• 193 results
Redhalo9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Physical feats

Vader has many physical feats being durable enough to take multiple saber hits to his suit and keep on fighting he even took a saber right through the gut and survived with very few cosequenses he could also be as fast as thought but only in very short bursts but over all he was slow

Plagiuse was a very fast combatant and could run for extended periods of time he was also very durable taking a piece of ruble to the gut and didnt notice for a few minutes

So over all I would give the edge to plagieus because there about as durable as each other but plagieus was considerably faster

Force ability's

Darth Vader was a very powerful in the force being the chosen one he was very powerful with his tk lift in many objects and hurling them at the speed of missiles he could also use his tk to throw his lightsaber hilt into the mouth of creature and turn it on in its throat decapitating it he was also capable of tutamintis absorbing blaster bolts and although I belive he did have the knowledge to he could not unlike most sith lords produce force lightning since it would take a organic limb to conduct it. he was also capable of force augmentation increasing his speed

Darth plagieus was a tremendously powerful force user using force suggestion at a very young age even sensing the dark side in rugess Nome he also had power in tutamintis absorbing blaster bolts he unlike Vader was capable of force lightning and powerful telekinisis holding up a cave for several minutes he could produce extremely powerful force waves atomizing asasins I would give Darth plagieus the edge in foce ability's because he has a wider range of powers and a more focused skill

Lightsaber ability's

Darth Vader was one of the best lightsaber duelists ever originally a master of form v djem so he later incorporated different forms into his style being less mobile he needed to adjust using soresue and makashi being an unrelenting force in his offence and an unmoving stone in his deffence

Darth plagieus was a master swordsman but he never realy took an interest in lightsaber battles and only realy using one if be needed to although he was extremely skilled defeating venamis who was a copy of Darth tenebrous one of the best sith swordsmen ever

I would vote vader for this round because he shows more skill and focus in the art

All in all I would say plagieus would win 6/10 times because he can contend in sabers but if it came down to the force which it would most likely plagieus would win

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plagueis, just because of the Force. As powerful in the Force as Vader is, Plagueis is stronger, and can probably contend with Vader as a duelist. It would be a lengthy battle, but Plagueis would eventually take it.

Redhalo9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Redhalo9

@KnightRise said:

Calling the upper office. But I say Vader

@JediXMan

@ShootingNova

@Silver2467

I'm not upper office, LOL. And Plagueis certainly wins. Just reference Silver's post, I can't be bothered re-posting everything he did in an inferior fashion.

Don't be so modest you are one of the upper office

And on topic plagueis faster better tk the only advantage I,D give Vader is strenght and a slight advantage in durability

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It's not close. Plagueis easily.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Vader SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Vader, but Plagueis is still more powerful, though not by a huge degree.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plagueis. He's better by a considerable margin.

KigreTheViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By KigreTheViking

Plagueis.

The_Jensaarai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not doubting Plagueis' victory. But. Considerably better?

So far the only key advantages Hego has is lightning and raw telekinetic prowess - with the latter being something Vader comes close to anyway. Take away his lightning, and honestly, I see Vader wining a hefty majority.

Emperordmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brightsteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@brightsteel:

your set is shit

Dear, has it ever occurred to you, that your pesky little jabs won't ever faze me? :)

Brightsteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Plagy spanks.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By WollfMyth209
divebomb17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well considering that plagueis trainied siduios ,and sidious killed him, and vader killed sidous, i think

Vader> Sidious>plageis vader wins

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're comparable - and in the same tier - in every area, but Vader is better at everything except physicals - where he equals Plagueis in durability, strength, but loses in speed. I would favor Plagueis because he is so close in everything that his one noticeabe advantage (speed) will make up for all that. I'd say Plagueis wins 6-7/10 in a devastating match everytime.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azronger said:

They're comparable - and in the same tier - in every area, but Vader is better at everything except physicals - where he equals Plagueis in durability, strength, but loses in speed.

Wait, what? Vader isn't in the same tier as Plagueis when regarding telekinesis, versatility, knowledge, etc.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plagueis destroys.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: Plagueis disintegrated Maladians; Vader pulverized lyleks. Lyleks are blaster-resistant, so the fact that he didn't disintegrate them like Plagueis doesn't make it an inferior feat. I'd also like a feat of Plagueis holding a significant telekinetic advantage over someone as powerful as Starkiller.

You're correct about versatility, though, but Plagueis' lightning will be easily blocked by Vader's lightsaber.

Knowledge isn't useful in combat.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By WollfMyth209

@azronger: Plagueis disintegrated Maladians; Vader pulverized lyleks. Lyleks are blaster-resistant, so the fact that he didn't disintegrate them like Plagueis doesn't make it an inferior feat.

Um... are you seriously going to forget the circumstances of Plagueis' feat? Besides being decades pre-prime, the guy was near-death, could barely breath, had 99% of his internal organs failing and also caused earthquakes while disintigrating armoured Force sensitives(were they Force sensitive? I need to check). Plagueis' feat is infinitely better. And Lyleks aren't blaster resistent(not completely, anyways, given that their necks and head are vulnerable).

I'd also like a feat of Plagueis holding a significant telekinetic advantage over someone as powerful as Starkiller.

Being more powerful than TPM Sidious, who dominated Maul via TK; being canonically vastly superior to the likes of Darth Bane(who, while poisoned and still in training has more power than a planet-ravaging Nexus) and being considerably superior to Gravid/Tenebrous' master(the former errected barriers around several strongholds, the latter literally ripped apart a piece of fabric from the universe/Force).

I'd also like to see a feat of Vader holding a significant telekinetic advantage over Starkiller, because surprise choking him then throwing him down and then getting telekinetically pinned to a wall isn't really holding a significant edge.

You're correct about versatility, though, but Plagueis' lightning will be easily blocked by Vader's lightsaber.

Given Plagueis' speed and own considerable lightsaber skill, I'd say he could find a way to break Vader's guard and zap him with lightning.

Knowledge isn't useful in combat.

It depends from what perspective you're looking at.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plageuis wins 10/10.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Erkan12

I still want to see an argument for the combative midi-manipulation, he already used it for killing his prey for once and nothing suggests that Plagueis can't use it on his opponent, and no one has any kind of resistance to it other than Plagueis himself.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209:

Um... are you seriously going to forget the circumstances of Plagueis' feat?

I if were, the feat wouldn’t be nearly as impressive as Vader’s.

Besides being decades pre-prime,

So was Vader.

the guy was near-death, could barely breath, had 99% of his internal organs failing

That’s exaggeration. Two of his hearts had failed, his trachea and a few blood vessels severed, and his jawbone torn off, not 99% of his organs failing. Not even close.

and also caused earthquakes while disintigrating armoured Force sensitives

He caused an shook the floor after his telekinetic outburst.

(were they Force sensitive? I need to check).

No, they weren’t. They have never been shown using the Force, and some of their actions during Plaguies’ assassination attempt would make no sense if they were Force sensitives – like not using TK or any other power. The only sign that they would be Force sensitives is their speed, but even that’s questionable, since they were way too slow vs Plaguies and had no defense against his TK. Granted, the Sith Lord is insanely fast and powerful, but given his condition, the amount of Maladians left (about 20), their reputation for killing Jedi, and the examples of other infinitely inferior Force wielders than Plaguies tanking similar attacks, I find it hard to believe that they’d be Force sensitive.

Plagueis' feat is infinitely better.

You see, the description the novel gives of Plagueis “all but atomizing” is a hyperbole. Not only do the words “all but” confirm that it wasn’t complete atomization, the description of the aftermath clearly contradicts the notion that they were atomized.

“Had the elite members and private guards of the Canted Circle not been found unconscious in dressing rooms and other places, police investigators would never have been allowed to enter the landmark building, let alone the Order’s vaunted initiation room, in which were discovered the bodies of two Echani, belived to be bodyguards; a dozen Muuns, killed by decapitator disks and vibroblades; and three times that number of Maladian assassins, dressed in borod robes, who had succumbed to blaster bolts, blunt force injuries, and in some cases, traumatic amputations. So scattered were the latter, investigators initially suspected that an explosive device had been detonated, but no trace of a device was ever uncovered.”

–Darth Plagueis.

And Lyleks aren't blaster resistent(not completely, anyways, given that their necks and head are vulnerable).

Yes, but Vader pulverized their carapaces as well. Vader has also crushed other blaster-resistant material several times; Plagueis hasn’t. It is only because of the condition Plagueis was in that puts the his feat on Vader’s level.

Being more powerful than TPM Sidious,

Not official. The only thing reinforcing that notion was Sidious’ own thoughts and paranoia. When it came to Sidious’ murder of Plagueis, he shrugged off Plaguies’ Force push – more powerful than the one he unleashed on the Maladians – like it was nothing. And the conditions Plagueis was in weren’t even half as severe as during the Maladian attack – he was drunk and being electrocuted. Weaker Force wielders than Plagueis have pulled through such pain before. Plagueis’ condition wasn’t that far off from his prime condition. Sidious, even as of TPM, is clearly the more powerful Sith.

who dominated Maul via TK;

Vader would do the same. Starkiller > Darth Maul.

being canonically vastly superior to the likes of Darth Bane (who, while poisoned and still in training has more power than a planet-ravaging Nexus) and being considerably superior to Gravid/Tenebrous' master(the former errected barriers around several strongholds, the latter literally ripped apart a piece of fabric from the universe/Force).

I asked for telekinetic, not canonical superiority.

I'd also like to see a feat of Vader holding a significant telekinetic advantage over Starkiller, because surprise choking him then throwing him down and then getting telekinetically pinned to a wall isn't really holding a significant edge.

Starkiller was enraged and combat-ready. Vader succesfully used Force grip on him, threw platforms that Sarkiller failed to throw back (suggesting greater inferiority than Yoda had against Sidious), hurled him hard enough to incapacitate him for several seconds, and disarming him via TK. None of that happens if the combatant are equal.

The only time Vader was pinned to a pillar is in the comic adaptation, where Vader’s chest – the area he spends all his time and geared his entire fighting style towards protecting – had been sliced open. He was fighting under severe conditions, so it’s no wonder he was pinned to a pillar (that was highly static, weakening Vader even further).

Given Plagueis' speed and own considerable lightsaber skill, I'd say he could find a way to break Vader's guard and zap him with lightning.

Vader has deflected omnidirectial blaster fire, and a brief surge of lightning he can easily tank.

It depends from what perspective you're looking at.

How is Plagueis’ knowledge of midi-chlorians going to help him against Vader?

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azronger:

I if were, the feat wouldn’t be nearly as impressive as Vader’s.

Yet it would.

So was Vader.

It wasn't decades. It was just barely a decade.

That’s exaggeration. Two of his hearts had failed, his trachea and a few blood vessels severed, and his jawbone torn off, not 99% of his organs failing. Not even close.

Ah, two of his hearts? You mean, besides the brain, literally the most important organs? A Muun can't survive with just a single heart, they needs three to bump enough blood for their extraordinarily large body. And the trachea is needed for proper breathing. So Plagueis cardiovascular and respiration(besides the nervous system, basically the most important ones) systems were extremely damaged. Y'know, that still makes the feat damn impressive.

He caused an shook the floor after his telekinetic outburst.

He shook it with the telekinetic outburst.

No, they weren’t. They have never been shown using the Force, and some of their actions during Plaguies’ assassination attempt would make no sense if they were Force sensitives – like not using TK or any other power. The only sign that they would be Force sensitives is their speed, but even that’s questionable, since they were way too slow vs Plaguies and had no defense against his TK. Granted, the Sith Lord is insanely fast and powerful, but given his condition, the amount of Maladians left (about 20), their reputation for killing Jedi, and the examples of other infinitely inferior Force wielders than Plaguies tanking similar attacks, I find it hard to believe that they’d be Force sensitive.

So they weren't Force sensitives, doesn't take away from the feat.

You see, the description the novel gives of Plagueis “all but atomizing” is a hyperbole. Not only do the words “all but” confirm that it wasn’t complete atomization, the description of the aftermath clearly contradicts the notion that they were atomized.

Yes, but Vader pulverized their carapaces as well. Vader has also crushed other blaster-resistant material several times; Plagueis hasn’t. It is only because of the condition Plagueis was in that puts the his feat on Vader’s level.

Great, Vader pulverizes armoured bugs, Plagueis disintigrates armoured assassins with physical stats that rival Jedi. Just looking at it at face value Plagueis' feat is better, or at least equal. Take into consideration Plagueis' near-death state, he's decades before his prime, most of his power was focused on keeping him alive and you see who's better.

Not official. The only thing reinforcing that notion was Sidious’ own thoughts and paranoia. When it came to Sidious’ murder of Plagueis, he shrugged off Plaguies’ Force push – more powerful than the one he unleashed on the Maladians – like it was nothing. And the conditions Plagueis was in weren’t even half as severe as during the Maladian attack – he was drunk and being electrocuted. Weaker Force wielders than Plagueis have pulled through such pain before. Plagueis’ condition wasn’t that far off from his prime condition. Sidious, even as of TPM, is clearly the more powerful Sith.

Not at all. Luceno confirmed Plagueis is more powerful, and Plagueis sent out a Force Wave while drunk and half asleep and never genuinely meant to hurt Palpatine -- he was purposefully letting Palpatine disable his mask so he can test his midi-chlorian manipulation... it failed because Plagueis was a drunk, arrogant idiot at the time, but his Force Wave was never intended to full-on blast Sidious away and decimate him.

Vader would do the same. Starkiller > Darth Maul.

Sure, Starkiller > Maul, but Vader ain't dominating either.

I asked for telekinetic, not canonical superiority.

Canonical superiority points to Plagueis being superior to them in nearly every field. TK is included. Vader has yet to excert superiority over someone more powerful than a planet-ravaging nexus or broken the barrier of someone who shielded several strongholds through TK. And Plagueis is vastly better than such people. So yeah, my argument is valid you're just searching for a needle in a haystack.

Starkiller was enraged and combat-ready. Vader succesfully used Force grip on him, threw platforms that Sarkiller failed to throw back (suggesting greater inferiority than Yoda had against Sidious), hurled him hard enough to incapacitate him for several seconds, and disarming him via TK. None of that happens if the combatant are equal.

Rage has often weakened foes. Especially Force Rage which has been noted as exhausting ones Force reserves and supposedly lowering their defenses, yet boosting their physical condition/augmentation. Plus being "combat-ready" doesn't mean you're gonna have your Force Shields up at a 100%. Otherwise Shaak genuinely is superior to mid-TFU Galen, Obi-Wan is better than Maul, Revan is better than Vitiate, etc. All of this proven on the contrary.

The platforms were something Starkiller didn't even attempt to throw back, IIRC. And he didn't disarm him via TK, plus 'Killer purposefully let him disarm him in a pure duel so he can exploit a lul in Vader's defenses and start abusing his Force powers against him.

The only time Vader was pinned to a pillar is in the comic adaptation, where Vader’s chest – the area he spends all his time and geared his entire fighting style towards protecting – had been sliced open. He was fighting under severe conditions, so it’s no wonder he was pinned to a pillar (that was highly static, weakening Vader even further).

Actually, it happens in the game. A primary way to beat Vader in-game is too hold him onto a pillar during a cinematic and he has trouble breaking free from the grip. Plus the creators themselves said Starkiller is meant to be a rival to Vader. You're not a rival if he dominates you. And Vader's casually came back from being slashed on the chest-plate several times(just ask Galen Marek and Sha Koon).

Vader has deflected omnidirectial blaster fire, and a brief surge of lightning he can easily tank.

So easily it weakens him and his life support considerably. And a Plagueis decades pre-prime has a feat of deflecting omnidirectional fire. Not impressed.

How is Plagueis’ knowledge of midi-chlorians going to help him against Vader?

I never said it would. Granted, nobody has yet made a case as to how Plagueis can't use it on a foe inferior to him in the Force.

Also, why bump a thread after its dead for several days?

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Azronger

@wollfmyth209

Yet it would.

No, it wouldn’t.

It wasn't decades. It was just barely a decade.

Still considerably pre-prime. And Vader actually spent that time honing his combat abilities, whereas Plagueis concentrated on the more otherworldly aspects of the Force. His improvement as a combatant was minimal compared to Vader’s.

Ah, two of his hearts? You mean, besides the brain, literally the most important organs? A Muun can't survive with just a single heart, they needs three to bump enough blood for their extraordinarily large body. And the trachea is needed for proper breathing. So Plagueis cardiovascular and respiration(besides the nervous system, basically the most important ones) systems were extremely damaged. Y'know, that still makes the feat damn impressive.

Never said it was impressive; I said you were exaggerating his injuries.

He shook it with the telekinetic outburst.

No, he didn't.

