• 78 results
#1 Edited by Frocharocha (6283 posts) - - Show Bio

Title says all. Ultron alongside a bunch of his other clones is teleported into the Death Star and battle Darth Vader.

Setup:

10 Ultrons vs 100 stormtroopers.

-Ultimate ultron vs Darth Vader.

-Battle happens inside Death Star.

Rules:

-Movie version ultron.

-Movie/Canon versions of Vader

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by nfactor1995 (13000 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader should win via the Force. He could deflect all of Ultron's laser blasts, slice him up with his lightsaber if he got close enough, or just throw him around or potentially pull him apart using the Force.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
#3 Posted by deactivated-5a84a212043e5 (2790 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron wins. His vibranium is too dense for the lightsaber to hurt (speculation) and he has some kind of mechanical telekinesis that can counter Vader's force abilities. With Vader's offensive abilities compromised, Ultron can proceed to laser beam Vader to death.

#4 Posted by NeonGameWave (19333 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron would win eventually.

#5 Posted by WastelandMan (8819 posts) - - Show Bio

Film, Legends, or canon Vader?

#6 Edited by DarkDefender (4074 posts) - - Show Bio

How powerful is Ultron's telekinesis?

#7 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

@m_man said:

#8 Posted by LlehDevil (7259 posts) - - Show Bio

Give or take, can a lightsaber cut vibranium or not?

#9 Edited by Killerwasp (17475 posts) - - Show Bio

ULTRON!!!!

ULTRON STOMPS!!!!

#10 Edited by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by MasterKungFu (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

vader

#12 Edited by Killerwasp (17475 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: Nope you can delete your post though for wasting space

Avatar image for magicshellnugget
#13 Posted by MagicShellNugget (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader wins because he can force people to death. Ultron is just a boot leg terminator with AA batteries. Darth Vader will just pound ultron back into the chinese warehouse he calls home.

#14 Posted by Spiderman1997 (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

Canon or Legends ?

#15 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerwasp: I only said it because it had a curse in it... I was helping you out.

#16 Edited by Killerwasp (17475 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: By saying delete my whole post? Odd way of putting it, thanks but tbh that was a poor way of asking and honestly annoyed me slightly. For future ways to ask, just simply say "Might want to remove your meme from your post." Or something like that, I've already had my op and comments deleted because someone got butt hurt in the past due to 1 tiny little word. Ive also seen some great posts that for the comedy had 1 tiny little word in a meme to where they got it deleted and a warning. I do apologize for seeming cruel, but my blood boils when someone says I need to "delete my post" due to it having 1 word in it. Its rather silly.

Anyway rant over have a good day!

#17 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerwasp: I was simply trying to help out. Maybe in the future I won't be as generous. Or maybe I could of flagged it or quoted it...

#18 Posted by Killerwasp (17475 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: Dude im offering you a better than simply saying

Pics can't have curses delete that post.

That'd annoy anyone. I already said thanks for the heads up, but again a poor way of putting it. If you can't see that then idk what to say.

#19 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerwasp: You know the rules so why even post it lol. I tried to help you took it the wrong way.

#20 Posted by Frocharocha (6283 posts) - - Show Bio

@m_man said:

Canon and film vader.

#21 Posted by DarkRaiden (15466 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron since he can jump bodies. Also what was needed to even hurt him was far above what Vader has.

#22 Posted by john_doe_0897 (3386 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader should win via the force if it's EU but I dont know if film Vader can do it

#23 Posted by Nomar (1784 posts) - - Show Bio

@john_doe_0897: Seriously. You don't know? What impressive thing did film Vader do that makes you think. Ya he surely can take on Ultron.

#24 Posted by TheMan44 (3559 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader does the same thing scarlet witch did. I mean did we all forget about that. Also ours the lightsaber eventually melt ultrons armor

#25 Posted by depinhom (13506 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader should win

#26 Posted by john_doe_0897 (3386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nomar: didn't I just say I'm not sure he could do it, meaning he could lose. Hop off my sack

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#27 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7307 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm. Vader has technopathy but it most likely isn't strong enough to affect ultron over all I see him fighting Ultron for a while not able to do much damage and then crushing Ultron's insides with the for FTW

#28 Posted by juiceboks (25005 posts) - - Show Bio

The stormtroopers stomp the drones and Vader crushes Ultron like a tin can.

#29 Posted by Madripoor (1917 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron.

#30 Posted by alik28 (263 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna go ultron with sheer durability also yeah ultrons liable to get into vaders life support and shut it down

#31 Posted by Don_Sevour (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron

#32 Posted by SirDrProfessor (1699 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader can win. As far as I know Ultron's interior systems aren't made of Vibranium so Vader could crush Ultron from the inside out.

#33 Posted by Incursion (1510 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader wins imo

#34 Posted by deactivated-5a84a212043e5 (2790 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkdefender: powerful enough to rip out sections of street and toss around concrete hard enough to drop thor

#35 Posted by DarkDefender (4074 posts) - - Show Bio

@sergeant-rl3: If that's its greatest application he can't stop Vader's own TK.

#36 Edited by Chimaera (248 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron has greater strength, speed durability, flight, magnetic telekensis and electrical/energy blasts, not to mention perfect hive-mind teamwork with his bots. Darth Vader has the force and a light saber in his favor. If Vader can use the force to overpower the platinum bastard's flight and keep him in melee range for lightsaber strikes then he's got a shot, a small shot, but a shot nonetheless.

Ultron has far too many ways to beat Vader from physically overpowering him, disarming him with his magnetism and blasting him with energy, to simply ripping his life support system out of his armor.

I'm going with Ultron 8.5/10 here

#37 Posted by deactivated-5a84a212043e5 (2790 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkdefender: Are we using movie feats? I don't think Vader did much beyond deflecting blasts and force choking a few people. Please elucidate.

#38 Posted by DarkDefender (4074 posts) - - Show Bio

@sergeant-rl3: We're using canon Vader who has pulled down starships. If it's movie Vader my apologies.

#39 Posted by deactivated-5a84a212043e5 (2790 posts) - - Show Bio

It's cannon and film according to the OP...and I guess it's just film for ultron. Vader wins in that case unless Ultron can hack the deathstar's airlocks and lifesupport systems.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#40 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7307 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader came to an abrupt stop, scanning his audience and certainly sending shivers of fear through everyone—Toydarian, Dug, and Devaronian alike. As his raised right hand curled slowly into a fist, many of them began nervously tugging at the collars of their tunics and cloaks. But it was the Twi’lek prefect, standing not a meter from the Dark Lord, who unexpectedly gasped and brought his hands to his chest as if he had just taken a spear to the heart. Phoca Soot’s lekku shot straight out from the sides of his head as if he were being electrocuted, and he collapsed to his knees in obvious agony, his breath caught in his throat and blood vessels in his head-tails beginning to rupture. His eyes glazed over and his red skin began to pale; then his arms flew back from his chest as if in an act of desperate supplication, and he tipped backward, the left side of his head slamming hard against the blood-slicked floor.

-- Tarkin

Vader destroys ultron's mechanical heart FTW

#41 Posted by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron wins. He was Iron Man level. With the vibranium he was around Thor.

#42 Edited by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader wrecks him with TK.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
#43 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (12013 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Vader via bfr

#44 Posted by Chimaera (248 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by Spector_Rand (3946 posts) - - Show Bio

Final form Ultron stomps. Absolutely.

#46 Posted by jumpstart55 (11025 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on who reacts quicker. Both have the skills and power to finish this off quickly. But i give the edge to Vader because he has the force at his side and as such he dosent even have to approach Ultron to stop him or incapacitate him.

#47 Edited by thejulkkis (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader

#48 Posted by SSbardock84 (192 posts) - - Show Bio

@nfactor1995 said:

Vader should win via the Force. He could deflect all of Ultron's laser blasts, slice him up with his lightsaber if he got close enough, or just throw him around or potentially pull him apart using the Force.

#49 Posted by Spector_Rand (3946 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Canon Vader, so he is not as strong as his EU counterpart.

Ultron has flight, ranged and physicals advantages. A lightsaber cutting Vibranium isn't proven one way or the other. Even if he can cut him, it will take time, as shown throughout the movies, dense or thick metals are resistant to Lightsabers. As such, they won't hack instantly though. Thats ignoring the fact that cutting Ultron won't actually hurt him.

Vader can't force crush him, and he probably can't even hold him or move him with The Force, Ultron would be applying to much force for Vader to contain. Ultron has antigravity tech that would be a massive wildcard.

#50 Posted by Chimaera (248 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Canon Vader, so he is not as strong as his EU counterpart.

Ultron has flight, ranged and physicals advantages. A lightsaber cutting Vibranium isn't proven one way or the other. Even if he can cut him, it will take time, as shown throughout the movies, dense or thick metals are resistant to Lightsabers. As such, they won't hack instantly though. Thats ignoring the fact that cutting Ultron won't actually hurt him.

Vader can't force crush him, and he probably can't even hold him or move him with The Force, Ultron would be applying to much force for Vader to contain. Ultron has antigravity tech that would be a massive wildcard.

This. It took a good couple of seconds for full powered mind-gem beam, repulsor blasts and god lightning to even deform his vibranium shell let alone destroy or cut through it. Ultron would simply move too fast for Vader to have the time to damage him.

Also, with Scarlet Witch taking out his 'heart,' which did seem to put him down, that was after getting a major beat down by the avengers and getting thrown from a quinjet by the Hulk. She would most likely not have been able to do that at the start of a fight while he can defend himself.. It was also rather obvious that he still didn't want to hurt her in that scene. If this is pure canon movie feats Vader gets destroyed, if it's eu feats Vader has a much better chance but Ultron would still take it for the majority.