Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
Legendary Super Saiyan Broly

Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta (Broly Movie
Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta (Broly Movie
MUI Goku (TOP)
MUI Goku (TOP)
Limit Breaker Jiren
Limit Breaker Jiren
Super Saiyan Blue Vegito (Future Trunk's arc)
Super Saiyan Blue Vegito (Future Trunk's arc)
Fused Zamasu (With Barrier of Light Halo)
Fused Zamasu (With Barrier of Light Halo)
Super Saiyan Blue Evolution Vegeta (TOP/ DBS EOS/ Broly Movie)
Super Saiyan Blue Evolution Vegeta (TOP/ DBS EOS/ Broly Movie)

Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x 20 Goku (TOP/ DBS EOS/ Broly Movie)
Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x 20 Goku (TOP/ DBS EOS/ Broly Movie)
God of Destruction form Hakai energy Toppo
God of Destruction form Hakai energy Toppo
Super Saiyan 2 Kefla
Super Saiyan 2 Kefla
Winged Anilaza
Winged Anilaza
Super Saiyan Rage Trunks with Spirit Bomb Sword
Super Saiyan Rage Trunks with Spirit Bomb Sword
Android 17 (TOP)
Android 17 (TOP)
Golden Frieza (Broly Movie)
Golden Frieza (Broly Movie)
Super Maximum Light Speed Mode Dyspo
Super Maximum Light Speed Mode Dyspo
Ultimate Gohan (TOP)
Ultimate Gohan (TOP)
Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black (Zamasu) With Sickle of Sorrow
Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black (Zamasu) With Sickle of Sorrow
Hit with time cage (TOP)
Hit with time cage (TOP)
Immortal Future Zamasu
Immortal Future Zamasu
Super Saiyan Blue Copy Vegeta
Super Saiyan Blue Copy Vegeta
Kunshi
Kunshi
Legendary Siper Saiyan 2 Kale
Legendary Siper Saiyan 2 Kale
Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla
Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla
Tournament of Power Piccolo
Tournament of Power Piccolo
Super Saiyan 2 Cabba
Super Saiyan 2 Cabba
Skinny Buu
Skinny Buu
Roshi with Mafuba Sealing Pot
Roshi with Mafuba Sealing Pot
Frost with poison needles
Frost with poison needles
Botamo
Botamo
Mageta (immune to insults)
Mageta (immune to insults)

Round 1

(Above)

Round 2

• Gogeta and Vegito can go Super Saiyan Blue Evolution and or Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x20 if required
  • Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x20 Goku get's his spirit bomb from TOP but can't add more power to it.
  • Current Moro (manga version) joins team mortals
No Caption Provided

Rules

• All combatants are anime version/ Movie versions (only Moro for the second round is manga version)
  • Vegito and Gogeta have unlimited fusion time, but can still run out of energy if pushed to their energy's limit
  • Limit Breaker Jiren and MUI Goku don't lose their forms and can remain in their respective forms so long as they can still fight and still have energy to spare
  • Non fused fighters are not allowed to fuse via potara or fusion dance but can combine attacks and work together

Who Wins each round? and why? How much difficulty does winning team win with? Are there any casualties?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 JOVIOLMA  Online

>Mortals

> Immortal Zamasu

No Caption Provided

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: I was going to say the same thing lol

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MUI Goku can probably solo and LB Jiren. Together they stomp

https://youtu.be/CtM31vaKduc

Just to remind everyone how much stronger less than full power Jiren is compared to the Gods

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lilgodperv  Online

The team of mortals in sn unholy stomp

Flameburn146

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Flameburn146

I just realized I named the team "Mortals" despite Zamasu being "Immortal" lmao, I've now made corrections to the tittle.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MattyBoi

Team stomps. MUI Goku solos and Jiren solos.

