No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think I'll give it to team Jedi in a really close fight. Anakin will beat Dooku, and Obi-wan will beat Maul. They then help their teammates.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b84aca03eae8
deactivated-5b84aca03eae8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jedi team wins decisively.

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jedi team, yeah.

Superalexiy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Jedi, Mace already nearly solo defeated Sidious and he is the biggest threat on the team.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Jedi I think

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see it going both ways but I'd argue for the dark side team.

Yoda fights Sidious - Sidious wins. He already did, so I guess no point arguying here.

Vader fights Anakin - Vader wins. I know this one may be debatable but in my opinion Vader is more mature with his powers, more experienced and cold-blooded. Anakin was very unbalanced as a mature jedi and extreamly cocky, which was cause of his defeat many times.

Obi Wan fights Maul - Maul wins. Again, maybe debatable, but Maul in his prime stomped Grievous (Son of Dathomir), defeated Qui Gon and Obi Wan at the same time, and only lost to PIS (Phantom Manace) Defeated Obi Wan again and let him live for an unknown reason... (The clone wars) and even held his own against Mace Windu and another jedi 2 vs 1 (Son of Dathomir) he is above Obi Wan in my opinion. Not far above, but he beat his ass several times and Obi Wan never directly defeated him without some PIS getting in the way until they were both old farts.

Mace Windu fights Count Dooku - Windu wins. This won't be an easy duel for Mace Windu. Dooku is strong enough with the force to avoid getting stomped by Windu, and he is one of the only duelists who can match Windu in saber work too. Obviously Mace will win eventually. After all he even bested Dooku's master. BUT the duel is not a stomp as well and will take some time.

So the end result will be Mace Windu vs Sidious, Vader and Maul. These 3 will gank up on him and defeat him shortly.

I know if we change matchups the result may change as well, but this is how I see it - Vader goes after his old, failed self, Mace and Dooku go against each other to prove who is a better duelist, Yoda and Palpatine clash in a fight of the strongest force users, and Obi Wan fights Maul, his old nemesis. Makes sens to me.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the Sith win. Sidious is an MVP. If it was his RotS version only Mace could solo him again, but this is a composite canon Sidious. Not as powerful as EU but still has massive feats from comics, Rebels, original trilogy, clone wars and much more. He could probably solo if Yoda wasn't here.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jedi in a close one.

LordOfTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jedi, yeah, unless this is DE Sidious in which case he might solo.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin vs Vader - I would give a slight edge to Vader. While Anakin has maneuverability on his side and should be more powerful in the Force (beceuse of having much more living tissue), Vader should be more technically skilled swordsman, is as physicaly strong (if not stronger), can rival Anakin in raw Force power and is much more skillful Force wielder.

Obi-Wan vs Maul - Kenobi. By the time of Revange of the Sith Kenobi clearly surpassed TCW/SoD Maul. It would still be a good fight though.

Windu vs Dooku - Mace. They are pretty much equal, but Mace has logisitcs (much more physicaly fit, style of combat well suited against Makashi) and accolades on his side.

Yoda vs Sidious - Sidious would win but Yoda can hold him off long enough for the others to come to his aid.

The duel between Kenobi and Maul should be the first to come to an end. After that he would help either Anakin or Mace (most likely Anakin since he would have noticeable difficulties with Vader, while Mace would have the sitaution under control) since interfering in the duel between Yoda and Sidious would be a suicide for him. With Obi-Wan's help Anakin kills Vader and in the meantime Windu beats Dooku. Then they come to Yoda's aid and murder Sidious.

Team Jedi wins.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_wspanialy: since this is composite Maul, he probably will beat Obi Wan easily. Like @Turr said Maul DID hold his own against Mace Windu and another master in a 1v2 fight, which is something Obi Wan could never match. Not to mention he ragdolled Savage who was a challenge to Obi Wan and Anakin together several times. Yeah he clearly is above Obi.

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dark-sith123

@the_wspanialy:

By the time of Revange of the Sith Kenobi clearly surpassed TCW/SoD Maul.

Based on...

The duel between Kenobi and Maul should be the first to come to an end.

Despite them being the near-equal arch-rivals that always fought intense and unpredictable duels? Sure.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 killbilly  Moderator

Sidious beats Yoda.

Vader beats Anakin since he's confirmed to be more powerful as early as ANH.

Dooku ragdolls Obi Wan.

Maul lasts long enough against Windu for one of his teammates to help him stomp Mace.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mace solos thanks to vaapad auto win