DC Girls vs Marvel Girls

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Big Barda, Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Supergirl, Circe, Cheetah, Miss Martian, Power Girl & Starfire ? That’s tough!

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And i even said almost the same, but having 2 big advantages is obviously a lot better than having no advantage at all.

Their Hax Abilities are not one of them......

The Marvel side has no true hax advantage, the DC side has a big power and speed advantage. The only way the Marvel side would not get wrecked would be a lot of prep, but just if Post Crisis Circe and to an extend Zatanna wouldn't be here.

Then i'm going to assume you probably don't really know much of Marvel's Hax abilities just by the statement you made in your first sentence. Your statement here seems like your just underestimating the Marvel side greatly. They may not have Speed or Power, but their Range and Hax(2 Big Advantages they have) makes up for their lack in Power and Speed. Also, the DC Females do not even have counters to many of the Marvel sides Hax powers anyway. Zatanna can easily be taken out before she can twitch a finger, move her arm, turn her head and or open her mouth. And going by the explanation @destinyman75 gave about Amora it would seem she has lots of Hax and is just as powerful and a threat as Circe.

You say the Marvel Side needs Prep?? No, no they do not.

There is no argument for the Marvel side to wreck anything, even some of the powerhouses of DC's side have counters to hax.

There absolutely is an argument for the Marvel Side to wreck. I'm not the only person in here that believes that. Not ALL of the DC side have counters to hax. In fact about half of them can be taken out by just 3 Girls of the Marvel side Hax powers in mere seconds.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: yes I agree with you. Emma, Jean, And Psylocke together will fry over half of the DC teams minds in an instant

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: yes I agree with you. Emma, Jean, And Psylocke together will fry over half of the DC teams minds in an instant

Get OUT of my Head. It's funny because those were the 3 Girls I actually was referring too.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: I know those three together can probably get past any telepathic resistance. I don’t see anyone on the DC Team being able to resist 3 planetary telepaths working in conjunction. Also they can use Sue’s shield to buy time and destroy their minds

BainCapital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Power Girl solos. Wonder Woman is vulnerable to Amora's and Wanda's magic. Power Girl is vulnerable to magic as a Kryptonian like her cousin Superman but her superior durability and speed over Wonder Woman gives her an advantage over swarms of lower tier opponents while Wonder Woman is better at holding off more powerful opponents like Apocalypse.

Avatar image for donotdenyyourfate
Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tedirey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: but they’re not. Not with maxima, miss Martian, Zatanna. Saturn girl, and Circe standing around.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should give Marvel Aunt May as well.

DC win. They have a wider, more versatile and powerful team then the ones in Marvel.

Other than the X Men here, most of the others aren't much.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: none of them can each keep their resistance up when they have 3 planetary level telepaths attacking in conjunction.

Plus there’s other factors and Invisible Woman will protect the telepaths while they attack and the rest distract the DC team

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By kasya_carey

@emmafrostxmen: sweetie maxima withstood cosmic level tp. It took MMH catching her off guard for her to be affected by tp.

Pretty sure Saturn girl and miss Martian is a planetary telepath too

Zatanna defended herself from MMH telepathy before

Sue gets blitzed by Wonder Woman, dr light, cheetah, starfire, Donna so on. Sue will be dealing with raven.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC girls slaughter.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: you can’t catch a telepath off guard. They have natural defenses in their minds. If Maxima doesn’t have those “natural to shields” then she gets KO’ed first. From the statement “caught off guard” it implies she doesn’t have natural TP defenses that will hold up.

Saturn Girl, And MM have no feats that protect their minds from 3 planetary telepaths

This trio >>> Martian Manhunter, so Zatanna resisting him is impressive (I already knew she did that) but MM isn’t on the trios level

The telepaths sweep

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By kasya_carey

@emmafrostxmen: technically you can catch a telepath off guard. There has been many instances in comics where someone who caught off guard by telepathy and have natural defenses. Anyways maxima was not even focused on MMH that’s why she got affected. Anyways maxima will be focused this fight. They’re not taking her out. She was full aware of Brainac telepathy boosted to cosmic level. she resisted a tp assault from him and kept her own thoughts. She already defeated another planetary telepath Brainwave.

Like I said Saturn Girl and Martian Manhunter are planetary telepaths too. Not to mention another one is here too which is Raven.

This trio is not Leagues above MMH. Only person who could give him a fight is Jean and he has feats that far surpass her.

Avatar image for donotdenyyourfate
Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: you can’t catch a telepath off guard. They have natural defenses in their minds. If Maxima doesn’t have those “natural to shields” then she gets KO’ed first. From the statement “caught off guard” it implies she doesn’t have natural TP defenses that will hold up.

Saturn Girl, And MM have no feats that protect their minds from 3 planetary telepaths

This trio >>> Martian Manhunter, so Zatanna resisting him is impressive (I already knew she did that) but MM isn’t on the trios level

The telepaths sweep

i hope you mean sweep the floor

circe is arguably a just as good telepath or even bettter

oh and she's immortal and not to mention the immense magic she possesses

oh and if we use versions of her like WOTG she blasts everyone here

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donotdenyyourfate: the trio is too much for Circe too, she’s probably as good as Emma as a telepath who is below jean, and Psylocke can hold her own. The trio is too much for anyone’s TP resistance. The only one I see potentially being able to resist is Wonder Woman or Zatanna (despite my previous claims)

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: The trio is several tiers above Martian Manhunter. Jean alone is about equal to him, but then you add two more planetary telepaths

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just realized my entire opinion is changed:

Black Alice Solos effortlessly

Zatanna (not holding back) Solos

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: they’re not overcoming maxima, Raven, Zatanna, Saturn Girl, Miss Martian and Circe tp resistance. Everyone I named is a planetary telepath. Zatanna has great tp resistance.

Please MMH got better tp feats than everyone here. Jean is not equal to him in TP. The only person close to his league in this battle is Maxima.

Not mention Psylocke, Emma and Jean can get blitzed by cheetah, Donna, Starfire, Diana, Barda, and Maxima before they can do anything.

Jean is probably the only true planetary telepath. Emma and Psylocke scanning minds doesn’t equal the power of a tp assault or manipulation.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Read my updated assessment of the battle above. (Post #77)

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By MorbusGrav

@baincapital said:

Power Girl solos. Wonder Woman is vulnerable to Amora's and Wanda's magic. Power Girl is vulnerable to magic as a Kryptonian like her cousin Superman but her superior durability and speed over Wonder Woman gives her an advantage over swarms of lower tier opponents while Wonder Woman is better at holding off more powerful opponents like Apocalypse.

Power Girl is inferior to Wonder Woman in almost any imaginable way excluding piercing attacks, and vulnerable to magic to boot. And to think she could solo is delusional to an unimaginable degree.

But with that being clarified:

@smoothsanta said:

Should give Marvel Aunt May as well.

DC win. They have a wider, more versatile and powerful team then the ones in Marvel.

Other than the X Men here, most of the others aren't much.

This.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: No. Martian Manhunter has outliers. His best is planetary which is indeed within Jean’s range of abilities.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: were gonna pretend Jean doesn’t have a bunch of them

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@kasya_carey: No. Martian Manhunter has outliers. His best is planetary which is indeed within Jean’s range of abilities.

nah pretty sure MMH is just >>>

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: I never named any of Jean’s outliers, nor do I ever when I debate. The only time I do so is when the other brings in outliers just to show how ridiculous it is.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: Until I see Martian Manhunter consistently scanning entire star systems and other realities, I will disagree.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: It doesn’t matter because there’s supergirl, kryptonians have tp resist depending on the amount of sun radiation they absorb example below

When Emperor Joker (joker with Mr.Mxy powers) brainwashed the entire multiverse and yes most people think it is the universe but the TP reached apocalypse and the realm of the Gods meaning it affected the multiverse, superman remembered who he was after many months

Mr.Mxy>>>>>>> a lot of those>>>>>>>Jean

Also in more recent comics MMH tp Mr.Mxy and Miss Martian is stronger than MMH

It all comes down to whether sugergirl decides to sun dip increasing her TP resist, and whether Miss Martian is feeling morally correct that day since she can scramble people mind on the spot, and of course Circe and Zatanna know magic and could just wish they were human I’m not even kidding Zatanna can do that I’ve only seen Circe in a couple of comics mainly rebirth Trinity, but if superman could resist Emperor Joker ? then supergirl should resist Superman since she’s stronger than superman and absorbs sun radiation faster

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By PyroFN

@mbatz: 1) Okay. I believe you on the to resistance using the sun. Now all you gotta do is bring Supergirl’s best tp resistance feat using the sun.

2) Based on what feats is Miss Martian comparable to any of the trio of telepaths named.

3) Reality Warping doesn’t give you automatic telepathic resistance. If such were the case, Scarlet Witch in House of m would’ve been capable of resisting Charles Xavier, but that isn’t what happened. So Martian Manhunter using telepathy on Mr. Mxyptlk doesn’t say much. You’d have to actually bring some feats for Mr. Mxyptlk to prove that this feat is more impressive than I initially think.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: that’s like saying you need Jean, Emma or other telepaths to consistently scan the earth to be considered a planetary telepath. They don’t do it on consistent basis.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By PyroFN

@kasya_carey: Not scan the planet, but have feats in a planetary scale. And Jean and Emma do have feats of consistently on a planetary scale.

