#651  Edited By ArkhamAsylum3

BreakOfDawn ragdolling.

TheTragedyOf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

lol erkan shows all these biased dookie fanboys the canonical facts and yet they deny lol lol so sad Maul is top 3 most fearsome sith lord according to new official Star Wars video ahahaha and the almighty AEYNTK list says maul is also top 3

poor Dookie is fodder to Savage who beat him in one move, this is easy fight lol

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erkan's so retarded lmao.

TheTragedyOf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#654  Edited By TheTragedyOf
Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

TheTragedyOf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erkan ragdolling like Savage vs Dooku

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#657  Edited By Erkan12

@thetragedyof said:

@arkhamasylum3:

Let the hate flowwwwww through you

He is so butthurted that I feel sorry for that guy, just click that link in my previous post, you can see that troll doesn't even understand English, and still he is trolling the Star Wars threads all the same. :))

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#658  Edited By ArkhamAsylum3

@erkan12:

After getting ragdolled by me several times you're still following me and waiting like a loser there?

Erm not really... There's no reason for me to follow you. If you really think you're better than me CaV me. Legends Dooku vs Maul.

Sorry but you can't even understand basic English;

That was less so to do with me not understanding English and more to do with me misremembering which Fact File the Bane quote was published in.

No wonder you think that troll is ragdolling :)

I mean he is ragdolling you though...

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 Not that it matters anyway given Fact Files has recently been established as an in-universe source meaning that quote isn't necessarily binding.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12:

He is so butthurted that I feel sorry for that guy, just click that link in my previous post, you can see that troll doesn't even understand English, and still he is trolling the Star Wars threads all the same. :))

Yeah man, I'm so hurt I'm being called a troll... by another troll.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku has dismissed ROTS Kenobi in 3 moves, immediately after dispatching Skywalker off-screen. Meanwhile TCW Kenobi is capable of landing blows and lasting far longer against Maul.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#662  Edited By Erkan12

@lord_tenebrous said:

Dooku has dismissed ROTS Kenobi in 3 moves, immediately after dispatching Skywalker off-screen. Meanwhile TCW Kenobi is capable of landing blows and lasting far longer against Maul.

Another well known troll came after arkham to rescue Dooku.... Very nice. :)

Kenobi is capable of landing blows and lasting far longer against Maul because he is amped because Maul killed his damn mentor and father figure Qui-Gon Jinn. Kenobi is much more focused against Maul when he fights against him.

Obi-Wan is the same to Maul what Luke is to Vader.

Anyone who uses Obi-Wan to hype Dooku against Maul has no idea how Star Wars battles works or they are desperate.

No Caption Provided

TheTragedyOf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

See according to the canon sources Obi-Wan is always in a fit of rage against Maul

Without it he dies quickly lol

Maul can fight Lorb Sibious to a standstill

Dookie can't beat pirates

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

See according to the canon sources Obi-Wan is always in a fit of rage against Maul

Without it he dies quickly lol

Maul can fight Lorb Sibious to a standstill

Dookie can't beat pirates

In Star Wars; amplification > fighting prowess.

Avatar image for in-sidiousvader
In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@in-sidiousvader said:

@dawn_of_ages: what the actual fuck??? You discredit Vader > Anakin? You monster.

No Caption Provided

dead to me, dead to me. Beyond redemption, you have unleashed someone who debated for maul now going against him. I know maul's weakness. I know how to hurt you where you live...

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go by Erkan's logic. Offical sources do state that Savage bested Dooku. Who cares about context.

I submit that TPM Kenobi > Maul

"Maul pressed his advantage, wearing down Qui-Gon's defenses and ultimately killing the Jedi Master. Obi-Wan then defeated Maul, but nothing could save Qui-Gon."

-- StarWars.com: Databank

"The Sith fought with blinding speed and impressive agility, and stabbed Jinn through with his red double-bladed lightsaber; he would prove unable to best Obi-Wan, however."

"Together, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon fended off the Sith Lord's attacks, but as the battle progressed, Master and apprentice became separated. Maul pressed his advantage, wearing down Qui-Gon's defenses and ultimately killing the Jedi Master. Obi-Wan then defeated Maul, but nothing could save Qui-Gon."

-- StarWars.com: Databank(old)

If you dispute this, or mention circumstances, you're a blind Maul fanboy.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#667  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

@erkan12:

You're making things up. That answer was to a question specifically highlighting TPM Kenobi's rage amp against Maul. He never says anything about their TCW iterations, so to twist the quote and pretend it applies there is completely dishonest.

Kenobi isn't amped by focus, lol, until after Gallia's removal. Dave just confirmed that this version of Kenobi was more focused than his actually emotional iterarion on the Turtle Tanker:

"When you get to this Episode Obi-Wan is much more focused and ready. Not only that but when Adi Gallia dies he gains even more focus and has to kind of right that wrong."

-- Dave Filoni

But that version of Kenobi was hindered by his emotional mindset, so this only means that Kenobi is back to his normal self.

Heck, if you're going to pretend that Maul killing Qui-Gon makes disciplined, Jedi Master Kenobi amped, then Maul is even more amped about Kenobi ruining his life, beating him. Maul is literally obsessed with getting revenge on him. He absolutely HATES Kenobi with an abnormal passion. So if anyone is going to be emotionally amped, it's Maul.

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@in-sidiousvader:

Mean that and I will make Vader a meme

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#669  Edited By Erkan12

When did Dooku killed Savage's relative or someone important so Savage could be ''rage amped'' (it's still stupidest excuse ever for a darksider) against Dooku?

When Maul kills Qui-Gon, Kenobi's amplification could be comparable to only Luke's. Because Vader also killed Ben Kenobi in front of Luke, then Vader threatened Luke by using Leia later.

