Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Vrakmul

Rockfall says:

"Wolverine."

Give me some details. Dreadnought want her juicy details!
Post Edited:2007-11-06 08:33:35

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Kraven

Wolverine.

Old Wolvie leaps towards Vader and gets cut across the wrists with a light saber. The saber goes down to but not through the bone.

Wolverine gets up breathing heavy and Vader responds "..Impressive." Then he uses the force to crush the groggy Wolverine's wind pipe.

Vader thinks Wolverine is dead, calls some Troopers in to get rid of the body and he goes about his business on the Death Star.

Wolverine heals while the Troopers are carrying out his body. He easily kills the Troopers and takes one of their uniforms.

He uses it to get close to Vader and guts the Sith Lord from behind.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

I think the biggest advantage wolvie has over vader is his adamentium skelaton. If vader attempts a quick slash with the expectations of the light saber cleanly cutting through his body vader would be completely cought off gaurd.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Vader.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I really fail to see how a slow, clumsy cyborg with moderate to low-level TK and telepathy is going to harm a fast, highly skilled opponent with unbreakable claws that can cut through his suit like butter and a healing factor that allowed him to survive being burned down to a skeleton.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Alexander Anderson says:

"I really fail to see how a slow, clumsy cyborg with moderate to low-level TK and telepathy is going to harm a fast, highly skilled opponent with unbreakable claws that can cut through his suit like butter and a healing factor that allowed him to survive being burned down to a skeleton."

Easily, thats how.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Methos

Alexander Anderson says:

"I really fail to see how a slow, clumsy cyborg with moderate to low-level TK and telepathy is going to harm a fast, highly skilled opponent with unbreakable claws that can cut through his suit like butter and a healing factor that allowed him to survive being burned down to a skeleton."

spoken like someone that has never seen "Force Speed" in action...

M

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Wolverine is tough, but I just can't see him taking down Vader. Vader has to many powers that would make Wolverines chances on this fight very slim.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

People seem to forget, or not know, that these characters go deeper then just the movies.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Vrakmul

King of Kings says:

"People seem to forget, or not know, that these characters go deeper then just the movies."

That's because most people aren't aware that any novel, comic, or tv series *like star wars clone wars and that upcoming

CGI one* that isn't titled infinity tales is cannon.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Figures

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Vrakmul

King of Kings says:

"Figures"

Yeah. People should read Lucasfilm's Canon Policy. It would help clarify a lot of things about star wars.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By speedlgt

I agree with what some others have said.

1st I really am not sure how powerful vader really is. Based on films yes it seems that he lacks the power on a level that would allow to kill wolve.

But how fast and powerful is vader based on cannon? and just how much TK power does he have.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vrakmul

speedlgt says:

"I agree with what some others have said.1st I really am not sure how powerful vader really is. Based on films yes it seems that he lacks the power on a level that would allow to kill wolve.But how fast and powerful is vader based on cannon? and just how much TK power does he have."

It goes a lot deeper than the movies. Before you can say you truly know star wars you need to read some of the novels and technical guides. I have all the technical guides and a healthy amount of the novels.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By vegeta

could the light saber cut through adamantium

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By speedlgt

Dreadnaught says:

"speedlgt says:
"I agree with what some others have said. 1st I really am not sure how powerful vader really is. Based on films yes it seems that he lacks the power on a level that would allow to kill wolve. But how fast and powerful is vader based on cannon? and just how much TK power does he have."
It goes a lot deeper than the movies. Before you can say you truly know star wars you need to read some of the novels and technical guides. I have all the technical guides and a healthy amount of the novels. "

so who wins in your opinion?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vrakmul

speedlgt says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"speedlgt says:
"I agree with what some others have said. 1st I really am not sure how powerful vader really is. Based on films yes it seems that he lacks the power on a level that would allow to kill wolve. But how fast and powerful is vader based on cannon? and just how much TK power does he have."
It goes a lot deeper than the movies. Before you can say you truly know star wars you need to read some of the novels and technical guides. I have all the technical guides and a healthy amount of the novels. "

so who wins in your opinion?"

Vader would use his ever loving choke O doom. Wolverine Still needs to breathe to live, so he'll be vulnerable to being strangled to death.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By speedlgt

Dreadnaught says:

"speedlgt says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"speedlgt says:
Vader would use his ever loving choke O doom. Wolverine Still needs to breathe to live, so he'll be vulnerable to being strangled to death. "

sounds logical but can wolverine die? I mean as soon as vader lets the choke go wouldnt wolve just heal?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Vrakmul

speedlgt says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"speedlgt says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"speedlgt says:
Vader would use his ever loving choke O doom. Wolverine Still needs to breathe to live, so he'll be vulnerable to being strangled to death. "

sounds logical but can wolverine die? I mean as soon as vader lets the choke go wouldnt wolve just heal?"

Regeneration does not save you from suffocation. All it does it prevent air from getting to you, and that's all it needs to kill. And He can't use his healing powers to get oxygen.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Methos says:

"Alexander Anderson says:

spoken like someone that has never seen "Force Speed" in action...

M"

Really? Show me evidence of Vader's use of Force speed. Because there's a lot of evidence to show he's slower and more cumbersome than the average Force user. Luke Skywalker, with a relatively low level of training, managed to get in a couple good shots on him in Empire Strikes Back. Darth Maul kicked the hell out of him in their (canon) duel, and Vader only won through a last-ditch move while Maul was gloating. Lucas specifically cited Vader as an example of why PT combat is faster and more acrobatic than in the Originals, saying something to the effect of "all we've seen in Star Wars so far is an old man, an untrained boy, and a cripple in a suit." Vader is slow and ponderous in his armor, relying on his brute strength and rage to win against more agile opponents. That's the whole basis for his fighting style. How do you see him beating someone with Wolverine's strength, speed, experience and regenerative capability? Not to mention the claws, which don't cauterize the wounds they make? I'm genuinely curious.