Emma Frost

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jean Grey

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ElPendejo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m going with dc. They’ve got a lot of powerhouses not to mention many people who can defend the dc team from telepathic assaults.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Whilst I do agree with your logic and I really don’t mind who wins cause Emma is my favourite female character Sugergirl being a close second

But I’m pretty sure this is a mismatch since the OP say morals of and you have Jesse Quick who could just kill everyone as a baby

If supergirl was morals off since she understands her physiology could just sleep in the sun and get tp immunity

WW lasso of truth allowed her to revert back to normal after being controlled by the anti life equation in final crisis and she has TP resist anyway once she’s mentally attacked all she has to do is hold the lasso

Then you have Zatanna who could just straight up say “no more mutants” backwards and that is a reference to HoM but being a telepath doesn’t make u resistant to magic Zatanna can shield her mind then Depowering them

Of course, I know Jean and Emma are real threats, Jean being the biggest one with solar system to universal scanning when she is amped but in a random encounter she would never scan the universe immediately scan the universe she has never done that unless looking for someone, morals of doesn’t mean out of character, morals off Batman won’t use guns as an example.

Simply putting it in a random encounter Starfire and WG are the type to rush in get TP while supergirl would watch from space as she always does, she’d see they have telepaths tell the group then sundip then Zatanna Depowering trio

It’s about the scenario not the people

Marvel could also win but if they did it would be purely because of the trio no one has the physical and skills to deal with WW and supergirl in marvel that is

But I can’t really imagine a scenario where they win, with super girls speed even if being mentally attacked she only needs seconds to reach the sun

WW grabs her lasso, Zatanna whisks everyone to the house of fate then supergirl does some planet throwing

Anyway just assess what I’ve said like I said I’m not on a side but DC should win just because of morals off Jesse Quick kill everyone as a baby

Tedirey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is entertaining but Circe one-shots everyone here with a mere thought.

But why is there an argument for Jesse Quick to kill everyone when Wonder Woman is faster? I just don’t get it.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma feats aren't tp assaults and manipulating the minds of everyone on earth. It took her having the phoenix to have to power to tp assault everyone on earth. Don't see her beating Maxima, Raven or even Saturn Girl

@pyrofn said:

@kasya_carey: Not scan the planet, but have feats in a planetary scale. And Jean and Emma do have feats of consistently on a planetary scale.

Emma Frost

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jean Grey

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: 1) Jessie Quick could have ended up being a problem by your scenario if Jessie even knew about who is who and where they were at what times. Jessie will still be a major pain, but not because of time travel hax.

2) Supergirl May know how her physiology works, but there is no reason to believe Supergirl would automatically assume he opponent is to great for her to overcome. It’s more likely she would go for an aggressive attack than believe three normal looking females would pose any threat.

3) Thought comes before action. So unless the character is faster than thought, they won’t last at all. So, no, Zatana won’t get any chance to say “No More Mutants” Unless her tp resistance holds out.

4) Jean doesn’t have Phoenix. Universal scanning won’t be a problem for the DC girls.

5) I can believe that Starfire and WG would rush down the biggest threats. I don’t believe that they would know who the biggest threats are until the battle has already ensued, in which the telepathic trio would already be taking down characters left and right.

6) Seconds that would used by the telepaths to nearly wipe out a good chunk of the DC Girls. The way I can see Marvel getting around the physical and speed would be hax. We all know the dangers of the telepaths and the magic users and we know that those that aren’t on the hax teams will be mopped up.

But do you recall that Jean has a pink psychic form that she has used against Superman-like character’s and above? I don’t believe Jean can solo. Let’s keep that on the record.

7) Wonder Woman I have heard will be one of the most difficult due to her magic weaponry and tp resistance to go with her stats.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: 1) Your claim wasn’t that Emma doesn’t do tp assaults on that level. This is the claim you made before.

“that’s like saying you need Jean, Emma or other telepaths to consistently scan the earth to be considered a planetary telepath. They don’t do it on consistent basis.”

That is what I am replying to.

2) Martian Manhunter does not perform a mass telepathic assault on that level either, so why you have the need to point out Emma being incapable of that kind of feat is beyond me. It’s completely redundant.

3) Raven is not a telepath in the Pre-52. I’m not up-to-date on her Rebirth and New-52 feats. Even so, that doesn’t make Raven infallible.

I have seen a Maxima respect thread and she has next to nothing comparable to any of the trio in terms of telepathic combat. Her best feats are mental manipulations.

Feats for Saturn Girl on a consistent basis?

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn:

Dear lord, my friend we've talked about Raven's telepathy. She can absorb the emotion of every human on earth with just a mere thought just as Jean can read the minds of people on earth using Cerebro. (her amp from brother blood and more is permanent) J ean can just walk in and do whatever she wants. Which I will maintain is highly unlikely considering Raven has her father banging on her mental door nearly constantly who is way above tier than anyone her. Regarding who's empathy is stronger, that will depend on who has the greater willpower to push it through.

ElPendejo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: I agree that Maxima and Saturn girl are more powerful than Emma but I don’t see them winning in a telepathic battle against her. I honestly haven’t seen enough skill feats for maxima or Saturn girl to suggest that. That being said I don’t think Emma’s doing anything to them in this battle. Not enough telepathic power

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: We talked about her empathy. Similar, but not the same.

Ravens defenses are exactly why I did not outright state she loses to Jean.