LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

stipulation:

Data spent a week with each member of the Avengers. They are equally armed. I really think this fight would be interesting, I know it sounds nuts, but I just watched this episode of Star Trek and Data is a beast.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Kraven

Data is much faster & stronger than Taskmaster. He's almost as strong as Spider-man. He can move his limbs almost as fast as Quicksilver. Data's 'skin' is so strong it's bulletproof. Lore (Data's evil twin) took out Worf with a single punch. You're right, Data is a beast. Taskmaster is dead.

-Data-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By -Data-
@Kraven said:
"

Data is much faster & stronger than Taskmaster. He's almost as strong as Spider-man. He can move his limbs almost as fast as Quicksilver. Data's 'skin' is so strong it's bulletproof. Lore (Data's evil twin) took out Worf with a single punch. You're right, Data is a beast. Taskmaster is dead.

"
I agree. Data was build to be superior to any living life form in a physical and logical matter. His only weakness feelings and longing for emotion, but in battle. THe lack of those makes him a dangerous foe. Task Master is not going to win this. Data = Terminator + Deathstroke.