K.O, death and BFR counts as a victory

Who wins

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gogeta's attacks get reflected back at him. No one in DBS is beating this guy.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^oof

Gogeta tears reality on his face with a punch, massive missmatch

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zgtfreak

@gaoron: Tears a reality that didn't destroy Earth or even the surrounding area.

No Caption Provided

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: That's basically what tearing through reality means though, bending the laws of physics doesn't mean destruction. You can tear through reality in your bedroom without destroying your room.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: It doesn't need to be quantifiable in terms of DC since Accel NLF ability ignores DC either way lmao. All it needs to do is effect and distort space time like it did which Accel shields have no answer to,

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: If manga feats are allowed Gogeta should know hakai. I don’t really know anything about Accelarator besides his power has something to do with vectors, but hakai shouldn’t be a vector.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: We have no idea how it "distorts" anything or if it wasn't even space-time. Assuming it will effect his vectors is baseless.

@alextheboss We aren't sure whether Hakai is a vector or not, but it's a better chance than this unquantifiable "reality" feat.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ChaosKnight75

Accelerator gets punched into another reality

STAHP putting him against DBS characters

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accelerator is wreck into a pile of mess for lack of feats against DBS characters.

I won't be shock of his fans will say this guy is strong as the anti-monitor in terms of powers by random statements.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: We know for a fact they entered "an alternate dimension that doesn't exist in reality" as creators of the movie said. To do that they would need to effect space-time in one way or another and Accel has no answer for attacks of that nature. Simple as that.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta one shots.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: Evidence that said feat would disrupt his vectors and or not have any vectors at all? Not to mention that the dimension feat was a combined attack from Gogeta and Broly.

GoD_Beerus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here the Broly v.s Bogeta feat. When they are in the dimension their individual attacks were shown shattering parts of the dimension by them self. The last attack at the end dimension busted.

Loading Video...

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Attacks that effect space itself don't have direction or vectors unless you can prove it. They were breaking dimensional walls by themselves later on (someone posted video above). Destroying miniature time-space dimensions didn't start with Broly and Gogeta either. Goku,Vegeta, Jiren, saiyan girls all did it before aswell too. Gogeta and Broly only did it passively without actively trying to do it.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta rips him in half along with reality

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Na, Zeno drops him tbh. Hakai could too, depends on how is used.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accelerator wins.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

@zgtfreak: It doesn't need to be quantifiable in terms of DC since Accel NLF ability ignores DC either way lmao. All it needs to do is effect and distort space time like it did which Accel shields have no answer to,

>Says the ability is NLF

>Proceeds to mention a way where the ability is useless.

Bad logic is bad logic.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

@zgtfreak: Attacks that effect space itself don't have direction or vectors unless you can prove it. They were breaking dimensional walls by themselves later on (someone posted video above). Destroying miniature time-space dimensions didn't start with Broly and Gogeta either. Goku,Vegeta, Jiren, saiyan girls all did it before aswell too. Gogeta and Broly only did it passively without actively trying to do it.

Teleportation affects space itself... guess what Accel can reflect??

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Gaoron

@ecoblitz said:
@gaoron said:

Teleportation affects space itself... guess what Accel can reflect??

Only for literally instant. I would need scans for Accel countering teleportation while its in that instant moment if it really happened.

And even then breaking and just effecting space is not the same thing.
Grands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta all rounds

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Red_Leader

Gogeta lolstomps

Dimension busting is dimension busting

@zgtfreak said:

@gaoron: Tears a reality that didn't destroy Earth or even the surrounding area.

No Caption Provided

it didn't destroy it right

But it did change it from a volcanic area back to an arctic setting.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta stomps

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a joke thread, Gogeta SSB breaks all laws of physics on his face.

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta. This shouldn't be a fight.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By zgtfreak

@red_leader:

No Caption Provided

@gaoron Attacks that effect space itself don't have direction or vectors unless you can prove it.

The punch that caused it had a vector. The dimension itself breaking wouldn't harm Accelerator since it didn't harm the Earth or its environment, and merely transported them to a wasteland without ice. The dimensions breaking didn't even kill Bulma.

Destroying miniature time-space dimensions didn't start with Broly and Gogeta either. Goku,Vegeta, Jiren, saiyan girls all did it before aswell too

Where? (Not that it matters.)

