Jerec

macattack1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By macattack1

Either way in my opinion. Marr is pretty underrated due to a lack of feats but he was the leader of the Dark Council and the Sith value strength above all else, so he was one of (if not) the most powerful Sith of his time after Vitiate/Valk. He did get stomped by Valk however firstly it was basically a back stabbing so maybe he would’ve put up something of a fight had he been prepared for it, and secondly I don’t exactly see Jerec giving Valk anything of a fight either.

You could argue Jerec is close to Vader although I would question how close he really is, I see Vader as still being pretty significantly above Jerec. And Jerec has some poor showings like loosing to a padawan-level Kyle Katarn with just a few days training. I can’t see Marr doing that. Marr has some excellent hype, some potentially great scaling above other Sith Lords of the time who have good feats, and some decent (all be it few) force and duelling feats of his own.

Overall I’d say Marr wins in a good fight.

TheRevaniter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably jerec.

Jerec was stated to be close to vader in power and as far as I can tell that’s better then anything marr has, so jerec takes it probably 8/10.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wolfrazer

@macattack1: Eh Jerec and Kyle didn't really fight though, Kyle just severed his Force connection and then just...killed him. When you basically take away someone's Force connection, I mean that's it, they're basically nothing. Jerec didn't even register as Kyle being there(or more importantly register him as a threat) until he had been Force severed.

But that said regardless, Marr probably takes this more often than not. He's gonna have far more lightsaber fighting experience, Force prowess could be similar, but I feel the lightsaber experience is what clinches it. I mean unless this is Jerec with the Valley of the Jedi power coursing through him, which I guess would be his prime state? Though I dunno how that's quantifiable.