2) micheal demiurgos

3) lucifer morningstar

4) elaine belloc

5) great evil beast

6) full powered spectre with logoz

who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5af85f4e3dbf7
#2 Posted by deactivated-5af85f4e3dbf7 (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Great evil beast solos. He's equal to the Presence. Everyone on Marvel's team is below TOAA.

#3 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC

#4 Posted by Goldchamp101 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by APEX_pretador (21441 posts) - - Show Bio

mxy & GEB are the biggest threats and which molecule man?

#6 Posted by Goldchamp101 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC and judging from the OP's history this is a spite match.

#7 Posted by deactivated-5af85f4e3dbf7 (617 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Goldchamp101 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by deactivated-5af85f4e3dbf7 (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldchamp101: Oops I forgot about the Overmonitor. Still, GEB above everyone else.

#10 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

Great Evil Beast is pretty featless and overhyped from what I understand.

Michael and Lucifer are non-factors.

I'll give it to the Marvel team.

#11 Posted by Lordflawlez (1292 posts) - - Show Bio

toaa and presence are not present on this thread so please dont derail

#12 Posted by Goldchamp101 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysticmedivh:

GEB actually has feats. Enough that a RT was made on him.

#13 Posted by Gamingod (1063 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysticmedivh

are you frikking kidding me?

Lucifer + micheal= infinite power meets infinite will = power to do anything.

blow up the multiverse? Recreate the multiverse? Create multiple multiverses? They can do all that together

as a duo , they can solo the marvel team, they are one of the few comic characters that would become nigh unstoppable together because they compliment eachothers power on an infinite scale.

on dc roster.

World funnest mxy solos

great evil beast solos

ellaine belloc solos

that's 3 people that can solo individually on the dc roster

then add the lucifer micheal combo and they solo as a duo.

#14 Posted by BruceRogers (17689 posts) - - Show Bio

Some people need to learn what Infinite means

#15 Edited by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

@gamingod said:

@mysticmedivh

are you frikking kidding me?

Lucifer + micheal= infinite power meets infinite will = power to do anything.

blow up the multiverse? Recreate the multiverse? Create multiple multiverses? They can do all that together

as a duo , they can solo the marvel team, they are one of the few comic characters that would become nigh unstoppable together because they compliment eachothers power on an infinite scale.

on dc roster.

World funnest mxy solos

great evil beast solos

ellaine belloc solos

that's 3 people that can solo individually on the dc roster

then add the lucifer micheal combo and they solo as a duo.

Yes, Gaminggod. I get it.

You like to make feats and statements up that are unsubstantiated by actual feats or events in the comics.

You don't have to go to every thread and do this for your favorite characters to prove this.

I already know.

#16 Posted by TheKinfing (11906 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by jashro44 (54496 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekinfing: It doesn't look like everyone sees it that way.

#18 Posted by TheKinfing (11906 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Well in that case they don't know what they are talking about, the most powerful character(WF Mxy) in Team DC is a Multiversal Buster/Creator, the same Tier as Eternity, the same Eternity who is less than nothing compared to someone like the Living Tribunal and has been stomped by Thanos with the IG.

This is a stomp.

#19 Posted by eisjfiejss (561 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Well in that case they don't know what they are talking about, the most powerful character(WF Mxy) in Team DC is a Multiversal Buster/Creator, the same Tier as Eternity, the same Eternity who is less than nothing compared to someone like the Living Tribunal and has been stomped by Thanos with the IG.

This is a stomp.

Your response shows me that the marvel fanboyism on this site is extreme. Why would WF Mxy be more powerful than the Great Evil Beast or Elaine? How is it that anyone on the Marvel team is to beat Elaine who is the Presence?

#20 Posted by Goldchamp101 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekinfing:

How can you be less than nothing compared to someone?

#21 Edited by Corvin123 (371 posts) - - Show Bio

1. WF Mxy non-canon so stop using it.

2. GEB is unbeatable so stop using it.

3. Gamingod: Stop spamming the same comment everywhere.

"infinite power meets infinite will" that is cool, though it is totally irrelevant because almost everyone on marvel team can tell the same in solo. And I guess they do not fuse when they fight so they are less effective than a single being who has all those features in one.