And before people start going on about how I need to "watch more than the movies", I'd like to say that I've read a good chunk of the EU (both comics and novels), played most of the games, and own a good number of the technical manuals. I've also gone out of my way to keep pace with events in the Star Wars Universe that I haven't been able to read by checking the Databank. I know what I'm talking about. And I also know that the movies are the highest level of Star Wars canon (along with the novelizations, but the movies are traditionally placed first), followed by all the other Star Wars media, and that Lucasfilm has no problem retconning novels and other media that contradict the movies. So don't lecture me on canon policy and don't lecture me on my depth of knowledge.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught says:

"speedlgt says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"speedlgt says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"speedlgt says:

sounds logical but can wolverine die? I mean as soon as vader lets the choke go wouldnt wolve just heal?"

Regeneration does not save you from suffocation. All it does it prevent air from getting to you, and that's all it needs to kill. And He can't use his healing powers to get oxygen. "

He seemed to do just fine without muscles or a respiratory system when he got tossed into a vat of molten metal.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Methos

I wasn't lecturing you... i was noting how Force Speed could influence a fight like this...

True, Vader as a cyborg is slow and cumbersome, but he still has access to a lot of the force potential, including force lightning, force choke and force premonitions.

all of these together could alter the outcome of a fight.

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Ghostshell

WoW. This is still going.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Vrakmul

Methos says:

"I wasn't lecturing you... i was noting how Force Speed could influence a fight like this...True, Vader as a cyborg is slow and cumbersome, but he still has access to a lot of the force potential, including force lightning, force choke and force premonitions.all of these together could alter the outcome of a fight.M"

Not force lightning. If he tried force lightning he would damage his prosthetics, But he can use the rest of the spectrum. Just no electrical based force powers.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Methos

Alexander Anderson says:

"He seemed to do just fine without muscles or a respiratory system when he got tossed into a vat of molten metal."

that's just hilariously bad writing coupled with Wolverines now Godlike regeneration

M

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Methos says:

"He seemed to do just fine without muscles or a respiratory system when he got tossed into a vat of molten metal."

that's just hilariously bad writing coupled with Wolverines now Godlike regeneration

M

"

I totally agree, but it's still a valid power. And I wasn't referring to you with the lecturing comment.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By crazy spidey

Methos says:

that's just hilariously bad writing coupled with Wolverines now Godlike regeneration M "

but it still must be taken into account. Wolvie

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vrakmul

crazy spidey says:

"Methos says:
that's just hilariously bad writing coupled with Wolverines now Godlike regeneration M "

but it still must be taken into account. Wolvie"

Actually bad writing is always ignored around here.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Methos

crazy spidey says:

"Methos says:

don't make me puke...

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Methos

Alexander Anderson says:

"I totally agree, but it's still a valid power. And I wasn't referring to you with the lecturing comment."

if we're counting hilariously bad writing as powers, we could site that while Vader has access to the force he can do anything that any force user is capable of doing...

even comic back from the dead as two force users have done in the past.

M

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By crazy spidey

Dreadnaught says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Methos says:
Actually bad writing is always ignored around here. "

people have used that same exact story in other situations and it seemed to pass then

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Vrakmul

crazy spidey says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Methos says:

people have used that same exact story in other situations and it seemed to pass then"

Probably not when methos or gambler or me were around. And let me ask you this. Do we ever take the Hulk's more ridiculous victories like his horrible victory against several cosmic entities into account?. And do we ever, ever, ever take the time when Thor went all out on Godzilla and Godzilla just flicked Thor away like if Thor didn't amount to so much as a fly? No we don't.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By crazy spidey

Dreadnaught says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Methos says:
people have used that same exact story in other situations and it seemed to pass then"
Probably not when methos or gambler or me were around. And let me ask you this. Do we ever take the Hulk's more ridiculous victories *like his horrible victory against several cosmic entities* into account?. And do we ever, ever, ever take the time when Thor went all out on Godzilla and Godzilla just flicked Thor away like if Thor didn't amount to so much as a fly? No we don't. "

lol k fine, I get it. But I mean "bad writing" is so subjective. But F#$% it, we will no longer use Wolverine surviving a volcano as canon.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Methos says:

"I totally agree, but it's still a valid power. And I wasn't referring to you with the lecturing comment."

if we're counting hilariously bad writing as powers, we could site that while Vader has access to the force he can do anything that any force user is capable of doing...

even comic back from the dead as two force users have done in the past.

M

"

You'd still have to show a canon source where Vader had those advanced powers. His limits are quite well defined, unlike most Force users. He can't compare to ancient Sith like Sion, Revan, Exar Kun or Nihilus. Like it or not, Wolvie's regeneration has become, for the time being, stupidly potent. It's not an isolated case, it's a (bad) decision by whoever sets the rules for the X-books.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Methos

Alexander Anderson says:

"You'd still have to show a canon source where Vader had those advanced powers. His limits are quite well defined, unlike most Force users. He can't compare to ancient Sith like Sion, Revan, Exar Kun or Nihilus. Like it or not, Wolvie's regeneration has become, for the time being, stupidly potent. It's not an isolated case, it's a (bad) decision by whoever sets the rules for the X-books."

ok fair enough...

force choke is an easy solution, or force grip to just hold him in place while Vade slices and dices with his light saber

M

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Vrakmul

crazy spidey says:

"Methos says:
"You'd still have to show a canon source where Vader had those advanced powers. His limits are quite well defined, unlike most Force users. He can't compare to ancient Sith like Sion, Revan, Exar Kun or Nihilus. Like it or not, Wolvie's regeneration has become, for the time being, stupidly potent. It's not an isolated case, it's a (bad) decision by whoever sets the rules for the X-books."
ok fair enough... force choke is an easy solution, or force grip to just hold him in place while Vade slices and dices with his light saber M"

can Vader force choke while attacking with his saber..?I've never seen him do that"

Force Grip not Force choke. Force Grip is when you use the force to just hold someone, you can still do other things as it requires very very very little concentration.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, that could work, if Vader goes for it right away. If he tries to go lightsaber to claw with Wolvie he's going to be gutted, so his best bet is keeping him at a distance with choke or push and trying to either cut off his air or slice off his head. But then again, who knows if even that will work given the current level that Wolverine's regeneration is at.