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

@red_leader:

No Caption Provided

@gaoron Attacks that effect space itself don't have direction or vectors unless you can prove it.

The punch that caused it had a vector. The dimension itself breaking wouldn't harm Accelerator since it didn't harm the Earth or its environment, and merely transported them to a wasteland without ice. The dimensions breaking didn't even kill Bulma.

Destroying miniature time-space dimensions didn't start with Broly and Gogeta either. Goku,Vegeta, Jiren, saiyan girls all did it before aswell too

Your last point about the dimension busting not hurting bulma does not make sense since she was not in the dimension they were fighting in.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordragoon: Proof she wasn't? She was in the area where Gogeta and Broly were fighting, along with Whis; meaning she would've gotten dragged in. She was also with Whis after the dimensions sent Gogeta and Broly to some random wasteland; meaning it also transported her as well. She would've had to of been in the area of the dimensions breaking for it to transport her and Whis. You can headcanon that Whis took her there or protected her, but that is mere headcanon; as she didn't have any form of ki shielding around her.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

@lordragoon: Proof she wasn't? She was in the area where Gogeta and Broly were fighting, along with Whis; meaning she would've gotten dragged in. She was also with Whis after the dimensions sent Gogeta and Broly to some random wasteland; meaning it also transported her as well. She would've had to of been in the area of the dimensions breaking for it to transport her and Whis.

Were is the proof that she or whis was in it. It never showed either of them in it while they were fighting. Any assumption that they were in it is head canon. Simple as that.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@gaoron: what?

You claimed Accel shield countered an on going instantaneous teleportation. Show me scans of it. And when you are at it show me his shield countering space breaking attacks.

@zgtfreak said:

The punch that caused it had a vector.

But the effect of the punch didn't.

The dimension itself breaking wouldn't harm Accelerator since it didn't harm the Earth or its environment, and merely transported them to a wasteland without ice.

It doesn't need to since we know those guys attack potency. But hey show me environment destruction in this Battler scan that you so love to bring up as a reason for him being powerfull in h2h

No Caption Provided

Looks peak human to me by "muh environment destruction" fallacy.

The dimensions breaking didn't even kill Bulma.

She wasn't even in that dimension like user above me already said, do you even know what you are talking about or only post to waste time?

If it doesn't matter then I'm not gonna waste time answering.

Also your post dissapeared, I don't know if you deleted it or what.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By zgtfreak

@lordragoon said:
@zgtfreak said:

@lordragoon: Proof she wasn't? She was in the area where Gogeta and Broly were fighting, along with Whis; meaning she would've gotten dragged in. She was also with Whis after the dimensions sent Gogeta and Broly to some random wasteland; meaning it also transported her as well. She would've had to of been in the area of the dimensions breaking for it to transport her and Whis.

Were is the proof that she or whis was in it. It never showed either of them in it while they were fighting. Any assumption that they were in it is head canon. Simple as that.

The fact that she was transported along with Gogeta and Broly to the empty wasteland is enough for me. Are you asking for proof of her being in the wasteland or inside the trippy dimension?

@gaoronIt doesn't need to since we know those guys attack potency.

The power of Gogeta's punch =/= the dimension itself breaking (unless you're arguing that Gogeta can't even destroy Earth).

But hey show me environment destruction in this Battler scan that you so love to bring up as a reason for him being powerfull in h2h

Irrelevant to this discussion; and I posted that scan without context as a joke; not to mention that I don't need to show environment destruction for Battler. He is infinite-D with the lowest Umineko cosmology interpretation and is double infinite-D with the highest-balled Umineko cosmology; making even your wanked Lovecraft look like less than nothing in comparison.

However, how about we stop derailing this thread with irrelevant crap? Battler is irrelevant here and can conceptually erase these two by announcing it with mere words (no literally).

She wasn't even in that dimension like user above me already said, do you even know what you are talking about or only post to waste time?

Read my response to him.

Also your post dissapeared, I don't know if you deleted it or what.

It went to the very top of the page since it was marked as the best answer by the OP due to the environment part of my argument.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By zgtfreak

@gaoron@lordragoon I'll be gone for a bit since I need to run some errands; so I may not reply instantly to either of your guys' next comments. I'll be back in a few hours.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accelerator wins. There is no answer against his hax.

