across.

2) You know as well as I do that the feats for Psylocke and Jean are equal opportunity for both notable characters and fodder with those feats. Stop trying to low-ball the feats, it isn't working.

3) Okay. I understand that Maxima fights planetary. Affecting above planetary telepaths doesn't make a character above planetary. It really depends on the method and the context of the scan was that Brainwave tricked Spectre when his defenses were down. Even Brainwave himself admits that Spectre was the one who could have resisted him, so he called him away so to take him out of the equation. I can give many examoles of above planetary level beings having been affected by lower level telepaths.

4) Why are all these telepaths only resorting to manipulation? Are they not able to use telepathic bolts?

5) As I have said before, skill trumps power. Prove the skill of the above planetary's.

6) I am serious. I told you I understood that Maxima can sap psionic energy like Jean could and you reiterated your point. Its unnecessary.

7) Well, good for her. That doesn't mean she would beat the Marvel psychics with as much ease as you are implying.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@kasya_carey: 1) Which ones are tk feats? Nevermind. You can't blame me for accidentally putting tk feats here and there when I don't mean to. I can only correct the mistakes, if they even are mistakes to begin with, but the majority gets my point across.

Yeah gets your point across with TK. I never said tk isn't tailored for combat.

2) You know as well as I do that the feats for Psylocke and Jean are equal opportunity for both notable characters and fodder with those feats. Stop trying to low-ball the feats, it isn't working.

That one combat scan with Psylocke using her tp fighting were fodders so

3) Okay. I understand that Maxima fights planetary. Affecting above planetary telepaths doesn't make a character above planetary. It really depends on the method and the context of the scan was that Brainwave tricked Spectre when his defenses were down. Even Brainwave himself admits that Spectre was the one who could have resisted him, so he called him away so to take him out of the equation. I can give many examoles of above planetary level beings having been affected by lower level telepaths.

• Spectre defenses were not down. Brainwave manipulated his mind and implanted an image in his head that commanded him to go away. Brainwave said he got rid of someone who MIGHT resist him. For a long time Spectre was still under his control.
  • Lower telepaths like who? not that it matters because no one is getting in Maxima head.

4) Why are all these telepaths only resorting to manipulation? Are they not able to use telepathic bolts?

• What do you mean? Every telepath I named uses Psi bolts consistently.

5) As I have said before, skill trumps power. Prove the skill of the above planetary's.

• And the telepaths I named have skill and Maxima in the end was victorious

6) I am serious. I told you I understood that Maxima can sap psionic energy like Jean could and you reiterated your point. Its unnecessary.

• Oh alright

7) Well, good for her. That doesn't mean she would beat the Marvel psychics with as much ease as you are implying.

They aren't beating her with TP or TK alone.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

For all arguing, this is normal Jean, NO PHOENIX.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

• Spectre defenses were not down. Brainwave manipulated his mind and implanted an image in his head that commanded him to go away. Brainwave said he got rid of someone who MIGHT resist him. For a long time Spectre was still under his control.
  • Lower telepaths like who? not that it matters because no one is getting in Maxima head.

• Oh alright

1) Wrong. I clearly posted mostly telepathic feats. Again, stop.

2) One feat? There were clearly more than that.

3) Then we are simply not gonna agree.

4) I was just asking.

5) As I mentioned in point 3, we just aren't gonna agree.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto: Hope you aren't talking to me, because I have not used Phoenix Jean at all.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By gmorto

@pyrofn: yes you did, you posted a scan with the Phoenix in post 113

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@kasya_carey said:
@pyrofn said:

• Oh alright

1) Wrong. I clearly posted mostly telepathic feats. Again, stop.

They were mostly tk feats used in actual combat. Jean standing around with the gamemaster is not combat.

2) One feat? There were clearly more than that.

Psylocke one was combat. Jean wasn't. Not that it matters Psylocke does not have the physicals to even keep pace with Maxima.

3) Then we are simply not gonna agree.

about Brainwave l mindcontrolling Spectre? Even if you don't which he did Brainwave ll defeated a telepath who affect classic spectre and Dr. Fate. Talk about consistency

4) I was just asking.

Oh yes the Brainwaves always use "brain blast"

5) As I mentioned in point 3, we just aren't gonna agree.

I mean how are they gonna get passed Maxima tp defense? Even while weak Maxima has planet level tk. She can hold up to them just fine.

ElPendejo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By gmorto

@elpendejo: yes he did literally in the first scan of post 113.

No Caption Provided

That's the first scan he used on post 113

ElPendejo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: I’m gonna have to agree with kasya. I looked and casual brainiac has range feats comparable to xavier. If an amped Xavier can’t take down Maxima completely than I don’t think we can expect Emma or Psylocke to do the same. And as for skill maximas fight with Brainwave jr implies that maxima does have some level. It was basically an Emma vs Rachel 2.0 with maxima telling brainwave that he’s all force while she’s disciplined. Honestly with her level of skill and her power which is higher than Xavier shown by the brainiac feat it’s definitely likely that she would beat Emma and especially Psylocke in psychic combat possibly even Jean too.

And yeah i don’t think they’re gonna get past her defenses either.

Here are the respect threads I found

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/get n-discussion-1/respect-brainiac-the-tyrant-of-knowledge-post-cris-2033762/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/maxima/4005-10034/forums/post-crisis-maxima-respect-thread-1571884/

ElPendejo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto: She didn’t have the Phoenix in that scan, that’s just the Phoenix raptor she had in revolution because she got psylockes telepathy added to hers. It’s her equivalent to Psylocke’s butterfly. And her code name in that era was Phoenix. When she was talking about Phoenix she was talking about herself. The storyline is x men revolution if you want to look more into it

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tedirey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People love to debate and ignore the bottom line that CIRCE wins

somayareece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Circe have Hecate's power? I am pretty sure she solos

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: I’m gonna have to agree with kasya. I looked and casual brainiac has range feats comparable to xavier. If an amped Xavier can’t take down Maxima completely than I don’t think we can expect Emma or Psylocke to do the same. And as for skill maximas fight with Brainwave jr implies that maxima does have some level. It was basically an Emma vs Rachel 2.0 with maxima telling brainwave that he’s all force while she’s disciplined. Honestly with her level of skill and her power which is higher than Xavier shown by the brainiac feat it’s definitely likely that she would beat Emma and especially Psylocke in psychic combat possibly even Jean too.

And yeah i don’t think they’re gonna get past her defenses either.

Here are the respect threads I found

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/get n-discussion-1/respect-brainiac-the-tyrant-of-knowledge-post-cris-2033762/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/maxima/4005-10034/forums/post-crisis-maxima-respect-thread-1571884/

The only downside to her power that she can be caught off guard but it was only once like MMH telepathic scream (even though that is PIS because she has contended with much powerful telepaths)

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC-team, they are stacked.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too many characters. People need to keep their team battles under control.

Avatar image for x_superkal-el_x
X_SuperKal-El_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman solos

agent41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvel wins sue jean rogue scarlet witch emma frost psylocke storm mrs marvel

are all power houses and can hang with dc heavy hitters just fine

Many of the ones you mentioned are glass cannon that can and will go down in one hit if any heavy hitter tags them. And DC is not lacking hax either. With people like Maxima, Raven, Zatana, Circe, Diana's gear, etc.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: rogue mrs marvel and emma are not glass canons and sue jean and psylocke have all demonstrated they can use there powers to get physical with heavy hitters before

agent41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By agent41

@agent41: rogue mrs marvel and emma are not glass canons and sue jean and psylocke have all demonstrated they can use there powers to get physical with heavy hitters before

Unless rogue has any specific powers here, she is a glass cannon. So are jean, storm and psylocke.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: current rogue could literally kill and steal the knowledge powers of the entire dc roster without even having to touch them and before that she had wonderman's powers nigh invulnrable and strong enough to lock up with juggernaut either version is going to be a problem .

so fragile she can't participate lol

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Cruelrain

Team DC has to many power houses, they're so much better physically

Wonder Woman and Supergirl can just speed blitz the majority of the Marvel foddders

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They get blitzed

@agent41: current rogue could literally kill and steal the knowledge powers of the entire dc roster without even having to touch them and before that she had wonderman's powers nigh invulnrable and strong enough to lock up with juggernaut either version is going to be a problem .

Who power is Rogue stealing before she get dropped?That's cool but pretty sure Gladiator wasn't even going full speed when he has shown LS to MFTL feats

agent41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: rogue is not doing that before getting blitzed like @kasya_carey. You shouldn't assume that DC women will just stand there doing nothing. They have the means to deal with the marvel team. For example Circe is here, who has the power of Hecate. A serious Circe is a huge threat.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:
@comic_book_fan said:

Unless rogue has any specific powers here, she is a glass cannon. So are jean, storm and psylocke.

What??? Rogue is not a Glass cannon. LOL

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: the telepaths are going to make the spell casters forget there arcane knowledge. for a blitz to happen the dc team would have to know they are in a fight while marvel not if they are both told of a fight before then everyone will come with powers already up and if neither side is told then they will all stand around confused lol

agent41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By agent41

@comic_book_fan said:

@agent41: the telepaths are going to make the spell casters forget there arcane knowledge. for a blitz to happen the dc team would have to know they are in a fight while marvel not if they are both told of a fight before then everyone will come with powers already up and if neither side is told then they will all stand around confused lol

The telepath can get blitzed. And a being like Circe is not being taken out by the telepaths. And let's not forget Raven is here as well. Good luck trying to mess up with her head.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: i already explained why blitzing isn't likely.

there are telepaths on that team who could effect circe and jean can take on raven

the team will get weaker as rogue gets stronger.

iam not saying the marvel team stomps just saying that saying this isn't competitive is silly.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: after she beat Phoenix Emma she stated “she is Phoenix”. There’s obviously circumstances behind that. I agree Jean >> Emma, but with the Phoenix you and me both know Emma should be superior