But fanboys are comparing those to Savage vs. Dooku, where Savage simply beats Dooku because he was just better. Not because Dooku killed someone important to Savage... :))

Then the same fanboys are making up excuses again when Dooku loses to Quinlan Vos, by saying Vos was amped, as if Dooku killed someone important to Vos before... :))

But hey, let's forget all of these, and just use Kenobi here because it suits their purpose right? Forget that special relationship between Maul - Qui-Gon and how Qui-Gon's death changed Kenobi's life entirely... :))

This is a universe where Rey with zero lightsaber training beats a fully trained Jedi Ben Solo just because she was amped due to losing Han Solo. Amplifications > fighting prowess in Star Wars.

An objective person would forget about that emotionally amped Obi-Wan v Maul, and uses fair fights such as Savage v Dooku / Vos v Dooku, and AEYNTK Top 5 list where Maul ranks better than Dooku, and Maul's superior performances against Mace Windu and Darth Sidious.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^ LoL look at this blind Maul fanboy, denying the official sources:

"Maul pressed his advantage, wearing down Qui-Gon's defenses and ultimately killing the Jedi Master. Obi-Wan then defeated Maul, but nothing could save Qui-Gon."

"The Sith fought with blinding speed and impressive agility, and stabbed Jinn through with his red double-bladed lightsaber; he would prove unable to best Obi-Wan, however."

"Together, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon fended off the Sith Lord's attacks, but as the battle progressed, Master and apprentice became separated. Maul pressed his advantage, wearing down Qui-Gon's defenses and ultimately killing the Jedi Master. Obi-Wan then defeated Maul, but nothing could save Qui-Gon."

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#671  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

- Savage is repeatedly sent to his knees by Dooku spamming an excruciating Force ability Savage is incapable of defending against

- Savage is repeatedly insulted by both of his "masters"

- Savage literally says Dooku is too powerful to beat

- Savage then literally screams with pure, unadulterated rage before ragdolling a guy whose lightning can hardpress Yoda

- Dooku and Ventress ragdoll him a few seconds later

- totally base Savage guyz, you see only people with attachments can get emotionally amped

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one is denying anything, I guess you can't read like your friend arkham as well. :))

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if any can argue SW anymore without bringing up TCW in some capacity.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12:

You silly troll, always denying the official sources. TPM Kenobi > Maul, that's a fact:

TheTragedyOf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous:

My boi, everyone knows the databank is operated by salty wookieepedia editors

Destroy you, Erkan will, just as AEYNTK, the Star Wars website will destroy

You cannot stop him

He will become more powerful than either of us

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#676  Edited By Erkan12

@wolfrazer said:

I wonder if any can argue SW anymore without bringing up TCW in some capacity.

It's a perfect demonstration on how Dooku vs Maul would end.

Maul and Savage are from the same clan and they are using the same weapons, Savage is probably better in terms physicality but Maul is much more skilled. Thus Maul would also beat Dooku.

Using an emotionally amped Kenobi is a terrible idea for this battle, as we know in Star Wars amplifications are a huge factor confirmed by Matt Martin. Rey with zero lightsaber training beat Ben Solo just because she was amped due to losing Han Solo.

Considering already Jedi Knight level Kenobi's capacity as a duelist, and considering the Kenobi's amplification after losing Qui-Gon, Maul still disarming Kenobi in a duel is a great accomplishment.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maul has zero chance whatsoever.

This:

"Yoda and Dooku were almost equals, with the little Jedi Master having perhaps a slight edge over his former padawan."

-- The Official Relaunched Star Wars Fact File #34

Versus this:

"Well, that was definitely one of our biggest challenges, Maul and Savage versus Sidious, because we wanted to have an epic lightsaber fight. We hadn’t really had a big one in awhile, and I really thought this is our chance to show everyone why Sidious is the Sith Lord. Why no one can compete with this guy."

-- Dave Filoni

This:

"With Form II, Dooku holds his own even against Master Yoda in Attack of the Clones."

-- Star Wars Adventures Magazine #3

"Forced to cross sabers with Dooku, Yoda falls back on his knowledge of Form IV, an acrobatic style that lets him overcome the natural limitations of his size and reach. He lacks the stamina of youth, but calls on the Force to fight the Sith Lord to a draw."

-- Attack of the Clones: The Expanded Visual Dictionary

"With Form II, Dooku holds his own even against Master Yoda."

-- Insider #62

Versus this:

"Upon arrival, Sidious declared the Sith brothers to be his rivals. In an intense duel, he killed Savage and toyed with Maul, ultimately deciding not to kill his former apprentice."

-- StarWars.com: Biography Gallery

Dooku wins this every single time.

MudHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#681  Edited By Erkan12

@lord_tenebrous said:

Maul has zero chance whatsoever.

This:

"Yoda and Dooku were almost equals, with the little Jedi Master having perhaps a slight edge over his former padawan."

-- The Official Relaunched Star Wars Fact File #34

Another desperate attempt from a fanboy.

If you want to bullshit about Dooku by using legends sources then accept that Maul almost defeated Sidious in a duel when Maul was wounded and starving;

''Maul's final test as a Sith apprentice occurred on an isolated Outer Rim World. Abandoned there by Darth Sidious, he was told that he had to survive on his own until Sidious returned a month later, all the while being hunted by hordes of deadly assassin droids. Maul fought as best as he could, but exhaustion and hunger finally took their toll, and one of the tireless droids finally wounded him badly enough that he felt he could not go on.

