• Aquaman has his Armor, Trident of Neptune, and Water Hand
  • Superboy Prime has his armor
  • Dr Strange is regular classic version
  • Thor is regular male version
  • Win by KO, death, or permanent incapacitation

Who wins?

Avatar image for christianrapper
#2 Posted by christianrapper (6283 posts) - - Show Bio

sbp just solos. why put him in battles against magic users. he has demonstrated that he is immune to magic.

#3 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed kills and SBP has the equivalent or faster super speed to pre 52 superman. He can have completed an action before the others react (specifically Doc Strange and Scarlet Witch) if he chooses to.

#4 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Strange is regular classic version (not Sorceror Supreme)

I'm confused.

#5 Posted by WastelandMan (8810 posts) - - Show Bio

His regular/classic version IS Sorcerer Supreme.

#6 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 easily due to Superboy Prime

#7 Edited by WastelandMan (8810 posts) - - Show Bio
@the_creator said:

Speed kills and SBP has the equivalent or faster super speed to pre 52 superman. He can have completed an action before the others react (specifically Doc Strange and Scarlet Witch) if he chooses to.

Assuming Strange is at full power in this fight, Dr. Strange can instantly speed himself up to the point where it would take a hundred years to take a single footstep:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

He also has precog and can create illusions/ replace himself with clones and can make himself completely undetectable to anyone on the DC team.

#8 Posted by willpayton (22083 posts) - - Show Bio

His regular/classic version IS Sorcerer Supreme.

Sorry, I'll fix that in the rules.

#9 Posted by BurningMartian (884 posts) - - Show Bio

@wastelandman: I think what he meant to say was Prime blitzes him before he fires a single thought. Or does Strange have faster than average thought processes too?

#10 Edited by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@wastelandman: Magic doesn't work on SBP, he punches through reality too

Avatar image for thesilentripper
#11 Posted by TheSilentRipper (2530 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime solos

#12 Posted by Chimeroid (9266 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team definitely takes this. Even without Prime, Water hand has magic negating abilities rendering Aquaman basically immune to magic, since he can alter the size of it, he could extend magic immunity to Cp Atom as well. And in that armor he is one of the rare Heroes who managed to destroy an Imperiex Probe during Our Worlds at War.

#13 Posted by Darth_Wayne (3022 posts) - - Show Bio

sbp just solos. why put him in battles against magic users. he has demonstrated that he is immune to magic.

#14 Posted by WastelandMan (8810 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael said:

@wastelandman: Magic doesn't work on SBP, he punches through reality too

Magic immunity is a no limits fallacy. That being said, I never claimed Strange would beat Prime or that the Marvel team doesn't lose I was just addressing the blitz claim.

#15 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16365 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Strange solos

#16 Posted by willpayton (22083 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio

@wastelandman: strange casts spells in the main. It requires concentration for many of his spells that can also include incantations. Yes he can come to a fight prepared, layered down with spells but this battle did not include prep.

#18 Posted by Sy8000 (35455 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime solos.

#19 Posted by WastelandMan (8810 posts) - - Show Bio

@wastelandman: strange casts spells in the main. It requires concentration for many of his spells that can also include incantations. Yes he can come to a fight prepared, layered down with spells but this battle did not include prep.

He didn't need to cast spells in the instance I posted if that's what you're referring to.

#20 Edited by Artyom (6880 posts) - - Show Bio

SBP can solo, and I think even Captain Atom could potentially solo.

#21 Posted by WastelandMan (8810 posts) - - Show Bio

@artyom:

How does Atom beat Strange?

#22 Posted by comic_fan123 (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Strange is the only problem here

#23 Edited by Artyom (6880 posts) - - Show Bio

@wastelandman said:

@artyom:

How does Atom beat Strange?

He was able to overpower Nekron. Whome the combined might of all the lanterns couldn't even harm.

Captain Atom could just turn him into a carrot or something.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
#24 Posted by justicethorpsylocke (3077 posts) - - Show Bio
@artyom said:

Prime solos.

Prime solos

Strange has autoshields that have stood up to the likes of Dormammu, SBP does not solo.

That said, the win really depends on what Wanda and Strange do. Prime and Atom have enough power to maybe win, but neither of them solo.

