I don't get it

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't get it

Alright so basically this is a battle between Darth Vader from Star Wars and Omni-man from Invincible.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader loses 1 but wins 2.

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh mismatch Omni Man wins both rounds

ForgoneSoup31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

misMatch, vader wins both rounds

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what i heard Vader

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omni-Man stomps both rounds

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nolan should win both I think.

His speed is in the MFTL+ ranges iirc, and Vaders is missing that mark. Nolan should also have an AP advantage, Moon level I think trumps Vaders, who's around Multi-Continental+

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mr-yes: Robert Kirkman already said that Omni-Man beats Vader easy😉

Avatar image for returnkaboom232
returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omni man stomps tf out of him both rounds lmao

Darth Vader and Star Wars are so severely overrated especially on this site

Nicov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omniman stomps.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaper4 said:

Reason?

His speed is in the MFTL+ ranges iirc, and Vaders is missing that mark. Nolan should also have an AP advantage, Moon level I think trumps Vaders, who's around Multi-Continental+

Vader is planetary in EU actually but Nolan is not near MFTL in combat, he is only that fast while flying in space like MCU Carol, in combat he is slower than Vader, who has blitzed FTL characters

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Yeah that’s not true. Viltrumites have all reacted to each others travel speed whilst exerting themselves. Comments have been made by Mark that Viltrumites are ridiculously fast in combat, and people who possess super speed themselves have failed to even see what they’re doing whilst watching them fight.

“Planetary Vader” needs planetary feats, which he doesn’t have. Granted, a lightsaber would probably mess Nolan up.

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just wanted to say that, yes, this is true for the canon versions. Omni Man stomps the first round with laughable ease.

I don’t really care about legends, but I am curious about these “planetary” feats he has.

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Viltrumites have shown mftl reaction speeds. Such as Conquest reacting to and ramming into an mftl ship. Someone Omni Man should be a peer to. Vader wouldn't be able to react. Omni Man also has moon level strength so one punch is killing Vader

returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Yeah that’s not true. Viltrumites have all reacted to each others travel speed whilst exerting themselves. Comments have been made by Mark that Viltrumites are ridiculously fast in combat, and people who possess super speed themselves have failed to even see what they’re doing whilst watching them fight.

“Planetary Vader” needs planetary feats, which he doesn’t have. Granted, a lightsaber would probably mess Nolan up.

Didn’t Allen alien also outright dodge and literally look at a Viltrumite warship which flew by him out of nowhere when he was flying in space himself

that is mftl reactions considering they didn’t notice him until much after they passed him and it makes sense with that guide book

returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:
@reaper4 said:

Reason?

@chris2kzombieki said:

Vader is planetary in EU actually but Nolan is not near MFTL in combat, he is only that fast while flying in space like MCU Carol, in combat he is slower than Vader, who has blitzed FTL characters

Can I also note that Viltrumites like Mark can literally accelerate to MFTL speeds INSTANTANEOUSLY

He accelerated to MFTL when he hopped out and outraced the coalitions fastest ship instantly

Viltrumites can also go MFTL in the atmosphere it’s just that they don’t go top speeds as to not damage planet and also they literally went mftl when going through Viltrum entering and exiting atmosphere that was an occasion where they had reason to not hold back - why is it MFTL? Well mark himself was mftl in flight by then but was struggling to keep up for all he was worth and had to be pulled by Omni man to keep up so it was outright top speed used

so it does not matter if they need flight to gain their mftl reaction if they can accelerate to mftl quite literally instantly

returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@returnkaboom232 said:

Just wanted to say that, yes, this is true for the canon versions. Omni Man stomps the first round with laughable ease.

I don’t really care about legends, but I am curious about these “planetary” feats he has.

I don’t know Im not sure why he is so overrated on this site and by key issues it’s bizarre to me

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

let’s not compare actual high tiers to star wars high tiers

nolan rips out his spine both rounds

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nolan stomps.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightordark: Vader doesn’t have any. It’s all terrible scaling and non feats that are completely misinterpreted. Guys like Luke (who’s >>> Vader) have passed out by moving Dovin Basals - which are crappy artificial black holes that explicitly require hundreds working in unison to replicate a planetary mass.

Stars wars has been around for 45 years, if anyone was planetary there’d be a clear example of it.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@returnkaboom232: We don’t know how fast the ship was moving in that instance IIRC. The others have a good indication that the ships were moving FTL at the time.

returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By returnkaboom232
@thedailybagel said:

@returnkaboom232: We don’t know how fast the ship was moving in that instance IIRC. The others have a good indication that the ships were moving FTL at the time.

when they were on the ship nolan explicitly told mark it’s the fastest ship the coalition have to calm his nerves so this tells us both it is faster than any of their other ships (obv) but also that it is going top speed to reach Earth fast as possible - otherwise what’s the point of bringing up that fact, if it’s not even going it’s top speed anyway?

I could just post a bunch of calcs for other cop ships speeds but there’s no point we both know they are mftl

the art also indicated the usual mftl speed from that Star Wars ish superluminal light bending/stretch whatever when he hopped out and flew

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@returnkaboom232: I’m talking about Allen dodging one… Which is what you responded to me with.

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omni man mid diff

returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By returnkaboom232
@thedailybagel said:

@returnkaboom232: I’m talking about Allen dodging one… Which is what you responded to me with.

Ah didn’t notice since I replied with two separate messages

I see no reason why the ship would limit itself to far lower speeds, to the extent that it’s millions of times below top speeds

even besides that we know Allen was moving at normal space cruising speeds (mftl) since in his thought bubble he was telling himself he’s going to be home in a few days at this rate (since he misses his gf) whilst in a random star system -

he’d have more reason to slow down when approaching earths solar system to go to earth, yet he was still to cross the distance between the oort cloud (boundary between solar system and rest) and earth in like 12 minutes(?) which is mftl, so we have a gauge of his casual cru speed anyhow. It doesn’t take reaching imo to figure he and the ship would be moving mftl

this also means the relative velocity he was moving at and dodging is still mftl, even if the Viltrumite ship was moving at..say, only 1 mph lol

Avatar image for pedrolopesmateus
PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give it to Vader both rounds. Round 2 is a stomp tbh.

I mean, even Thragg was KO'd by the shockwave of a planet exploding 1000's of km away from him. Meanwhile Anakin made a planet-sized explosion before his prime. I don't see Nolan winning against EU Vader.

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, even Thragg was KO'd by the shockwave of a planet exploding 1000's of km away from him. Meanwhile Anakin made a planet-sized explosion before his prime. I don't see Nolan winning against EU Vader.

Are you talking about pushing Durge into the sun?

Avatar image for pedrolopesmateus
PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightordark: Vader doesn’t have any. It’s all terrible scaling and non feats that are completely misinterpreted. Guys like Luke (who’s >>> Vader) have passed out by moving Dovin Basals - which are crappy artificial black holes that explicitly require hundreds working in unison to replicate a planetary mass.

Stars wars has been around for 45 years, if anyone was planetary there’d be a clear example of it.

What about Starkiller stopping a ship from entering hyperspace, and the fact it was stated applying large planetary masses on modern ships isn't enough to stop them from doing that? RoTJ Vader scales to Starkiller.

And the god-tiers like DE Sidious are laughably above planetary, fwiw.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That "explosion" (which is a twinkle for visual effect but whatever) came in the same two issues that Obi Wan had to save Anakin from a grenade and got physically manhandled by..... Durge. Two things Nolan can deal with in his sleep. Vader's only shot is his lightsaber, but he can also get his head punched off.

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jirou

If anakin was planetary why didn't he just use TK to land the Dreadnought on Coruscant in ROTS?

No Caption Provided

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pedrolopesmateus:

What about Starkiller stopping a ship from entering hyperspace, and the fact it was stated applying large planetary masses on modern ships isn't enough to stop them from doing that? RoTJ Vader scales to Starkiller.

I don't recall Galen doing that so I'll have to see specifics. Regardless this is the same guy who nearly passed out when trying to guide a Star Destroyer falling from orbit in what's his most narratively significant feat.

And the god-tiers like DE Sidious are laughably above planetary, fwiw.

No he isn't. The only thing he has on a planetary scale are force storms, which only surface wipe and is something he can't exactly do when fighting someone directly. Other "god tiers" like Luke are ridiculously below planetary levels given his performance with Dovin Basals.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Eredin12

@thedailybagel:

Viltrumites have all reacted to each others travel speed whilst exerting themselves

In space, this fight takes place on the planet. Would you say that MCU Thanos is MFTL+, for being able to get up and throw his sword in the time it took Carol,( who can cross 1000 light years in hours in space) to cross few meters and reach Van while flying to save the universe? No? Then you should be able to see my point.