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accelerator wanking needs to stop, Gogeta roflblitzes due to Accelerators complete lack of several times faster than light vector shield feats.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

The power of Gogeta's punch =/= the dimension itself breaking

It didn't "break itself" lol. Broly and Gogeta destroyed it by clashing after previously destroying multiple walls within it by themselves.

(unless you're arguing that Gogeta can't even destroy Earth).

Irrelevant. Dimension that Gogeta and Broly entered and destroyed was "an alternate dimension outside of reality", nothing to do with Earth.

But hey show me environment destruction in this Battler scan that you so love to bring up as a reason for him being powerfull in h2h

Irrelevant to this discussion; and I posted that scan without context as a joke; not to mention that I don't need to show environment destruction for Battler

And I don't need to show environment destruction for Gogeta since we know his attack potency already.

. He is infinite-D with the lowest Umineko cosmology interpretation and is double infinite-D with the highest-balled Umineko cosmology; making even your wanked Lovecraft look like less than nothing in comparison.

However, how about we stop derailing this thread with irrelevant crap? Battler is irrelevant here and can conceptually erase these two by announcing it with mere words (no literally).

I'm just showcasing you your "environment destruction fallacy". Unless you think Battler hits with peak human punches.

Read my response to him.

What wasteland? They were still within the Ice Continent. She wasn't teleported anywhere nor did Whis or anyone present there other than Broly and Gogeta who were the only one that entered and destroyed a dimension. If you want to prove otherwise go on, show me Bulma anywhere inside dimension that the duo fought.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

I'll be gone for a bit since I need to run some errands; so I may not reply instantly to either of your guys' next comments. I'll be back in a few hours.

Ok. Remember you have yet to post scans of Accel shield countering space breaking attacks that Gogeta carry.

Lexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is not a fair fight, Gogeta punched him into oblivion

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By EcoBlitz

@gaoron: it’s a light novel... also do you know much about Index? Someone tried to teleport something inside Accel and it was reflected. No esper can beat him that’s why he’s number 1. Their powers don’t work on him it all gets reflected

Also idk why you’re asking me to bring proof for something I never stated.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: It has a manga aswell and I use "scan" as synonym to any proof for a feat, no matter if it's a book, live action, game, comic or any other media.

You tagged me with a post saying Accel can counter teleportation and those can counter attacks that effect space. But even if, that's still not enough to counter Gogeta who's attacks tear space enabling him to enter place outside of reality and destroy that miniature dimension.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: I said it can reflect attacks that use space because you mentioned that so I gave an example of an attack that warps space (btw teleportation in Index goes up to the 11th dimension)

Lexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Lexus

He won't be able to counter Gogeta who can tear apart dimension

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By zgtfreak

@gaoron: It didn't "break itself" lol. Broly and Gogeta destroyed it by clashing after previously destroying multiple walls within it by themselves.

I never said it broke itself. Get better at reading comprehension.

And I don't need to show environment destruction for Gogeta since we know his attack potency already.

Now you're arguing for Gogeta's attack potency (to which I never argued against), yet earlier admitted that Accelerator ignores attack potency.

I'm just showcasing you your "environment destruction fallacy". Unless you think Battler hits with peak human punches.

Now we're making up fake fallacies that don't actually exist? Ok. LOL

Let me make something very clear... I NEVER argued against Gogeta's attack potency; I said his attacks have VECTORS, and the dimension he destroyed wouldn't harm Accelerator because it didn't harm the Earth's environment or ANYONE; meaning the dimension shattering would not harm Accelerator since it didn't harm ANYONE or ANYTHING; it simply shattered harmlessly.

Now stop derailing this thread with Battler. He erases both verses by merely announcing it (literally). (Inb4 Gogeta>Battler.)

What wasteland? They were still within the Ice Continent. She wasn't teleported anywhere nor did Whis or anyone present there other than Broly and Gogeta who were the only one that entered and destroyed a dimension. If you want to prove otherwise go on, show me Bulma anywhere inside dimension that the duo fought.

There was no ice or lava when they came back, which implies at the very least they were transported back in another part of the continent.

Ok. Remember you have yet to post scans of Accel shield countering space breaking attacks that Gogeta carry.

Show me scans of the dimensions Gogeta and Broly shattered harming anyone or anything.

Lexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LoL, Broly still beat outta him, Gogeta is not needeed

Lexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers