User Lists: 0

Wasn’t her force drain off the charts?

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Nihilus drains him, force users range(use of the force is) star system plus in distance. There is nowhere Pein could go to stop his death.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thats not really fair. Nihilus was draining planets with words.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor Pain

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@slayedigneel: No it’s not. If it was, Nihilus wouldn't have had to literally fly his ship above Telos to try and drain it.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowwaker: lol I was talking about my sister in law while I was typing and used herXD Nihilus is a dude

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: so he wouldn't be affected by the effects of his drain. Aka vaporising the oceans, turning the land barren You have vitiate draining Revan from star systems away.

And Sidious force choking Dooku from across the Galaxy. Range ain't an issue for Sith/Jedi, like Naga sadow manipulating stars etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: so he wouldn't be affected by the effects of his drain. Aka vaporising the oceans, turning the land barren You have vitiate draining Revan from star systems away.

And Sidious force choking Dooku from across the Galaxy. Range ain't an issue for Sith/Jedi, like Naga sadow manipulating stars etc.

Both Vitiate and Revan are different from Nihilus, also Sadow had to use a meditation sphere to amplify his use of the force to manipulate stars.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Shadowwaker

He probably wouldn't even need his force drain anyway. In swkotor 2: sith lords, it was noted that Nihilus's mere presence is enough to make people surrender.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Slayedigneel

@darthsenju:

Dude i'm talking about Range, literally every powerful force user can extend their range over star systems.

Just to futher back it,

DistantPower

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayedigneel: Vitiate is one example. You can’t use him and equate that to every other Force user. And Sidious needed to be able to see Dooku, otherwise he wouldn’t have needed to call him via hologram at all to choke him, he would have just done so.

The Sadow example was already covered, so yeah.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Slayedigneel

@thevivas: You just ignored my post above. the whole "Distance Power link" anyway Nihilus definitely wasn't seeing every bug he consumed the life from orbit let alone Human/animal when he drained Katarr, he consumes their life force, aka he would be able to sense Nagato's.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayedigneel: And you just ignored on-panel evidence in favor of wank. If Nihilus could drain any and everyone from star systems away, he wouldn’t have needed to fly his ship to the actual planet to try and drain it. You have no counter to this.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: He may not be be able to drain to the extent, at further distances, but it doesn't deny the fact Nagato has nowhere to run, to avoid being Drained, hence why Nihilus Drained the entirety of the planet from orbit. And No it is fact that Nihilus has that range through source books, which is legitimate meaning he can affect things that far, no wank.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayedigneel: I’m not talking about the fight. I’m talking about you wanking his and other Sith’s abilities.

Sourcebooks quotes without the feats or logic to back them up.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He probably wouldn't even need his force drain anyway. In swkotor 2: sith lords, it was noted that Nihilus's mere presence is enough to make people surrender.

lmao the same could be said about Pain. an entire village/country treated him like a literal god because of how powerful he is.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nihilus slaughters. Even ignoring drain, he has TK that makes Pains look laughable and its highly suspect if any of Pains hax would work on him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn’t her force drain off the charts?

Yes. Its the most powerful displayed force drain in the Star Wars universe

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nihilus slaughters. Even ignoring drain, he has TK that makes Pains look laughable and its highly suspect if any of Pains hax would work on him

feats to suggest soul rip wouldn't work?

i dont see too much else working, and soul rip is about as hax as pain gets.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: You mean, other Sith who have done similar like vitiate/Revan/Sidious/Krayt/Soa and don't use your justification as they are different. Do you really think they are that far above Nihilus, that he couldn't reach a billionth of the distance that they can.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Slayedigneel

@chair-sama: hahahahahah, Nihilus is a spirit. Soul hax ain't doing nothing in SW verse, when average Jedi can kill/defeat spirits.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: You mean, other Sith who have done similar like vitiate/Revan/Sidious/Krayt/Soa and don't use your justification as they are different. Do you really think they are that far above Nihilus, that he couldn't reach a billionth of the distance that they can.

in the case of sidious yes. the rest? you have a point.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: For example, think of how big the solar system is, then think of the planet compared to the sun.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: hahahahahah, Nihilus is a spirit. Soul hax ain't doing nothing in SW verse, when average Jedi can kill/defeat spirits.

what does a jedi killing spirits have to do with a sith getting their soul ripped out?

last time i check this bottle involves no jedi nor does it involve killing spirits.

thats like me saying because jedi have been killed by droids before, Robotic pain has this in the bag. ^see i can just say some random shit that my head cannon tells me makes sense too. doesn't mean it actually applies to this battle in anyway.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Slayedigneel

@chair-sama:

It's called Soul/Mental resistance. Jedi/sith are connected to the force, either in life or death. Pein can't do anything to a moderately strong force user, if there willpower is too strong. It's the reason why Valkorian failed to possess HoT etc.

Dude Spirit = Soul, you're trying to rip a soul from a soul, lmfao, anyway nihilus would too strong if he had a body for that to work.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayedigneel: Naming some of the strongest Sith in the Star Wars universe doesn’t help your case. You originally said “Force users range is star system plus in range”. Sidious and Revan and Krayt’s feats aren’t applicable to the other 98% of Force users in the SW universe, so that’s aren’t faulty logic right there on top of wanking of Sith’s and Jedi’s abilities if you think that just because they can do it, everybody else can.

You made the claim, you have to back it up. Nihilus had the chance to prove your claim right and could have Force Drained Kattar from another solar system as well as Telos, but he didn’t, he flew his ship right into orbit and did it there. You have no counter for this and have been avoiding confronting it for the last two replies.

Stop using faulty logic and these terrible examples (Revan can do something similar so why can’t Nihilus Drain from solar systems away?) to prove a point that is unsupported by feats.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas

Naming some of the strongest Sith in the Star Wars universe doesn’t help your case. You originally said “Force users range is star system plus in range”. Sidious and Revan and Krayt’s feats aren’t applicable to the other 98% of Force users in the SW universe, so that’s aren’t faulty logic right there on top of wanking of Sith’s and Jedi’s abilities if you think that just because they can do it, everybody else can.

And Nihilus isn't? he is in the Top 2% The Book factually states his range is Star System distance, that is fact. Do you really believe Nihilus range is a few billion times smaller than Revans/Vitiates. Wanking eh? so a far weaker force user can contend in TK with a far stronger force user because he has better feats? yeah no....... he would get demolished in TK. Do you understand the concept of power scaling?

You made the claim, you have to back it up. Nihilus had the chance to prove your claim right and could have Force Drained Kattar from another solar system as well as Telos, but he didn’t, he flew his ship right into orbit and did it there. You have no counter for this and have been avoiding confronting it for the last two replies.

It's difficult to drain an entire Planet from a star system away, than around the orbit, as it would require a lot more concentration, finding life signatures. and what I said ^

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama said:
@decaf_wizard said:

feats to suggest soul rip wouldn't work?

i dont see too much else working, and soul rip is about as hax as pain gets.

Nihilus is legitimately just a soul. Bound to his amor by Sith Magic. He doesn't have a body. Therefore its suspect if Soul Rip would actually work on him

Its also unlikely Pain can get into melee range due to Nihilus's absurd telekinesis

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayedigneel: You claimed *all* Force users have solar system range. Don’t believe me, look at what you actually wrote. That’s literally the first thing you said, “Nihilus, like all Force users, has solar system level range”. That’s wanking and completely false. I’m not even disputing that Nihilus doesn’t have solar system range at this point in my argument, I’m disputing your claim that *all* Force users do. And basing it off of the fact that only a select few have feats even approaching what you’re talking about is faulty logic.

You just said that he has no problem using the Force at solar system plus range, and now you’re saying it’s difficult to use his Force powers from a solar system away. Wow.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

Hence the word,

every powerful force user can extend their range over star systems.

Strawman.

You just said that he has no problem using the Force at solar system plus range, and now you’re saying it’s difficult to use his Force powers from a solar system away. Wow.

Yeah he has no difficulty unless it's as complex as his drain on an entire planet, though Vitiates Ritual would of been galaxy wide, so I might be wrong on that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@slayedigneel: You claimed *all* Force users have solar system range.

Only god tier force users have every displayed such range. Its typically Valkorion/Nihilus level plus. It takes somebody like Luke to even communicate across solar systems. Galaxy level, or solar system senses and senses only are fairly common and has been displayed by mid tier force users

Mid/High tier Star Wars characters have no feats of being able to do so. I agree that saying that is completely wrong

Jpanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know much about the Six Paths of Pain. Until someone tells me otherwise and gives scans Nihilus wins

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: It was a strawman argument Powerful force users, not just all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayedigneel said:

@decaf_wizard: It was a strawman argument Powerful force users, not just all.

You realize that somebody like Count Dooku or Darth Vader would count as an exceptionally powerful force user, right? Yet such a feat would be beyond even them

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you are basing mid tiers having solar system level powers by some obscure RPG sourcebook? Those are laughably shaky grounds my friend

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Slayedigneel

@decaf_wizard: Distance/range does not equal power.....................

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Distance/range does not equal power.....................

You know what I mean. Using powers on the range of a solar system

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: It's backed by feats with in legends, so yeah it's reasonable.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayedigneel: No, your very own words were Force users as a whole. You can literally see it in the second post. Don’t try to lie to cover up that or edit it.

You can’t have both. Either Nihilus can use his is Force powers at a solar system plus level, or he can’t like you said and has been shown by feats. Make up your mind.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: I was saying Range isn't an issue I was not backing that any sith/Jedi can repeat a Revan/Vitiate. Any Jedi can deal with stuff on a continential to planet level.

You have vitiate draining Revan from star systems away.

Where on earth did you get it to mean all Jedi are Solar system level from that. You see the full stop right?

You can’t have both. Either Nihilus can use his is Force powers at a solar system plus level, or he can’t like you said and has been shown by feats. Make up your mind.

Huh never said he couldn't what I was speculating was his control of the ability over longer distances.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: It's backed by feats with in legends, so yeah it's reasonable.

No, its not

Not one "mid" tier like Obi Wan has feats of affecting something from across multiple solar systems. Not even a Darth Vader tier character to my knowledge

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it would be a bit ambiguous to insinuate solely because they can be scaled to that level they would necessarily be able to replicate that feat(Yoda snipes). However common sense says if you're using the force on a galactic scale you're going to be able to sense quite a few people and be able to do some very nasty things. However saying anyone short of RotS sheev lvl is doing anything planetary (bar amps)from across a star system is unfabricated.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayedigneel: Read your first post. I’m not going to tell you again. You insinuated that all Force users have solar system plus range and ten kept trying to argue that with no feats to back it up, not even for Nihilus.

His range isn’t solar system level. Plain and simple, black and white, based on feats. You can keep denying it all you want, but it’s true.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nihilus drains them/TK's them into oblivion. No contest.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say his range is star system.

"He sees planets, stars, not people. To him, the planet below, the station with its teeming life, only that is massive enough to demand his attention."

―Tobin (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords)

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowwaker: That’s not talking about his range, and that’s not star system level. That’s talking about how he doesn’t see people for people anymore and that only places like planets will satisfy his hunger.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Draining Dead Corpses...

Ok