#6  Edited By Resonate
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By King_Saturn

I thought Darth Vader was supposed to be the chosen one for the Jedi as Anakien Skywalker ? Shouldnt his knowledge of the Force give him some standing against Darth Bane ?

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Rotten gun

vadar cause if he wasn't a success stars wars would of bombed

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lordraiden

as far as i know, bane wasn't as powerfull a sith as most of the others, it was his vision and idea of only two that gained him the legendary recognition. from what i've read, vader is more powerull, maybe not as skilled!

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rdeegvainl

I think vader did bring balance to the force, for far to long the sith were severely outnumbered by the jedi, and he fixed that problem. I just think it's a serious case of getting what you wish for.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Resonate
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Resonate

lordraiden says:

"as far as i know, bane wasn't as powerfull a sith as most of the others, it was his vision and idea of only two that gained him the legendary recognition. from what i've read, vader is more powerull, maybe not as skilled!"

Your right about one thing, he definitely wasn't as powerful as the others. He was MUCH STRONGER

His vision would have never been fulfilled if he hadn't the power to do it. He started the "real" Sith that we know today.

RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By RetolledTruth

vader has the highest midichlorian count 

so vader

kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By kheranlord12

If Darth Vader is at  full power then he wins. When Anakin became a sith lord he was not able reach his full power because he had a lot of doubts and he was emtionally crippled(sith powers is base on will not flesh). Despite the fact that Darth Bane that started his training at very late age. He was able to progress at a very fast rate and become a sith master under a year. Force battle i have to give this Darth Bane he was able to move a moon with the force and had a deeper understanding of the darkside if Darth Vader was able to reach is full power then he win no contest. Lightsaber i again have to give this to Darth Bane they were both master of Djem so but Darth Bane was able to stalemate Kas'im, a sith warrior has mastered all the jedi fighting style, on a even footing and that was all under a year worth of training.Bane moved so quickly at one point that he struck his opponent three times before anyone even realized what had happened. 

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Silver2467

Bane.  

@warlord1234 said:

" If Darth Vader which is full power then he wins. When Anakin became a sith lord he was not able reach his full power because he had a lot of doubts and he was emtionally crippled(sith powers is base on will not flesh).
This is not true. He never reached his full potential because the injuries he suffered at Mustufar. He lost too many midichlorians, and, as a result, his connection to the Force was cut in half, at the very least. 
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AtPhantom
@Silver2467 said:
"This is not true. He never reached his full potential because the injuries he suffered at Mustufar. He lost too many of those little things that must not be named, and, as a result, his connection to the Force was cut in half, at the very least.  "
Fixed. :P

I believe I read somewhere that Anakin's power level after the scarring was reduced to 20% of his original power. Or something similar.
kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kheranlord12
@Silver2467 said:
" Bane.  

@warlord1234 said:
" If Darth Vader which is full power then he wins. When Anakin became a sith lord he was not able reach his full power because he had a lot of doubts and he was emtionally crippled(sith powers is base on will not flesh).
This is not true. He never reached his full potential because the injuries he suffered at Mustufar. He lost too many midichlorians, and, as a result, his connection to the Force was cut in half, at the very least.  "
He never reach his full potential because he had a lot of self doubt. Darth Sidous said it himselve in the book The Raise of Darth Vader. He was trying to think of ways to make sykwalker overcome his self doubt and self loathing.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Silver2467
@warlord1234 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" Bane.  

@warlord1234 said:
This is not true. He never reached his full potential because the injuries he suffered at Mustufar. He lost too many midichlorians, and, as a result, his connection to the Force was cut in half, at the very least.  "
He never reach his full potential because he had a lot of self doubt. Darth Sidous said it himselve in the book The Raise of Darth Vader. He was trying to think of ways to make sykwalker overcome his self doubt and self loathing. "
G-Canon>C-Canon. Makes no difference. Canon fact is canon fact. He may have had doubts about himself, but his injuries are what ultimately weakened his potential.  

@AtPhantom said:
" @Silver2467 said:
"This is not true. He never reached his full potential because the injuries he suffered at Mustufar. He lost too many of those little things that must not be named, and, as a result, his connection to the Force was cut in half, at the very least.  "
Fixed. :P  I believe I read somewhere that Anakin's power level after the scarring was reduced to 20% of his original power. Or something similar. "
Never heard an exact number given, but it is possible. 
kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kheranlord12
@Silver2467 said:

" @warlord1234 said:

" @Silver2467 said:
" Bane.  

@warlord1234 said:
He never reach his full potential because he had a lot of self doubt. Darth Sidous said it himselve in the book The Raise of Darth Vader. He was trying to think of ways to make sykwalker overcome his self doubt and self loathing. "
G-Canon>C-Canon. Makes no difference. Canon fact is canon fact. He may have had doubts about himself, but his injuries are what ultimately weakened his potential.  

@AtPhantom said:
" @Silver2467 said:
Fixed. :P  I believe I read somewhere that Anakin's power level after the scarring was reduced to 20% of his original power. Or something similar. "
Never heard an exact number given, but it is possible.  "
The rise of Darth Vader was connon. It take place atfer the revenge of the sith. It was stated that sith powers work differently. It is base on emotions and will.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Silver2467
@warlord1234 said: 
The rise of Darth Vader was connon. It take place atfer the revenge of the sith. It was stated that sith powers work differently. It is base on emotions and will. "
I never said it was not canon. I said G-Canon>C-Canon, which is true. His connection to the Force is still derived from midichlorians, as every other Force sensitive's is. In fact, given the fact that Plaguies may very well have fathered him through the Force by use of Midichlorian Manipulation, that would only further that fact. Yes, he had doubts about his abilities, but he lost potential due to the events on Mustufar. 
kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kheranlord12
@Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said: 
The rise of Darth Vader was connon. It take place atfer the revenge of the sith. It was stated that sith powers work differently. It is base on emotions and will. "
I never said it was not canon. I said G-Canon>C-Canon, which is true. His connection to the Force is still derived from midichlorians, as every other Force sensitive's is. In fact, given the fact that Plaguies may very well have fathered him through the Force by use of Midichlorian Manipulation, that would only further that fact. Yes, he had doubts about his abilities, but he lost potential due to the events on Mustufar.  "
Well Darth Sidous said that sith powers comes from the emtions and the will and he said that to himselve.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Silver2467
@warlord1234 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said: 
I never said it was not canon. I said G-Canon>C-Canon, which is true. His connection to the Force is still derived from midichlorians, as every other Force sensitive's is. In fact, given the fact that Plaguies may very well have fathered him through the Force by use of Midichlorian Manipulation, that would only further that fact. Yes, he had doubts about his abilities, but he lost potential due to the events on Mustufar.  "
Well Darth Sidous said that sith powers comes from the emtions and the will and he said that to himselve. "
Those are two separate things. Having a connection to the Force is derived from midichlorians. Utilizing the Force is through emotions.  
There is a specific distinction between those two concepts. 
kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kheranlord12
@Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said: 
Well Darth Sidous said that sith powers comes from the emtions and the will and he said that to himselve. "
Those are two separate things. Having a connection to the Force is derived from midichlorians. Utilizing the Force is through emotions.  There is a specific distinction between those two concepts.  "
Yeah but Darth Sidous still believed that Darth Vader could have still reach his full potential if he let go of his doubt and fully immersed hilsevle in the darkside he said it himselve in his thought.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Silver2467
@warlord1234 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said: 
Those are two separate things. Having a connection to the Force is derived from midichlorians. Utilizing the Force is through emotions.  There is a specific distinction between those two concepts.  "
Yeah but Darth Sidous still believed that Darth Vader could have still reach his full potential if he let go of his doubt and fully immersed hilsevle in the darkside he said it himselve in his thought. "
Then his theory would have been wrong. Sidious was the most powerful Sith lord in Star Wars, but that theory contradicts canon fact. It makes no difference what Sidoius theorized. Fact is Vader lost his potential due to injuries suffered on Mustufar. That simple. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
sweet jesus... this is one of the first threads I ever made  !
kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kheranlord12
@Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said: 
Yeah but Darth Sidous still believed that Darth Vader could have still reach his full potential if he let go of his doubt and fully immersed hilsevle in the darkside he said it himselve in his thought. "
Then his theory would have been wrong. Sidious was the most powerful Sith lord in Star Wars, but that theory contradicts canon fact. It makes no difference what Sidoius theorized. Fact is Vader lost his potential due to injuries suffered on Mustufar. That simple.  "
Siths teaching is different from the jedis.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Silver2467
@warlord1234 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said: 
Then his theory would have been wrong. Sidious was the most powerful Sith lord in Star Wars, but that theory contradicts canon fact. It makes no difference what Sidoius theorized. Fact is Vader lost his potential due to injuries suffered on Mustufar. That simple.  "
Siths teaching is different from the jedis. "
Obviously. But difference does that make on this discussion? Midichlorians are universal. 
kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kheranlord12
@Silver2467 said:

" @warlord1234 said:

" @Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said: 
Obviously. But difference does that make on this discussion? Midichlorians are universal.  "
I never denied the fact that midchlorians is what allows the living being to channel the forces. The fact is that sith powers are extremely mysteries even some Sith Lord have great difficulty mastering ancient Sith lords teaching. The sith teaching is all about increase your powers siths are able to increase they powers at a faster paste then jEDI due to the fact that they are power hungry. They anicent sith device that can give a non-force user powers. And Darth Sidous was a sith schlor of the highest order he understood the nature of the sith powers on a intellectual level he even wrote a book saying that foucsing on your will and rage will make you powerful.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Silver2467
@warlord1234 said:
" @Silver2467 said:

" @warlord1234 said:

" @Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said: 
Obviously. But difference does that make on this discussion? Midichlorians are universal.  "
I never denied the fact that midchlorians is what allows the living being to channel the forces. The fact is that sith powers are extremely mysteries even some Sith Lord have great difficulty mastering ancient Sith lords teaching. The sith teaching is all about increase your powers siths are able to increase they powers at a faster paste then jEDI due to the fact that they are power hungry. They anicent sith device that can give a non-force user powers. And Darth Sidous was a sith schlor of the highest order he understood the nature of the sith powers on a intellectual level he even wrote a book saying that foucsing on your will and rage will make you powerful. "
Sidious was able to make non-Force sensitives into dark side adepts in Dark Empire. But none of this has anything to do with the fact that his injuries at Mustufar are what caused Vader to lose his potential. 
kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kheranlord12
@Silver2467 said:

" @warlord1234 said:

" @Silver2467 said:

" @warlord1234 said:

" @Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said: 
I never denied the fact that midchlorians is what allows the living being to channel the forces. The fact is that sith powers are extremely mysteries even some Sith Lord have great difficulty mastering ancient Sith lords teaching. The sith teaching is all about increase your powers siths are able to increase they powers at a faster paste then jEDI due to the fact that they are power hungry. They anicent sith device that can give a non-force user powers. And Darth Sidous was a sith schlor of the highest order he understood the nature of the sith powers on a intellectual level he even wrote a book saying that foucsing on your will and rage will make you powerful. "
Sidious was able to make non-Force sensitives into dark side adepts in Dark Empire. But none of this has anything to do with the fact that his injuries at Mustufar are what caused Vader to lose his potential.  "
Sidious did not theorized it. He was supermly condifent in what he said. In the book he was trying to finds ways to let Anakin let himsleve loose. Or maybe he must have found a way.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mira
@King Saturn said:
"

I thought Darth Vader was supposed to be the chosen one for the Jedi as Anakien Skywalker ? Shouldnt his knowledge of the Force give him some standing against Darth Bane ?

"
Yes. It should give a good chance to win. In may opinion.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Silver2467
@warlord1234 said:
" @Silver2467 said:

" @warlord1234 said:

" @Silver2467 said:

" @warlord1234 said:

" @Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @warlord1234 said: 
Sidious was able to make non-Force sensitives into dark side adepts in Dark Empire. But none of this has anything to do with the fact that his injuries at Mustufar are what caused Vader to lose his potential.  "
Sidious did not theorized it. He was supermly condifent in what he said. In the book he was trying to finds ways to let Anakin let himsleve loose. Or maybe he must have found a way. "
It makes no difference how he wanted to restore Vader's power. Fact is, he never did, and his injuries causing loss of midichlorians are the source of that. End of story. 
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mira
@Silver2467 said:
It makes no difference how he wanted to restore Vader's power. Fact is, he never did, and his injuries causing loss of midichlorians are the source of that. End of story.  "
 I thought that Jedi/Sith can feel presence of another Jedi/Sith only when he is mopre powerful or when he has the same power. Or am I wrong?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Silver2467
@mira: They can detect other Force sensitives regardless of how powerful they are, unless one of them uses Force Concealment to hide their potency in the Force, but I am not sure what that has to do with what we were discussing. 
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mira
@Silver2467 said:

" @mira: They can detect other Force sensitives regardless of how powerful they are, unless one of them uses Force Concealment to hide their potency in the Force, but I am not sure what that has to do with what we were discussing.  "

Well Darth Sidious did not fell Luck in Episode 6 when he was flying in that ship (to destroy that shield). Right? But Vader felt him.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Silver2467
@mira said:
" @Silver2467 said:

" @mira: They can detect other Force sensitives regardless of how powerful they are, unless one of them uses Force Concealment to hide their potency in the Force, but I am not sure what that has to do with what we were discussing.  "

Well Darth Sidious did not fell Luck in Episode 6 when he was flying in that ship. Right? But Vader felt him. "
There may be a few circumstances surrounding that. One, as Luke and Vader are related, they actually have closer connection to one another. For instance, Jacen and Jaina as twins have closer Force Bonds. Now, Vader and Luke never had a Bond, but they did have a reach toward one another, so to speak. Two, Sidious may have simply claimed that he never felt Luke to test Vader's loyalties. 
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mira
@Silver2467 said:

" @mira said:

" @Silver2467 said:

Well Darth Sidious did not fell Luck in Episode 6 when he was flying in that ship. Right? But Vader felt him. "
There may be a few circumstances surrounding that. One, as Luke and Vader are related, they actually have closer connection to one another. For instance, Jacen and Jaina as twins have closer Force Bonds. Now, Vader and Luke never had a Bond, but they did have a reach toward one another, so to speak. Two, Sidious may have simply claimed that he never felt Luke to test Vader's loyalties.  "
I don't think that Sidius lied. Cause he sounded...well...quite suprised. In my opinion.

I don't understand why everyone underestimate Vader so much. I don't think that he was number 1 in Empire just for fun.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Silver2467
@mira said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @mira said:
" @Silver2467 said:

There may be a few circumstances surrounding that. One, as Luke and Vader are related, they actually have closer connection to one another. For instance, Jacen and Jaina as twins have closer Force Bonds. Now, Vader and Luke never had a Bond, but they did have a reach toward one another, so to speak. Two, Sidious may have simply claimed that he never felt Luke to test Vader's loyalties.  "
I don't think that Sidius lied. Cause he sounded...well...quite suprised. "
So? What is that supposed to prove? If he were to lie to test Vader, do you expect him to conspicuous about it? Sidious is a master at manipulation. Of course he would sound surprised. 

I still have no idea what this has to do with what we were discussing earlier. 
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mira
@Silver2467: Well Sidious said in Episode 3 that Lord Vader will become more powerful than any of them. He felt how powerful Vader is or will be.
                          That means even more powerful than Sidious.
(Plus Vader was able to resist flashes from Sidious long enough to throw in that hole. He died yes, but that was because Sidious damaged his suite too much. )

I think that Vader has a good chance in this fight. That's all.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By demifiend

Fact is Vader lost his potential due to injuries suffered on Mustufar. That simple.      

bane takes this

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Silver2467
@mira said:
" @Silver2467: Well Sidious said in Episode 3 that Lord Vader will become more powerful than any of them. He felt how powerful Vader is or will be.                           That means even more powerful than Sidious. (Plus Vader was able to resist flashes from Sidious long enough to throw in that hole. He died yes, but that was because Sidious damaged his suite too much. )  I think that Vader has a good chance in this fight. That's all. "
Sidious said that before Vader was injured on Mustufar. That statement is thus rendered moot. Anakin could have become more powerful than Sidious, but he never did. Sidious was vastly more powerful than Vader ever was. Bane takes this. 
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#42  Edited By sa5m

He can

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mira
@Silver2467 said:
" @mira said:
" @Silver2467: Well Sidious said in Episode 3 that Lord Vader will become more powerful than any of them. He felt how powerful Vader is or will be.                           That means even more powerful than Sidious. (Plus Vader was able to resist flashes from Sidious long enough to throw in that hole. He died yes, but that was because Sidious damaged his suite too much. )  I think that Vader has a good chance in this fight. That's all. "
Sidious said that before Vader was injured on Mustufar. That statement is thus rendered moot. Anakin could have become more powerful than Sidious, but he never did. Sidious was vastly more powerful than Vader ever was. "
You don't undesratnd? Sidious knew what will happen with Vader on Mustufar. He knew that it will turn him completely and make him really powerful sith.
But you can have your opinion...just like I have mine.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44  Edited By ComicStooge

Darth Bane wins here.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AtPhantom
@mira said:
" You don't undesratnd? Sidious knew what will happen with Vader on Mustufar. He knew that it will turn him completely and make him really powerful sith. But you can have your opinion...just like I have mine. "
No, you can't have that opinion because George Lucas said Darth Vader was not as powerful as the Emperor after the scaring. Your opinion directly defies canon.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By mira
@AtPhantom said:
" @mira said:
" You don't undesratnd? Sidious knew what will happen with Vader on Mustufar. He knew that it will turn him completely and make him really powerful sith. But you can have your opinion...just like I have mine. "
No, you can't have that opinion because George Lucas said Darth Vader was not as powerful as the Emperor after the scaring. Your opinion directly defies canon. "
Well maybe I said it little imprecisely. I meant by it that Vader was so powerful that he was a great threat for Sidious. That's why he needed him turn to the dark side.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Silver2467
@mira said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @mira said:
Sidious said that before Vader was injured on Mustufar. That statement is thus rendered moot. Anakin could have become more powerful than Sidious, but he never did. Sidious was vastly more powerful than Vader ever was. "
You don't undesratnd? Sidious knew what will happen with Vader on Mustufar. He knew that it will turn him completely and make him really powerful sith. But you can have your opinion...just like I have mine. "
When Vader can ravage planets, then we can start comparing him to Sidious. Until then, despite what Anakin's potential may have been, he never grew even close to how powerful Sidious was. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By pooty
@AtPhantom:@Silver2467:  George Lucas said that "Annakin had potential to be twice as strong as Sidious. After he was injured he was only 80% of Sidious power.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Silver2467
@pooty: So? We were not discussing Anakin's potential power, which I already said would have allowed him to surpass Sidious. We were discussing the fact that after the events on Mustufar, he never came close to him. And for the record, Vader having 8/10 of Sidious's power is not supported by feats. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By pooty
@Silver2467 said:

" @warlord1234 said:

" @Silver2467 said:
" Bane.  

@warlord1234 said:

@AtPhantom said:
" @Silver2467 said:
Never heard an exact number given, but it is possible.  "
My bad. You must have been discussing another person named Anakin.