Edit: Vegito and Gogeta solo aswell since they have SSJBE/SSJBkkx20

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:

Team wins but Jiren and Goku ain't soloing.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: I don't see why they can't, even suppressed Jiren is stated to be above the gods.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team mortals lolstomp.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GangOrca

@mattyboi: Suppressed Jiren's power was compared to a hakaishin which led to Whis realizing he was the mortal above the gods. Jiren is likely stronger than the gods individually but not altogether.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: Yes, but that's suppressed Jiren. Let alone full power Jiren and limit breaker Jiren who are MUCH stronger. Him and MUI would also be able to just blitz here.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The GoDs get clowned worst than what MUI Goku did to Jiren.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: We don't know if he's the mortal above gods in suppressed state or full powered state. Even at full power he had some difficulties beating a team of Android 17, SSJBKKx20 Goku, SSJBE Vegeta, and Golden Frieza who would get lolstomped by 12 GoDs working together. Limit Breaker Jiren could definitely handle multiple GoDs but suspension of disbelief only goes so far to say he handles all of them.

Avatar image for animeisniche_ok
Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They could seal Team into a sword.

Beerus is the MVP, but with Moro... Team stomps.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:

We don't know if he's the mortal above gods in suppressed state or full powered state.

Whis stated he's the mortal above gods in his suppressed state, however it doesn't matter since full power Jiren got clowned by MUI Goku and LB Jiren is much stronger than that Goku.

Even at full power he had some difficulties beating a team of Android 17, SSJBKKx20 Goku, SSJBE Vegeta,

That wasn't full power Jiren, Jiren only started going full power against UI Omen Goku.

and Golden Frieza who would get lolstomped by 12 GoDs working together.

Golden Frieza got fodderized by Jiren lol. He just came back and got one shotted.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi:

Whis stated he's the mortal above gods in his suppressed state, however it doesn't matter since full power Jiren got clowned by MUI Goku and LB Jiren is much stronger than that Goku.

Whis said he was like a hakaishin with his overwhelming power which then led him to realize he was the mortal above the gods.

That wasn't full power Jiren, Jiren only started going full power against UI Omen Goku.

I'm pretty sure they said Jiren was using his full power at the start of episode 127. Unless you can prove me wrong and show he only started going all out against UI Omen Goku.

Golden Frieza got fodderized by Jiren lol. He just came back and got one shotted.

Did you purposely cut my whole sentence for this cheap counter?

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:

Whis said he was like a hakaishin with his overwhelming power which then led him to realize he was the mortal above the gods.

Yeah, and that was just suppressed Jiren.

I'm pretty sure they said Jiren was using his full power at the start of episode 127. Unless you can prove me wrong and show he only started going all out against UI Omen Goku.

Can I see that scan? Because the episode 129 guide states he went FP against UI Goku.

No Caption Provided

Did you purposely cut my whole sentence for this cheap counter?

I cut the sentence to address both points.

Jiren was only "struggling" with 17. Goku and Vegeta. Golden Frieza got one shotted, so you saying he struggled with him is blatantly false.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By GangOrca

Yeah, and that was just suppressed Jiren.

That doesn't necessarily mean that suppressed Jiren is stronger than the GoDs. Even FP Broly was only said to probably be stronger than Beerus.

Can I see that scan? Because the episode 129 guide states he went FP against UI Goku.

No Caption Provided

Just checked, while I can't post scans the narrator said he was unleashing his true power and Vegeta said he was finally getting serious. That might not exactly mean full power but that does say he was putting in significant effort.

I cut the sentence to address both points.

Jiren was only "struggling" with 17. Goku and Vegeta. Golden Frieza got one shotted, so you saying he struggled with him is blatantly false.

I decided to group Golden Frieza with 17, Goku, and Vegeta because they attacked closely at the same time, that's an error on my part. However, since you pointed out that they attacked at separate times, that helps your case even less.

StarBlend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By StarBlend

Main problem is the gods mainly lack feats except for beerus..which itself is insufficient.

So logically gods should win this..But realistically mortals takes this based on shear no of superior feats!!

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team of mortals in sn unholy stomp

@gangorca said:
@mattyboi said:

Team wins but Jiren and Goku ain't soloing.

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 : Destroyers. Jiren is not even close to Beerus.

R2 : Team

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:

That doesn't necessarily mean that suppressed Jiren is stronger than the GoDs. Even FP Broly was only said to probably be stronger than Beerus.

Yes it does mean he's stronger than the GoDs, if not suppressed Jiren, then at LEAST full power Jiren would be much stronger than the gods. This wouldn't make sense though, because Jiren was stated to be the mortal above the GoDs, not a MIGHT or anything like that.

Just checked, while I can't post scans the narrator said he was unleashing his true power and Vegeta said he was finally getting serious. That might not exactly mean full power but that does say he was putting in significant effort.

He was getting serious, but he wasn't anywhere near full power.

I decided to group Golden Frieza with 17, Goku, and Vegeta because they attacked closely at the same time, that's an error on my part. However, since you pointed out that they attacked at separate times, that helps your case even less.

They didn't do anything to Jiren though, 17 was only able to put a small scratch on him with a surprise attack.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes it does mean he's stronger than the GoDs, if not suppressed Jiren, then at LEAST full power Jiren would be much stronger than the gods. This wouldn't make sense though, because Jiren was stated to be the mortal above the GoDs, not a MIGHT or anything like that.

When witnessing Jiren's power, Kaioshin and Whis already knew he was holding back. Combined that with the level of power he was already demonstrating allowed Whis to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

He was getting serious, but he wasn't anywhere near full power.

You could say it wasn't full power but it was definitely close.

They didn't do anything to Jiren though, 17 was only able to put a small scratch on him with a surprise attack.

They held him back for a significant amount of time though and traded some blows. Damage wise they didn't do anything significant but that wasn't the point of my post.

Edd57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure , master Roshi is too much for the gods

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:

When witnessing Jiren's power, Kaioshin and Whis already knew he was holding back. Combined that with the level of power he was already demonstrating allowed Whis to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

They didn't know how much he was holding back, they actually stated he was the mortal above the gods when he pushed back the spirit bomb, and due to the power he demonstrated when pushing back said spirit bomb. Plus, even if you wanna lowball Jiren and say he's only above GoDs when at full power, MUI Goku clowned this Jiren and effortlessly blitzed him, and LB Jiren here is above MUI Goku(pre rage amp).

You could say it wasn't full power but it was definitely close.

Highly doubt he was going close to fp.

They held him back for a significant amount of time though and traded some blows. Damage wise they didn't do anything significant but that wasn't the point of my post.

They stalled him, but they really couldn't do anything to him, and were just getting stomped. Plus, this isn't full power Jiren, so I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi:

They didn't know how much he was holding back, they actually stated he was the mortal above the gods when he pushed back the spirit bomb, and due to the power he demonstrated when pushing back said spirit bomb.

No, they never said he was above GoDs because he pushed back the spirit bomb, they said his overwhelming power was like a hakaishin and then Whis states that perhaps he's the mortal above gods. Unless you wanna argue that Kefla is above the GoDs and so is a combination of ToP Goku and Vegeta.

Plus, even if you wanna lowball Jiren and say he's only above GoDs when at full power, MUI Goku clowned this Jiren and effortlessly blitzed him, and LB Jiren here is above MUI Goku(pre rage amp).

That still doesn't mean he would beat all 12 Gods of Destruction at the same time.

Highly doubt he was going close to fp.

The narrator states he was unleashing his "true power", Vegeta states he's finally getting "serious", Jiren is screaming and powering up for 30 seconds, his aura is the same as it was in episode 129, he is obviously not spending more time goofing off but you still think he had not even close to FP?

They stalled him, but they really couldn't do anything to him, and were just getting stomped. Plus, this isn't full power Jiren, so I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

The fact that they were doing anything to him, and for half the episode I may add, makes it hard for me to believe that is going to solo 12 GoDs. Also, what evidence do you have that Jiren was still holding out a bunch?

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MattyBoi

@gangorca:

No, they never said he was above GoDs because he pushed back the spirit bomb, they said his overwhelming power was like a hakaishin and then Whis states that perhaps he's the mortal above gods. Unless you wanna argue that Kefla is above the GoDs and so is a combination of ToP Goku and Vegeta.

Yes they did state that he was above the GoDs once he blinked away the spirit bomb. They mentioned that his overwhelming power(that he used when pushing away the spirit bomb), was GoD level, and they stated he could even be above the GoDs. Kefla hitting as hard as the spirit bomb wouldn't put her above the GoDs, SSJ2 Kefla could potentially be argued to be GoD level, but not above them.

That still doesn't mean he would beat all 12 Gods of Destruction at the same time.

Yes, it does. MUI Goku blitzed and clowned FP Jiren who is above the GoDs. LB Jiren was much stronger than that Goku.

The narrator states he was unleashing his "true power", Vegeta states he's finally getting "serious", Jiren is screaming and powering up for 30 seconds, his aura is the same as it was in episode 129, he is obviously not spending more time goofing off but you still think he had not even close to FP?

Can I see the scans? Getting serious does not mean going full power.

The fact that they were doing anything to him, and for half the episode I may add, makes it hard for me to believe that is going to solo 12 GoDs. Also, what evidence do you have that Jiren was still holding out a bunch?

That Jiren clearly wasn't going all out. Didn't he make an attack that would've one shotted them all if Android 17 didn't shield them with his barriers and "self destruct"? Plus, you keep ignoring my argument: since MUI Goku casually blitzed and clowned full power Jiren, who is above the GoDs, Goku and Jiren would just easily clown the GoDs here. The GoDs wouldn't be able to hurt them either, Goku casually swiped away Jiren's strongest attack.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi:

Yes they did state that he was above the GoDs once he blinked away the spirit bomb. They mentioned that his overwhelming power(that he used when pushing away the spirit bomb), was GoD level, and they stated he could even be above the GoDs.

They state he could be above the GoDs and that's with them knowing he is holding back. Also, GoD tier has a pretty large range.

Kefla hitting as hard as the spirit bomb wouldn't put her above the GoDs, SSJ2 Kefla could potentially be argued to be GoD level, but not above them.

Except Kefla was stronger than the 1st UI Omen Goku that was trading blows with the Jiren that pushed back the spirit bomb.

Yes, it does. MUI Goku blitzed and clowned FP Jiren who is above the GoDs. LB Jiren was much stronger than that Goku.

So what you're saying is LB Jiren > MUI Goku > FP Jiren > GoD tier, am I right? That's proof that he's much stronger than a GoD for sure but how is that proof of him soloing?

Can I see the scans? Getting serious does not mean going full power.

I can't find any good scans but he says on 5:03 of episode 127 and there's the narrator saying his piece in the episode 126 recap.

That Jiren clearly wasn't going all out. Didn't he make an attack that would've one shotted them all if Android 17 didn't shield them with his barriers and "self destruct"?

You mean when Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza were all worn out and on the ground in their depowered states?

Plus, you keep ignoring my argument: since MUI Goku casually blitzed and clowned full power Jiren, who is above the GoDs, Goku and Jiren would just easily clown the GoDs here.

Being much faster than any one GoD doesn't mean Jiren is incapable of being touched unless he plans on taking down one, retreating, then returning to take down another one by one until there are like 3 to 4 left.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:

They state he could be above the GoDs and that's with them knowing he is holding back. Also, GoD tier has a pretty large range.

They don't mention him being above GoDs because of him holding back, they mention it due to his high power.

Yes, I know the range is high but this is just suppressed Jiren.

Except Kefla was stronger than the 1st UI Omen Goku that was trading blows with the Jiren that pushed back the spirit bomb.

Jiren wasn't trying at all against UI Omen Goku.

So what you're saying is LB Jiren > MUI Goku > FP Jiren > GoD tier, am I right? That's proof that he's much stronger than a GoD for sure but how is that proof of him soloing?

"Yes, it does. MUI Goku blitzed and clowned FP Jiren who is above the GoDs. LB Jiren was much stronger than that Goku." Since the gap between Jiren and the GoDs are much bigger than that here, he's gonna be blitzing and one shotting most of them here, the ones that don't get one shotted just get stomped.

I can't find any good scans but he says on 5:03 of episode 127 and there's the narrator saying his piece in the episode 126 recap.

I need a scan though.

