Darth vader vs darth nihilus

Batman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Batman15

Why do people say vader he can't beat him if he's the chosen one. If he's the chosen one can't he beat errrrybody!!!!!!???!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for thesecondopinion
TheSecondOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheSecondOpinion

Vader:

• Fighting Ability: 5
  • intelligence: 5
  • Stamina: 7
  • Endurance: 6
  • Strength: 6
  • Durability: 6
  • Speed: (travel) 2
  • Speed: (reaction) 5
  • Speed: (reflexes) 5
  • Energy Generate: 5
  • Mental Power: 4
  • CIS: 10

Nihilus:

• intelligence: 4
  • Stamina: 4
  • Endurance: 3
  • Strength: 4
  • Durability: 4
  • Energy Generate: 6
  • Mental Power: 5
  • PIS: 10
kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kcaz

vadar's lightsaber skills isn't as good as when he was anikin, since he is a lot slower because of mechanical parts. even luke with limited training managed to land a few hits on him. anikin was the chosen one, but he never reached his potential i think because of padme. darth sidious realised that and seeked to replace vader with luke, but luke turned down his offer

SNascimento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SNascimento

Vader is like Superman, he will always find a way to win. Unless it's Revan he is facing.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Anakin / Vader is immune to Nihilus' draining abilities. leaving Nihilus rather defenseless, since he relies on that. So... yeah.

DarkDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DarkDay

@kcaz said:

vadar's lightsaber skills isn't as good as when he was anikin, since he is a lot slower because of mechanical parts. even luke with limited training managed to land a few hits on him. anikin was the chosen one, but he never reached his potential i think because of padme. darth sidious realised that and seeked to replace vader with luke, but luke turned down his offer

Actually I'd say Vader was the chosen one. He was bringing balance back to The Force, not being the best man he could be. At the time, things were rather skewed in favor of the light side of the force and he brought back the dark side. And Luke brought back the light side once more. So seems pretty on point to me. I'm hardly a great Star Wars fan or anything, but the symbolism was always pretty blatant in my opinion.

If The Force is in all things and thus through extention is all things. Then logically The Force is both good and evil. And thus light and dark.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By ShootingNova

Nihilus is only more powerful than Vader in Drain, which Vader is immune to. So Vader stomps. Not to mention Vader fights faster than average Force-users (and most likely above) can even react, and Nihilus has only fought Meetra Surik (who is mediocre) as well as Surik's subordinates, such as Visas Marr, and a non-Force sensitive like Mandalore the Preserver.

@TheSecondOpinion said:

Vader:

• intelligence: 5
  • Stamina: 7
  • Endurance: 6
  • Strength: 6
  • Durability: 6
  • Energy Generate: 5
  • Mental Power: 4
  • CIS: 10

Nihilus:

• intelligence: 4
  • Stamina: 4
  • Endurance: 3
  • Strength: 4
  • Durability: 4
  • Energy Generate: 6
  • Mental Power: 5
  • PIS: 10

Stop posting these made-up statistics which are not even canon and aren't even correct (at least in regards to scaling with each other).

@SNascimento said:

Vader is like Superman, he will always find a way to win. Unless it's Revan he is facing.

This entire post is incorrect, LOL. Revan is just..... nowhere near as powerful as Vader.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! How did nobody slam you for saying that. Tis' a sad sad day when so many feel Vader could be outclassed by anyone before him....ugh, my stomach hurts.

@kcaz said:

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jedisupermaster

Vader kills him in seconds.

Freedon_nadd_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

"He is a wound in the Force, more presence than flesh, and in his wake life dies… sacrificing itself to his hunger."―Visas Marr

Guys do you realize that you are seriously mistaking?!

First,Darth Nihilus was more than a Sith Lord,he was a Wound in the Force,a thing that defied the Force,but still was able to use it.

Wherever he crossed with the Ravager,planets were destroyed,worlds disappeared into oblivion,he drained them with only his simple presence,no ritual or sacrifices required to do that.

And Nihilus was bad with a lightsaber? Meetra Surik came to confront him with two after her as well,Visas Marr and Mandalore the Preserver. He held the Ravager "intact" to not fall appart,effortlessly. He didn't confront the Jedi Exile by herself,but she was with Visas which was an important key in their duel. After Visas broke her bond with Nihilus,he was weakened by that,plus that the Jedi Exile was a Wound too.

This battle is over from even to start because Nihilus consumes Darth Vader's vital force.

Almost none can beat Nihilus because he is a Wound in the Force,only the Ones are the exception.

And where the heck says that Vader is immune to Force drain?!

Even if he is,he's no match for Nihilus' unexplainable and unique Force drain... Vader can't resist to an abomination of nature,that easily destroyes planets only with his mere presence. I assume he can resist only to Force drain like that of Sion or Darth Malak if not amped by the Star Forge.

Conclusion:

Darth Nihilus>>>Darth Vader

Of course this doesn't make the Jedi Exile weak either... After all she took out by herself the entire Trayus Academy on Malachor 5,including Sion and Traya.

LamLam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's a pretty good troll post.

But I'm going with Vader.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So apparently Nihilus is now the most powerful Sith ever. Guess ya learn something new everyday...

Vader.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamlam said:

That's a pretty good troll post.

But I'm going with Vader.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna go with Vader. He is immune to Drain to a point, but he's a much more skilled duelist, has superior TK, has superior combat speed and reflexes, while Nihilus has better travel speed(for whatever that's worth) and Drain(which wouldn't work in this case).

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ShootingNova

Nihilus's Drain's different origins to other characters doesn't stop it from having the same general effect and being blocked by the same technique, and just because the likes of Traya weren't aware of such a technique doesn't mean there is still no defense against it.

All Vader needs is a single failed Drain to weaken Nihilus and briefly stun him.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Zapan871

Nihilus wins for a solid majority if not almost every time. Vader's drain resistance was only enough to resist the Dark Reaper, which could drain armies of their life force/Force connections, whereas Nihilus has drained entire planets which is most likely above Vader's defenses. Nihilus also has that Ravager feat, which, while off panel and requiring a nexus amp was also made more difficult by Malachor V's gravity, and would be above Vader's level, whose power only rivals Galen Marek's, someone who could manipulate a falling Star Destroyer, but not outright pull it out ot the sky. This would still probably put him in Nihilus' range as far as TK goes, but he doesn't have the means to resist the latter's Drain. Admittedly, however, if Vader managed to slash Nihilus before the latter can drain him, he could win.

Freedon_nadd_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthmanhunter: He's more than a Sith Lord... He is Sith in title,but I would call him "The Most Powerful Strange Force User".

But if we take the title as "Sith",yes he is,thanks for his massive draining ability and wherever he came,his mere presence "killed" the Force from a planet and the planet itself as well.

Freedon_nadd_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Freedon_nadd_1

No Caption Provided

Who ever you put against Nihilus,he/she will always lose because Nihilus is a Wound in the Force,and a dangerous one. Those who can beat him are either the other Wounds(The Jedi Exile) or the Ones. Even if the opponent's skills in lightsaber forms are better than his.

Not to mention that Sidious' Death Star created the Wound in the Force, that according to Obi-Wan was like milions of voices suddenly screamed and were silenced just few seconds after....so Sidious' mechanical terror was far inferior to the Exile's/Bao-Dur's/Revan's Mass Shadow Generator which caused the birth of Nihilus as the consequence of its usage.

I repeat again:

Nihilus was defeated by another Wound in the Force(Jedi Exile) and her companions as well,which one was Visas Marr. And Meetra was able to defeat him because she was a Wound too,and when Visas broke her Force bound with Nihilus it had weakened him. Not to mention that with he froze them at once with a simple gesture,he also was capable to "hold" the Ravager "intact" while he fought with them.

Apart from Sidious,Vitiate or Exar Kun. None has ever demonstrated such immense Force drain ability(save for draining devices) I don't think Nihilus cannot be defeated just because he has an "invincible devouring mouth" He has good lightsaber feats as well.

No Caption Provided

Darth Sidious 1st:Byss(billions,but he needed time to do that,also he had to keep the inhabitants in a dream-state like to consume them,also his long presence turned Byss from a beautiful world in a strong dark side nexus)

No Caption Provided

Darth Vitiate 2nd:Nathema(millions aided by rituals+8000 Sith Lords that Vitiate bent them to his will,likely breaking their mind or their volition. Just like Byss,Nathema once known as Medriaas was a beautiful world,but because of Emperor's presence and actions,the planet was turned in a dark side nexus)

No Caption Provided

Exar Kun 3rd:Yavin 4(amped by the Sith amulets he acted a quick ritual that helped him to drain 8000 Massassi Warriors that gave him the chance to prolong his life millenia after the Old Sith,in the time of Luke Skywalker. Not that his presence alone turned Yavin 4 in dark side nexus,but played a major part in increasing the effects of the dark side on Yavin 4. Until Exar Kun's spirit and the dark side's effects over the moon were tainted by Luke Skywalker and the other Jedi)

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zaied

Sorry, but there are plenty of people who would beat Nihilus, and Vader is one of them.

WildBantha88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rules of Nihilus makes him nearly unbeatable. Only Force wounds can resist his drain and he can drain entire planets, he gets stronger with everyone he kills, he can lift space ships out of gravity wells. Nihilus wins via unblockable drain on its own. Add in TK and lightning and it makes the "Sidious is the strongest Sith to ever exist" statement hard to believe some times

WildBantha88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nihilus's drain is a direct effect of him being a Force Wound and is unlike any other Force drain seen in the mythos. It effectively acts like a sever force and Force drain hybrid, and is stated by Kreia, the mother of all things force drain, to be unblockable. Despite this his Force drain doesn't work on other Force wounds and attempting to do such will only tire him. Being a Force wound means he cannot wield the Force naturally and instead he must either form Force bonds or kill force sensatives in order to use it. Each kill increases his power perminantly but the power and increase is Dependant on the strength of the person killed. Example, if he killed someone who was just a regular old farmer the power increase would be extremely small but if he killed Yoda the power increase would be great. Forming Force bonds is the best way of increasing your power, but if the bond dies or severs there connection to you, you loose the increase.

Thus is why he is so over powered. It is a bold claim to say a character is stronger than Sidious but just looking at the facts its also a true claim. The only saving grace is that, despite having a Sith tittle, he doesn't follow Sith teachings, instead just roaming the galaxy feeding on planets. So it is really up to debate if he is a TRUE Sith. So Sidious may still be the strongest Sith but Nihilus is the stronger character.

Nihilus being so strong is also the reason that after his game, SW canon almost refused to acknowledge his existence again. Aside from a few easter eggs here and their

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with you in that he was extremely powerful, but Sidious is his superior.

Freedon_nadd_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nihilus's drain is a direct effect of him being a Force Wound and is unlike any other Force drain seen in the mythos. It effectively acts like a sever force and Force drain hybrid, and is stated by Kreia, the mother of all things force drain, to be unblockable. Despite this his Force drain doesn't work on other Force wounds and attempting to do such will only tire him. Being a Force wound means he cannot wield the Force naturally and instead he must either form Force bonds or kill force sensatives in order to use it. Each kill increases his power perminantly but the power and increase is Dependant on the strength of the person killed. Example, if he killed someone who was just a regular old farmer the power increase would be extremely small but if he killed Yoda the power increase would be great. Forming Force bonds is the best way of increasing your power, but if the bond dies or severs there connection to you, you loose the increase.

Thus is why he is so over powered. It is a bold claim to say a character is stronger than Sidious but just looking at the facts its also a true claim. The only saving grace is that, despite having a Sith tittle, he doesn't follow Sith teachings, instead just roaming the galaxy feeding on planets. So it is really up to debate if he is a TRUE Sith. So Sidious may still be the strongest Sith but Nihilus is the stronger character.

Nihilus being so strong is also the reason that after his game, SW canon almost refused to acknowledge his existence again. Aside from a few easter eggs here and their

Thanks for supporting my statement. As I said too Nihilus wasn't a true Sith,he was just in title,but if we go by title,then yes he's the strongest Sith Lord,until another character will step into the spotlights. I'm happy I am not the only one who had seen the true power of the "Reaper of the Force".

Freedon_nadd_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Freedon_nadd_1

@darthmanhunter said:

I agree with you in that he was extremely powerful, but Sidious is his superior.

No Caption Provided

The only aspect which Darth Sidious is superior to him might be the lightsaber forms,other than that he isn't comparing to the feats of the Lord of Hunger.

I'm sick of it. Sidious up,Sidious down! WTF!? Sidious is a human creature after all,he has limits too!!! Now seriously,some of you think that he's stronger even than the Devil himself!?

I'm glad we get Darth Nihilus because I don't hear anymore that idea "Sidious is the most powerful Sith Lord". Sidious may be the Angel of Darkness,but Nihilus is the Angel of Death(The Reaper of Force)

"I am the Supreme Master of the dark side of the Force Lord Nihilus,you will die inevitable."; "Oh yeah!? Well I mastered the power that kills it."-Darth Nihilus

DoomingBot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow Somebody is fapping the Darth Nihilus bandwagon.. Vader would squash him. Sidious would eat him.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nihilius would beat Vader but get squashed by Sideous. Nihilius's Drain I think is too powerful for Vader to completely resist.

Palpy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does one go about squashing Nhihilus? He's not exactly a physical wonder, more like armour, a mask sans body. Is Vader his Force supirior? That i think, will decide the victor.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Close match

I'm leaning with Vader via speculation

Avatar image for batmanspreppack
batmanspreppack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader is immune to drain, which is Nihilius's only ace in the hole. Nihilius starts to think about why he isn't draining Vader when he stops thinking because he's been blitzed and there's a lightsaber in his face.

Goes to Vader.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Silver2467

@palpy said:

How does one go about squashing Nhihilus? He's not exactly a physical wonder, more like armour, a mask sans body.

This used to be my opinion some years ago too until I read a few particular sections of the Tales of the Jedi Companion and Nihilus' entry in The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia. Unknown to most people who read Tales of the Jedi, Warb Null, the Naddist dark Jedi, was also a spirit bonded to an armor. Some time before leading Naddist attack forces on Onderon, he found a Sith tome and uncovered secrets in it that allowed him to forge a suit of armor from steel craft and Sith magic. Once he finished it, a Sith spirit spoke to him from the tome and revealed to him that the only reason Null (then Shas Davos) was able to understand the teachings in the tome were because of the spirit's influence. Once he finished the armor, the spirit had this to say to him:

"Do not worry, my disciple. You will have your place in the history of the galaxy. I did not bring you this far to end your albeit insignificant existence now. No, you will become an extension of me. You will go where I cannot and help restore the glory of the Sith."

Shas felt his curiosity returning, though his fear did not subside.

"But before I teach you the skills you will need to succeed in your mission, I must make you stronger." The spirit looked toward the suit of armor which sat in a heap at the base of the forge. "This," it said, gesturing, "will be your new skin."

At first Shas was confused, but the realization came all too quickly.

"And this new being that the merging of man and metal will create most definitely deserves a new name. I think 'Warb Null' will do nicely."

Shas threw his hands up in defense and screamed in horror as the specter swooped toward him.

--Taken from Tales of the Jedi Companion

What the spirit said about his "new skin" was literal. The character entry for Null in the same source tells us that his life essence is bound to his dark side armor.

This creature of the dark side, for lack of a better term, was once a dedicated student of metallurgy named Shas Davos. Few memories of his former life survived his transformation at the hands of the Sith specter responsible for the change—a process that somehow melded his life essence with the dark side armor the spirit had tricked him into creating.

--Taken from Tales of the Jedi Companion

Just like Nihilus, Warb Null is an essence residing in an armor. How was Null defeated?

No Caption Provided

Ulic slashes apart his armor, killing him. Evidently, a being who consists basically of just a life force and a suit of armor isn't immune to conventional means of killing. This is further corroborated by The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, which simply states that Visas and Meetra succeeded in defeating Nihilus in combat.

Although Darth Nihilus managed to stun the Exile, he was unprepared for the devotion of his former pupil Marr to the young woman. Marr tried to exchange her life for that of the Exile, giving the former Jedi time to recover. Together, they confronted Darth Nihilus. The Sith Lord was no match for their combined might, and he fell in battle.

--Taken from The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

Nihilus was "no match for their combined might, and he fell in battle." It is true that the Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide says that attempting to Drain the Exile weakened Nihilus, but to what extent is unknown. The Encyclopedia also states that Nihilus had been feeding on worlds on his way to Telos; so he was hardly starved by that point, certainly not enough to expire from sheer starvation. There was never any indication in KOTOR 2, KOTOR tie-in sources, or any other entry on Nihilus that indicates that Meetra and Visas killed him by some unusual means either. According to the Encyclopedia's explanation of the event, Nihilus just lost in personal combat. Not much else.

As it stands, it seems that if Nihilus fails to Drain a target, he will just resort to having a straight fight with them. In that setting, he doesn't seem so unkillable. If anything, extrapolating both from Warb Null and Nihilus, he seems just as vulnerable to standard attacks as anyone else.

Hope this clarifies matters.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader is resistant to Drain due to learning this technique as a Padawan from Ulic. And for the record, the Dark Reaper also drains the Force from people, though it's questionable wether this defense would work in Nihilus' case due to his Drain being much more powerful than the Reaper's. That aside, Nihilus also has one Tk showing which is tking fleets, however I don't recall it being specified that he pulled all those ships from Malachor at the same time, so I wouldn't take it at face value, and it should also be noted that he was amped by an immensely potent nexus, where thousands of Jedi died. To be fair, he was also seemingly hindered by the gravity of the planet in performing this feat, but I doubt that would compensate much for the nexus amp he received. As for Vader, he Force gripped a more powerful version of the guy who could alter the course of an already falling ISD (a bigger ship than the Ravager), while holding back, which logically means he can easily do the same. Now, some could cry exaggeration, but in that case, one should also disregard DE, Tor, and Kotor 2 itself, which have people swallowing fleets with Force storms, or eating planets, and these feats are more over the top than disintegrating half of a frigate. Also, that kind of argument is even more silly now that Tfu level feats are being replicated in the new continuity, (see Vader blowing up a trio of X-Wings with a gesture, or disintegrating beasts that can deflect blaster bolts) where they are accepted as just as canon as the movies themselves. So there is really no ground to disregard Tfu feats.

All in all, assuming Vader can resist his Drain, I don't really see Nihilus having a significant advantage in the tk department, and he is absolutely outclassed in combat skill, so I can see Vader winning this.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Vader. He's immune to drain, and the telekinetic disparity is minimal, really, and Nihilus doesn't even abuse his TK that much in combat to begin with. And as a duelist, he falls behind Vader significantly.

Newvamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the end of his reign, Darth Nihilus was nearing the power of the old sith lords if not surpassing them. Vader would die very quickly

Avatar image for deactivated-5be183e26f3e9
deactivated-5be183e26f3e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newvamp: Based on what? Vader is immune to drain and is a better duelist than Nihilus.

Blackjax137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin's much touted 'resistance' to drain amounts to resisting instant death by the Dark Reaper... from a certain distance. He still dies instantly if he gets to a certain proximity.

Just as important is the fact that the Dark Reaper is a city-tier drain super-weapon. Darth Nihilus has drained multiple planets of all life and scorched the surface completely, reducing them to barren rock.

So:

1.Anakin isn't genuinely immune.

2.Darth Nihilus is many orders of magnitude above the Dark Reaper as a powerhouse.

Nihilus one-shots.

ZiggyStardust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The entire Vader and Nihilus match-up is decided solely on one question. Can Vader survive Nihilus-level drain? Outside of the Dark Reaper, I don't see a single reason to suggest he can. Then one has to remember that the planet Nihilus drained was Katarr, with a population mostly comprised of Miraluka species, who are all Force sensitive. Not to mention the the collection of 100 of Jedi on that planet.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not to mention not being able to do so to Telos, which had only one wounded Jedi and no other Force-sensitives.

isaacthrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whether its revan,bane, nihilus....vader beats them ALL

Avatar image for deactivated-5a20a68641bc7
deactivated-5a20a68641bc7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nihilus' most impressive feats were undertaken when he was feeding from a sizeable host of individuals. I don't think he can independently muster the kind of power needed to deal with a character of Vader's calibre.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nihilus for sure.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader, not that close.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117:

How? Vader has Drain Resistance. Nihilus will be weakened and surprised after his Drain fails, and Vader will absolutely butcher Nihilus after a short duel.

Vader wins solidly.

Bane_Train

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Bane_Train

Vader's 'drain resistance' as Anakin, hits a ceiling at a device that could exterminate a forest wide area, but still dying when coming to close to it. Nhillus is a planet eater and was only foiled due to protagonist plot armour (wound in the Force). One would have to prove that Vader's drain resistance multiplied >10000 fold for there to even be an argument, disregarding the possibility it regressed post suit.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaacthrash: Revan would beat Vader.

OT, Nihilus beats Vader because Nihilus drain > Dark Reaper drain.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordOfTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By LordOfTheLight

@zapan871

Because this is all out. Vader is immensely powerful, enough to give Nihilus a head on fight in the force, at the very least. When he gets close in melee range, it is a stomp. It actually isn't close at all.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at the people who think Vader legit stomps. Winning against Nihilus is fair but...fr though, the idea of Vader stomping makes me laugh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nihilus still has a massive TK advantage but at least Vader at least partially resists drain. Depends how the fight goes but I'm inclined to say Nihilus wins through massive force advantage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bane_train said:

Vader's 'drain resistance' as Anakin, hits a ceiling at a device that could exterminate a forest wide area, but still dying when coming to close to it. Nhillus is a planet eater and was only foiled due to protagonist plot armour (wound in the Force). One would have to prove that Vader's drain resistance multiplied >10000 fold for there to even be an argument, disregarding the possibility it regressed post suit.

Protagonist had loads more plot armor than that, Nihilus was also weakened like twice during the fight (once from failed drain and once from master student bond exploitation) and was basically starved of force energy to begin with