#26 Posted by WastelandMan (8810 posts) - - Show Bio

@artyom:

How does he turn Strange into a carrot when more powerful beings like Dormammu have failed in altering Strange's body?

#27 Posted by Artyom (6880 posts) - - Show Bio

@artyom:

How does he turn Strange into a carrot when when more powerful beings like Dormanmu have failed in altering Stranges body?

That part was a joke.

But from what I've seen Captain Atom taking on Nekron is more than enough to put him above Dormmamu.

#28 Posted by Artyom (6880 posts) - - Show Bio
@artyom said:

@highaccuser said:

Prime solos.

@thesilentripper said:

Prime solos

@christianrapper said:

Strange has autoshields that have stood up to the likes of Dormammu, SBP does not solo.

That said, the win really depends on what Wanda and Strange do. Prime and Atom have enough power to maybe win, but neither of them solo.

Unless Strange's shields can withstand punches that literally shattered reality he isn't survivng against Superboy Prime for very long at all.

#29 Posted by incursion2 (2070 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Strange would solo

#30 Posted by WastelandMan (8810 posts) - - Show Bio

@artyom:

I'd need more than just you saying he took on Nekron. That could be a high-end feat or context heavy for all I know.

Also, the punching through reality claim is ridiculous. Does that mean everyone he's ever punched has universe level durability? If we're using feats like this, Strange has taken hits from Hulk who has punched through time.

#31 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16365 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor_parker82 said:

Doctor Strange solos

How??

He´s just that powerful, if I´m not mistaken the guy stood up to beings like Dormammu.

@laylah should know better than me.

#32 Posted by Jbourne_32 (2224 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Strange has insanely powerful autoshields to counter speedblitzes. He is also upper cosmic level if not skyfather he should be able to solo

#33 Posted by Artyom (6880 posts) - - Show Bio

@artyom:

I'd need more than just you saying he took on Nekron. That could be a high-end feat or context heavy for all I know.

Also, the punching through reality claim is ridiculous. Does that mean everyone he's ever punched has universe level durability? If we're using feats like this, Strange has taken hits from Hulk who has punched through time.

No, because reality was a literal wall for one, and it took him hours for two. It's not like he did it in one or two punches. It's not the first time he's had an impressive feat of breaking through something deemed "impossible" like breaking out of the Phantom Zone and changing Beat Boy's history, or escaping the Speed Force.

He punched into the 5th dimension and kidnapped Mr Mxy.

He also withstood a magical attack from Mordru who is capable of busting galaxies (though, that doesn't mean that Mordru hit him with a galaxy busting attack tbf)

In his fight with Monarch he withstood a universe busting attack. It only KO'd him.

#34 Edited by WastelandMan (8810 posts) - - Show Bio

@artyom said:

No, because reality was a literal wall for one

...So was the time barrier that Hulk punched:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

and it took him hours for two It's not like he did it in one or two punches.

It took Hulk a single punch to punch through the time barrier.

It's not the first time he's had an impressive feat of breaking through something deemed "impossible" like breaking out of the Phantom Zone and changing Beat Boy's history, or escaping the Speed Force.

Dr. Strange breaks free of other dimensions and realities on a regular basis.

He also withstood a magical attack from Mordru who is capable of busting galaxies (though, that doesn't mean that Mordru hit him with a galaxy busting attack tbf)

Right, so it doesn't really matter.

In his fight with Monarch he withstood a universe busting attack. It only KO'd him.

Aren't these Superman Prime feats not Superboy Prime, the one being used here?

I don't feel like posting every scan of him fighting Nekron so here are the links.

His fight with Nekron really seems to not be because Atom is more powerful than Nekron. I'll read more carefully in a sec.

#35 Edited by Artyom (6880 posts) - - Show Bio

@wastelandman said:@artyom said: No, because reality was a literal wall for one

...So was the time barrier that Hulk punched:

and it took him hours for two It's not like he did it in one or two punches.

It took Hulk a single punch to punch through the time barrier.

Okay, and? Hulk's power level is so inconsistent it's hard to tell when he's powerful, and when he isn't. From what I gather, he's really pissed off in that scan. Angry Hulk=Stronger Hulk

It's not the first time he's had an impressive feat of breaking through something deemed "impossible" like breaking out of the Phantom Zone and changing Beat Boy's history, or escaping the Speed Force.

Dr. Strange breaks free of other dimensions and realities on a regular basis.

Using magic, not sheer strength. Prime is immune to magic.

Right, so it doesn't really matter.

Except it does, because Mordru is easily one of the most powerful magic users in DC, and his magic "tickled" Superboy Prime.

Aren't these Superman Prime feats not Superboy Prime, the one being used here?

Superman Prime is just Superboy Prime with the Guardian amp and it clearly states in his fight with Monarch that he no longer has that amp.

I don't feel like posting every scan of him fighting Nekron so here are the links.

His fight with Nekron really seems to not be because Atom is more powerful than Nekron. I'll read more carefully in a sec.

He was able to drain Nekron's powers, and return them to the Quantum Field. I'd say that puts him at being more powerful.

#36 Edited by WastelandMan (8810 posts) - - Show Bio

@artyom:

Okay, and? Hulk's power level is so inconsistent it's hard to tell when he's powerful, and when he isn't. From what I gather, he's really pissed off in that scan. Angry Hulk=stringer Hulk

Hulk almost always looks angry....

Using magic, not sheer strength. Prime is immune to magic.

That's a no limit fallacy.

Except it does, because Mordru is easily one of the most powerful magic users in DC, and his magic "tickled" Superboy Prime.

Sure, I mean it doesn't matter that he can bust Galaxies if he didn't hit Prime with a Galaxy busting attack but it was impressive.

Superman Prime is just Superboy Prime with the Guardian amp and it clearly states in his fight with Monarch that he no longer has that amp.

I don't think that's true, I'd need to see scans. IIRC he was still Superman Prime when it occurred.

He was able to drain Nekron's powers, and return them to the Quantum Field. I'd say that puts him at being more powerful.

Read the fight in more detail, honestly, I don't see how this fight is any different from Strange's defeating of the In-Betweener (who is more powerful than Nekron). In both instances they use their powers to exploit the nature of their being to defeat them:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

#37 Posted by green_skaar (12403 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange solos

#38 Posted by TheVoidofDeath (2143 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#39 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

@artyom said:
@justicethorpsylocke said:
@artyom said:

@highaccuser said:

Prime solos.

@thesilentripper said:

Prime solos

@christianrapper said:

Unless Strange's shields can withstand punches that literally shattered reality he isn't survivng against Superboy Prime for very long at all.

From what I recall, his punches shattered the barrier between two realities, not reality itself.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

#40 Posted by justicethorpsylocke (3077 posts) - - Show Bio

@artyom said:
@justicethorpsylocke said:
@artyom said:

@highaccuser said:

Prime solos.

@thesilentripper said:

Prime solos

@christianrapper said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As a matter of fact, yes he has.

#41 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by justicethorpsylocke (3077 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by H4Z4RD (42 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team takes the win cuz of how magic resistant superboy and aquaman are here

Why make anti-magic vs magic lol just denying one teams abilities

#44 Edited by WastelandMan (8810 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_creator said:

@justicethorpsylocke: can you provide examples of auto shielding please

Survives a hit from a clone of Thanos said to be 5x physically stronger than the original:

No Caption Provided

Takes multiple hits from Blackbolt's voice:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tanks a blast from an amped Mephisto in his realm:

No Caption Provided

Survives Earth exploding:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tanks hits from a bloodlusted Hulk and Namor:

No Caption Provided

Tanks multiple hits from mindless Hulk:

No Caption Provided

Tanks millions of tons of water crashing down on top of him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#45 Posted by TheVoidofDeath (2143 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait is this Hom Wanda guys?

#46 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton:

Regarding the armor pictured in the OP, what does it do? What did Aquaman accomplish with it?

#47 Posted by Team_Sigma (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

Counters usually beat the things they're supposed to counter, Anti Magic stops.

#48 Posted by Nite_Nite (2348 posts) - - Show Bio

People forget that SBP is pretty much pre crisis Supes and that's what made him so powerful.

#49 Posted by willpayton (22083 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton:

Regarding the armor pictured in the OP, what does it do? What did Aquaman accomplish with it?

I'd have to bust out my comics and re-read those, but he used that armor when he defeated the Imperiex probe. The armor also survived without a scratch when the Probe exploded right next to it and the underwater city was apparently destroyed.

#50 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio