joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Takes place at the world tournament both are going all out win by ko or incap both who wins this is vegeta evolved blue form i am curious about this match up

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Vegeta. A weakened exhausted SSB Goku could put up a fight against SS Kefla. SS2 Kefla is only twice as strong while SSBE is 20x stronger than SSB. A fresh SSBKK Goku would be an even match or stronger than SS2 Kefla. SSBE Vegeta would stomp SS2 Kefla.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta, but it's not a stomp.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: that’s what I was fearing that I made a spite glad I did not

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Kefla, she matched the spirit bomb in ssj berserk 1 and tagged and could have killed UI Omen Goku in ssj 2 berserk after all. Vegeta's new transformation just seemed like a bit better than ssb with kaioken 20 at best, i don't think that he has enough power and speed.

JRAZZLE20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think ssbe Vegeta wins in a very high diff fight similar to the effort he needed to beat toppo. Ssbkkx20 Goku who was exhausted was able to at least fight kefla and ssbe Vegeta with full energy should be stronger than that Goku. If manga feats are included then Vegeta handily

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By takenstew22

@joshua755: People like to lowball Kefla because they think Goku was massively weakened or some shit when he was fighting her even though he was fighting just fine lol. They also for some reason like to gloss over the fact that she was only in her SSJ1 form when fighting KK Blue Goku. She went SSJ2 against UI Goku.

In her SSJ2 form she's about GOD Toppo level.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Their power is about the same. Vegeta has the amazing feat of punching through the power of destruction, so maybe he could punch through Kefla’s ultimate attack and then beat her up in melee.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kefla at her strongest would win but it is a good fight.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By thebuckaronatr
@jrazzle20 said:

I think ssbe Vegeta wins in a very high diff fight similar to the effort he needed to beat toppo. Ssbkkx20 Goku who was exhausted was able to at least fight kefla and ssbe Vegeta with full energy should be stronger than that Goku. If manga feats are included then Vegeta handily

Goku fought Kefla at her strongest just with Ultra Instinct but i second the manga part.

JRAZZLE20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebuckaronatr: yes Goku did but not with mui but I guess I assumed she started in ssj1 if she's in 2 I still don't know if she's stronger than God toppo and Vegeta is still smarter and more experienced so I think he takes a slight majority.

Avatar image for floydfromhell97
floydfromhell97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta mid to high diff

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hyoname

*DBS

Vegeta

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta. His showings against Jiren and Toppo seal it. Even if Kefla is hitting with Spirit bomb level attacks.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta with difficulty

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Xanman2000

Kefla mid diff.

Royal Blue is roughly equal to SSJBKKX20 Goku.

Kefla was stated by roshi to be able to kill UI Omen 2 Goku if her attack lands.

UI Omen 2 >>> SSJBKKX20.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting

Elenwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta should win, but he definitely isn't just stomping her.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 marvelfan1992  Online

Vegeta in a hard fight

Masma94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta after a tough fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f88bc0ec7a4f
deactivated-5f88bc0ec7a4f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta, if manga feats are allowed. If it's just anime feats, likely Kefla high diff.

BananaVist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta > Toppo > Kefla

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta with extreme pride.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@joshua755: People like to lowball Kefla because they think Goku was massively weakened or some shit when he was fighting her even though he was fighting just fine lol. They also for some reason like to gloss over the fact that she was only in her SSJ1 form when fighting KK Blue Goku. She went SSJ2 against UI Goku.

you realize SSRB Vegeta was pretty much punking Top after he got pissed right?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:

you realize SSRB Vegeta was pretty much punking Top after he got pissed right?

I know. That's why I said Vegeta wins lol.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku was able to go both ssj3 and kaioken, things we’ve seen truly exhausted goku not be able to do. Yes he wasn’t 100% but he was no where near as weakened as people say he was. Kefla was beating goku blue kkx20 which while I think vegeta is stronger than, it’s a close fight between evolved and x20.

Kefla mid diffs

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just can’t picture Vegeta allowing himself to lose to these kids.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Alsimmons77
@co-boss said:

Goku was able to go both ssj3 and kaioken, things we’ve seen truly exhausted goku not be able to do. Yes he wasn’t 100% but he was no where near as weakened as people say he was. Kefla was beating goku blue kkx20 which while I think vegeta is stronger than, it’s a close fight between evolved and x20.

Kefla high diffs

Stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Are they really though? I like Caulifla’s personality but she is kind of the opposite of thick.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By takenstew22

@stomps said:

@takenstew22: you are into lolis ?

Nah loli's are shit. Kale and Cal ain't a loli tho thankfully.

@the_hajduk said:

@takenstew22: Are they really though? I like Caulifla’s personality but she is kind of the opposite of thick.

Maybe, but you gotta agree atleast Kefla is thicc. I mean, just look at her. We need more Saiyan girls.

No Caption Provided

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

going by statement , kelfa stomps.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanman2000: You realize the reason she was going to be able to kill him if her punches landed is because UI omen is simply his base form with auto dodge and perfect countering? Vegeta should more than durable enough to take a punch from her due to Royal Blue being slightly stronger than Kkx20 Goku who was capable of tanking hits from her and surviving.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Hajduk

@takenstew22: I think that is fan art you posted. The artist has a watermark on the left side. Certain fans seem to have this concept in their mind of Kefla being thicc, but in the actual show they draw her like a 14 year old. She does become incredibly muscular just like Gotenks became muscular, but she just looks like a muscular 14 year old. This image of the saiyan girls being super sexy only exists in fan art.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This is why ppl think she is thicc.

its the only thing they have in mind when it comes to her body.

Weebs.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Hajduk

@takenstew22: Yeah, when I look at Caulifla or Kefla I SEE a 14 year old. So it always made me a little uncomfortable the way certain parts of the fandom interpreted those characters. I see all this fan art of Kale and Caulifla with huge bouncy chests and big round butts and I’m just like... they don’t look like this lol

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

going with vegeta.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate said:

@xanman2000: You realize the reason she was going to be able to kill him if her punches landed isbecause UI omen is simply his base form with auto dodge and perfect countering? Vegeta should more than durable enough to take a punch from her due to Royal Blue being slightly stronger than Kkx20 Goku who was capable of tanking hits from her and surviving.

Wrong.

Both UI Omen and Mastered ultra instinct give Goku a massive boost in power. UI isn't just Base Goku with auto dodge and perfect countering LOL.

Royal Blue = Kaioken x 20.

Kefla only in her SSJ form almost KO'ed SSJBKKGoku in one hit.

Also when did SSJBKKX20 Goku tank hits from SSJ2 Kefla?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By alextheboss

I'll go with Vegeta high difficulty. Kefla beat a tired SSB Goku, while by the end of the TOP Vegeta surpassed GoD Toppo, who also could have beaten that version of Goku pretty easily, though Kefla did power up after beating SSB Goku. Kefla has a chance, and could theoretically be stronger, but Vegeta just has better feats, and he doesn't have a time limit.

Manga SSBE Vegeta beats manga Kefla as well, considering she was stalemated by Gohan.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By noobsnowman

I like the double standards of how people claim that Kefla only beat a tired Goku but conveniently forget that Goku only got even more tired after that because he got literally no rest and was consistently fighting. He had no access to healing materials and he had no time to recover his strength. If anything Kefla was fighting one of the fresher and stronger iterations of Goku because he only got tired from one single fight.

The fact remains that Kefla while only at SSJ was able to swiftly unguard and overpower SSBKKx20 Goku with a single kick once she got serious, and her power in that form was serious enough to trigger Goku to go UI. SSJ2 Kefla is absolutely Jiren tier if she could tag Goku through his defensive UI, something that even FP Jiren failed to do, and she lasted as long as Jiren did in a fight as UI Goku, since their fight was 2 minutes. In fact, Kefla's raw power was such that she could destroy the entire universe (a GoD tier feat since Beerus could only do that at full power). Not to mention, she was durable enough to tank many of UI Goku's hits and expose the flaws of his form, a feat that is only replicated by Jiren.

SSBE Vegeta in comparison is only SSBKKx20 level as confirmed by sources, and thus would be beaten by SSJ Kefla. Kefla, while only at SSJ, replicated Vegeta's best feat with far less difficulty, Vegeta had to almost kill himself to eliminate GoD Toppo while Kefla incapacitated SSBKKx20 Goku with a single kick. That being said he stands absolutely no chance against her peak form, Kefla can forcefully lift him and throw him to the trash bin if that's how she wants the fight to play out.

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta >= Toppo > Kefla

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: Goku literally was more exhausted in his Kefla fight then he was after since he had nearly died moments before. No matter how much stamina he had from that point on, he still needed time for his condition to stabilize since his UI awakening and the fight with Kefla takes place within that time frame. It's very likely that Goku wouldn't have had to use those forms if he was in stable condition during his fight with Kefla, but he wasn't so he had to rely on his most powerful forms to keep him afloat rather than his own base power since he was still stabilizing from unlocking UI Omen. Also, everyone knows that UI has less durability and physical AP then SSJB as everyone on the stage notices that Goku was struggling with his attacks. This means that Vegeta would have an easier time tanking and dealing damage to Kefla.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By noobsnowman

@godgate:

Goku literally was more exhausted in his Kefla fight then he was after since he had nearly died moments before.

So what if Goku was close to death moments before? It does not change the fact that Goku was still only exhausted from one single fight and he only got weaker in his fights after Kefla.

No matter how much stamina he had from that point on, he still needed time for his condition to stabilize since his UI awakening and the fight with Kefla takes place within that time frame. It's very likely that Goku wouldn't have had to use those forms if he was in stable condition during his fight with Kefla,

He at no point had any time to rest or stabilize himself from his first fight against Jiren to the end of the ToP. So what's the point you're making? Why apply the standard here but not in his subsequent fights when he would be even more exhausted? This is a hypocritical double standard.

The point is simple fam. Goku had no time to recover in the ToP. It's not hard to understand that one would be less exhausted from one fight than say, after ten consecutive fights without rest.

but he wasn't so he had to rely on his most powerful forms to keep him afloat rather than his own base power since he was still stabilizing from unlocking UI Omen.

That's false. Whis said that Goku had to go SSBKK because SSJ Kefla was too powerful and Goku needed to access that form to beat her, and even then it was apparent that it's not enough.

UI only triggers unconsciously when Goku was pressured into extremely dangerous situations, usually when the opponent is extremely powerful. Goku himself admitted that he cannot access UI voluntarily, so he couldn't, as you quote, 'rely on it to keep him afloat' because he couldn't choose when to go UI.

Also, everyone knows that UI has less durability and physical AP then SSJB as everyone on the stage notices that Goku was struggling with his attacks.

'everyone knows' this is a classic ad populum argument which is a logical fallacy. Also, the notion of UI having less durability is unsupported. How can you possibly claim that UI have less durability when we never seen UI Omen Goku take any hits in any of his fights besides 2 tags from Kefla? You have nothing to prove such a claim.

Also, how does having less durability and physicals got to do with struggling with his offensive abilities? One is about defense and the other is about offense. The two have absolutely no relation to each other.