It really depends on how the fight is set up and which direction Vader choses to take in the first few seconds.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By crazy spidey

Methos says:

ok fair enough... force choke is an easy solution, or force grip to just hold him in place while Vade slices and dices with his light saber M"

can Vader frce choke while attacking with his saber..?I've never seen him do that

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Methos

yeah, but thats like most battles... it all comes down to interpretation of events

M

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Kraven

Dreadnaught says:

"speedlgt says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"speedlgt says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"speedlgt says:

Regeneration does not save you from suffocation. All it does it prevent air from getting to you, and that's all it needs to kill. And He can't use his healing powers to get oxygen. "

Very true. That's why I think things would go according to my original post. Basically, I think Wolverine would lose but then come back behind Vader and gut him.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Dreadnaught says:

"speedlgt says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"speedlgt says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"speedlgt says:

Vaders force choked an old man and his own wife. Wolvie has dealt with more TK skills then Vaders miniscule abilities.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader wins. Period.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I've been convinced. Wolverine wins.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Vrakmul

LegendaryKYJ says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"speedlgt says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"speedlgt says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"speedlgt says:

Vaders force choked an old man and his own wife. Wolvie has dealt with more TK skills then Vaders miniscule abilities.

"

He choked said old man through Television. Lol. If we could do that, then Bush would be long dead by now.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught says:

"LegendaryKYJ says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"speedlgt says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"speedlgt says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"speedlgt says:
Vaders force choked an old man and his own wife. Wolvie has dealt with more TK skills then Vaders miniscule abilities. "
He choked said old man through Television. Lol. If we could do that, then Bush would be long dead by now. "

What? Are you saying that Vader choked an old man through a television set? And Vader wins.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#48  Edited By Static Shock

As much as I like Wolverine, I have to go with Vader.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49  Edited By Static Shock

Colt Python says:

"Can someone tell me what is the extent of Vader's powers because people seem to think he can beat everyone.How can he beat Wolverine, what can he do that will keep Wolverine from decapitating him."

Here's a list of what Jedi can do, Colt...

Core Powers:

