#1 Posted by blackymarket (160 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Arcann as of KOTFE

Vaylin chained (Maul and Opress does not know how to calm her)

Savage Opress prior to his duel with Sidious

Darth Maul as of SoD (Legends feats apply only)

Fight takes place on Mustafar

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by the_wspanialy (4083 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 murks. Way more powerful.

#3 Posted by SithRevenant (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

Either of Arcann or Vaylin solo.

#4 Posted by ArkhamAsylum3 (3920 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 takes this rather handily.

#5 Posted by Richard96 (5799 posts) - - Show Bio

Arcant and Faylin? They lose.

#6 Posted by Mad-dog (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@sithrevenant: No one on Team 1 is soloing especially Vaylin with the only dueling feats other than game play mechanics being that she lost to Senya. Savage has his own TP feats which suggests that he could at least contend with a CHAINED Vaylin's TP feat for a short period of time. This is especially the case late way into the fight if Vaylin is not dead, Opress would unleash his Force Rage to overwhelm Vaylin just like he overwhelmed Dooku and Ventress and kept up with Anakin and Obi-Wan after the incident even though he was blasted numerous times across the room with Force Lightning (Do keep in mind that Savage only was in his Force Rage after receiving multiple blasts of Force Lightning, so if Vaylin just TP ragdolls him he would likely activate it as well).

Even if Vaylin withstood Savage in his pissed off mode in a telekinetic and force contest, when it comes down to sabers her body splits into multiple pieces of flesh. If you add in Maul in a fight between Savage and Vaylin she will easily be overwhelmed. Now to Maul vs Arcann. Arcann is the opposite of Vaylin, essentially he likes to ragdoll people using his Force abilities+hes pretty good at dueling, able to press the HoT and defeat him in a duel in their first fight. Maul is durable enough to survive a few Arcann's ragdoll, and might be able to press his own if Arcann is open.

Maul is also faster than Arcann via feats and learned Tereskasei, which means he could also use his bare hands to punch Arcann in the jaw, stomach, rib, balls. Arcann tutaminus also wouldn't work as he never displayed feats to absorb a saber strike so though he can tank a blast of Force Lightning he can't tank decapitation. Arcann is however much more stronger than Maul due to his cybernetic arm and the strength he pushes behind his attack (Reply the clip when he fight the Outlander in Asylum after the death of HK-47 and you will know what I mean). What I see is this: Maul and Arcann duel in a stalemate as Arcann just seperates Maul with a spam of Force pushes but Maul endures the attack and tries to use his speed to close in and try to get a good few hits. Vaylin pisses off Savage either through giving him too much punishment or just staying alive. Savage then uses Force Rage and overwhelm Vaylin by matching her temporaily in TP and charging her with pure sabers. Vaylin dies while Savage then charges towards Arcann in his pissed mode and the two Zabrak brothers overwhelm Arcann.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cae4704c27f5
#7 Posted by deactivated-5cae4704c27f5 (1660 posts) - - Show Bio

Arcant and Faylin? They lose.

And as usual you're hilariously embarrassing. Neither of these guys are losing to clowns like Maul and Savage.

OT-Either solos.

#8 Posted by SithRevenant (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

@mad-dog: Vaylin murderstomps Savage with the Force. This is a joke.

#9 Edited by ArkhamAsylum3 (3920 posts) - - Show Bio

@mad-dog: Please enlighten me on why Vaylin doesn't just one shot Savage. Chained Vaylin scales massively above draining Ziost which is a feat leagues ahead of Savage. Tbh while I'm not sure if Arcann could Vaylin definitely solos. Also lol at Arcann losing to Maul.

#10 Posted by deactivated-5cae4704c27f5 (1660 posts) - - Show Bio

@arkhamasylum3: If a pissed off Kenobi can nearly solo the brothers then I'm certain Arcann can lol.

#11 Posted by dark_globe (660 posts) - - Show Bio

vaylin is too much for the brothers when it comes to force powers.
arcanns assistance seals the deal .

#12 Edited by BreakOfDawn (2338 posts) - - Show Bio

Chained Vaylin is still above either in the Force. With Arcann to back her up, they definitely win. However, only an unchained Vaylin could solo the two.

@arkhamasylum3 Please enlighten me on why Vaylin doesn't just one shot Savage. Chained Vaylin scales massively abovedraining Ziost which is a feat leagues ahead of Savage.

Guessing you're using her feat of breaking out of Valkorion's Force grip for this?

#13 Posted by DarthAnt66 (2560 posts) - - Show Bio

Vaylin solos. Her residual energies could disintegrate Arcann, who in turn ragdolled the Hero of Tython.

#14 Edited by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two definitely does not win.

#15 Posted by ArkhamAsylum3 (3920 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Mad-dog (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@arkhamasylum3: (No clue why my computer logged me into my friend's account, he prob forgot to log out of my PC when he came here anyways let me just restate my posts) Savage would win mainly because Vaylin first method of attack based on her fights was always with the blade who even Senya kicked her ass with. If you are comparing Vaylin’s TP resistance feat to a Force drain/ritual feat that is a huge jump and debatable. Unless there are evidence that drain is related to telepathy that is almost out of the equation since it’s almost like comparing apple and oranges. Valkorion also dominated a much more powerful Vaylin (Unchained Vaylin) in the spirit realm even after the Outlander+Arcann+Dramath teamed up on him. Also I never stated Arcann would lose to Maul but I did see them as stale mating each other. The Outlander whether he is a Jedi Knight Guardian Class, Sith Inquisitor Assassin Class, etc always fought Arcann without much applied aerobics, it was very much a strength vs strength confrontation (Since every saber user has the same animations, they all fight like that even the supposedly agile Sith Assassins), Maul is fast enough to tag Grevious in SoD, whose saber skills are always depended on his speed and agility. If Maul is unable to do flips and kicks for some reason, he has Tereskasei which means he can integrate fast punches and kicks into Arcann’s body. Arcann can for the most part tank it, but it will certainly be a distraction or a slight pain that will eventually that will eventually build up to a KO. Arcann would most likely rag doll Maul, but Maul’s endurance feats>The HoT (I can go deeper if you wish) and therefore should be able to tank the TPs and with his speed he can dodge hits as well. Which is really why I see a cycle in the duel as: Sabers, Arcann force pushes, Maul closes in

#18 Posted by ArkhamAsylum3 (3920 posts) - - Show Bio

@mad-dog: Working on a response right now.

#19 Edited by ArkhamAsylum3 (3920 posts) - - Show Bio

@mad-dog

Savage would win mainly because Vaylin first method of attack based on her fights was always with the blade who even Senya kicked her ass with.

No... She attacked with a blade because she wanted the satisfaction of killing her mother with a blade rather than simly using TK to dispatch her. That fight was personal. You haven't provided reasons for Vaylin opting to use her blade rather than one shotting them.

If you are comparing Vaylin’s TP resistance feat to a Force drain/ritual feat that is a huge jump and debatable.

It's not just a TP resistance feat. She overall proved to be more powerful than Valkorion. She not only overpowered his time stop which caused him to backpedall but he also admitted she was more powerful than him and resorted to triggering her mental conditioning in order to subdue her. Also Ziost wasn't a ritual. There is not a single statement which says it was.

Unless there are evidence that drain is related to telepathy that is almost out of the equation since it’s almost like comparing apple and oranges.

Erm drain is related to TP because like most Force Powers the potency of the drain in question is dependent on the raw power of the user meaning if Vaylin is more powerful than Valkorion she should be able to replicate Valk's feats on Ziost.

Valkorion also dominated a much more powerful Vaylin (Unchained Vaylin) in the spirit realm even after the Outlander+Arcann+Dramath teamed up on him.

Which doesn't prove anything given we're discussing how power Physical Vaylin is relative to Spirit Valkorion not how powerful Spirit Valkorion is relative to Spirit Vaylin.

Also I never stated Arcann would lose to Maul but I did see them as stale mating each other.

Arcann has far better feats though.

The Outlander whether he is a Jedi Knight Guardian Class, Sith Inquisitor Assassin Class, etc always fought Arcann without much applied aerobics, it was very much a strength vs strength confrontation (Since every saber user has the same animations, they all fight like that even the supposedly agile Sith Assassins), Maul is fast enough to tag Grevious in SoD, whose saber skills are always depended on his speed and agility. If Maul is unable to do flips and kicks for some reason, he has Tereskasei which means he can intergrate fast punches and kicks into Arcann’s body. Arcann can for the most part tank it, but it will certainly be a distraction or a slight pain that will eventually that will eventually build up to a KO. Arcann would most likely rag doll Maul, but Maul’s endurance feats>The HoT (I can go deeper if you wish) and therefore should be able to tank the TPs and with his speed he can dodge hits as well. Which is really why I see a cycle in the duel as: Sabers, Arcann force pushes, Maul closes in

What feats does maul have that are remotely comparable to Arcann deflecting Lightning from The Outlander when he/she is amplified by Valkorion's spirit? What feats does he have which suggest he doesn't get TP dominated given Arcann scales vastly above TPing hundreds of Jedi?

#20 Posted by xolthol (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Arcann or Vaylin could solo tbh

#21 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16800 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither Arcann nor Vaylin can solo, kek.

Either way, tbh.

#22 Posted by Richard96 (5799 posts) - - Show Bio

@jacensolo77:

“And as usual you're hilariously embarrassing. Neither of these guys are losing to clowns like Maul and Savage.

OT-Either solos.”

Try to learn irony sometimes, clown.

#23 Posted by deactivated-5cae4704c27f5 (1660 posts) - - Show Bio

@richard96: Or perhaps you could simply gain an IQ above 0...

#24 Posted by CuckedCurry (1002 posts) - - Show Bio

JS77 is the 11 year old that smacks his mum after she asks if he’s gay

Moral of the story JS acts like billybigbollocks but is actually billysmallbollocks

If she ever questions your IQ

Ignore her

However Richard96 has no arms so I’ll let you off 🍆

#25 Edited by BreakOfDawn (2338 posts) - - Show Bio

@arkhamasylum3: Worth pointing out that Valkorion was significantly weakened/pretending to be significantly weakened during that showing so I wouldn't use it as a clear indicator for chained Vaylin being on that kind of level, especially since the ritual itself was conducted over a significant period of time (several days IIRC). It wasn't something Vitiate could pull off at the drop of a hat, though physical form Valkorion most likely could.

#26 Posted by Lord_Tenebrous (2245 posts) - - Show Bio

When was chained Vaylin elevated above Arcann? It's been awhile since I saw SWTOR, but iirc a severely, severely injured, weakened and conflicted Arcann casually ragdolled a bloodlusted Vaylin with one arm when she ran at Senya.

That said, team 2. More powerful, and more collectively skilled.

#27 Posted by Richard96 (5799 posts) - - Show Bio

@jacensolo77:

Don’t tag me again. I have no time to waste with autistic kids like you.

#28 Posted by deactivated-5cae4704c27f5 (1660 posts) - - Show Bio

@richard96: Is autistic seriously being used as an insult lol? I thought you were pathetic before but this is a new low.