At that point, Darth Sidious returned and challenged his apprentice to a lightsaber duel, telling Maul that he had secretly been training a second apprentice in case Maul failed his final test-which, by failing to kill Sidious in the duel, he just had. Anger and hatred welled up in Maul, and he drew renewed strength from the dark side. Hurling himself at Darth Sidious, he nearly bested his master with a flurry of deadly lightsaber blows. Sidious barely deflected them all. Eventually Maul spent his fury, and Darth Sidious still stood. Maul prepared himself for death-but Sidious only laughed. By giving in to his rage and hatred to kill his own master-by wanting to kill his own master-Maul had in fact passed the final test. Now he was a Sith Lord-Darth Maul, Dark Lord of the Sith.''

Star Wars: Darkside Sourcebook

Or how Maul defeated Vader who is far better than Dooku.

No Caption Provided

Dooku fanboys are making up excuses like Maul was illusion or something while the writer Ron Marz specifically says he was not an illusion.

To think that Yoda and Dooku are equals... :)))

No Caption Provided

Dooku was ''no match''.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Latest sources states Yoda is TWO TIMES more powerful than Dooku.

No Caption Provided

@lord_tenebrous said:

Versus this:

"Well, that was definitely one of our biggest challenges, Maul and Savage versus Sidious, because we wanted to have an epic lightsaber fight. We hadn’t really had a big one in awhile, and I really thought this is our chance to show everyone why Sidious is the Sith Lord. Why no one can compete with this guy."

-- Dave Filoni

Versus this;

Loading Video...
@lord_tenebrous said:

Versus this:

"Upon arrival, Sidious declared the Sith brothers to be his rivals. In an intense duel, he killed Savage and toyed with Maul, ultimately deciding not to kill his former apprentice."

Versus this;

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
@tedirey said:

Count Dooku. Few can match his skills and Darth Maul is not one of them.

One needs to combine finesse with pure brute strength which is very rare to have a chance with Dooku.

Try to follow the latest sources.

There are only two duelist who are superior to Maul, and Dooku is not one of them.

No Caption Provided

At best, Dooku can put up a good fight as he did against Quinlan Vos, but we all know Maul > Quinlan Vos also. :))

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this thing still alive

no one's ever really gone

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12: I don't know how old are you, so I just guessed you're a little kid, then I thought you maybe not, not sure. But you're a troll anyway.

Just lol.

He did what? Lmao...

What are you talking about? The only thing Dooku taught Savage was using his rage,

"You must deepen your connection with the Force, my apprentice. Feel its power flowing through you."

> Savage fails to lift them.

"What you ask is impossible."

Only then does Dooku tell him he has to connect with his hatred, ergo a motivator and thus an amplifier for Savage's power - at which point btw despite this he only lifts 2 compared to Dooku's dozen+, so clearly not comparable to Dooku.

and you literally said ''Savage was rage amped'' .... I hope you're trolling, otherwise it's not good.

Lol. Try checking what a rage amp is. If you're suddenly enraged, you begin operating at a level far beyond what you were previously capable of.

Yeah cool, Maul beats that Savage.

Sidious was ordering Dooku to destroy Ventress,

"She has grown very powerful."

"I can sense her powers growing stronger."

Do you really not see him calling her a potential threat, lol?

Dooku was talking casually with Grievous,

You think these are the same situations?

I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about with this rambling.

Stop wasting my time with usual Dooku garbage please.

You mean like your single source placing Maul > Dooku in sabers yet contradicted by about 5 quotes from people like Obi-Wan? I wonder which one is more garbage.

One states Savage was the real winner,

And the other one states Savage bested Dooku in a lightsaber combat.

Did you even watch the fight?

Loading Video...

Savage goes on the offensive (which Dooku easily dodges) until he gets one lucky strike which has the physical force necessary to knock Dooku backwards and drop his lightsaber. You're seriously trying to push this as Savage being > Dooku and being skilled enough to disarm him when it was clearly his physical strength? Guess that means Savage >> Anakin & Obi-Wan combined since he knocked them back with his physical strength.

Pick one.

Don't need to. Dooku was shown to be stronger than Savage on many occasions, and your ramblings don't change that. In the same duel he casually dodges Savage's attacks, ragdolls him multiple times and is content to casually electrocute him.

Obi-Wan was using the territory to his own advange, the brothers were getting each others way. Confirmed by Shadow Conspiracy.

Mind quoting that?

Still Maul ragdolled that extremely highly focused Obi-Wan in that fight.

And Dooku ragdolled a considerably more powerful Obi-Wan with absolute ease, and that was when Obi-Wan and Anakin had the advantage of surprising Dooku and putting him on the back foot.

Just stop with these pathetic arguments please. Kenobi couldn't even save Galia without his amp.

And yet he nearly killed Savage if Maul hadn't saved him. Since we're lowballing let's go there why don't we? I mean, it's not like Obi-Wan and Gallia were separated early on in the duel now was it?

And escaped from Maul and Savage when Ventress was helping him.

Do I need to pull up the quote about how the scenario favoured the brothers? Hell, Obi-Wan was actually beating Maul at parts during the battle despite having been beaten and tortured - which is hilarious by the way - and Ventress was only using one blade and thus her style was greatly weakened. Nice lowballing.

-Darksiders: constantly uses rage and hatred.

-You; darksiders are amped when they use rage...

Nice one.

They're amped when it pushes them far beyond what their base is. Show me a feat by Savage comparable to choking Dooku and Ventress simultaneously.

Just stop wasting my time anymore, obviously you're just a bad troll.