* Telekinesis - This ability is used to lift objects and move them, including the wielder and enemies, in a desired direction. While training Luke Skywalker on Dagobah, Yoda tells him that the size/weight of an object is only relevant in the mind of the practitioner, and that once the mental distinction about an object's size can be dispelled, objects of any size can be moved. Yoda demonstrates this by lifting Luke's X-wing starfighter out of the swamp. This is not constant across the entirety of the expanded Star Wars universe, or even the movies, however. In Episode III for the PlayStation 2, for example, Obi-Wan Kenobi requires Anakin Skywalker's assistance to move objects or open doors multiple times throughout the course of the game (although this can be seen as a gameplay-specific addition and as such may not be considered canon), and even Yoda himself appeared to have difficulty moving the pillar that was threatening to crush Obi-Wan and Anakin in the movie Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (though he might have been exhausted after just facing off against Count Dooku or simply trying to focus himself). In the Clone Wars saga, which aired on Cartoon Network, Yoda is shown using the Force to cause whole starships to crash into each other (however he may have been using the force to move the flight controls of the starships, not the entire ships). Similarly in the Expanded Universe, the Jedi clone Dorsk 81 was able to push an invasion fleet of seventeen Star Destroyers back from Yavin IV and into space by utilizing Force Meld (see below) with his fellow Jedi. The immense amount of energy upon which Dorsk 81 had to draw, however, killed him.      o Force Push/Pull - Telekinetic abilities to pull or push objects away, as well as enemies. The greater the user's aptitude, the heavier the object that can be manipulated or the more wide the arc or radius of the Force 'wave'. It can be used to pull weapons from enemies. Force pull was used by Luke to get his lightsaber from the snow in the wampa cave, as well as by Obi-Wan to pull sabers, blasters, staves, and other varied weaponry to his hands in the prequel trilogy. In the duel between Obi-Wan and Anakin on Mustafar, the former friends attempted to use Force Push against one another at the same time. The resulting clash demonstrated that one Force Push can cancel out another to some degree.      o Force Strike - To a large extent, Force Push and Force Strike are the same power, with Strike being more destructive but less capable of repulsing an opponent. Rather than being a distinct power displayed in the movies, Force Strike is actually a revised version of Force Push in the d20 system. [1] Force Strike, although technically a neutral ability, is often considered to have traces of the dark side due to its more aggressive usage.      o Force Leap/Jump - Uses the Force to augment the user's natural leaping ability. Force users adept in this can perform incredible vertical/horizontal leaps with impunity. This ability appears to be somewhat basic and is performed many times in the Star Wars movies, notably essential when Obi-Wan killed Darth Maul. It is also seen in Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back when Luke jumps out of the carbonite machine and again in Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi when Luke is battling Vader for the last time. This ability is essential for practitioners of Form IV lightsaber combat, such as Yoda. It isn't certain how high/far a Jedi may leap with this power. The latter two chapters of the Jedi Knight series of games suggests a leap twelve times a Jedi's height when the power is mastered, but looking at the leaps of characters in the movies, the figure could be far higher.* Telepathy - The ability to mentally communicate over small or vast distances. Palpatine uses this ability in Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith to contact Anakin in the Council chambers, and convince him to come to Palpatine's aid. Also, Luke uses it to contact Leia in Episode V. Palpatine is later seen to use telepathy in the Expanded Universe. While Mara Jade serves as his personal aide, he is able to contact her anywhere in the galaxy through telepathy, even, it seems, posthumously. In the novel The Last Command by Timothy Zahn, he haunts Mara with his last request: "You will kill Luke Skywalker." Only when she kills Luke's clone, Luuke, she is freed from this terrible link and able to begin anew.* Burst of Speed - Makes the user able to maintain sprinting speeds (even moving in awkward directions like backwards) for as long as the effect lasts. Since Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast it seems that the power may bend the subjective time of the user making everything seem slower. Greater aptitude grants boosts to speed and/or greater duration. The ability first appeared in the book Shadows Of The Empire during a fight between Luke Skywalker and Guri. It is further shown in the films at the beginning of Episode I, when Droidekas sent by Nute Gunray attempt to kill Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn. The duo use a burst of speed to evade the deadly droids. It could be argued that Darth Sidious used this power against Mace Windu's party of Jedi when he leaped from his chair and killed two Jedi. In the latter chapters of the Jedi Knight series of games, it is implied that, paired with the precognitive form of Force Sense (see below), a Jedi is able to use Speed to dodge any fire that they would ordinarily be unable to deflect/absorb, most notably disruptor rifle fire. It is also used in the Clone Wars Cartoon Network microseries, especially by Mace Windu. He uses it to take out entire armies of battle droids.* Force Sense - Used within the Jedi Order to sense the future, possible danger, a person's location, or the presence of the Dark Side. In Episode II, when Obi-Wan Kenobi is in the club on Coruscant he senses Zam Wesell, the bounty hunter hired by Jango Fett, and strikes her down with a lightsaber. Also, in Episode II Anakin senses Padmé Amidala is in trouble when she is sleeping in the beginning of the movie. Empathy is a Light-Side power that is similar to this versatile Force ability. Sometimes Force Sense is known as Farseeing, notably in the Star Wars D20 RPG System.      o Seeing - Enhances the bearer's visual and spatial perception even in the dark or behind walls. Trained users can have their sight amplified to the point that they are able to counteract Persuasion and Blinding. The Dark Jedi Masters Jerec and Visas Marr relied on this power constantly because of their physical blindness. It is also told in KOTOR II that the entire Miraluka race are all force sensitive, and use this power as a means to see. The Jedi Knight series of videogames implies that Seeing grants the user the ability to perceive the closeness of adversaries to death, work out how best to proceed or determine the intentions of another: friendly or malevolent.      o Farsight - Makes the mind of the Jedi fly through space and perceive all around. This is a key ability, as it allows the user to see events over great distances that are occurring. The most notable practitioners of this power are Yoda and Palpatine, although most Jedi Masters apparently had skill in it. The Galactic Battlegrounds PC game suggests that clone troopers gained a substantive advantage over their adversaries by virtue of their Jedi commanders passing on knowledge of incoming enemies.      o Psychometry - The mental technique of picking up impressions and traces of information about the object touched and the events that have surrounded it. The Kiffu are able to use this power, and, particularly, Quinlan Vos is skilled with its use.      o Precognition - Certain devotees of the Force are gifted in the ability to sense extreme danger however subtle it is, and receive ample warning to defend against the threat. In Episode III, this ability allows Yoda to foresee his assassination and avert it. Mara Jade has come to call this "Danger Sense". In Episode V, visions of the future draw Luke to his epic duel with Darth Vader in Cloud City.* Force Suppression- Certain Force powers are not instantaneous in effect, but last for a period of time on a target. Examples of such powers include but are not limited to Force Aura, Burst of Speed, and Energy Resistance. Force Suppression instantly cancels such powers on the target. The greater the user's skill in this ability, the stronger the removed powers active on the target. This power completely breaches any Force defenses on a user, and is thus unaffected by things like Force Resistance or Immunity. Force Suppression is frequently demonstrated by Darth Malak in Knights of the Old Republic.* Saber Throw - Allows the hurling of a lightsaber like a boomerang, cutting its way through objects, and returning to the hand of the user with Force Pull. In the movies, it is demonstrated by Darth Vader in Return of the Jedi, when he duels Luke. Darth Vader first employs this move in "Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader". Yoda also uses this tactic to kill a clone trooper in Revenge of the Sith. It is a double-edged power because the user is caught unarmed for a few seconds, making its usage rare for the most part. Kyle Katarn demonstrates this ability very often in the computer game Jedi Outcast. This technique is also seen in Star Wars: Battlefront II and Knights of the Old Republic, as well as the GBA Version of LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game By Anakin and Darth Vader.* Cloak - Rarely ever used, this power channels the Force to bend light around the user, rendering him invisible to others. The liability of this can be seen when machines/aliens that can scan beyond the visible light portion of the electromagnetic spectrum, such as infra-red, easily discover the user. However, in Star Wars: Galaxies, when this power is used, it "clouds the minds of those nearby into not seeing the Jedi." Cloak is very similar in effect to the power Force Camouflage which is often used by Cathars, such as Juhani from Knights of the Old Republic. However, Force Camouflage not only manipulates light, but dampens sound as well.* Battle Meditation - This power can influence the course of an entire battle, raising the morale of allies, and sapping the will to fight from enemies. The most prominent people to master this ability were Nomi Sunrider and Bastila Shan. It has been speculated that Palpatine used this power for his fleet during the Battle of Endor and with his death, the shock of the sudden removal of this influence threw the fleet into chaos and allowed the Rebel fleet to defeat them; it is far more likely though that the Grand Admiral Nial Declann was the Battle Meditation, as Palpatine was occupied with turning Luke Skywalker to the Dark Side. Palpatine may have used this power in the events leading up to the Clone Wars and the Battle of Coruscant to dampen the force connection of the entire Jedi Order, leading to Mace Windu's admission that the Jedi's ability to use the force was "diminished." After the Great Jedi Purge it was Jedi Master Luke Skywalker who rediscovered and studied from an abandoned Ossus Jedi book the technique in the Dark Empire comic series. In the New Jedi Order series, Anakin Solo rediscovered Battle Meditation and reshaped it into what appears to be a variant of a technique called Force Meld. It is this technique for which Grand Admiral Thrawn enlists the aid of the clone of Jedi Master Jorus C'baoth.* Battlemind - Through the focus of this power, one's morale and fighting spirit is augmented. Mace Windu calls upon this technique in addition to more dark side-related abilities to exercise Vaapad (see lightsaber combat).* Force Resistance - This power offers protection from some direct Force Power attacks, possibly entirely negating their harmful effects. Greater user aptitude can make the user almost immune to enemy attacks with the Force, although the effects of this ability are brief and costly in either case. This power is often used by Jedi in the video game Knights of the Old Republic.* Energy Resistance - This power shields the user from various energy attacks, whether they are in the form of fire, electricity, etc. It does not shield users from Force powered attacks, and quickly fades. This power is also featured prominently in Knights of the Old Republic and possibly seen used by Darth Vader against Han Solo in Episode V and Shaak Ti in the Clone Wars saga against electro staffs.* "Force Block/Force Strip" - This power is never fully named, but described as a "force blocking power" or "cutting one off from the Force." The user either effectively forms a wall around an opponent using the Force and renders them powerless and blind to the Force or is removed from their connection to the force completely. This was used to permanent effect by Nomi Sunrider against Ulic Qel-Droma in Tales of the Jedi, against Jacen Solo by Vergere in Traitor and by the Jedi Exile to herself. The Dark Jedi Jerec possibly uses this power on Qu Rahn in the intro movie to Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II. The power used on Rahn seems to shut down his ability to move as well, but later in the game, Rahn describes Jerec's ability to use this power, so Jerec most probably used this power in conjunction with another, such as Morichro, or, as happened to the Jedi Masters when they are murdered by Darth Traya's use of this power, he had become so dependent on the Force that he could not function without it. The Star Wars RPG Book - Power Of The Jedi refers to this power as Sever Force. The name "Wall of Light" also appears.* Beast Trick - This is a universal ability that distracts a feral creature, making it easy for the user to sneak past it. Kreia teaches the Exile this trick in KOTOR II.* Force Body - Although technically a neutral power, use of this potent yet dangerous ability requires that the user exercise caution. Force Body enables the user to drain his own health reserves to partly fuel his Force powers for a brief period of time. Also introduced in KOTOR II.* Breath Control - In KOTOR II, Kreia teaches the Exile how to control her metabolism, enabling her to actually stop breathing for a time, and thus resist poisonous gases. Skilled users of this power are said to be able to hold their breath for hours, even days. It was also used by Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Jinn in Ep. I when they were gassed.* Force Stealth - This versatile power can not only be used to mask one's physical presence, but also one's Force presence. With this power, the bearer can, in effect, turn almost completely invisible. It is very useful in planning surprise attacks or avoiding dangerous confrontations. In a A New Hope, Obi-Wan Kenobi may have used this on board the Death Star for a diversion while returning from the tractor beam controls. Palpatine may also have used this to evade detection even on the Jedi Temple's homeworld. Aayla Secura also used this technique to hide herself from wild quarra beasts that had gathered around her; she walked past them without the beasts realizing she was there. This technique also appears to hide emotions as well; trying to track Aayla through the fear she senses with her antenna, Aurra Sing was confused when she hence lost the Jedi's trail.* Enhance Ability - The Force boosts the user's abilities, empowering his or her strength, dexterity, and endurance. Yoda uses this ability to overcome the infirmities of old age, which is quite necessary for a practitioner of Form IV lightsaber combat.* Alter Environment - Various techniques that allow the user to manipulate nature, enabling the creation of such phenomena as Force whirlwinds or fog over limited areas. Plo Koon's strength with this power is augmented by his considerable knowledge of physics.* Empathy - The Force endows the user with the skill to read the thoughts and emotions of another being. The Jedi Council often uses this talent to test Jedi initiates and potential members of the order, for example when Mace Windu used his datapad to test Anakin's skills in Episode I. Force Sense differs from Empathy, because Empathy involves thoughts, feelings, and emotions, while Force Sense involves instinct and presence of humanoids, droids, etc. Darth Vader senses that Luke has a sister though he tries to suppress his feelings. This trait seems to run strong in the Skywalker family through Anakin, Leia, Luke, and to some extent, Shmi. (When she tells Qui-Gon that Anakin was meant to help him).* 'Jedi mind trick', Affect Mind or Persuasion - This power can confuse and persuade others, making them bend to the user's will. It usually only works on those who are weak-minded. Used by Qui-Gon Jinn in The Phantom Menace, Obi-Wan in Attack of the Clones and A New Hope, and Luke Skywalker in Return of the Jedi. Toydarians and Hutts are immune to it, however. The Jedi Knight series of games implied that the power is multi-faceted, and can either cloud the mind of a foe, create a distraction, render the Jedi invisible (like Cloak) or even turn the mind of an enemy against his comrades.