#22 Posted by Goldchamp101 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio

@corvin123:

GEB isn't unbeatable because he's not Omnipotent or Omniscience.

#23 Posted by Gamingod (1063 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekinfing

lmao, you had to call a mod to support your stupid opinion because you cant stand that dc stomps? Lol

you are more of a joke than i thought

#24 Edited by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

@gamingod said:

@corvin123

what kinda stupid comment are you posting.

Saying crap like wf mxy is non canon and cant be used in battles? Whoever told you that?

What a noobie way to reply a thread.

You might as well say people should stop using pr beyonder or pr molecule man in battles.

See how stupid that sounds?

@gamingod said:

@thekinfing

lmao, you had to call a mod to support your stupid opinion because you cant stand that dc stomps? Lol

@jashro44

#25 Edited by Gamingod (1063 posts) - - Show Bio

@corvin123

lol are you for real? Wtf did i just read

you are saying crap like wf mxy is non canon and cant be used in battles? Whoever told you that?

You might as well say people should stop using pr beyonder or pr molecule man in battles.

#26 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC stomps

#27 Posted by Gamingod (1063 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekinfing

enternity is one of the biggest cosmic jobbers in comic book, your attempts at trying to make him seem more powerful than he actually is ...is laughable.

Lucifer/micheal dwarfs multiversal beings who would shitstomp enternity. So i dont know what you were trying to do there.

Also what has living tribunal done to put him above lucifer or micheal?

I know pretty much all there is to know about tribunal, yet he dsnt have a singe offensive or durability feat to suggest he can beat any of the brothers, but dont take my word for it, go ahead and show me the attack from tribunal that's supposed to defeat luci or mic.

Am waiting

#28 Edited by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer and Michael together created and shaped a single universe.

Eternity's power destroyed/recreated the entire multiverse, which is a collection of infinite universes.

Eternity is inferior to the Infinity Gauntlet, which is inferior to the Living Tribunal.

#29 Posted by Gamingod (1063 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysticmedivh

so your mission on this thread is to quote me while calling a mod right?

Cant stand the heat? Gtf outta the kitchen . I have made my point and that's it.

If you and your lil buddies are more knowledgeable about comic books, maybe i wouldnt have to go all out into educating you guys on characters you should already know

#30 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

@gamingod said:

@mysticmedivh

so your mission on this thread is to quote me while calling a mod right?

Cant stand the heat? Gtf outta the kitchen . I have made my point and that's it.

If you and your lil buddies are more knowledgeable about comic books, maybe i wouldnt have to go all out into educating you guys on characters you should already know

If anyone can't stand the heat, it would appear to be you, because you can't accept that other people have different opinions, so you decide to attack them and throw insults.

#31 Posted by Corvin123 (371 posts) - - Show Bio
@gamingod said:

@corvin123

lol are you for real? Wtf did i just read

you are saying crap like wf mxy is non canon and cant be used in battles? Whoever told you that?

"World's Funniest is considered non-canon simply because when DC published a lit of "Elseworlds" comics, Superman/ Batman World's funniest was one of them and its well known that any and all Elseworlds comics are not cannon (although few wiki tend to say its cannon , which is weird + add to the fact that even Flashpoint is listed as being Elseworld). Also during his interview Evan Dorkin stated that when he wrote Worlds Funniest he specifically asked for it do be drawn like Pre-crisis , i do not how much that weight towards being non-cannon but thats one thing. Furthermore, the same comics establish the anti-life equation to be Mr. Mxy + Batmite, which we know to be untrue."

Yes, people should stop using PR Beyonder as well or at least they should not make clearly mismatch battles like this one.

#32 Posted by Corvin123 (371 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldchamp101: What I see often, people refer to GEB as the evil side/part of the Presence. Presence cannot beat him (or can he?) and Presence is (not really but whatever) Omnipotent. What is the difference then?

#33 Posted by Gamingod (1063 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysticmedivh

last time i checked, i wasnt to one calling the mods to save me, its you.

I have had people post alot of stuff i dont agree with, even in insultive ways, yet i didnt go crying to a mod like you just did. Lol

dude move aside, you got nothing to offer

#34 Edited by TheKinfing (11906 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy gets dumber with each post....

#35 Posted by Gamingod (1063 posts) - - Show Bio

@corvin123

you still dont get the point do you?