Oh the irony. I see why half of Comicvine's Star Wars debaters refuse to even acknowledge you now. And just because it's pretty funny watching you reaching:

Versus this:

-- Dave Filoni

Versus this;

@lord_tenebrous said:

Versus this:

The sources literally contradict each other, LMAO. "Intense" doesn't mean Sidious was pushed, as Filoni clarified in your other quote:

Versus this:

-- Dave Filoni

Filoni literally says no one - presumably no Sith - can compete with Sidious. Hell, the fight literally starts with Sheev ragdolling the two of them, laughing as he toys with them and then when Savage manages to knock him off the balcony he yanks them helplessly after him before one-shotting Maul with a single Force push as well as ragdolling him at the end. Try harder.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn

Why do you waste your time? There is no valuable discussion to be had with Erkan as he won't change his opinions and cannot debate respectfully whatsoever.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 said:

No one is denying anything, I guess you can't read like your friend arkham as well. :))

@erkan12:

Sorry but you can't even understand basic English;

That was less so to do with me not understanding English and more to do with me misremembering which Fact File the Bane quote was published it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamasylum3: Meh, I don't have lectures right now and it's fun to deconstruct his rambling and insults.

G_Race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12: Erkan... you still hanging on to this Maul rubbish eh!? you have to be one of the most dense people I have ever encountered. Its STILL Dooku.

Please post that pyramid saber picture you cling too...... now.......

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTragedyOf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12:

my friend

we have lost this fight

the canon sources betray us

teenage Ahsoka is destined to beat Maul

as the jamaican aussie beat Dookie

far above, far above, what once was great is rendered small

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12: I don't know how old are you, so I just guessed you're a little kid, then I thought you maybe not, not sure. But you're a troll anyway.

Just lol.

He did what? Lmao...

What are you talking about? The only thing Dooku taught Savage was using his rage,

"You must deepen your connection with the Force, my apprentice. Feel its power flowing through you."

> Savage fails to lift them.

"What you ask is impossible."

Only then does Dooku tell him he has to connect with his hatred, ergo a motivator and thus an amplifier for Savage's power - at which point btw despite this he only lifts 2 compared to Dooku's dozen+, so clearly not comparable to Dooku.

and you literally said ''Savage was rage amped'' .... I hope you're trolling, otherwise it's not good.

Lol. Try checking what a rage amp is. If you're suddenly enraged, you begin operating at a level far beyond what you were previously capable of.

Yeah cool, Maul beats that Savage.

Sidious was ordering Dooku to destroy Ventress,

"She has grown very powerful."

"I can sense her powers growing stronger."

Do you really not see him calling her a potential threat, lol?

Dooku was talking casually with Grievous,

You think these are the same situations?

I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about with this rambling.

Stop wasting my time with usual Dooku garbage please.

You mean like your single source placing Maul > Dooku in sabers yet contradicted by about 5 quotes from people like Obi-Wan? I wonder which one is more garbage.

One states Savage was the real winner,

And the other one states Savage bested Dooku in a lightsaber combat.

Did you even watch the fight?

Savage goes on the offensive (which Dooku easily dodges) until he gets one lucky strike which has the physical force necessary to knock Dooku backwards and drop his lightsaber. You're seriously trying to push this as Savage being > Dooku and being skilled enough to disarm him when it was clearly his physical strength? Guess that means Savage >> Anakin & Obi-Wan combined since he knocked them back with his physical strength.

Pick one.

Don't need to. Dooku was shown to be stronger than Savage on many occasions, and your ramblings don't change that. In the same duel he casually dodges Savage's attacks, ragdolls him multiple times and is content to casually electrocute him.

Obi-Wan was using the territory to his own advange, the brothers were getting each others way. Confirmed by Shadow Conspiracy.

Mind quoting that?

Still Maul ragdolled that extremely highly focused Obi-Wan in that fight.

And Dooku ragdolled a considerably more powerful Obi-Wan with absolute ease, and that was when Obi-Wan and Anakin had the advantage of surprising Dooku and putting him on the back foot.

Just stop with these pathetic arguments please. Kenobi couldn't even save Galia without his amp.

And yet he nearly killed Savage if Maul hadn't saved him. Since we're lowballing let's go there why don't we? I mean, it's not like Obi-Wan and Gallia were separated early on in the duel now was it?

And escaped from Maul and Savage when Ventress was helping him.

Do I need to pull up the quote about how the scenario favoured the brothers? Hell, Obi-Wan was actually beating Maul at parts during the battle despite having been beaten and tortured - which is hilarious by the way - and Ventress was only using one blade and thus her style was greatly weakened. Nice lowballing.

-Darksiders: constantly uses rage and hatred.

-You; darksiders are amped when they use rage...

Nice one.

They're amped when it pushes them far beyond what their base is. Show me a feat by Savage comparable to choking Dooku and Ventress simultaneously.

Just stop wasting my time anymore, obviously you're just a bad troll.

Oh the irony. I see why half of Comicvine's Star Wars debaters refuse to even acknowledge you now. And just because it's pretty funny watching you reaching:

Versus this:

-- Dave Filoni

Versus this;

@lord_tenebrous said:

Versus this:

The sources literally contradict each other, LMAO. "Intense" doesn't mean Sidious was pushed, as Filoni clarified in your other quote:

Versus this:

-- Dave Filoni

Filoni literally says no one - presumably no Sith - can compete with Sidious. Hell, the fight literally starts with Sheev ragdolling the two of them, laughing as he toys with them and then when Savage manages to knock him off the balcony he yanks them helplessly after him before one-shotting Maul with a single Force push as well as ragdolling him at the end. Try harder.

1- Savage learned to use his rage due to Dooku's lesson, that's the end of it. Stop making up lame excuses like ''rage amped''...

2- Your answer to the Ventress comparison is irrelevant with what I asked, one is talking casually with Grievous, and the other is ordering Ventress's death because of Rule of Two, Filoni later said Sidious didn't care about Ventress, he just wanted to keep Dooku in check.