Light Powers:

* Cure/Heal - The Jedi Healer uses the Force to accelerate the natural healing process rapidly for a short duration. Initial levels require meditation, but greater aptitude usually grants faster regeneration, without need of meditation. Greater levels of attainment enable the mending of more serious injuries to oneself and one's companions. Obi-Wan Kenobi may have used Cure/Heal to revive an unconscious Luke Skywalker after he was assaulted by a Tusken Raider in A New Hope. It is unlikely however that this power is able to regenerate lost limbs, as neither Luke nor Anakin Skywalker used it for such. Cure/Heal is also known to purge the body of moderately strong poisons. This power was used to great effect by Jacen Solo against the warped Yuuzhan Vong Onimi whose toxins and acids were rendered harmless.It is also interesting to note that Darth Bane attempted to use this power to heal himself from poisoning, but was already too weakened to heal himself.* Force Chorus - A derivent of Force Scream, but unlike it's Dark side sister it is the ability to sing a beautiful choir of music being boosted by the Force. The singing heals and revitalizes your allies, and boosts their connection with the Force. It has said to return many Jedi their connection with the Force, which was once lost or sealed off.* Revitalize - This ability is rarely used, but its payoffs are tremendous in potential, rekindling the life energies of fallen allies, bringing them barely back to consciousness. This technique may have been used by Bastila Shan to save Darth Revan from certain death in Knights of the Old Republic.* Force Aura - This power temporarily strengthens a Jedi's defense and ability to resist most forms of attack, be they physical, energy, or Force related, lessening the damage if any. Increasing expertise strengthens the effect, until the Force shields the user in a protective armor so powerful that very few things can penetrate it. Bastila Shan uses this power occasionally in Knights of the Old Republic.* Force Barrier - Creates a weak shield that protects the Jedi from minor physical damage, lessening the effects of even powerful blows. As usual, greater aptitude imparts greater protection. The effects are temporary nonetheless. Introduced in Knights of the Old Republic II.* Protection - A power generally only achieved by high-ranking Jedi masters, Force protection will make the bearer invulnerable to a wide range of physical weapons, energy weapons, and Force powers. The ultimate in terms of defense. Normally only Jedi thoroughly devoted to the Light Side can learn this power; thus it is a curiosity that Jerec, one of the Dark Jedi that Kyle Katarn faces in Dark Forces II, can use this ability. Quite possibly, it is a result of his learnings at the Valley of the Jedi.* Dissipate Energy (or Absorb)- The ability to disperse Force energy, and to even absorb or redirect it. A trained Jedi may contain the energy of all kinds of Force attacks used against them. As the energy used to perform Force-related powers is limited, a Jedi can use the enemy's attacks to their own benefit, instead of receiving damage from them. In Attack of the Clones, Obi-Wan used this to contain Count Dooku's Force lightning with his lightsaber. Mace Windu did a similar thing, only that he redirected the lightning against Palpatine. Yoda is so skilled with the Force that he uses his palms to absorb dark lightning, as he did in Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith. In the novelization of Return of the Jedi, Luke blocked Palpatine's initial volley of his Force Lightning with his hands until Palpatine overwhelmed him (presumably Yoda taught him this skill). Luke Skywalker learned how to use this Force trick with his palms later in the Expanded Universe.* Force Light - This immense power is used to purge a dark side manifestation from a nexus point. Yoda uses this ability on Dagobah.* Force Valor - This potent ability increases the physical and mental attributes of the user and all allies around him for a very brief period. The greater the expertise of the user, the stronger the effect. Yoda is often considered to be the most skilled user of this power. This ability appears in the game Knights of the Old Republic.* Inspire Followers - Similar to Force Valor, this Knights of the Old Republic II power increases the effectiveness of the followers of the Jedi, empowering their bodies, allowing them to deal more damage and resist mental attacks.* Animal Friendship - The ability to calm an animal. Anakin Skywalker uses this technique to tame the Reek and ride the creature in the Geonosian Execution Arena in Attack of the Clones. Jacen Solo uses this ability to have a dragon help him in The Crystal Star.* Force Blinding is a light side Force power. It emanates what appears as a blinding flash of energy, overloading the target's vision and causing temporary blindness. A powerful tool of the light side, a Jedi can obfuscate an opponent's sight, making it difficult for the adversary to spot and attack the Jedi (or anyone else, for that matter). In Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, Force-sensitive enemies can protect themselves from this technique if they use Force Seeing before Blinding is attempted. Force Seeing cannot unblind.* Stasis Field - Unless the targets resist successfully, all hostile creatures within a certain radius of the Jedi become completely paralyzed and vulnerable to attack. However, even those that manage to shrug off this power become slowed, unable to attack or defend effectively in battle. This ability is featured prominently in Knights of the Old Republic, where it is used for "crowd control." This power is tailored specifically for life forms; it does not affect droids.* Disable Droid - This uses the power of the Force to temporarily stun, deactivate, or even destroy an enemy droid, or a group of droids concentrated in a relatively small area. Certain droids are capable of resisting this power, and take less damage. This ability is often used by Jedi in KOTOR to confront Forge guardians. It can be also argued that some Jedi in the prequel trilogy use this power against the ever so popular Battle Droid, although it is more likely (judging from the pushback) that the Jedi used Force Push or Force Strike instead.

Dark Powers:

