Darth Sidious (canon) vs. MCU Cull Obsidian, MCU Kurse, MCU Hulk, and MCU Hulkbuster

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Tony Stark in the AOU Hulkbuster and has Veronica

Bloodlusted

Win by death

20 m apart

Sith Lord vs. some MCU Tanks

HC03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think the team win this

HC03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kurse could probably solo this

Richard96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sidious gets crushed like a bug

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eredin12

Palpatine stomps

He is much much faster than anyone here to the point they cannot even see or tag him, his TK is strong enaguh to destroy them with ease, Vader alone has lifted many milions of tons and he disintegrated two giant Lyleks, in spite of their carapace being able to deflect blaster bolts

Vader extended a gloved hand and loosed a blast of power that blew apart two of the lyleks rushing toward him, showering those behind with gore and chunks of carapace.

-- Lords Of The Sith

Vader is confirmed to be 10 times more powerful than somone who easily moved 2 asteroids at great speed each one weights 500 000 of tons, he did not just lift them, he threw them hundreds of meters at great speed with force and he stoped and controlled city blockbusting exsplosion easily and Vader is 10 times more powerful than him, not to mention that Vader himself tanked exsplosion stronger than nuke and was fine yet Palpatine can easily destroy him with his TK and lightning , Vader is fodder to Palpatine

Palpatine's force lightning has overpowered and bend saber blade which means it is stronger than saber when it comes to energy power which means it can easily kill all members of this team

Even more proof of this

The Emperor burns the Lylek queen inside out.

His Master raised both hands and sent a storm of Force lightning into the queen, enmeshing her in sizzling blue lines. She screamed and spasmed in agony, her mandibles parting wide to reveal the rows of her teeth as the lightning tore at her carapace and the organs underneath, burning her inside and out.

--Lords of the Sith

Note: Darth Vader’s lightsaber was unable to pierce the queen’s carapace, proving once more that the Emperor’s Force Lightning is more potent.

Vader sprinted forward and leapt high. The moment he reached the apex of his jump, his Master seized him with the Force and flung him the rest of the way so that he landed atop the queen's back.

Immediately she bucked, tentacles flailing, and he drove his lightsaber down into her back. To his surprise, the blade only bit partially and then slipped to the side.

--Lords of the Sith

Note: The Emperor was holding back vastly when he performed these feats.

Vader looked from his Master to the dark mouth of the mine inside of which Drua and the rest of the villagers had fled. He felt the Emperor's eyes on him, the intensity of the gaze, the weight of his expectations, and Vader knew that the day's events had been only half about depleting a rebel movement before it could grow. They had also, as Vader had suspected, been about testing him, forcing him to face the ghosts of his past and exorcise them forever and fully. He saw that more clearly now; saw, too, that his Master was right to administer the test. It also explained why his Master had shown so little of his true power throughout the day. Perhaps he'd wanted Vader to rely on himself to overcome the challenges they'd faced. Or perhaps he'd wanted to seem weaker than he was, to draw out any treacherous ambitions Vader may have held.

--Lords of the Sith

in fact, Palpatine's lightning has such force that it sends mace Windu flying 300 meters at high speed( he literally crossed that distance in half-second)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

So Palpatine's force lightning has a great amount of force behind it, more than DCEU Zod hits by a good amount( he send Superman 200 meters in 4 seconds, while Palpatine send Mace 300 meters in half-second)

Palpatine's lightning also easily killed Vader, the same guy could no sell exsplosion that destroyed the largest wepon factory in the galaxy, tanked nuke level exsplosion of sith cyber crystal superweapon

Palpatine will blitz them, dance around them and stomp them with the force TK, telepathy, and lightning, he can also BFR them, few MCU bricks cannot beat force user on Palpatine's level

Mo_Ali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

Palpatine stomps

He is much much faster than anyone here to the point they cannot even see or tag him, his TK is strong enaguh to destroy them with ease, Vader alone has lifted many milions of tons and he disintegrated two giant Lyleks, in spite of their carapace being able to deflect blaster bolts

Vader extended a gloved hand and loosed a blast of power that blew apart two of the lyleks rushing toward him, showering those behind with gore and chunks of carapace.