. Comments have been made by Mark that Viltrumites are ridiculously fast in combat,

Spiderman is also "ridiculously fast in combat" . That literally doesn't mean anything. It is completely and totally relative( Spiderman is ridiculously fast compared to me, but ridiculously slow compared to DCEU Superman, who himself is ridiculously slow compared to FOX Quicksilver etc) and doesn't tell us anything concrete

and people who possess super speed themselves have failed to even see what they’re doing whilst watching them fight.

People who possess super speed themselves have failed to even see what Spider-Man was doing while watching him fight. People who possess super speed themselves have failed to even see what AOTC Anakin was doing. This might be the about worst thing you can try to argue tbh. It doesn't mean that they are MFTL on the planet, it literally doesn't mean anything other than that they are faster than those people who are not fast enough to see them

He does have them though, I showed it on the thread we have been talking about, you denied them all as you do with several verses but that does not mean he does not have them.

I don't recall Galen doing that so I'll have to see specifics.

Regardless this is the same guy who nearly passed out when trying to guide a Star Destroyer falling from orbitin what's his most narratively significant feat.

Here is the feat in question. Boba's ship was trying to escape into hyperspace and Galen overpowered its hyperspace engines, preventing that and pulling it back. Only when he was hit from behind by droid and his hold broken, it instantly accelerated to FTL speed, into hyperspace:

No Caption Provided

This is very notable since to overpower hyperspace engines of even old republic ships, which are obsolete, being thousands of years before Starkiller time( thousands of years of scientific advancement happening in the mean time) , they needed large planetary mass.

Four thousand years ago, the vanguard of interdicting technology was encased in a massive Republic warship, theLeviathan. Thoughinefficient by modern standards, the vessel was capable of preventing the use of hyperdrivesof the eraby simulating the presence ofplanet-sized masseswith its four enormous gravity-well generators.

As for Star Destroyer feat, first of all, that was Galen before his prime, he grew stronger later on. But most of all, Star Destroyer was not falling. That is a myth utterly contradicted by the game, which actually shows that the engines on it were very much active as he was bringing it down. The hardest part of the game for me personally was that part exactly because you have to fight the engines of a star destroyer while waves of ships are coming at you, and the moment you let go, the ship reverses the progress you make. its engines were on. Marek overpowered those engines, engines powerful enough to escape from planet busting force of a black hole. That is what he struggled with, not falling star destroyer

And no offense, but with this whole spamming of word " narrative" you are acting like a kid who knows one cool word and then keeps repeating it on and on and on. You for some reason think that the more you can wave the words " narrative" and " narratively" the stronger your argument becomes. Even though you of course never talked with any writer at all about that narrative. But clearly what I should care for is your opinion, because you decided that your opinion equals narrative.

and is something he can't exactly do when fighting someone directly. Other "god tiers" like Luke are ridiculously below planetary levels given his performance with Dovin Basals.

Force storms have surface-wiping DC but their AP is far stronger, they can destroy space/time itself:

Unleashing the full power of his hatred, he conjures a Force Storm that threatens to consume all of space, including the New Republic fleet.

--The Comics Companion

The key to Luke's turning is the moment when he and Leia realize the Emperor is no longer defined by his physical form, but has become a chaotic nexus of dark energies that swell and burst open the fabric of space, tearing apart everything in the vicinity, human and machine.

--Dark Empire endnotes

I am also not sure where" he can't do it when fighting someone directly" is coming from, seeing as he has both complete control over them and just needs thought to make them. Luke overpowering number of basals is ridiculously above, not below planetary, seeing as those basals could prevent fleets of modern ships from entering hyperspace, move ships larger than death star at relativistic speeds which takes large planetary energy to do so, and slam the moon into planet hard enough to destroy it

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaper4 said:

@eredin12: Viltrumites have shown mftl reaction speeds. Such as Conquest reacting to and ramming into an mftl ship.

Someone Omni Man should be a peer to. Vader wouldn't be able to react. Omni Man also has moon level strength so one punch is killing Vader

In space, not on the planet where the fight takes place on. By that logic Vader is also MFTL , as even General Grevious can dodge force attacks, which can cross galaxy in seconds

Vader actually has better speed feats in atmosphere, on planet, where it matters here on top of precog, so he would react and use force shield to prevent that and then crush Nolan or cut him with lightsaber to pieces

No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Kirkmen states the weak ass season 1 Mark from Invincible show beats Vader easy lol. Comics Omni Man wrecks.

No Caption Provided

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:
@reaper4 said:

@eredin12: Viltrumites have shown mftl reaction speeds. Such as Conquest reacting to and ramming into an mftl ship.

Someone Omni Man should be a peer to. Vader wouldn't be able to react. Omni Man also has moon level strength so one punch is killing Vader

In space, not on the planet where the fight takes place on. By that logic Vader is also MFTL , as even General Grevious can dodge force attacks, which can cross galaxy in seconds

Vader actually has better speed feats in atmosphere, on planet, where it matters here on top of precog, so he would react and use force shield to prevent that and then crush Nolan or cut him with lightsaber to pieces

No Caption Provided

So do Invincible characters miraculously lose speed?

even General Grevious can dodge force attacks, which can cross galaxy in seconds

What kind of comparison are you trying to make by using this as an example?

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Eredin12

@jirou:

So do Invincible characters miraculously lose speed?

Is MCU Thanos MFTL+ because he kept up with Carol ( he was even able to later get up and throw his sword into Van faster than Carol could fly to it, even though she was trying to save the universe) who can cross thousands of light years in hours in space?

No Caption Provided

It is very well known that characters often get slower in the atmosphere

What kind of comparison are you trying to make by using this as an example?

Same one. We have seen how fast force attacks move, and we saw characters dodge it. It is the same as the argument for Nolan, " we saw how fast something is here,and Nolan reacted to it there, so he is MFTL" if you wish to argue that, fair enough, but at least apply that same logic to Grevious as well, and by extension Vader.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#41  Edited By heiqn

Amazon Nolan probably takes canon high tiers, making large country sized impacts as a side effect of flying fast and crossing combined continental distance in less than a second etc

EU Vader, considering all the highest ends, takes him without much problem.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

In space

When you don't read the material you say dense stuff like this. They can accelerate their body as fast as they want, in or out of atmosphere. Mark specifically made the comment when he was on a planet, Space Racer couldn't keep track of Thragg and Battle Beast on a planet. They drove through Viltrum in atmosphere way faster than FTL, with Mark and Nolan being able to make fine movements and turning their heads in atmosphere whilst moving at those speeds.

Spiderman is also "ridiculously fast in combat" . That literally doesn't mean anything. It is completely and totally relative( Spiderman is ridiculously fast compared to me, but ridiculously slow compared to DCEU Superman, who himself is ridiculously slow compared to FOX Quicksilver etc) and doesn't tell us anything concrete

This is such a dumb response. Mark at the time could hit 5 digit mach numbers whilst yawning, IE zero effort was needed. Yet his first encounter with Viltrumites had him panting and calling them too fast for him to deal with after a short engagement. Mark being outright slower than someone and saying they're too fast in combat means something different than someone saying the same thing about Spider Man.

People who have super speed have failed ot even see what Spider-Man was doing while watching him fight. This in fact might be one of the worst arguments I ever saw to be quite honest with you. It literally doesn't mean anything

The Spider Man comparison is making you look stupid. Peter isn't nearly as fast as Viltrumites, so someone not being able to see him only scales him above that person. Someone who can pace around with Viltrumites in a vaccum and land shots on them with a gun, and track MFTL spaceships with his direct vision, going on to say two guys are too fast for him to see, is more impressive than not being able to see Peter. I'd say apply some critical thinking but at this point I'm aware it's something you physically cannot do.

He does have them though, I showed it on thread we have been talking about

You think he has them.

No, this is the same guy who overpowered the engines of star destroyers that were active, the same engines that overpowered planet busting force of black holes, and that was when he was weaker

They never did that.

And If I hear you say "narratively" one more time ... lol. You are acting honestly like a kid who knows one word and then thinks that word is cool and then keeps repeating it on and on and on. You for some weird reason think that what you think is what " narrative" is and that the more you can wave the words " narrative" and " narratively" the stronger your argument becomes.

What? I've said it once in this thread, and maybe like twice in another from weeks ago. I understand that concepts like narrative are foreign to you, but my point was that the biggest display of power that Starkiller showed is the star destroyer feat, that's the big one in both the novel and game, and is considered to be his biggest display of power by the character himself. So yeah when you try to wank other things he's done by ignoring other factors involved, it's worth looking at what the story itself considers to be a big deal in terms of force power, and the ISD feat is undoubtedly treated as a massive deal.

Force storms have surface-wiping DC but their AP is far stronger, they can destroy space/time itself.

DC AC I don't give a shit. They can't planet bust, explicitly. Have fun quantifying the underlined.

Luke overpowering number of basals is ridiculously above, not below planetary, seeing as even old Republic ships need large planetary mass to prevent criminal ships from entering hyperspace while these basals could do so form entire fleets of modern ships, move ships larger than death star at relativistic speeds which takes large planetary energy to do so,

Ah yes overpowering a Dovin Basal is planetary, despite them individually being unable to contain the energy of Torpedos and explictly not being able to create a planetary mass on their own. Very wise.

and slam moon into panet hard enough to destroy it

This is the problem I have with you, you don't even read your own material properly because this is a blatant lie. They don't grab moons and yeet them at planets. It took a Dovin Basals days to alter the orbit of a tiny moon, and it had nothing to do with the actual destruction caused. The Dovin Basal was destroyed before the moon had even collided, it was just pulled closer and the gravity present completed the job.

I see you edited your whole post and I cba going back over everything so I'm just gonna post this as is.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Omni man

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Eredin12

@thedailybagel:

When you don't read the material you say dense stuff like this.They can accelerate their body as fast as they want, in or out of atmosphere

Let me see the actual evidence of that.

Mark specifically made the comment when he was on a planet, Space Racer couldn't keep track of Thragg and Battle Beast on a planet.

They drove through Viltrum in atmosphere way faster than FTL,

Space racer who moves FTL in space , yea. I am talking about atmospheric speed though.

Can I see evidence of that?

This is such a dumb response. Mark at the time could hit 5 digit mach numbers whilst yawning, IE zero effort was needed. Yet his first encounter with Viltrumites had him panting and calling them too fast for him to deal with after a short engagement. Mark being outright slower than someone and saying they're too fast in combat means something different than someone saying the same thing about Spider Man.

I know that is why I literally said it is all relative. I do not doubt that they are above 5 digit mach in the atmosphere, I doubt that they are MFTL in the atmosphere. Being too fast for someone who is 5 digit mach doesn't make you MFTL lol.

The Spider Man comparison is making you look stupid.

Peter isn't nearly as fast as Viltrumites, so someone not being able to see him only scales him above that person. Someone who can pace around with Viltrumites in a vaccum and land shots on them with a gun, and track MFTL spaceships with his direct vision, going on to say two guys are too fast for him to see, is more impressive than not being able to see Peter. I'd say apply some critical thinking but at this point I'm aware it's something you physically cannot do.

It is making you stupid, because, evidently, you cannot comprehend the analogy I used. I am not bringing Peter to say that he is as fast as Mark or near it lol, I am bringing him to say that part that you said, which I quoted, that is " moving faster than someone with super speed can see" doesn't mean anything by itself, it all depends on the speed of those people with super speed in question. I brought Peter because of that because he too moved faster than people with super speed can see. Because you merely said that people Viltrrumites are faster than have super speed and nothing else. If you cannot comprehend how vague what you said was and why I then brought Peter, then that is on you. You didn't mention any feats those people have, you provided no feats for those characters with super speed, you just said they have super speed. And if you think that I should use " critical thinking" to guess who and what you had in mind, something you did not specify, and then start using insults( which I never did ) is going to make your case look strong then you are even worse than I thought. In fact, if you actually could " physically use critical thinking" you would see what contradictory nonsense you said above. You said how " someone can pace around with Viltrumites" and then in the same sentence that they are too fast for him to see. How does that work? How can you scale him to them in one moment and then in the next say that he cannot even see them? How about you start acting like the adult that you( presumably) are and show me some of those feats? Unlike you, I will not lowball everything. Unlike you, I can admit a good feat when I see it. but you need to show it to me. If all you say is " someone has super speed!" then do not blame me for pointing out how absurdly general what you said is and that it doesn't mean anything. It is not my job to guess what you had on your mind, it is your job to show and explain it when you argue it. It is honestly a shame that I even have to say this. It really is.

You think he has them.

Yes, as I follow the truth where it leads

They never did that.

Gravity well acting on them was powerful enough to crush the planet, they tanked and overpowered it:

No Caption Provided

What? I've said it once in this thread, and maybe like twice in another from weeks ago.

I understand that concepts like narrative are foreign to you,

You said it several times in that thread, every time without any basis, as you never asked the writer about anything but merely assumed your utterly subjective interpretation( like that tired/ struggling Anakin is having fun being evil and then regretting it) equals narrative. Sorry if I am a bit bored of that kind of debating.

If you actually show me what people who made it think we can talk, but if you only have your interpretation about some things, then that does not equal narrative, it might equal your view of it, but that does not equal narrative itself. so you can save that for yourself.

but my point was that the biggest display of power that Starkiller showed is the star destroyer feat,

Pulling it down? That is not bigger than him splitting it with one shot scientifically speaking:

In fact, even overpowering hyperspace engines is better( which you did not address at all)

and is considered to be his biggest display of power by the character himself.

So yeah when you try to wank other things he's done by ignoring other factors involved, it's worth looking at what the story itself considers to be a big deal in terms of force power, and the ISD feat is undoubtedly treated as a massive deal.

Where? Where in TFU2 did SK say that is his biggest display of power? I do no recall that at all

Now yes, it is a big deal, but it was not falling ISD as you said, its engines were on. It is just that it is not his best feat if you count TFU2 as well

DC AC I don't give a shit. They can't planet bust, explicitly.

Have fun quantifying the underlined.

Nobody said they did planet bust, I was talking about their focused potency, so do not attack strawman, please

NASA scientist already did:

https://chandra.harvard.edu/resources/faq/black_hole/bhole-4.html

Ah yes overpowering a Dovin Basal is planetary, despite them individually being unable to contain the energy of Torpedos and explictly not being able to create a planetary mass on their own. Very wise.

Did you read what I said? Luke overpowered several of them that were on the ship, not just one

No Caption Provided

As did Kyp. Several of them which actually have great feats. That is why one Kyp overpowered instantly destroyed 908 meters long capital ship when it touched it. Clearly, you cannot use torpedo instances to lowball those.

They don't grab moons and yeet them at planets. It took a Dovin Basals days to alter the orbit of a tiny moon, and it had nothing to do with the actual destruction caused. The Dovin Basal was destroyed before the moon had even collided, it was just pulled closer and the gravity present completed the job.

You do realize that gravity by itself cannot slam a tiny moon into a planet hard enough to destroy it? No of course not as your knowledge of physics is utterly bad for someone who likes to act as smug as you do. In order for the moon, especially a small one, to destroy the planet on impact, it had to be thrown with enough force to do so, which basal did

I see you edited your whole post and I cba going back over everything so I'm just gonna post this as is.

I wanted to fix some stuff i forgot to add, sorry for that

IAloneLevelUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star Wars wank will never end. Omni-Man rips Vader in half.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Eredin12
@ialonelevelup said:

What wank though? Invincible is a lot more wanked tbh. I would really like to hear how Nolan can deal with a lightsaber that is as hot as the core of a star( recall what happened to Thragg? TK power Vader has or how is he faster in the atmosphere at all.

IAloneLevelUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:
@ialonelevelup said:

What wank though? Invincible is a lot more wanked tbh. I would really like to hear how Nolan can deal with a lightsaber that is as hot as the core of a star( recall what happened to Thragg? TK power Vader has or how is he faster in the atmosphere at all.

Omni-Man is way too fast and strong for Vader. He won’t be able to hit him with the lightsaber.

returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By returnkaboom232
@pedrolopesmateus said:

Planetary explosions are far above actual energy needed to bypass GBE

especially this one the planets layers are peeling away and launched out at higher than escape speeds, and they weren’t thousands of km away - not possible if they’re inside the rings and there is a specific roche limit for distance away from planet to form rings

seeing as Nolan was absolutely unscathed exiting the planet it just upscales the intensity of the shockwave of the planetary explosion by likely an order of magnitude (compared to what was tanked exiting)

Vader never did anything close to that and struggles against stuff thousands of times below

Omni wrecks both rounds especially round 1 LMFAO Canon Vader is a literal street/low mid tier at best, how delusional are you Star Wars wankers

returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed. Their fans are extremely delusional. Even r/powerscaling has more “unbiased” debaters lmfao

IAloneLevelUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ialonelevelup said:

Agreed. Their fans are extremely delusional. Even r/powerscaling has more “unbiased” debaters lmfao

My head hurts everytime I visit that sub Lol.