* Force Grip/Force Choke - Often believed to be an enhanced combination of two neutral Force-powers: Force Pull and Force Push, Force Grip (as shown by Darth Vader in A New Hope) can be used to grip a target's neck (and/or constrict their trachea or other internal organs.) Stronger users can lift the target off their feet, choking them until they suffocate, optionally slamming the target into a wall or sending them flying over a precipice. While the attacker can quite simply break the target's neck, death by strangulation appears to be favored by the Sith (Darth Vader the most prominent among them). It was used briefly by both Darth Tyranus against Obi-Wan at the beginning of Revenge of the Sith, and by Darth Vader against the pregnant Padmé (and briefly against Obi-Wan). Some Jedi are also able to make use of this ability, as evidenced by Luke Skywalker using it to dispatch two of Jabba the Hutt's guards, although it is rumoured that it was a small Force Push against the throat of the Gammoreans.    * Crush - This deadly Force ability lifts the opponent, whose body literally implodes as it is crushed inward by this power. This power first appeared in Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, and is demonstrated by Darth Vader when interrogating a Rebel on Hoth in the graphic novel Star Wars: Visionaries.* Force Lightning - This power was first portrayed by Emperor Palpatine in Return of the Jedi. Force lightning is a purely energy-based specialty attack of the Sith. Force energy, in the form of lightning bolts exits the Force-user's body through their fingertips. The greater the user's aptitude, the more power the lightning bolts possess and the more they fork, allowing the possibility of striking multiple foes at once. In certain Star Wars computer games, Force lightning is even capable of draining the energy of the opponent, preventing him from accessing his own Force abilities. The insane Jedi clone Joruus C'baoth also utilizes this power repeatedly in Timothy Zahn's Thrawn trilogy.    * Chain Lightning - This variant of Force lightning is different in that now the target is one and there is a chance that the lightning will move to another person. It appears only in the Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith video game, and curiously is used by Kyle Katarn and Mara Jade who belong to the Light Side. This may tie in with Kyle's belief that no Force power is inherently good or evil.* Rage - For a short time, this power augments the speed, strength and fierceness of the caster, at the expense of health and defense. A noted ability of Sith Marauders, this power may have been used by Luke to defeat Darth Vader in The Return of the Jedi. An important technique for Form VII and only Master Windu has been able to use it properly without falling to the dark side. Rage is also known as Fury.* Insanity - This causes the targets to suffer from extreme doubt and fear, such that they flee from the user or become catatonic and cower on the ground. This power does not affect droids. Seen in Knights of the Old Republic.* Force Throw - Causes objects to be hurled towards a target. Darth Vader used this ability against Luke in The Empire Strikes Back; Darth Maul used it in The Phantom Menace in order to hit a switch and open a door while fighting; Count Dooku used it in Attack of the Clones to drop part of a pillar onto an unconscious Obi-Wan Kenobi and an injured Anakin Skywalker. A skilled force-user can throw multiple large objects simultaneously at great speed, as evidenced by Darth Sidious during his duel with Yoda in the Senate chamber.* Drain - Same as Heal, except that the user drains the target's Force reserve and/or health to fuel the regenerative process, or to replenish their own strength in the Force. Greater aptitude allows exceptional execution speed and the ability to drain multiple target at once. Very few (such as Exar Kun and Darth Nihilus) have taken this ability to such heights that they can feed on entire worlds at a time (at which point it is referred to as Hunger or Force Hunger); Kun was also able through this power to entrench his soul in the Massassi temple on Yavin IV. Nihilus' entrenchment in the power was so deep that he required constant feeding simply to stay alive. Emperor Palpatine fed off the inhabitants of his retreat world of Byss collectively with his dark side adepts.* Plague - This malicious power causes the target to suffer as though afflicted with a terrible poison. Seen in Knights of the Old Republic.* Destruction - Certain gifted Sith warriors are able to perform devastating explosive attacks upon their enemies. This ability, fueled by the Sith's hatred, can create a powerful energy field and throw it at any direction. This power is used often by the Dark Jedi Boc and Jerec in the game Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight.* Deadly Sight - This power of the Dark Side is capable of allowing Sith Lords to inflict damage upon enemies merely with their sight. With this power, the user can damage entire groups within the field of vision. This power, which can be countered with Force Blinding was introduced in Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight.* Force Storm - Palpatine was able to generate and control, to a degree, self-sustaining storms of warped spacetime of a limited duration. These storms could range from the size of a small starship to huge maws capable of obliterating entire starfleets. The smaller storms are more easily controlled, and can be manipulated from greater distances. No other known Force user has exhibited this extraordinarily devastating talent. This power was used in the Dark Empire series of comics. A completely different version of this power was also featured in the Knights of the Old Republic series of video games. This version was simply depicted as an improved version of Force Lightning which hit more enemies and was also the most powerful dark side force power in the games doing massive damage and being nearly unblockable.* Mind Control - A more advanced, and more malicious, form of "Persuasion/Suggestion", allowing one to enter another's mind and control brain activity. Darth Sidious seems to have perfected this ability to an extent not before seen, as did the clone of Master Jorus C'baoth.* Crush Opposition - Introduced in Knights of the Old Republic II, this power is the direct opposite of the Light Side ability Inspire Followers, directly sapping the opposition of its strength and will.* Thought bomb - Among the most destructive Force powers ever unleashed, the Thought Bomb was only known to be activated by Lord Kaan and members of the Brotherhood of Darkness during the Battle of Ruusan. The Thought Bomb exterminates all life within a large radius (known to be potentially as large as a planet) by targeting the brain or nucleus (with one-celled organisms and such) and wiping out all information in it. Force-sensitive beings are sucked towards the source of the bomb, as if by an immense gravity well. Ever since Lord Kaan detonated the Thought Bomb, Ruusan has been left uninhabited. The only people to ever escape a Thought Bomb were Darth Bane and the young girl he took as his apprentice.* Force Scream - If a Dark Jedi is being beaten and frustrated by his foe, he may let out an enraged scream, amplified through the Force, that triggers shock waves that ripple through the Force, devastating both the Dark Jedi and those who are unfortunate enough to be in close proximity. The Force Scream has been called “a wave of hatred, amplified and fueled by the Dark Side, that is capable of smashing through mental and physical defenses with ease”. A number of references to Dark Jedi in Old Republic archives often mention the Dark Jedi losing control, violently, in the final moments of battle. Anakin Skywalker once screamed Dooku's name during the 3rd Battle of Tythe; the force and wrath of the scream caused an entire building's roof to collapse. Most notably used In Episode III, by Darth Vader upon the discovery of Padme's death at which in his rage he destroyed the medical facilty in which he was being treated. Furthermore when Palpatine attacked the Jedi sent to arrest him he made a loud roar-like noise which may have been Force Scream. Joruus C'baoth also let loose one of these screams in the climactic Mount Tantiss battle in The Last Command, causing great agony to Luke, Leia, Mara Jade, and Talon Karrde's pet vornskrs.* Life creation and biological immortality (disputed) - According to Darth Sidious in Episode III, Darth Plagueis the Wise had "such a mastery of the Force he could create life itself." He could also use this power to sustain his own biological life from the ravages of aging. There is no dispute that Sidious claims this as a Sith Lord power (requiring sufficient wisdom and mastery); the dispute is whether Sidious was speaking truthfully that his master, Darth Plagueis, actually possessed this power, or whether Sidious lied in order to seduce Anakin to the dark side. If Darth Plagueis did have this power, many Expanded Universe sources have suggested it is possible Plagueis created Anakin in this fashion in the womb of Shmi Skywalker, and that Sidious was aware of Anakin's conception. This would explain how Anakin could have been born of a virgin, how Anakin had the highest midi-chlorian count ever recorded, and how and why Sidious/Palpatine took an interest in the boy the moment they met. If this ability does exist, as some Expanded Universe material implies, it is the only Sith Lord ability and Dark Side power that is arguably "good", and can result in positive consequences, as it can be used to keep "those [the Sith Lord] cared about" from dying (if indeed a Sith Lord is capable of caring for anyone). However, considering it is essentially necromancy, and thus an interruption of the natural flow of the Force, it is arguable this power is still within the bounds of the Dark Side. If this power is real, it is ironic that the dark side of the Force, so often used to take life, can be used to both create life and sustain it. According to Sidious, Darth Plagueis was the only Sith Lord with the wisdom, knowledge, and power to (fully) master this ability. In the Legacy comics from Dark Horse, Cade Skywalker uses a power on two different occasions that brings someone back from the dead. Both times, he is told that he drew heavily on the Dark Side of the Force to do so. However it is alluded by his master that he may be able to perform this act without drawing on the Dark Side if he would continue his training.

