Darth Vader (suited) vs Darth Malgus

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

Edited By frozen  Moderator

Poll Darth Vader (suited) vs Darth Malgus (17 votes)

Darth Vader 76%
Darth Malgus 24%

Prime suited Darth Vader

No Caption Provided

Vs

Darth Malgus (prime)

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Legends
  • All out fight
  • Prime versions
  • Start 15 apart
  • Takes place outside destroyed jedi temple
  • Both armed
  • Win by incap, KO or death

LFL policy

• Seen as though the pre Disney acquisition LFL hierarchy system (G canon, C canon etc) is no longer compulsory, it will not apply here. Therefore, G canon will not have supremacy. Although Lucas is still a filmmaker so his WoG can apply when it pertains to his own films, but not the wider verse
  • In Legends, sources can be weighed equally but given that CV is a feats oriented website, it can be assumed that people will debate on who has the better feats. That said, scaling chains, in universe logic/intent and accolades can still counter balance
  • In case it isn't obvious, content such as lego SW, alternate endings/DLC, crossovers with other universes etc aren't allowed
 • 
Uhu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Vader, far more powerful and skilled.

hellothere5432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader.

@frozen Could you add me to the tag list? Thanks.

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime Vader wins. Jedi Anakin will be a better fight. Also:

@frozen Could you add me to the tag list? Thanks.

I second this. Can you also add me to the list? Thanks!

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 frozen  Moderator
Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 frozen  Moderator

Bump.

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader ragdoll

parkerwayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader doesn't have Malgus's kill count but that doesn't matter as Vader has faced arguably more powerful opponents. Not too also mention I think he is more powerful in the force, stronger, more durable, and arguably more skilled than Malgus.

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parkerwayne: literally killed jedis for over 20 years non stop, while being sent on missions to end whole ass battalions every 2 minutes- "doesnt have malgus's kill count"... bruh...

parkerwayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@famousroman: Probably should have worded that better, Vader doesn't have Malgus's kill count of Jedi. However, that doesn't matter, Vader has consistently faced more powerful Jedi and overall has more impressive feats. Which means he takes most it of the time in a combat scenario.

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parkerwayne: dont worry, rip off is rip off, nothing u can do about it

hellothere5432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Can Vader survive Malgus' force Maelstrom?

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

I don't see why not. He managed to tank Palpatine's storm, which is noticeably above Malgus's Maelstorm, for a time. Nothing suggests that his armor has any weakness, and his insane durability should mean that he can tank it without too much problem

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@darthor said:
@laflux said:

I don't see why not. He managed to tank Palpatine's storm, which is noticeably above Malgus's Maelstorm, for a time. Nothing suggests that his armor has any weakness, and his insane durability should mean that he can tank it without too much problem

I only make reference to it because at the time of ROTS, Sidious didn't know Force Storm and referenced that he had to learn Maelstorm previously in which he also implies that he learnt it from Malgus, and furthermore that he got Vader to read Malgus' writings in order to make himself stronger. This is in the Book of Sith.

I agree that outside of this, Vader is a demonstrably better Duellist, although Malgus is not bad, and he also has demonstrably better Telekinetic feats. Physical strength I'd put on par actually.

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:
@darthor said:
@laflux said:

I only make reference to it because at the time of ROTS, Sidious didn't know Force Storm and referenced that he had to learn Maelstorm previously in which he also implies that he learnt it from Malgus, and furthermore that he got Vader to read Malgus' writings in order to make himself stronger. This is in the Book of Sith.

I am aware of all these. However, firstly, learning from somebody doesn't mean that somebody can match your powers. Sidious's vastly superior command of the force should make his lightning much more potent than Malgus. Secondly, the fact that Vader actually studied Malgus means that he will have somewhat knowledge on Malgus's capabilities

I agree that outside of this, Vader is a demonstrably better Duellist, although Malgus is not bad, and he also has demonstrably better Telekinetic feats. Physical strength I'd put on par actually.

Legends Vader is definitely superior for TK. And yes, I agree with this

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 frozen  Moderator

Bump.

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben Kenobi and SK/Galen are just outright more skilled in terms of feats/accolades than Aryn Leneer, Kao Cen, or Ven Zallow so I think Vader is just plainly more skilled in saber feats. So he should win a duel in a solid match

In terms of force feats Vader's TK feats are just overwhelmingly better than Malgus's. So yeah he slaughters in the force too

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader wins decisively