3- Those 5 legends quotes are outdated and it was before the people learned TPM Maul was actually powerful enough to survive a bisection, which supersedes Dooku's feats. Plus, they didn't know anything about Dooku's weaknesses to kinetic based attacks and unpredictability until TCW. We've learned all of that later. Even Sidious said Maul was a loss but Dooku wasn't, that's new as well. See the difference in here. The latest sources such as AEYNTK Top 5 list states Maul > Dooku. As well as the writer of Son of Dathomir, Jeremy Barlow states Maul beats Dooku for a majority, even though Dooku could be more powerful in the Force.

4- So you didn't pick one, and continued to deny the recent and official sources which states Savage Opress bested Dooku in a lightsaber combat? Not surprised.

5- You mean where ultra super amped Obi-Wan uses the territory to gain advantage against Maul after running away from them? Yeah here;

"The two Sith maneuvered to pin Obi-Wan against the wall -- but there was so little room in the corridor that they got in each other's way." - Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy.

6- Amplifications > fighting prowess in Star Wars. Matt Martin confirmed that, no wonder Rey with zero lightsaber training was able to beat a fully trained ''Jedi Hunter'' Kylo Ren after seeing Han Solo's death. Or Kanan defeated the Grand Inquisitor due to believing that Ezra died, then he lost to Seventh Sister when he wasn't amped. Another example is Luke vs. Vader. Obi-Wan losing Qui-Gon was an extra ordinary amplification for already Jedi Knight level Kenobi, and he always used that amp against Maul whenever they faced with each other, it's a special thing between them. You can't compare Obi-Wan's usual state when he fights with Dooku in comparison to his amped state which he always uses against Maul. Ragdolling amped TCW S5 Kenobi > Ragdolling regular state RotS Kenobi.

7- Lol, you're a bad troll as you just argued against Lord tenetroll, that guy is a Maul hater and argues for Dooku in here, you just misunderstood what he said. :))) Too much of an evidence.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#693  Edited By Erkan12

@thetragedyof said:

@erkan12:

my friend

we have lost this fight

the canon sources betray us

teenage Ahsoka is destined to beat Maul

as the jamaican aussie beat Dookie

far above, far above, what once was great is rendered small

Ahsoka is Filoni's favorite toy. But ''Lady Tano will run again'' no need to afraid. :)) Ray Shields will stop Maul.

Let's see,

Dooku fans like arkham and tenetroll are constantly lying about Dooku's feats, and Maul's feats.

- Best Dooku feat, if we take some legends feats into consideration only; Dooku held his own against Yoda, that's his greatest feat.

- If we take some legends feats into consideration; Maul's greatest feat is nearly defeating Sidious.

Maul > Dooku.

If we take other sources into consideration;

- Yoda is two times more powerful than Dooku. And Dooku was no match.

- Maul was also no match for Sidious according to some sources, however Maul at least kicked Sidious in the duel, that's solid. As well as kicked Aayla Secura when he was dueling with Mace Windu ; another Yoda/Sidious tier duelist.

Maul > Dooku again.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn:

Yeah what were you doing? I was advocating against Maul, not for him. Pointing out how Dooku has performed better against Yoda than Maul against Sidious.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#696  Edited By Erkan12

@lord_tenebrous said:

@breakofdawn:

Yeah what were you doing? I was advocating against Maul, not for him. Pointing out how Dooku has performed better against Yoda than Maul against Sidious.

:))))

A nice proof that breakofdawn doesn't even know what he is doing.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#697  Edited By Erkan12

@g_race said:

@erkan12: You are an idiot. There, i said it. We all be thinking it, honestly stop posting..................... Anything.......... It hurts me knowing I have to exist in a world where you are also out there somewhere, being a dumbass. Its not even funny anymore, like AT ALL..

I think you don't know what people think about you at all. :))

I think what people think about you is that you're a loser who has zero chance of winning a debate against me which is why you're using these petty insults that shows how desperate you really are.

After all, who are you? No one. :)

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12:

A) You're being completely disingenuous. Maul "almost bested" a Sidious who was half a decade away from TPM, much less his ROTS incarnation who was still inferior to ROTS Yoda who is years weaker than the Yoda who fought Dooku to a standstill in AOTC despite the latter already being exhausted. Granted, Maul too was pre-prime and hindered but this is massively nullified and even imbalanced by the fact that according to your own source, Maul accomplished this while amped. And you lovvve to rant about how amps are suuuper influential, smashing through even impossible odds. Well you just invalidated your own argument, well done. Moreover, this same Maul was later stomped by some obscure Twi'lek Jedi Master who obviously isn't on par with Dooku.  

In short, your feat is boiled down to, and the rather simple counters are:

- pre-prime Maul with a massive amp failed to beat a vastly pre-prime Sidious 

- same Maul got clowned by a random Jedi recluse 

- an exhausted Dooku fought Yoda to a standstill   

- the incarnation of Yoda that the Count battled was years better than the Yoda that was better than ROTS Sidious, who is significantly better than the Sidious an amped Maul failed to best

- heck Jedi Dooku is probably better than the Sidious that Maul failed to kill

B) proof that ANH Vader is better than Count Dooku? 

C) Spam all the AOTC sources you like, new or old, I don't care. Literally every single one "supporting" your case, contradicts the movie, which makes them worthless. Dooku while already tired held out against Yoda for almost 40 seconds, and was still undefeated. Heck, even if Yoda had actually defeated him then and there, it still would have established comparability. Yoda would even concede that he fought well, and later state that Dooku was a formidable adversary for Yoda to fight. Anakin Skywalker's duel with IG-102 was shorter and Skywalker actually succeeded in cutting down his adversary, yet we know that Anakin was hardpressed in the bout. Meanwhile the duel with Maul and Sidious was stated by Dave to show how no one can compete with Sidious. Maul was outclassed, plain and simple.

D) Twice the power? Lol. Dooku's lightning gave Yoda trouble, and when Yoda hurled it back at him, Dooku instantly and casually deflected it:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cJcSRvjLL1AW62aH6 

Not to mention, Jedi Dooku's LS potential would have eventually placed him on par with Yoda:

"Dooku was a unique case in the history of the Jedi Order. Universally respected, he would have been a Master on a par with Yoda had he not abandoned the Order to join its greatest enemies."

-- Insider #113

And obviously, Dooku increased in power via his turn to the Dark Side. So, twice the power?... Lol, laughable. Dooku was a mega-prodigy, and is older than Sidious himself by a good margin. Yoda is still superior, clearly, but to maintain that there is a vast disparity between the two is quite frankly laughable. 

E) Sidious choking Dooku in a fit of rage:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ehsbb3X6uPy5QJvk8

...Is not even remotely comparable to Sidious casually, effortlessly ragdolling Maul + Savage with an amused chuckle. And then he again tosses around Maul with enjoyment while the latter is amped:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2Maq6niZJCXrteP89

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gBRtPgWQEAYMPSJs8

Dooku is older than Sidious by a good margin, and was a mega-prodigy in his own right. The idea of him being outclassed by Yoda or Sidious to the extent that Maul is outmatched, is ludicrous and baseless. 

F) You post Maul matching Sidious while enraged to the point where he was literally trembling with fury because of Savage's death(which left him visibly sorrowful, then incensed), as an actual legitimate feat? Utterly deceptive:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PdbxyrZryYqxgFScA

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yYJBW3JMW7DgrftZ9

Before that, as we know per producer statements, Sidious was absolutely clowning base Maul. 

G) Proof that Maul briefly competing with canon Mace+Aayla puts him above Dooku? If you really want to go there, in canon, 19 bby Mace stalemated Talzin in a duel spanning over 30 seconds, meanwhile in that same small time period, thus the same iterations, Sidious stated that Talzin had "none" of Dooku's skill and stomped her. In fact that's a heavy implication that Dooku would have put up a fight, something Maul is clearly incapable of. 

H) Posting boatloads of irrelevent, misleading, disingenuous clips and pictures, to make incorrect conclusions? Two can play at this game:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GyEzAnWFSkVh8rzk6 

^^ Dooku matches AOTC Yoda's strength in a bladelock. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kx4Um2FtHHo5eTw36

https://photos.app.goo.gl/va1iHg8jiyd3mA857

^^ ROTS Yoda, weaker than his AOTC incarnation, overpowers ROTS Sidious in a bladelock, twice. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/m3dVq59uTAzs3uZG6

TCW Sidious, weaker than ROTS Sidious, casually overpowers Savage+Maul in a bladelock. So what do we learn from this? In terms of physicals, exhausted Dooku = AOTC Yoda > ROTS Yoda > ROTS Sidious > CW Sidious >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Maul

Next:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Edvb3qaJLUb66HEj6

^^ Obi-Wan sidesteps Maul's sloppy assault and ragdolls him.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fqpSuGeF7kkpJhxb8

^^ Dooku ragdolls Obi-Wan. What did we learn from this? Dooku > ROTS Obi-Wan > CW Obi-Wan > Maul

These next ones are self-explanatory:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zKmqxYeLwHM5pXBu8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/QKTyb5FTf7hxcjBx6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/R4Q1d5jc6HKiMHCz6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/pp8Brm3Yu6W4aop59

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GTpBArsP8B3tgV6L9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rJAwSh4todrKVPic6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bn8wUJKb1xLeoDgt7

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NUkjBTyqCMuD2UPY8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/hHfXkwPo2Nn8HbFe9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/AX716F51Z9fHP7rv6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bhXa2gdSxrqYfMXWA

https://photos.app.goo.gl/b5Yet5it8vKQsPfD8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sTzJW2B3KfKHaimm9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/eL4ZXpTu9oHvEX3d9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kjUaaTkKsaapQpBk7

Versus

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VzNC4YiVF9NehKaF9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fLo1EhB4Fw4aWmpz5

https://photos.app.goo.gl/tt6H9SQ9iREKibDM6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3naTy3sBh2AWq98q7

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jQobEcv6PU3JfBrr6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xRBLGw8ct7b4sWxx9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5zvHzVoRWiLuvDzs5

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Q3yCHS8QBYRkwRcS6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gqsBRtZveHsd7ugr5

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MCCpJNR5yzFx1wVK9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/eKb9mwzesB5aRYfx5

https://photos.app.goo.gl/d1Wy5KKwE2epi3u5A

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mDthNGPSf7aGAdb58

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RD6QXjmMZg3GfuQX8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ScbZ5ctLnq3hqEpFA

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xrN4BJHB7hVN7WR6A

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FQ3fe1kKKvGHd9Cj8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9qv2B4ufjp4hjobc9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/hqajZ3dJWT8YNenm7

Funny thing is, some of these are actually legitimate comparisons, unlike yours. Dooku > Maul in any category.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#700  Edited By Erkan12

@g_race said:

Go back to your cave troglodyte, we have endured enough of your nonsense..

Who is ''we''? :))

And who the hell are you again? :))

@lord_tenebrous said:

@erkan12:

A) You're being completely disingenuous. Maul "almost bested" a Sidious who was half a decade away from TPM, much less his ROTS incarnation who was still inferior to ROTS Yoda who is years weaker than the Yoda who fought Dooku to a standstill in AOTC despite the latter already being exhausted. Granted, Maul too was pre-prime and hindered but this is massively nullified and even imbalanced by the fact that according to your own source, Maul accomplished this while amped. And you lovvve to rant about how amps are suuuper influential, smashing through even impossible odds. Well you just invalidated your own argument, well done. Moreover, this same Maul was later stomped by some obscure Twi'lek Jedi Master who obviously isn't on par with Dooku.

In short, your feat is boiled down to, and the rather simple counters are:

- pre-prime Maul with a massive amp failed to beat a vastly pre-prime Sidious

- same Maul got clowned by a random Jedi recluse

- an exhausted Dooku fought Yoda to a standstill

- the incarnation of Yoda that the Count battled was years better than the Yoda that was better than ROTS Sidious, who is significantly better than the Sidious an amped Maul failed to best

- heck Jedi Dooku is probably better than the Sidious that Maul failed to kill

B) proof that ANH Vader is better than Count Dooku?

C) Spam all the AOTC sources you like, new or old, I don't care. Literally every single one "supporting" your case, contradicts the movie, which makes them worthless. Dooku while already tired held out against Yoda for almost 40 seconds, and was still undefeated. Heck, even if Yoda had actually defeated him then and there, it still would have established comparability. Yoda would even concede that he fought well, and later state that Dooku was a formidable adversary for Yoda to fight. Anakin Skywalker's duel with IG-102 was shorter and Skywalker actually succeeded in cutting down his adversary, yet we know that Anakin was hardpressed in the bout. Meanwhile the duel with Maul and Sidious was stated by Dave to show how no one can compete with Sidious. Maul was outclassed, plain and simple.

D) Twice the power? Lol. Dooku's lightning gave Yoda trouble, and when Yoda hurled it back at him, Dooku instantly and casually deflected it:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cJcSRvjLL1AW62aH6

Not to mention, Jedi Dooku's LS potential would have eventually placed him on par with Yoda:

"Dooku was a unique case in the history of the Jedi Order. Universally respected, he would have been a Master on a par with Yoda had he not abandoned the Order to join its greatest enemies."

-- Insider #113

And obviously, Dooku increased in power via his turn to the Dark Side. So, twice the power?... Lol, laughable. Dooku was a mega-prodigy, and is older than Sidious himself by a good margin. Yoda is still superior, clearly, but to maintain that there is a vast disparity between the two is quite frankly laughable.

E) Sidious choking Dooku in a fit of rage:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ehsbb3X6uPy5QJvk8

...Is not even remotely comparable to Sidious casually, effortlessly ragdolling Maul + Savage with an amused chuckle. And then he again tosses around Maul with enjoyment while the latter is amped:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2Maq6niZJCXrteP89

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gBRtPgWQEAYMPSJs8

Dooku is older than Sidious by a good margin, and was a mega-prodigy in his own right. The idea of him being outclassed by Yoda or Sidious to the extent that Maul is outmatched, is ludicrous and baseless.

F) You post Maul matching Sidious while enraged to the point where he was literally trembling with fury because of Savage's death(which left him visibly sorrowful, then incensed), as an actual legitimate feat? Utterly deceptive:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PdbxyrZryYqxgFScA

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yYJBW3JMW7DgrftZ9

Before that, as we know per producer statements, Sidious was absolutely clowning base Maul.

G) Proof that Maul briefly competing with canon Mace+Aayla puts him above Dooku? If you really want to go there, in canon, 19 bby Mace stalemated Talzin in a duel spanning over 30 seconds, meanwhile in that same small time period, thus the same iterations, Sidious stated that Talzin had "none" of Dooku's skill and stomped her. In fact that's a heavy implication that Dooku would have put up a fight, something Maul is clearly incapable of.

H) Posting boatloads of irrelevent, misleading, disingenuous clips and pictures, to make incorrect conclusions? Two can play at this game:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GyEzAnWFSkVh8rzk6

^^ Dooku matches AOTC Yoda's strength in a bladelock.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kx4Um2FtHHo5eTw36

https://photos.app.goo.gl/va1iHg8jiyd3mA857

^^ ROTS Yoda, weaker than his AOTC incarnation, overpowers ROTS Sidious in a bladelock, twice.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/m3dVq59uTAzs3uZG6

TCW Sidious, weaker than ROTS Sidious, casually overpowers Savage+Maul in a bladelock. So what do we learn from this? In terms of physicals, exhausted Dooku = AOTC Yoda > ROTS Yoda > ROTS Sidious > CW Sidious >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Maul

Next:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Edvb3qaJLUb66HEj6

^^ Obi-Wan sidesteps Maul's sloppy assault and ragdolls him.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fqpSuGeF7kkpJhxb8

^^ Dooku ragdolls Obi-Wan. What did we learn from this? Dooku > ROTS Obi-Wan > CW Obi-Wan > Maul

These next ones are self-explanatory:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zKmqxYeLwHM5pXBu8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/QKTyb5FTf7hxcjBx6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/R4Q1d5jc6HKiMHCz6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/pp8Brm3Yu6W4aop59

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GTpBArsP8B3tgV6L9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rJAwSh4todrKVPic6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bn8wUJKb1xLeoDgt7

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NUkjBTyqCMuD2UPY8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/hHfXkwPo2Nn8HbFe9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/AX716F51Z9fHP7rv6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bhXa2gdSxrqYfMXWA

https://photos.app.goo.gl/b5Yet5it8vKQsPfD8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sTzJW2B3KfKHaimm9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/eL4ZXpTu9oHvEX3d9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kjUaaTkKsaapQpBk7

Versus

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VzNC4YiVF9NehKaF9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fLo1EhB4Fw4aWmpz5

https://photos.app.goo.gl/tt6H9SQ9iREKibDM6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3naTy3sBh2AWq98q7

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jQobEcv6PU3JfBrr6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xRBLGw8ct7b4sWxx9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5zvHzVoRWiLuvDzs5

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Q3yCHS8QBYRkwRcS6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gqsBRtZveHsd7ugr5

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MCCpJNR5yzFx1wVK9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/eKb9mwzesB5aRYfx5

https://photos.app.goo.gl/d1Wy5KKwE2epi3u5A

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mDthNGPSf7aGAdb58

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RD6QXjmMZg3GfuQX8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ScbZ5ctLnq3hqEpFA

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xrN4BJHB7hVN7WR6A

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FQ3fe1kKKvGHd9Cj8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9qv2B4ufjp4hjobc9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/hqajZ3dJWT8YNenm7

Funny thing is, some of these are actually legitimate comparisons, unlike yours. Dooku > Maul in any category.

So you couldn't handle the defeat and try to wallpaper this thread again huh? Not surprised. :))

Heavily wounded and starving Maul nearly bested TPM Sidious, who was already stated to be the most powerful Sith Lord in the history by Darth Plagueis.

“Plagueis who attempted to turn his equally powerful apprentice into a messenger and mere intermediary.

“And Plagueis who watched in secret while his apprentice tasked their true intermediary to reveal the reborn Sith to the galaxy.”

Sidious paused, then, in derision, added, “Plagueis the Wise, who in his time truly was, except at the end, trusting that the Rule of Two had been superseded, and failed to realize that he would not be excused from it. Plagueis the Wise, who forged the most powerful Sith Lord the galaxy has ever known, and yet who forgot to leave a place for himself; whose pride never allowed him to question that he would no longer be needed.”

--- Darth Plagueis Novel

That's better than merely holding his own against Yoda, who wasn't even using the Force offensively against his former Jedi padawan Dooku.

Maul's best feat against Sidious > Dooku's best feat against Yoda.

----------

Dooku was exhausted after defeating AotC Kenobi and AotC Anakin? :))

Maul was as fresh as ever after defeating Qui-Gon and extremely amped Kenobi... -Do I need to remind you amplifications > fighting prowess in Star Wars?-

''The Sith Lord attacked Obi-Wan relentlessly, backing him around the melting pit. All Obi-Wan's efforts could not break through his guard. And Obi-Wan was tiring, while his opponent seemed as fresh as ever. The Sith Lord was on him before he could recover his balance. With a mighty stroke, the Sith knocked the young Jedi into the melting pit.''

- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace Junior Novelization

Maul > Dooku indeed.

You're just helping me here.

''Twi'lek Jedi Master who obviously isn't on par with Dooku.''

That twi'lek Jedi Master is faster than TPM Sidious.... I see you're desperate enough to use Siolomanka now... :)) Cut the crap please, no one said anything about Dooku is being on par with Siolomanka, your delusion is hilarious.

''Jedi Dooku is probably better than the Sidious''

Lmao... TPM Sidious stated to be the most powerful Sith Lord in the history by Darth Plagueis, and together they were able to unbalance the Force by manipulating the midichlorians...

And now this troll claims Jedi Dooku is on par with Sidious let alone being better :))

''proof that ANH Vader is better than Count Dooku?''

Vader > Anakin > Dooku, according to several official sources.

Pablo Hidalgo : ''This is Vader and his prime. You've got to remember how far we've come from the character when he was Anakin.''

''Many years later, Obi-Wan and Darth Vader duel a second time. The Sith Lord is now more experienced and powerful.''

Source: Rebels Recon #2.01: & Star Wars Beware the Sith

----

''He stared at his reflection a long time. His injuries had deformed his body, left it broken, but they'd perfected his spirit, strengthening his connection to the Force. Suffering had birthed insight.

(...)

When man and machine were one, he no longer felt the absence of his legs or arms, the pain of his flesh, but the hate remained, and the rage still burned. Those, he never relinquished, and he never felt more connected to the Force than when his fury burned.

(...)

The armor separated him from the galaxy, from everyone, made him singular, freed him from the needs of the flesh, the concerns of the body that once had plagued him, and allowed him to focus solely on his relationship to the Force.''

--- Source : Star Wars Lords of the Sith

''Spam all the AOTC sources you like, new or old, I don't care.''

Good, at least you're admitting that you don't care about the official sources because of your Dooku wankery? Ok I get it. :))

''Twice the power? Lol.''

Are you laughing at an official source now? Ok, you've totally lost it due to your Dooku love. :))

----------

How many times do I need to educate you Dooku fans? ''Rage'' isn't an excuse for a Dark Sider, it's their usual state. Without their rage, they can't use the Dark Side, learn this basic rule before spreading nonsense. That's how Vader has become more powerful than Anakin.

''Dooku matches AOTC Yoda's strength in a bladelock.''

Dooku matches nothing, Yoda is a midget and he is the last top tier who can overwhelm his opponents unlike Mace Windu, Sidious or Maul can.

Dooku can't even match with TCW Anakin and Savage Opress, he is no match for Maul in terms strength.

''Obi-Wan sidesteps Maul's sloppy assault and ragdolls him.''

Obi-Wan never ragdolled Maul and I am sure you don't know what ragdolling means troll. Pushing someone from behind isn't ragdolling.

If you want to bullshit about Obi-Wan, we've a nice ''real ragdolling'' here ;

No Caption Provided

Oh no, I can hear you crying and denying this source as well... :)) Btw, Obi-Wan was never amped against Dooku, unlike he always was against Maul (since Maul actually did something like killing Qui-Gon).

Also none of your links are working, stop bullshitting and wasting my time.

Stop using those outdated and old sources and see the latest and the new source;

No Caption Provided

And deal with it.

Or you can accept Jeremy Barlow's statement where he says Maul beats Dooku 7 times out of 10, that's a new source as well.