Unknown:

* Malacia is a rare Jedi power that induced extreme nausea and dizziness in its victim. The ability was completely incapacitating but did not cause any lasting damage. Oppo Rancisis taught the skill for two decades but few of his students ever mastered it.* Morichro - A power not taken lightly by the Jedi for its fear of misuse, it is nonetheless a neutral ability that puts an opponent in a suspended state by shutting down particular bodily systems. The use of this technique is frowned upon in the Jedi Order as it can easily kill a person if used incorrectly. Thus it was taught to very few Jedi, and was virtually banned in the "Rise Of The Empire" Era. The secret of Morichro was discovered by Yaddle in an ancient Holocron inside a forgotten section of the Jedi Archives. Yaddle taught the technique to her student Srotac who later developed Malacia, a more potent variation of this technique.* Combustion - The ability to cause an object to explode through concentration. Yarael Poof has been known to use this power.* Projection - Creates an inanimate apparition that looks like the caster. This ability, which first appeared in Mysteries of the Sith, is normally of limited use.* Flight - The ability to levitate oneself with the Force. Demonstrated in Star Wars Battlefront II by Darth Vader, and with more control by Darth Sidious. Combined with Force Speed, the user could fly at incredible speeds.* Illusion - The ability to make animated apparitions not limited to the image of the wielder. Yarael Poof casts illusory forms to elude a direct contest. This power has been used by the Sith Naga Sadow. Luke Skywalker has used this ability in making false 'Jade Shadow's during the Swarm War. Corran Horn is also skilled in this ability, once having used it to force his enemy Leonia Tavira to see the Super Star Destroyer Lusankya instead of the much smaller and largely combat-unready Errant Venture, in I, Jedi. When Skywalker used it, his body took temporary damage, but to almost anyone it would have appeared, rather than Horn's illusion, which only Tavira saw.* Force Meld - In the fictional Star Wars universe, the Force Meld (or Jedi Meld) is a technique developed during the Yuuzhan Vong crisis by Anakin Solo, who first formed it between his siblings at Dubrillion. This technique allowed the Jedi to join their minds and powers through the Force and was commonly used by New Jedi Order-era Jedi during large or intense battles. A powerful but draining technique, it takes a calm and focused mind to stay in the Meld, and a strong one to initiate it. Without training and practice, and in chaotic situations, even the strongest Force Meld can fall apart, leaving individual Jedi to fend for themselves. Force Meld was most notably used by the Jedi Strike Team sent to destroy the Voxyn cloning facility on Myrkr, and by the Jedi Knights serving in the Ralroost battle group. It is an evolution of the Battle Meditation technique used by the old Jedi Order. Even non-Jedi Force-sensitives can be included in a Force Meld. During several Wild Knights operations, Danni Quee was able to join the Force Meld under the instruction of Saba Sebatyne, despite her extremely limited Force training. The power was also used when Luke's students confronted Exar Kun's Force ghost, and helped the Jedi clone Dorsk 81 repel a fleet of seventeen Star Destroyers aiming to invade Yavin IV. In Dorsk 81's case, Meld provided him with so much power that it ultimately killed him. This power was also used in the Outbound Flight Project, initiated by the Jedi Council on Corusant. The leader of this project, Jorus Caboth, used it to meld the Jedi aboard his six Dreadnoughts, and used all of the Jedi to focus with pinpoint accuracy. This result of him creating the Meld, and the power it gave him, pulled him to the Dark Side, when the Chiss Attacked.* Hibernation Trance - This is an ability of a Force user to go into a very deep hibernation state. This slows down the Force user's metabolism and breathing to a standstill. A fully trained Force user can stay in this state for up to four days. Luke Skywalker is seen to require a 'wake up' stimulus when using the power; usually a sound or words.* Electric Judgment - Apparently the same ability as Force lightning; Plo Koon contended that it was a light-side power - surprising as he was the only Jedi to use this power. He was harshly criticized for it.* Emerald Lightning - This is a variation of Force Lightning used by Luke Skywalker in The Unifying Force against the Yuuzahn Vong Slayers. It is identical to regular Force Lightning except for the fact that it is emerald green in appearance and has the power to kill instantly.* Neural Storm - This telepathic ability involved using psychic energy to overload a victim's neural network, causing extreme but momentary disorientation. Introduced by the Star Wars D20 System.

Now, with all those powers, so many scenarios can be thought up on how Vader would beat Wolvie...

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Methos

<-- the voice of reason

Vader doesn't have access to 90% of those...

M