-- Lords Of The Sith

Vader is confirmed to be 10 times more powerful than somone who easily moved 2 asteroids at great speed each one weights 500 000 of tons, he did not just lift them, he threw them hundreds of meters at great speed with force and he stoped and controlled city blockbusting exsplosion easily and Vader is 10 times more powerful than him, not to mention that Vader himself tanked exsplosion stronger than nuke and was fine yet Palpatine can easily destroy him with his TK and lightning , Vader is fodder to Palpatine

Palpatine's force lightning has overpowered and bend saber blade which means it is stronger than saber when it comes to energy power which means it can easily kill all members of this team

Even more proof of this

The Emperor burns the Lylek queen inside out.

His Master raised both hands and sent a storm of Force lightning into the queen, enmeshing her in sizzling blue lines. She screamed and spasmed in agony, her mandibles parting wide to reveal the rows of her teeth as the lightning tore at her carapace and the organs underneath, burning her inside and out.

--Lords of the Sith

Note: Darth Vader’s lightsaber was unable to pierce the queen’s carapace, proving once more that the Emperor’s Force Lightning is more potent.

Vader sprinted forward and leapt high. The moment he reached the apex of his jump, his Master seized him with the Force and flung him the rest of the way so that he landed atop the queen's back.

Immediately she bucked, tentacles flailing, and he drove his lightsaber down into her back. To his surprise, the blade only bit partially and then slipped to the side.

--Lords of the Sith

Note: The Emperor was holding back vastly when he performed these feats.

Vader looked from his Master to the dark mouth of the mine inside of which Drua and the rest of the villagers had fled. He felt the Emperor's eyes on him, the intensity of the gaze, the weight of his expectations, and Vader knew that the day's events had been only half about depleting a rebel movement before it could grow. They had also, as Vader had suspected, been about testing him, forcing him to face the ghosts of his past and exorcise them forever and fully. He saw that more clearly now; saw, too, that his Master was right to administer the test. It also explained why his Master had shown so little of his true power throughout the day. Perhaps he'd wanted Vader to rely on himself to overcome the challenges they'd faced. Or perhaps he'd wanted to seem weaker than he was, to draw out any treacherous ambitions Vader may have held.

--Lords of the Sith

in fact, Palpatine's lightning has such force that it sends mace Windu flying 300 meters at high speed( he literally crossed that distance in half-second)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

So Palpatine's force lightning has a great amount of force behind it, more than DCEU Zod hits by a good amount( he send Superman 200 meters in 4 seconds, while Palpatine send Mace 300 meters in half-second)

Palpatine's lightning also easily killed Vader, the same guy could no sell exsplosion that destroyed the largest wepon factory in the galaxy, tanked nuke level exsplosion of sith cyber crystal superweapon

Palpatine will blitz them, dance around them and stomp them with the force TK, telepathy, and lightning, he can also BFR them, few MCU bricks cannot beat force user on Palpatine's level

This

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5 million ton and nuke level? Sounds like Thor and DD's love child.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From the feats given...Kurse solos. Hulk could possibly solo.

ElSebbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eredin12

@rajjarsalt:

5 million ton and nuke level? Sounds like Thor and DD's love child.

Well it is true, Vader has those feats

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Emperor stomps and it’s not close. This is a mismatch. Lightsaber cuts all of them without fail, he’s faster, his force attacks make his strong enough to one shot everyone here. Yikes too many MCU fanboys exist on this site. Don’t comment on Star Wars if you know nothing of it.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen said:

The Emperor stomps and it’s not close. This is a mismatch. Lightsaber cuts all of them without fail, he’s faster, his force attacks make his strong enough to one shot everyone here. Yikes too many MCU fanboys exist on this site. Don’t comment on Star Wars if you know nothing of it.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only way Palps has a chance is if you refuse to scale any of this team to Thor, lightsabers can't to do shit to people in that tier and his TK is not enough alone.

HERMES1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The emperor mauls

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@buildhare: none of these people scare to Thor because they aren’t his species. Unless you’re trying to say they all have the same heat resistance and blunt force durability, but you’d be wrong.

Palp scales above Darth Vader via statements and Vader can lift millions of tons, palps one shots and if you know anything about his force abilities you’d agree too

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems this is highly debatable. Glad an old battle of mine didn't end up being completely one-sided.

ElSebbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sick of giving MCU characters the benefit of the doubt when it comes to piercing attacks. Hela, Kurse and Thor were all pierced by completely random and featless weapons. Anyone with above average piercing output should not just cut through them, but cut through them like air.

I'm sure theres some debate about it lightsabers are piercing damage but I have no stake in that.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000 said:

I'm pretty sick of giving MCU characters the benefit of the doubt when it comes to piercing attacks. Hela, Kurse and Thor were all pierced by completely random and featless weapons. Anyone with above average piercing output should not just cut through them, but cut through them like air.

I'm sure theres some debate about it lightsabers are piercing damage but I have no stake in that.

Confirmed magic, tanking small arms, and getting cut by Asgardian blades, and people still say this.

I too am sick of people using the term featless to prove inferiority for a subject when featless = lack of proof for any particular claim to begin with.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: They can tank bullets. That's why I said "above average".

I dont think it's ever been established Asgardian blades have particularly high cutting power and that's not what Loki used on Thor. I can understand the "no anti-feats for the blade" argument up to a point but not with this many instances and no actual high end piercing resistance feats to fall back on.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000 said:

@rajjarsalt: They can tank bullets. That's why I said "above average".

I dont think it's ever been established Asgardian blades have particularly high cutting power and that's not what Loki used on Thor. I can understand the "no anti-feats for the blade" argument up to a point but not with this many instances and no actual high end piercing resistance feats to fall back on.

Hela cut through uru plates. Independently, her blades usually run through most Asgardians, but that doesn't really happen to Thor. Thicker flesh probably.

webinyoureye11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000 said:

No Caption Provided

I mean, I know these guns haven’t exactly shown incredible piercing feats (i do believe they cracked the bifrost though), but they are mounted on aircraft so they should at least be comparable to something you’d find on a military jet. I don’t think it’s fair to just say the blades are featless.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By buildhare

@emmafrostxmen:

none of these people scare to Thor because they aren’t his species.

90% of scaling would be invalidated by that logic, they scale because they've proven themselves to be roughly as durable as him in the past.

Unless you’re trying to say they all have the same heat resistance and blunt force durability, but you’d be wrong.

They don't but we have a pretty good idea, Thor has the best energy resistance feats (although again, none of them need to be vaguely close to him to no sell a lightsaber) and multiple people in this battle have better blunt force durability than him (which they've proven in fights against him).

Palp scales above Darth Vader via statements and Vader can lift millions of tons,

Vader can't lift millions of tons his upper limit is infintely below that. IIRC the AT-AT crush feat is still one of his best, anything that good is a pretty hilarious outlier and anyone can work that out.

palps one shots and if you know anything about his force abilities you’d agree too

He doesn't have all the crazy shit he used to and the more hax stuff that did make it into new canon (i.e crushing internal organs) doesn't have the feats to suggest it'd work on people this absurdly durable. There are no characters in SW short of things like a Zilo beast the physical stats team 2 has here.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000 said:

There's no debate, they've never been piercing.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're delusional if you think he's taking all of them

Kundelar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Star Wars and have read every Vader comic as well as the Lords of the Sith canon book but some of these feats people are talking about Palpatine doing are crazy and blown out of proportion. Team wins.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goddamn, the Star Wars wank on this site is insane.

Team stomps, come on guys. The only way Palpatine would win is with TP.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: The Emperor has powerful telepathic abilities and can utilize force freeze on all of these people. Also lightsabers are extremely hot. None of these characters scale with heat resistance because again they don’t have feats on Thor’s level and they aren’t of his species.

Vader lifted a lake of lava recently which definitely weighed millions of tons and Palps scales to that. He one shots everyone with a simple force push.

Palps 10/10 with low difficulty

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I fail to see how a single person is tagging him. He can react to lightning, which is the teams fastest attack, and he can definitely hurt them

Only fanboys that want to satisfy their mcu boners are voting for the team

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@buildhare: and no. Scaling works when one character pulls off a feat and another character proves to be superior in that category and thus we can assume they can also accomplish the feat.

Hulk has never shown heat resistance greater than Thor and nobody else has either therefore you can’t scale them

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Bayman007  Online

The Sith lord takes this.

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers