Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Canon Maul or Legends?

Might side with Wolverine if it's the former, Maul if it's the latter.

WildBantha88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

PLAYA1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gnost-Dural dies.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Ah, it's hard to say. He doesn't out-stat Wolverine to the same level he does in Legends, although he would still be the more skilled fighter IMO. I think Wolverine could maybe edge that version of Maul out through healing, but it's debatable.

With Legends feats Maul should have this.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Good point, the Adamantium prevents immediate bisection.

AnimeFightsHD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is darth maul going to put logan down o.o?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lightsaber through the heart, taxing his healing factor from repeated blows to important areas, or even strangulation through telekinesis if need be.

WildBantha88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WildBantha88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WildBantha88

This is a tough one. Wolverine can take most of what Maul can throw at him and Maul is faster and more skilled. Wolverine is stronger and a thousand times more durable. But Maul has force powers making him even more deadly. So what is better, healing factor or Force powers?

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Erkan12

Mismatch. Maul chokes him.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildbantha88: Wolverine is not thousands of times more durable, but he is still more durable. With tat said, Maul still takes it.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Darth Maul stomps. He wins via TK.

Avatar image for masagilqueunraton
MasAgilQueUnRaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont think wolverine's healing factor gives him too much of an advantage here. If Maul were able to knick him anywhere with the saber, the wound would be instantly cauterized. Dont know how he would regenerate a sealed wound aside from opening it again. Maul takes it via Force.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefightshd said:

Lightsaber through the heart, taxing his healing factor from repeated blows to important areas, or even strangulation through telekinesis if need be.

If I'm not mistaken all Wolverine's bones are coated with adamantium. If so, his sternum is also "made of" adamantium. If so, then it's good heart protection. But I agree that Maul would probably win thanks to telekinesis.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mismatch, you didn't restrict force, Maul could tell that Logan's claws are dangerous with precog and crush him with TK from far away. But I am sure Maul could take him in close combat too thanks to his agility and saber skills.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@picard said:

@i_like_swords said:

@animefightshd said:

If I'm not mistaken all Wolverine's bones are coated with adamantium. If so, his sternum is also "made of" adamantium. If so, then it's good heart protection. But I agree that Maul would probably win thanks to telekinesis.

Putting a lightsaber through a ribcage isn't beyond Maul's abilities. And like I said, he could just wear Logan down by attacking other areas of his body repeatedly.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Darth Maul is basically physically superior in any way but durability. The force amps his physicals to Spiderman level or more.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Maul is basically physically superior in any way but durability. The force amps his physicals to Spiderman level or more.

He's likely faster than Spider-Man but he's nowhere near as strong as him.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 nfactor1995  Online

Darth Maul

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@picard said:

@i_like_swords said:

@animefightshd said:

Putting a lightsaber through a ribcage isn't beyond Maul's abilities. And like I said, he could just wear Logan down by attacking other areas of his body repeatedly.

Did he ever do it, or is this just pure speculation on your part?

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Silverrings

Force Choke ftw. If not, Logan could win after a very memorable fight.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By AllStarSuperman

I hate how overrated logans healing is on battle forums

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jashro44

I hate how overrated logans healing is on battle forums

How do you feel wolverines healing factor is being overrated in this thread?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: how many times has Daredevil, Punisher, or Winter Soldier been completely unable to hurt Logan? Never, they can all hurt him. I don't get why people think tanking a couple punches from the hulk makes you unbeatable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By 98115

darth maul wins by ko or tk

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By xtreme1

Can Wolverine get dismembered at the joints where there's connective tissue between the adamantium bones? If so I can see the Force guiding Maul's saber to hit the right spot.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: how many times has Daredevil, Punisher, or Winter Soldier been completely unable to hurt Logan? Never, they can all hurt him. I don't get why people think tanking a couple punches from the hulk makes you unbeatable.

The problem isn't hurting wolverine its putting him down. The only times I recall daredevil and punisher putting down (I can't remember if punisher has dropped Logan, he's beaten him though), was under Garth Ennis. I don't remember Bucky knocking wolverine out but regardless wolverine has other showings. Even counting Garth Ennis stuff he was punched from new york to boston by hulk and wasn't knocked out. Gorgon (the inhuman) once kicked wolverine halfway across the planet and wolverine wasn't knocked out. Gray hulk once hit Logan as hard as he could, and wolverine wasn't knocked out. Spider-man stated he unloaded everything he had into Logan and couldn't knock him out. WW hulk said he needed to hit wolverine repeatedly in the head to knock him out IIRC. He's tanked optic blasts from cyclops and cyclops also used him as a meat shield to take the blast from that one sentinel, which even set wolverines skull on fire.

My point is yes wolverine has low showings but he also has some pretty crazy showings. Yes the healing factor isn't consistent but its still really good. All though if you prefer lets look at the villains wolverine fights regularly. Omega red has death spores, carboandium tentacles, and is a class 10 character according to hand books IIRC. Wolverine fought him for 17 hours. Wendigo is a 100 tonner who has fought classic savage hulk, roughhouse is an 80 tonner, and Logan takes hits from both. Sabretooth is strong enough to do this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Logan even took the above hit. Or what about the new silver samurai who can do this:

There are a lot of people in wolverines rogues gallery that have high end damage output and Logan would need high healing factor and durability to take hits from. True there are people like deadpool, Mister X, Shingen, Harda, Ogun, etc. But all of those people use swords. Wolverine can be dropped by precise stabs (all though I would argue it takes more than one heart stab on average, I think Kaine did it partially because his stingers are poisonous). Plus some characters like Shingen don't fight wolverine these days, and the ones that do like daken, lady deathstrike, and deadpool also have high end healing factors and can soak a good deal of stabs.

Maul can drop wolverine here with his lightsaber (especially since when he stabs into Logan, Logans organs would burn). But Logan will soak a lot of damage. And if Maul were limited to punching wolverine, he would probably break his hands before doing a lot of damage to wolverine.

@xtreme1 said:

Can Wolverine get dismembered at the joints where there's connective tissue between the adamantium bones? If so I can see the Force guiding Maul's saber to hit the right spot.

No. Hulk, Ba'al, and I believe Dracula have tried to rip wolverines arms out of there sockets and they failed.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jashro44

And Maul stomps. TK being the main reason. Legends Maul would be to fast for wolverine without TK and such I imagine he would be to fast as well.

MidnightFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Maul is physically superior except in durability. The only thing going for Wolverine is his healing factor. Maul wins via force

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul stomps

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Maul.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with Maul. He'll do enough soft tissue damage to get the KO, or choke for the KO.

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul holds him in place via force and chokes him.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By pastepotpete1

@logy5000 said:

wolverine can be drowned to death and come back to life and BTW dark maul has no clue about wolverines healing factor.. wolverine is no idiot he plays dead a second or two and impales maul

op said they have no clue about one another

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete said:
@logy5000 said:

wolverine can be drowned to death and come back to life and BTW dark maul has no clue about wolverines healing factor.. wolverine is no idiot he plays dead a second or two and impales maul

op said they have no clue about one another

Which means that Wolverine will charge Maul since he's unaware of the force, which makes him a target.

EDIT: Where did OP say they have no clue about each other?

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul via TK or by causing enough damage with his lightsaber and superior speed to put Logan down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Force users can sense death. Maul will have no issue working out if Wolverine heals or not.

And Force users have indeed encountered and dealt with healers; Durge being a good example.

peasantmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Force makes this a bit unfair. Maul can just levitate Logan and cut him to ribbons with his saber.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul rekts him.