You mean when Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza were all worn out and on the ground in their depowered states?

You're right, but it was Jiren who got them to that state without trying much.

Being much faster than any one GoD doesn't mean Jiren is incapable of being touched unless he plans on taking down one, retreating, then returning to take down another one by one until there are like 3 to 4 left.

Jiren couldn't touch MUI Goku, and the gap between him and the GoDs here is much higher than that. I don't see how he's getting touched here.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi:

They don't mention him being above GoDs because of him holding back, they mention it due to his high power. Yes, I know the range is high but this is just suppressed Jiren.

The problem is that they never directly said that he was above GoDs because of this. You said it yourself, they said he could be above them with the information that they had on Jiren.

Jiren wasn't trying at all against UI Omen Goku.

It's still the same Jiren that pushed back the spirit bomb. If Jiren was really above GoDs because of that feat then Kefla would also be above GoDs.

"Yes, it does. MUI Goku blitzed and clowned FP Jiren who is above the GoDs. LB Jiren was much stronger than that Goku." Since the gap between Jiren and the GoDs are much bigger than that here, he's gonna be blitzing and one shotting most of them here, the ones that don't get one shotted just get stomped.

I don't see him one-shotting. I don't even think SSJB Gogeta one-shots any GoD unless it's Sidra. DB characters are infamous for taking long beatings from beings stronger than them.

I need a scan though.

Sorry, can't find a good scan. I hope this will work. This might not be his full power but he was definitely trying. 1:25

Loading Video...

You're right, but it was Jiren who got them to that state without trying much.

Still it felt like Jiren was putting quite some effort.

Jiren couldn't touch MUI Goku, and the gap between him and the GoDs here is much higher than that. I don't see how he's getting touched here.

There is so many of them and only one of him that it makes it almost impossible. I guess you and I just see GoD tier at different levels. Here how I see it, the average boxer beats the average untrained man. Mike Tyson beat up Larry Holmes who would beat up the average pro boxer. Even though Mike Tyson is much stronger, faster, and more durable than the average untrained man I don't see him taking on 12 at the same time.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:

The problem is that they never directly said that he was above GoDs because of this. You said it yourself, they said he could be above them with the information that they had on Jiren.

Exactly, but they confirmed he was at least GoD level.

It's still the same Jiren that pushed back the spirit bomb. If Jiren was really above GoDs because of that feat then Kefla would also be above GoDs.

Ok, then I guess Kefla is above the GoDs too then.

I don't see him one-shotting. I don't even think SSJB Gogeta one-shots any GoD unless it's Sidra. DB characters are infamous for taking long beatings from beings stronger than them.

SSJB Gogeta is weaker than Jiren. Plus, if you're MUCH stronger than someone you can one shot them in dragon ball.

Sorry, can't find a good scan. I hope this will work. This might not be his full power but he was definitely trying. 1:25

Sure, he was trying. But this isn't anywhere near his full power.

There is so many of them and only one of him that it makes it almost impossible. I guess you and I just see GoD tier at different levels. Here how I see it, the average boxer beats the average untrained man. Mike Tyson beat up Larry Holmes who would beat up the average pro boxer. Even though Mike Tyson is much stronger, faster, and more durable than the average untrained man I don't see him taking on 12 at the same time.

If Tyson was able to blitz those guys, I see him easily taking that fight. You don't understand the gap in power here, Jiren is literally blitzing all of these guys before they know what happened.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: Sorry, but I don’t think we’re going to come to an agreement considering our argument is only leading to more disagreements (Kefla being above GoDs and Jiren > Gogeta). Think we’re just going to have to agree to disagree.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: Alright. Kefla being above the GoDs was your point btw.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By GangOrca

@mattyboi: Should’ve clarified, that would’ve been the case if Jiren was stronger than GoDs while pushing back the spirit bomb. I don’t believe that to be the case.

ScotticusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Too many skilled powerhouses and people who are at least able to provide a decent distraction.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too much fodders in Team. The true Powerhouse the team have is Gogeta blue who is above Gods of Destructions by quite a huge gap

Gogeta solos Round 2