Plagueis moved his eyes just enough to fix the locations of some of the two dozen assassins that had survived the Sun Guards’ counterattack; then he dug deep into the Force, and catapulted himself on his feet. The closest of the assassins swung to him with raised vibroblades and rushed forward, only to be flung backward off the canted stage and against the room’s curved walls. Others Plagueis felled with his hands, snapping necks and putting his fists through armored torsoes. Spreading his arms wide, he clapped his hands together, turning every loose object in the vicinity into a deadly projectile. But the Maladians were far form run-of-the-mill murderers. Members of the cult had killed and wounded Jedi, and in response to confronting Force powers, they didn’t shrink or flee, but simply changed tactics, moving with astounding agility to surround Plagueis, and wait for openings.

The wait lasted only until Plagueis attempted to unleash lightning, his second subsidiary heart failed, paralyzing him with pain, and nearly plunging him into unconsciousness. The assassins waisted not a moment, throwing themselves at him in groups, though in a vain attempt to penetrate the Force shield he raised. Again he rallied, this time with a ragged sound, drenched from deep inside, that erupted from him like a sonic weapon, shattering the eardrums of those within ten meters, and compelling the rest to bring their hands to their ears.

In blinding motion, his hands smashed skulls and windpipes. He stopped once to conjure up a Force wave that all but atomized the bodies of six Maladians. He spun through a turn, dragging the wave halfway around the room, to kill a half a dozen more. But even that wasn’t enough to deter his assailants; they flew against him again, making the most of his momentary weakness, to open gashes on his arms and shoulders.

Down on one knee, he levitated a Sun Guard blaster from the floor and called it toward him, but of the assassins succeeded in altering the course of its trajetory, by hurling himself into the path of the airborne weapon.

With nothing more than the Force of his mind, Plagueis rattled the floor, knocking some assassins off their feet, but others rushed in to take their places, slashing at him with their vibroblades from every angle.

He knew he had life enough to conjure one final counter-offensive. He was a moment from loosing hell on the Maladians, when he sensed Sidious enter the room.”

–Darth Plagueis.

He didn’t shake the floor alongside the Force wave or Force bellow; he used them separately.

So they weren't Force sensitives, doesn't take away from the feat.

It does, though not significantly.

Great, Vader pulverizes armoured bugs, Plagueis disintigrates armoured assassins with physical stats that rival Jedi. Just looking at it at face value Plagueis' feat is better, or at least equal. Take into consideration Plagueis' near-death state, he's decades before his prime, most of his power was focused on keeping him alive and you see who's better.

You completely ignored the excerpt I posted that countered your notion that they were totally disintegrated. As I said before, it’s a hyperbole, and the aftermath clearly described amputations.

The Maladians’ physicals are irrelevant, since they aren’t blaster-resistant, whereas the lyleks are. Pulvering blaster-resistant things > pulverizing non-blaster-resistant things – no matter whether they rival Jedi or not.

The only thing that makes Plagueis’ feat less inferior is the state he was in.

Not at all. Luceno confirmed Plagueis is more powerful,

1. It’s his opinion.
  2. I’ve never seen that quote. For all I know, it could be completely fabricated.

and Plagueis sent out a Force Wave while drunk and half asleep and never genuinely meant to hurt Palpatine -- he was purposefully letting Palpatine disable his mask so he can test his midi-chlorian manipulation...

it failed because Plagueis was a drunk, arrogant idiot at the time, but his Force Wave was never intended to full-on blast Sidious away and decimate him.

Fair enough. I re-read the passage, and Sidious himself admitted they were equals. You were right.

Sure, Starkiller > Maul, but Vader ain't dominating either.

He will dominate Maul, and did dominate Starkiller. It is domination when your opponent is helpless for like a half a minute.

Canonical superiority points to Plagueis being superior to them in nearly every field. TK is included.

No, it doesn’t. It simply means Plagueis is better than all his predecessors at combat. It does not specifify how; it’s only a generalized statement. Vader himself is canonically superior to Gethzerion, who has one-shot Luke, a feat beyond Vader’s TK capablities.

Vader has yet to excert superiority over someone more powerful than a planet-ravaging nexus

Quote about Bane being “more powerful than a planet-ravaging nexus”? Anyway, Starkiller > Bane.

or broken the barrier of someone who shielded several strongholds through TK.

Magnitude ≠ radius. We’ve no idea how strong Gravid’s barriers actually were, only that they encompassed a large area.

Rage has often weakened foes.

When? Everything I know states the opposite. And you can’t seriously claim every time an enraged opponent has been dominated for more than twenty seconds he was weakened by rage.

Especially Force Rage which has been noted as exhausting ones Force reserves

He literally went enraged two seconds before being Force-gripped by Vader. And what proof do you have he got exhausted during the fight?

and supposedly lowering their defenses,

Keyword: supposedly. It’s a logical argument, but until definitive proof is presented, it remains untrue. And besides, if he could’ve broken free, he would’ve.

yet boosting their physical condition/augmentation.

On that note, Vader was stalemating an enraged Starkiller, and when both went enraged, Vader began rapidly pushing Starkiller back. The potency of his physical empowerment does translate into telekintetic power as well. It all comes from a single reserve of Force energy.

Plus being "combat-ready" doesn't mean you're gonna have your Force Shields up at a 100%.

Of course it doesn’t, but the result is often a Force push that the target retaliates from immediately, not a full-on Force grip that prevents the target from doing anything and just hanging there helplessly.

The platforms were something Starkiller didn't even attempt to throw back, IIRC.

No, but he clearly struggled to stop the movement of one platform, and didn’t even attempt to influence the others.

And he didn't disarm him via TK,

Yes, he did.

plus 'Killer purposefully let him disarm him in a pure duel so he can exploit a lul in Vader's defenses and start abusing his Force powers against him.

Only in the novel, which doesn’t take precedence over any other version of TFU II.

Actually, it happens in the game. A primary way to beat Vader in-game is too hold him onto a pillar during a cinematic and he has trouble breaking free from the grip.

He was constantly being electrocuted by high-voltage lightning, distracting him, so of course it was easier for Starkiller to keep him pinned there. And his chest isn’t sliced open in-game.

Plus the creators themselves said Starkiller is meant to be a rival to Vader.

He does rival, not equal.

You're not a rival if he dominates you.

The creators disagree with you, then.

And Vader's casually came back from being slashed on the chest-plate several times(just ask Galen Marek and Sha Koon).

Galen Marek and Sha Koon are inferior to the clone. And we never even see the context of Vader being “pinned” to the pillar. For all we know he was simply pushed and the combination of electricity and his slashed-open chest-plate took him out of the fight.

So easily it weakens him and his life support considerably. And a Plagueis decades pre-prime has a feat of deflecting omnidirectional fire. Not impressed.

Plagueis’ feat is irrelevant here, since he’s attacking, not defending with lightning. Vader can block it from every angle – that was my point.

I never said it would. Granted, nobody has yet made a case as to how Plagueis can't use it on a foe inferior to him in the Force.

It took Plagueis roughly a minute in concentration to kill Veruna, a being with roughly 2500 midi-chlorians per cell. It would take him a lot longer to kill a being with 10000+ midi-chlorians while in concentraion, not to mention when he’s in active combat.

So how does knowledge help Plagueis here?

Also, why bump a thread after its dead for several days?

This thread has been bumbed when it was dead for almost two years, and again, when it was dead for another year. I even had something to add to the discussion, so how is what I did such a big crime?

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By WollfMyth209

@azronger:

I'll see when I can respond; if it takes me longer than a few days, I'll just PM you(assuming I remember) since I generally refrain from bumping threads.

The_Jensaarai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azronger

Vader himself is canonically superior to Gethzerion

Sounds Dubious :/

Where's the statement for this?

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Jensaarai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool_MLG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool_MLG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a853424245e3
deactivated-5a853424245e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ROTJ Vader ragdolls.

Geistalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a853424245e3
deactivated-5a853424245e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geistalt: Is there any particular reason you decided to tag me because my opinion about a fictional character offends you?

Geistalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Erkan12

@erkan12 said:

It's not close. Plagueis easily.

Still.

I don't know why people bumping these mismatches.

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth plagueis wins.

Bastets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Plagueis

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plagueis slaughters.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why bump Plagueis wrecks.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plageuis ragdolls him and persuades him to commit suicide.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plagueis in a close fight.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plagueis in a good fight.

LordOfTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plagueis, and it is definitely a solid fight.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#100  Edited By kbroskywalker

Plagueis in a great fight, hax ensures victory though Vader can certainly compete overall as a combatant