Whether a character is non canon or not, if the tc used that particular version, it is very much allowed . Its their thread not yours.

Simple logic a toddler would understand

#36 Posted by Goldchamp101 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio

@corvin123:

Presnece has a superior so he's not Omnipotent.

#37 Posted by Goldchamp101 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysticmedivh:

One could argue that their creation was a Multiverse.

#38 Posted by jashro44 (54496 posts) - - Show Bio

@gamingod said:

@thekinfing

Warning for antagonism.

This guy gets dumber with each post....

Don't call users dumb.

#39 Posted by Gamingod (1063 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysticmedivh

in nirvana, lucifer called his creation a MULTIVERSE not a universe.

Also, a fraction of dream of the endless powers can create billions of universes, and dream is nothing compared to death of the endless, who can actually kill dream with a touch

she was there when the first living being was created, older than time itself, fated to be the last being in creation, yet she has no power over lucifer's soul.

What does that tell you? Lucifer dwarfs multiversal beings who dwarfs other multiversal beings.

@thekinfing

am still waiting for a single feat from tribunal that makes you think he can beat lucifer/micheal, just 1 single offensive or defensive feat. I dare you

#40 Posted by eisjfiejss (561 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity's power destroyed/recreated the entire multiverse, which is a collection of infinite universes.

Eternity is inferior to the Infinity Gauntlet, which is inferior to the Living Tribunal.

I hate to say this, but of course your favorite Marvel characters would win if you always bring out the best of them to compare with the worst of the DC characters.

Eternity's power has also been shown as universal on several occasions, and even when Eternity's power recreated the multiverse, it has never been shown to affect beings of high power. I can't stress this enough: recreating reality is actually not that difficult. What is difficult is when your act of recreating reality affects beings of high power.

On the other hand, Lucifer has also tanked a multiverse busting blast, and Michael has punked Spectre who himself has created realities. Lucifer was also suggested to be beyond the power of Death of the Endless who herself is multiversal and can kill anyone with a touch (even other members of the Endless). So unlike what you're claiming, the DC characters do have higher end feats as well.

#41 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

@gamingod said:

@mysticmedivh

last time i checked, i wasnt to one calling the mods to save me, its you.

I have had people post alot of stuff i dont agree with, even in insultive ways, yet i didnt go crying to a mod like you just did. Lol

dude move aside, you got nothing to offer

@jashro44

Can you tell this guy to knock it off?

#42 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysticmedivh said:

I hate to say this, but of course your favorite Marvel characters would win if you always bring out the best of them to compare with the worst of the DC characters.

Eternity's power has also been shown as universal on several occasions, and even when Eternity's power recreated the multiverse, it has never been shown to affect beings of high power. I can't stress this enough: recreating reality is actually not that difficult. What is difficult is when your act of recreating reality affects beings of high power.

On the other hand, Lucifer has also tanked a multiverse busting blast, and Michael has punked Spectre who himself has created realities. Lucifer was also suggested to be beyond the power of Death of the Endless who herself is multiversal and can kill anyone with a touch (even other members of the Endless). So unlike what you're claiming, the DC characters do have higher end feats as well.

Like I said

#43 Posted by KrleAvenger (26269 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO.

#44 Edited by eisjfiejss (561 posts) - - Show Bio

And like I said,

@eisjfiejss said:
of course your favorite Marvel characters would win if you always bring out the best of them to compare with the worst of the DC characters.

Do people even read other people's posts anymore?

Edit: you can keep on living in that fantasy where your favorite characters win because it doesn't seem like you're even comprehending other people's arguments

#45 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by Corvin123 (371 posts) - - Show Bio

@gamingod: So is not yours. Still you keep acting like it would. People can share their thoughts here freely and make suggestions as I did. You can question my statements and start a conversation freely as well. However if your only problem is that you do not like to see other people practising their right to make their own opinion then you can just bugger off.

#47 Posted by Goldchamp101 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Lordflawlez (1292 posts) - - Show Bio

omg!!! What have you guys done to my thread, it feels like fanboy vs fanboy wars in here

#49 Posted by Corvin123 (371 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by TheKinfing (11906 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I need to stop posting on Cosmic Battles, nothing good ever comes out of them.