DBH Zeno and Grand Priest vs Archier Sonic

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for animeisniche_ok
Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Animeisniche_ok

DBH Zeno and Grand Priest don't have any feat because they are too OP, that's why these two guys are side characters.

Just for the lulz.

Who wins?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By lettsplay10

Sonic blitzes and one-shots. Grand Priest is featless and Zeno can't even see Dyspo moving fast.

Avatar image for animeisniche_ok
Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Animeisniche_ok

Oh and the only thing we know is that the gap between Mechikabura and Grand Priest is ∞ (literally infinte)

What we do know is that DBH characters are 18x stronger than baseline infinte multiversal beings (ignoring scaling chains)

It's sucks that these two are side characters but money wise it makes sense, lol.

And DBH miracles are not allowed because too OP.

I did this just for the lulz.

SeiyaSaiyaJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Horrible Stomp

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff28288e0b69
deactivated-5ff28288e0b69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic one-shots. spite

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic blitzes and one-shots. Grand Priest is featless and Zeno can't even see Dyspo moving fast.

1. How is he powerful enough to one-shot a multiversal character?

2. Zeno doesn't have to see him moving, he just activates his power and erases whatever he wants. Speed is a non-factor for him.

I know Archie Sonic is OP as hell (MFTL, ripping universes apart etc) but he's against someone who scales above universe-level fighters and another who can casually erase multiple universes at once. Am I missing something?

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333:

1. How is he powerful enough to one-shot a multiversal character?

What durability feats does Zeno have?

2. Zeno doesn't have to see him moving, he just activates his power and erases whatever he wants. Speed is a non-factor for him.

Loading Video...

Speed is very relevant before Zeno clenches his fists or does anything Sonic would have already vibrated his hand trough Zeno's skull before Zeno even thinks about erasing.

I know Archie Sonic is OP as hell (MFTL, ripping universes apart etc) but he's against someone who scales above universe-level fighters and another who can casually erase multiple universes at once. Am I missing something?

And? That alone doesn't mean he can beat Sonic. Grand Priest is featless.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both of them are featless and only have scaling, none only that but people ignore the version and just use canon versions. Why not instead of using those two just use characters that are used for scale anyway like Mechikabura, Demigra or even Fu, you know, characters that don't need scaling and guess work.